maliki400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maliki400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maliki400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Legal Gear M1P Cycle

I just bought my M1P today and I am going to wait until Monday to start it. I am starting at 3 pills a day and probably am going to run it that way through the whole cycle. I figure if I do that, it will last me 25 days and I should expect some kind of gains.

I am currently 5'7 and floating around 168-170 pounds. I would say my bodyfat is anywhere around 15-17%. I haven't been on anything besides Protein shakes for the past 9 months about. The last product I took was Methyl-1-test extreme from IDS and I stacked it with SmartGainer from IDS, I gained 20 pounds in one month. So I figured I would try this stuff out with a clean bulk diet and try to gain some lean muscle. I will try to keep you guys updated everyday, but sometimes it is hard with my personal life and ****. Until Monday, so long.

maliki400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maliki400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maliki400 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually I am going to start the cycle tomorrow which is Thursday. It will be my leg day and I will keep you guys updated. I just couldn't wait to start the cycle and I figure it won't make a difference, so I will start tomorrow. Starting will be 3 pills a day. Breakfast, Pre-workout meal, Dinner. What ya guys think?

judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) judai has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by maliki400
    I just bought my M1P today and I am going to wait until Monday to start it. I am starting at 3 pills a day and probably am going to run it that way through the whole cycle. I figure if I do that, it will last me 25 days and I should expect some kind of gains.

I am currently 5'7 and floating around 168-170 pounds. I would say my bodyfat is anywhere around 15-17%. I haven't been on anything besides Protein shakes for the past 9 months about. The last product I took was Methyl-1-test extreme from IDS and I stacked it with SmartGainer from IDS, I gained 20 pounds in one month. So I figured I would try this stuff out with a clean bulk diet and try to gain some lean muscle. I will try to keep you guys updated everyday, but sometimes it is hard with my personal life and ****. Until Monday, so long.
    i suggest you stack it with Methyl SuperVol.. i red it on the web site that it would make you gain 10 - 20 pounds of muscle!

i tried m1p alone and it was not that impressive .. anyway make sure you don't use m1p alone because you won't really gain alot..

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ids methyl 1-test was solid.
    good luck on this cycle of m1-p.
    u'll be eating A LOT.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

Alright guys, I am about to go to the gym. I took my first pill in the morning and it kept me hungry all day. I ate 4 meals so far. I took my second pill just now because it was my pre-workout meal. I will get back at you all when I am done hitting the gym.

Hey all, I did legs today and I felt a pretty good pump. I was really sore right after the workout and the pump in my lower back was so bad that I could barely bend over. Now this could be all mental and it probably is. My weight is still floating around 168-170. Saturday is arms.

BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAG08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bro...how's the m1p treatin ya? i guess you're still in the first week. how have the workouts been going?
    23 yrs old.
    Training 6 years
    Former Competitive Amateur Bodybuilder
    5'10''

12/16/08 (Start of cycle) - 167, 6.8%

"You never wanna show the weight that you're scared."
    - Former Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler

schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What does your PTC look like and at what age did you use M1T?

Well, I used M1t at the age of 17 and I used 6-oxo and Milk thistle after using the M1t. My pct for this cycle will be either Gasapri's new Nolvadex or 6-oxo again. Yes I am still in my first week of using M1p and so far no real weight gains, but I do feel stronger during my workouts. I am taking 4-5 pills a day now and am going to get another bottle so I can do the cycle for a month. I think I look leaner, but that could be due to the sunburn I got from the beach or just in my head. That also goes for the increased strength, that could be in my head.
    Last edited by maliki400; 08-23-2005 at 03:27 PM.

schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schafdog28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I used M1t at the age of 17 and I used 6-oxo and Milk thistle after using the M1t. My pct for this cycle will be either Gasapri's new Nolvadex or 6-oxo again. Yes I am still in my first week of using M1p and so far no real weight gains, but I do feel stronger during my workouts. I am taking 4-5 pills a day now and am going to get another bottle so I can do the cycle for a month. I think I look leaner, but that could be due to the sunburn I got from the beach or just in my head. That also goes for the increased strength, that could be in my head.
    You do realize what your doing to your body right? M1P will not be as harsh as M1T but you really shouldn't be doing this many cycles before you turn 21. But hey if you want to do it im not going to stop you. I want to see how well M1P works anyway.

Yes, I know the risks and I am willing to take them. If I wasn't willing to take them, I wouldn't be doing the cycles.