Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dosage on "Amp" ?

I just recived a bottle of "Amp" and i am going to use it only as an energizer before my workout.Could someone recommend a good dosage??

kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevin9870 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where did u buy ergopharm AMP? I've been looking all over for it!
    .USMC.

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jimmorrison
    Could someone recommend a good dosage??

The label's?
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lok7y
    The label's?
    yes i can read,but if you were only to use it as an energizer.

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First, make sure you get a good night sleep the night before your workout. Then start off with two caps roughly about half an hour to an hour before your workout.

If you don't feel much from this, take a day or two off, or until your next workout day. Make sure you rest up adequately again. Then bump it up to three caps. You can try upwards of four caps a day.

However, it may be wise to take time off every so often. Some people don't feel the effects if taken two days in a row. Some people do well on two day on, one day off. You may also have to take it about two hours or more before your workout in order for AMP to actually kick into effect for you.

Basically, you have to experiment a little bit with all the different protocols and see how it affects you. Nonetheless, have fun and enjoy the newfound motivation to conquer the weights.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

the planet

Originally Posted by kevin9870
    where did u buy ergopharm AMP? I've been looking all over for it!
    the planet
    Last edited by Jimmorrison; 07-18-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Originally Posted by covert ash
    First, make sure you get a good night sleep the night before your workout. Then start off with two caps roughly about half an hour to an hour before your workout.

If you don't feel much from this, take a day or two off, or until your next workout day. Make sure you rest up adequately again. Then bump it up to three caps. You can try upwards of four caps a day.

However, it may be wise to take time off every so often. Some people don't feel the effects if taken two days in a row. Some people do well on two day on, one day off. You may also have to take it about two hours or more before your workout in order for AMP to actually kick into effect for you.

Basically, you have to experiment a little bit with all the different protocols and see how it affects you. Nonetheless, have fun and enjoy the newfound motivation to conquer the weights.
    thank you for the good answer!

HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Start with 2

Originally Posted by covert ash

Very well said. Whenever you buy any "energy" or "weight loss" supplement, start with the minimum dosage. There is caffeine in AMP, so be careful. Don't stack this product with more caffeine or ephedrine like Vasopro.

I just bought AMP 3 days ago. I started my first day (well rested) with 2 pills on an empty stomach. This product typically takes about an hour to kick in. About 30 minutes after taking my 2 pills, I ate a protein bar (25 g protein). AMP doesn't get you "wired" like other energy pills, but does enhance your existing energy stores. It was awesome. I didn't feel like I wanted to try 3 or even 4 pills. 2 worked fine for me. Great feeling of well being, positive attitude and good overall energy.

On my 3rd day, I did notice that it didn't have the same impact as the first day. That's probably why they recommend only taking in short doses. 2/3 days on and a few days off.

Remember, more isn't always better. Don't feel like you HAVE to take 4 pills just because the bottle says to take between 2 to 4. Everybody's different. So start with 2.

Enjoy !

Originally Posted by HotMulla
    Very well said. Whenever you buy any "energy" or "weight loss" supplement, start with the minimum dosage. There is caffeine in AMP, so be careful. Don't stack this product with more caffeine or ephedrine like Vasopro.

I just bought AMP 3 days ago. I started my first day (well rested) with 2 pills on an empty stomach. This product typically takes about an hour to kick in. About 30 minutes after taking my 2 pills, I ate a protein bar (25 g protein). AMP doesn't get you "wired" like other energy pills, but does enhance your existing energy stores. It was awesome. I didn't feel like I wanted to try 3 or even 4 pills. 2 worked fine for me. Great feeling of well being, positive attitude and good overall energy.

On my 3rd day, I did notice that it didn't have the same impact as the first day. That's probably why they recommend only taking in short doses. 2/3 days on and a few days off.

Remember, more isn't always better. Don't feel like you HAVE to take 4 pills just because the bottle says to take between 2 to 4. Everybody's different. So start with 2.

Enjoy !
    i will only use it 2-3 times aweek,I will take two pills an hour prior to training and take a pre workout drink 20-30 min prior to training,think this will do it!

HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HotMulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Awesome. Keep this thread updated on your progress and post any side effects. Enjoy

Awesome. Keep this thread updated on your progress and post any side effects. Enjoy
    i will soon do a complet log using this with emax,max lmg and pro.
    comming up in a few weeks.but i will try the amp tomorrow and i could write a little something then to.

brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brassmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1st time 2 caps = mad/crazy intensity and focus
    2nd time 2 caps = good intensity and focus
    3rd time 3 caps = decent intensity and focus
    4th time 4 caps = decent intensity and focus

I haven't felt anything even remotely close to that first time. Took the second dose 2 days after the first, a week between the 2nd and 3rd and a little over a week between the 3rd and 4th. I did not take any stimulants inbetween either.

Originally Posted by brassmonkey
    1st time 2 caps = mad/crazy intensity and focus
    2nd time 2 caps = good intensity and focus
    3rd time 3 caps = decent intensity and focus
    4th time 4 caps = decent intensity and focus

I haven't felt anything even remotely close to that first time. Took the second dose 2 days after the first, a week between the 2nd and 3rd and a little over a week between the 3rd and 4th. I did not take any stimulants inbetween either.
    i hope this dosent happen to me,i usually drink a lot of coffe but now i have stopped and avoided coffein for a copple of weeks to beneffit from this durin my upcomming cycle

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My experience with AMP has been pretty interesting. Three caps about an hour before my workouts is what works well for me.

Aside from better focus in terms of the "mind/muscle connection" in the gym, the most interesting part is that it makes my aim in a game called Counter-Strike sooooooo much more deadly and accurate! Sadly, there is a noticeable difference in my accuracy while on AMP!

Perhaps, AMP may have a new market to attend to as well. (Imagining LAN tournaments testing for people using AMP and nootropics. LOL! )
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i just did a review on it in the review section search my posts. its great stuff

My first workout with "Amp"

90 min prior to trainin i had a meal then 60 min prior to training i had two pills with"Amp" and 30-15 min prior,i had my pre shake.
    I hade a good night sleep and everything was in order.
    Legs is my worst training body part but this time it was no problem,probobly my best leg workout ever.I didnt feel any "kick" or something like that but my focus was excelent and it was a very "intense" workout.I am sure that my focus was better than without the amp.
    I am very satisfied so far.I will use it every time i do legs thats for sure!
    I will only use this when i feel tired or when my motivation isnt the best.

Great but...

Originally Posted by Jimmorrison
    90 min prior to trainin i had a meal then 60 min prior to training i had two pills with"Amp" and 30-15 min prior,i had my pre shake.
    I hade a good night sleep and everything was in order.
    Legs is my worst training body part but this time it was no problem,probobly my best leg workout ever.I didnt feel any "kick" or something like that but my focus was excelent and it was a very "intense" workout.I am sure that my focus was better than without the amp.
    I am very satisfied so far.I will use it every time i do legs thats for sure!
    I will only use this when i feel tired or when my motivation isnt the best.
    Excellent. Keep posting your results. The only thing I would say is to only use AMP on those days where you are already well rested and in a good mood for an awesome workout. My legs are my toughest also. When I feel tired and lazy, I change my routine and I don't work my legs. I'll do cardio or abs, or some other maintenance exercise. I try to reserve leg workouts on days where I can really kill them! If you workout 1 body part per week, I'd rather not waste my leg workout on a bad day.

I did try AMP on a day where I had only 7 hours of sleep and I didn't feel very motivated. I had an OK workout, not great. I should have just taken my usual morning dose of espresso (150-250 mg caffeine); I would have acchieved the same results.

Keep up the good work and don't forget to take a couple of days off of AMP!

Excellent. Keep posting your results. The only thing I would say is to only use AMP on those days where you are already well rested and in a good mood for an awesome workout. My legs are my toughest also. When I feel tired and lazy, I change my routine and I don't work my legs. I'll do cardio or abs, or some other maintenance exercise. I try to reserve leg workouts on days where I can really kill them! If you workout 1 body part per week, I'd rather not waste my leg workout on a bad day.

I did try AMP on a day where I had only 7 hours of sleep and I didn't feel very motivated. I had an OK workout, not great. I should have just taken my usual morning dose of espresso (150-250 mg caffeine); I would have acchieved the same results.

Keep up the good work and don't forget to take a couple of days off of AMP!
    I do one body part aday and do it real hard for a short time,think this will work out fine.
    (my English writing has improved hasnt it?)

davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davidcannoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AMP dosing as energizer

I'd try 4 caps on your heavier days training legs, back and chest (whatever days are the biggest for you). On all other days, you can try 2-3 caps. That's how I use AMP. Have fun getting bigger.

dc

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would save it for the one workout of the week where you feel the least motivated if I ever took it.

Originally Posted by sword chucks
    I would save it for the one workout of the week where you feel the least motivated if I ever took it.
    This was the idea of me baying "Amp" in the firs place,I will soon start a cycle and i will give it all i got at the gym!