Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't squat mainly because of my knees. I tore cartilage playing baseball which wasn't too bad, but I didn't rest it enough and went out and played football and tore 2 ligaments in the same knee. Right when it was good to go, I was on the trampoline, doing jsut regular tricks, nothing crazy like I usually do, and I landed, and heard a pop and tore 2 ligaments in that one as well. So two knee injuries to my left, and one to my right knee.

Truth be told, I don't hit legs nearly as much as I should, and in all actuality, I didn't hit legs too hard before I got hurt. I used to be in amrtial arts, and used to win all the kick-a-thon contests, doing 1,000 - 1,500 free standing kicks, and my legs were always pretty built. When I do hit legs I do leg presses, and leg extentions. I rarely do hamstring excercizes which isn't a good thing, but oh well. and of course the calves.

I can only send pictures through email for some reason. When I try posting them on here, they don't work anymore, and screw up the internet, and when I send them through aim they don't work, and mess up my computer. However if you provide your email through here or pm(depending if you don't want it being viewed in public) I'd be happy to show you the pics that I took the first of April. The front double bi pick was neraly 5 months before that, and I gained noticeable size.

and if I posted my routines, you would call me crazy and not knowing what the hell I am doing like Andy has said on some occasion, but it works for me, so I continue to do so. I'd say my best features are my arms, forearms(dont have them on pictures) and shoulders are really coming up. Not to mention chest.

and for Andy & Marv thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82
    Not really about the pain or the overtraining in my opinion. It's about performance. If your legs are shot, your dropkick is going to look more like Erik Watts than Scotty Riggs... In that lifestyle it's more important to be able to make the jump, or run the ropes, or shoulder the weight that allows you not to drop your opponent on their head, than it is to keep making your legs bigger. I'm not a wrestler, that's just how I see it.
    exactly. the toughest bastard in the world couldnt push through the pain of heavy squats and that horrible calf burn. after those leg days when your legs temporarily give out and you start to fall but barely catch yourself wouldnt be the best time to be running across a ring. youd collapse...boy that match would rule lol.

and yes, danny, your routine is pretty insane w/all that volume. it amazes mike mentzer marks like myself.
    Last edited by TripleH; 05-26-2005 at 08:15 AM.

chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"crazy" routine

My days switch from week to week, but I'll just give you what I do for each...

Biceps: Standing Barbell Curls
    Preacher Curls
    Alternate Dumbbell Curls
    Concentration Curls
    Triceps: Overhead Extentions
    Cable Pressdowns
    Skull Crushers
    Close Grip Bench press
    Chest: Bench press
    Incline Bench press(machine)
    Flat Bench Dumbbell press
    Flys
    Machine Flys
    Shoulders: Lateral Raises
    Dumbell presses
    Arnold presses
    shrugs
    Back: Wide grip pull downs
    Rows
    Bent over Rows
    Deadlifts
    Quads: Leg Press
    Leg extentions
    Hamstrings: Laying leg curls
    Calves: Free calf raises
    Weighted calf raises

Usually I'll do 3 sets of everything with 8-10 rep range. However for arms, I like to switch it up every so often.

take the 55lbs. bar and do 10-12-14-16-18-20
    20-18-16-14-12-10
    take the 50lbs. bar and do 12-14-16-18
    18-16-14-12
    then take the 60lbs. and do however many you can get for 3 sets. Basically it was a pyramid type deal.

Then recently, me and my partner started with 115 and did 3 sets for 6 reps. Then 110 for 6 reps at 2 sets. Got down to 90 for 4-5 reps at 2 sets. Then we picked up the 60ibs. and did like 20 reps with it(incredibly light weight after dealing w/ 115) for 2 sets.

Works for everyone? It has onyl worked for me that I have noticed, and my partner has noticed some gains, but I'm the only one who seems to benefit from this type of routine. So I'll do it once, maybe twice a month. Just to completely shock the muscles, and intensify the workout a bit.

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, well ive decided i'm gonna push forward into wrestling but also at the same time see if I can break into boxing. Prob with the boxing tho is it really prob is too late there, but maybe I could use it as a gimmick, lol.
    When I find out more info ill repost.

This threads coooooool
    Currently clearing a rep debt to over 1000 people in this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110024901
    Upto post #566 done as off August 29th 2011
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

Current status - Cutting - Start 182.25 - Current 176.75 - Aim 165

user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user625942484 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol im gonna be a boxer too.

damn you, contender. you made me wanna box so much.

i wish fonzo had won

Originally Posted by Big Ass Bulker
    Ok, well ive decided i'm gonna push forward into wrestling but also at the same time see if I can break into boxing. Prob with the boxing tho is it really prob is too late there, but maybe I could use it as a gimmick, lol.
    When I find out more info ill repost.

This threads coooooool
    Best of luck to you man. Definetly keep us updated - you're one of the better liked guys on here, not to mention respected, so I'm sure people will eb more then interested. I know I sure as hell am.

and this thread got off incredibly slow, but has picked up recently... so that's a good thing.

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Plus, you don't need squats or deadlifts to get big legs. That's right ya bunch of nazi's I said it.

I have a friend who has used nothing but leg press, leg extension, leg curl, and standing calf raise for his legs and his gains far outweight, I would say, 99% of the people in the post your pics section.

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lion Heart
    Plus, you don't need squats or deadlifts to get big legs. That's right ya bunch of nazi's I said it.

I have a friend who has used nothing but leg press, leg extension, leg curl, and standing calf raise for his legs and his gains far outweight, I would say, 99% of the people in the post your pics section.
    Yay

MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAVEN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heres a good article about wrestling schools:

In reading about the new Storm Wrestling Academy which Lance will be opening in September in Calgary I ventured onto the web site for said place of learning, and came across quotes by several people telling you that Lance will be a good trainer. Having known Storm since he first made his way to Smoky Mountain Wrestling back in the early 90’s, I mentioned last year that he would be a welcome addition to the WWE’s list of trainers when he was assigned to OVW.
    However what really caught my eye was something that was said in Danny Davis’ (OVW Owner) testimonial for Lance. Danny was quoted as saying that you should always ask yourself four questions before laying down your money to be trained as a professional wrestler. I felt that touching on these four things would make a couple of columns for Wrestler’s Eye View.

The first question to ask is, “Does the trainer have pasted wrestling experience?” Now, since I know Davis, and have worked with him off an on over the years, I am aware of what he means by experience. He is not talking about the guy who touched a guy, who saw Ric Flair at the 7/11 store 2 years ago. Nor is he talking about the guy who along with his buddy bought a bunch of tapes and taught themselves how to wrestle and then opened their own federation, and wrestling school, or the fellow who spent two weeks in “You fill in the blank” training school, and then thought he was a wrestler. Davis is talking about someone who has been to “The Dance”. Someone, who has felt the pressure at that level of our industry, and has performed well, now, before every guy who calls himself a trainer starts e-mailing me, Let me say before going any further, that plain and simple, you can only try to show someone what you, yourself have done. I played high school basketball through my junior year, so I may be able to instruct a youngster in how to prepare for his first year of high school round ball, but I damned sure can’t prepare him for the college level, or the NBA. That’s the current problem facing us today in professional wrestling.

I would venture to say that over 75 percent of those trying to teach our business today, are themselves educationally challenged when it comes to pro wrestling. Like it or not this business is more then taking bumps, and getting cheap pops. To truly learn the intricate details in performing the craft of professional wrestling you must spend years doing it over and over again, and doing it with persons who are more advanced then yourself, and that still is no guarantee that you will become a quality performer.

Before spending you hard earned money, or putting your physical health on the line. Be sure that the person teaching you wasn’t his own first student. Even if that person has trained with someone who is highly regarded in the wrestling world. It doesn’t mean that he is good at what we do. Nor does it make him capable of teaching others. I hear it all the time “I was trained by insert name of well known trainer here.” Then you watch this person in a ring and wonder why he didn’t pay attention during class. I can spend millions of dollars taking painting classes from the world’s greatest painter, but unless I apply myself, and have been born with the tools to develop that skill, then I am still going to be a guy who draws stick figures.

Get references, and I don’t mean ask his wife. Check with others in the industry that have been around, and see what they think of this person as a teacher. When I was running a training camp here full time, and someone wanted to check me out, I was quick to give them names in the major companies who would speak for me, and a list of trainees from my school who had advanced to higher levels.

Also remember that a quality trainer is going to be tough on you, push your buttons, and see how you handle it. That is how all of us got our education in this business. As I mentioned in a past column, on Jim Cornette, he may yell, but listen to the words, and not how they are delivered. I don’t know any successful trainers who are passionate about what they do, that don’t get loud, and tough from time to time. That is because they care, and take pride in the product they turn out. Remember this, “Your friend will tell you what you want to hear, and the person concerned with your advancement will tell you what you need to hear.”

The second of the four questions was “Does the trainer have a good track record?” As they say the proof is in the pudding. Does this person who you are going to spend a few thousand dollars with, have former trainees who have in the past, or are currently wrestling for any companies of note? Don’t be taken in by some con artist telling you that he gave “Big star so and so his first big break.” Believe it only if that star tells you so himself. This question alone eliminates about 80% of those calling themselves trainers. When I began training athletes for careers in this business in 1993, there weren’t a dozen legitimate schools in this country. Today it seems that every indy promotion, and there are hundreds, have a school you can enroll in. I would venture to say that today there are no more the three dozen (I may be guessing high) places where you can truly get the proper education to send you on your way to a career in pro wrestling. Please don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that many of these places and people don’t have good intentions. They just don’t have the experience or knowledge to help you past the entry level. Naturally, if you are just playing wrestler, then I guess you can hang your hat anywhere. Personally, even if it were just my hobby, I would still want to learn the proper way. Believe me when I say that as a young man I wanted to play basketball for the Celtics. However, as I grew older, I realized that mom and dad didn’t give the height or God didn’t give me the skills to do that. So now I am content in watching real pro basketball players do what I could only dream of, and I won’t be opening “Les Thatcher’s Pro Basketball Training Camp” in this lifetime.

Next week we will cover the other two questions on Danny Davis’ list of four. Till then, train hard and master your craft.

RandyRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chisle94
    No, I have yet to be officially trained, but I do wrestle around with friends on occasion. Not like hardcore backyard wrestling, just wrestling that can relate to the WWE's style. My Style's pretty much are a variety of Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, AJ Styles, Shawn Michaels and some Flair/Triple H. I practice promos regularly, and feel it's pretty vital to be able to deliever somewhat of a promo. As for promo work, I love Flair, Roddy Piper, The Rock, Austin, Triple H & Christian. I think I am pretty much a natural babyface, although, I can turn it up and become a heel, but actually, I prefer the babyface role.

waz up guys. im Matt
    Me and my freind Mike do the same thing and i think it really helps us cuz we don't plan out the matches we just start and make stuff up as we go along with stopping and talking about whats gonna happen next. I really hope to ba a pro wrestler with him and we woul be taggin in the pros. I base my wrestling on pretty much Batista and Brock Lesner cuz im all about power but if i wanted to i can do the cruswer weight stuff and the high flying moves and when i do( not often) I base my style on Jeff Hardy and goin all out. And he bases his styles on technical wrestling like Chris Beniot and Kurt angle wich is good cuz he's only 5 foot 8" and he weighs 175 lbs. buts it cool as hell anyways. Well let me know what some of your guys matches have been like im really intrested and its good to meet ya. Hope everything goes well with ya and hope to see ya in the ring. Peace.

Originally Posted by RandyRandy
    waz up guys. im Matt
    Me and my freind Mike do the same thing and i think it really helps us cuz we don't plan out the matches we just start and make stuff up as we go along with stopping and talking about whats gonna happen next. I really hope to ba a pro wrestler with him and we woul be taggin in the pros. I base my wrestling on pretty much Batista and Brock Lesner cuz im all about power but if i wanted to i can do the cruswer weight stuff and the high flying moves and when i do( not often) I base my style on Jeff Hardy and goin all out. And he bases his styles on technical wrestling like Chris Beniot and Kurt angle wich is good cuz he's only 5 foot 8" and he weighs 175 lbs. buts it cool as hell anyways. Well let me know what some of your guys matches have been like im really intrested and its good to meet ya. Hope everything goes well with ya and hope to see ya in the ring. Peace.

sounds good - best of luck to you - keep us updated, and be sure to check in on this thread regulary. There's some real good guys in here - TripleH, MAVEN, Marv, Big Ass Bulker, and the Champ

Ok Cool, ill let you guys know what happens cuz i have a match today and me and mike are thinking of makeing it a ladder match. So when were done and if were alive ill let you guys know what went down. So stay tuned. peace.

I didn't hear you say what were my kinda matches, so I'll post that up now, I guess..

The best match I can think of is when I faced my brother in a 2/3 falls match up. The first fall was a regular singles match, 2nd fall was submission, and 3rd fall was 'I Quit' rules.

We locked up as the match was underway, and we went into a test of strength, and then after I got the lead he kicked in the gut and starting hitting 3 right hands to me, followed by two chops. Then he went to a right hand again but I blocked, and hit him with 2 right hands of my own. Grapple, Irish whip, shoots off, and I hit him with the Benoit shoulder block. He gets up, and I hit it again. Go for cover, and he kicks up. Then I pick him up for a snap suplex followed up by Ric Flairs knee drop. Then I get behind him and give him a surfboard. I break the hold, irish whip him again into the corner and I proceed to chop him twice. Then I go to the other side and wait til he is ready and I run over and he hits me with an armdrag. I get up and he hits me with another one. Then he starts stomping me several times, then drops a knee to my face. He goes for the cover, and I kick up. He then picks me up, and gives me a club to the back, and he goes up to the top & hits a hurricanrana, and pins, to where I kick up at 2. He gets up, taunts, I get up, and he hits a running ddt on me. Covers again, and I kick up once more. Then he puts the Walls Of Jericho on me and holds it for a few minutes til I reach the "ropes" he moves out of the way, and I get up, turn around and he spears me. 1-2 and another kickup. He then taunts once more, and puts the WOJ on me once more. He holds me in it for a long time, and then I finally reach the ropes on last time. He picks me up and trys to German suplex me, but I counter, and I go to German Suplex him and he flips over and lands on his feet. I turn around and he goes for a clothesline, but I go under him, and he shoots off the ropes and I catch him with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Then I do the Benoit taunt and go up top and I hit the falling headbutt. I go for the cover, and he kicks up at two. Then I pick him up for a sit out powerbomb, but he hits an X Factor. he goes for yet another cover, to where I kick up again. He rolls over and nips up, and he goes to the corner to where he goes for an HBK like flying Elbow. He takes flight and misses, and while he's down, I get up and grab him to do the Styles Clash, only he flips under me, and I pick him up from there and hit an Air Raid Siren(If you've played WM 21 on XBOX in one of the finishers) and I go for the pin, 1-2-3, and I go over on the first fall.

... If interested in seeing the rest, I'll post it just ask. I don't know how many people like hearing what we do, so it's here if you want me to write it up.

Wow that was a pretty cool first match , i wold like to hear the rest of it but if othr people don't just send me a messge. And if ya wanna here my ladder match jus let e know. It was asowe we dd it n ther rain and i go stiches in my arm cuz i got caught on he ladder. Its cool thouht so if ya wanna here it jus holla at me. peace.

Wow that was a pretty cool first match , i wold like to hear the rest of it but if othr people don't just send me a messge. And if ya wanna here my ladder match jus let e know. It was asowe we dd it n ther rain and i go stiches in my arm cuz i got caught on he ladder. Its cool thouht so if ya wanna here it jus holla at me. peace.
    sure thing - go ahead and post it up. If nothing else, I'm at least interested.

Match 2... Submission

This one wasn't real exciting til the last part but here it is...

We got to eachothers corners, and locked up, and traded maneuvers such as arm drags, hip tosses, fireman carrys, and such. Pretty soon I ended up in the WOJ again, so it looked like my brother targeted that on the first match to capitolize through the 2nd contest. I eventually got to the ropes, and we locked up once again, and lifted him up for the Styles Clash, and this time I hit it. Then I hooked him in the Sharp Shooter(My personal favorite) and had him in there for quite some time. He got to the ropes, but I pulled him back and pulled back, and it seemed like I was about ready to make him tap, but he reversed out of it and hit a roll up into the WOJ once more. Then he dropped me, and tried getting me into the Texas Cloverleaf,. to no avail, but on the 2nd try, hooked it in tight. Got to the ropes, and then he got me up and gave me a sit out powerbomb(Writers note: He's only 12, and he can't lift me up so I have to jump for him to powerbomb me. Basically all the 'power' moves he does to me, I have to unwillingly take. lol But it's someone to wrestle, so I do it.) and he got me in a somewhat modified Regal Stretch and eventually I tapped out.

ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok so we walk into the ring and the ladder was standing in the middle of the ring. and the ref. explaines the rules. No Dq, no pin falls, no countout and no submissions. the only way to win was to grab the breifcase above the ring. The bell sounds and we stand staring at eachother. We walk up to the ladder and talk a little trash. I run under the ladder and get a double leg takedown and pick him up by the head. I give him a knee to the stomach and throw him into the ladder and smile. I start to pick him up and he gives me a low blow. anyways he picks me up and sets me up for a crusifix power bomb. he gets me over his head but i reverse it into a kneck breaker on the ladder. it hurt both of us. we start to get up and a slug fest breaks out. we both take 10 or so shots to the head and i evetually duck and do a release german suplex and stomp on him for a while. i go to the side of the ring and pull out a table, throw it in the ring andset it up and throw mike on it. i pull him up and go for a power bomb but he throws me over the ring and onto the floor outside. he starts climbing the ladder and stops in the middle and taunts but notices im not on the ground and the table has moved the next thing he knew he was falling off the ladder out of the ring and through the table cuz me the iceman the cold hearted deamon tipped over the ladder all in order to win. after a little celebration and laugh i got outside to dish out one final move. i pick him up throw him in the ring. i set up the ladder i help him to the top of the ladder we are at the top i get him up like a back breaker i start to go down off the ladder with him like a power bomb but he reverses it into a massive DDT and i land a my head and on a piece of wood and get scliced open. as i lie there he gets the ladder upts it over my kneck so i dont get up and he climbs the ladder and grabs the breafcase. He wins. Like a good sport he comes over lifts the ladder off helps me up and gives me a hug. But anyone who knows me i dont take loseing at all. I always get the last word. when he turns around i kick him in the back of the head and hit him with a couple shot with the breafcase. i flaten out the ladder i get him on the top rope, iget up to the top rope and set him up for the power bomb. I smile before i do the deed the bomb him right on the ladder. I raise me hands, smile and leave him right in the ring.

Well after the match we go to his bros house to get stickes ( he is a certified doctor) i get the stiches we go back to my house and we relax for the rest of the day and watch WM 18, 19 and were gonna finish 20 and 21 latter and while were watchen them we start gettin some ideas. But were gonna relax for a couple days. So tell me what ya think.

Well there ya go thats what happened today, it was fun, and stay tuned for more matches. PEACE
    no offense buddy, but not only does that match seem VERY short and VERY un-entertaining it seemed like alot of the stuff was just crap you made up and didnt really do and IF you really did all that stuff you claimed then I dislike you even more b/c your only 14 and you dont need to be doing that garbage wrestling and doing stupid spots like powerbombs from a top rope onto a ladder thats dangerous, dumb, and as Mick Foley himself said: "that stuff will find you a wheelchair NOT WWE superstardom"

P.S. what is your ring made of anyway?
    PLEASE check-out my Training Team's site: www.ironbrothers.com

1160 Total @ 212 BW(Dec 9, 2006)
    Squat - 455
    Bench - 250
    Deadlift - 455

B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B.A.B. is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestler
    no offense buddy, but not only does that match seem VERY short and VERY un-entertaining it seemed like alot of the stuff was just crap you made up and didnt really do and IF you really did all that stuff you claimed then I dislike you even more b/c your only 14 and you dont need to be doing that garbage wrestling and doing stupid spots like powerbombs from a top rope onto a ladder thats dangerous, dumb, and as Mick Foley himself said: "that stuff will find you a wheelchair NOT WWE superstardom"
    Took the words right outta my mouth, seems highly unlikely...or very stupid
    At 5 reps a day, this will take a while! Plus Im not on every day, but I'll still get through this..

Owell i cant help what i do. and maby i'll take that into consideation, and i think your right about that if i keep it up i wont be able to be a wrestler. So i think ill take it down and work on geting the form down and stuff. So thanks.
    Im my own biggest fan and my biggest critic

Weight-143
    Height- 5 '7
    Bench-245
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-400
    Years Lifting- 9 Months

But, but, but.... How was mine? lol

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The match sounded way better than any professional match by Snitsky that I can think of!
    Last edited by Snitsky; 05-30-2005 at 11:50 AM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Fo sho, your match was great, i might have to try that one out. And im shure that everyones fine with that cuz i wont be to things that are to dangerous.
    Im my own biggest fan and my biggest critic

Weight-143
    Height- 5 '7
    Bench-245
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-400
    Years Lifting- 9 Months

Thumbs up Sounded great man......

But, but, but.... How was mine? lol
    Sounded juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust great

Originally Posted by Big Ass Bulker
    Sounded juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust great
    Now if only I could wrestle someone of Benoit's caliber... Oh, the

ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, Well, Well! Remember at the beggining of this thread I said "I start training next Monday!" well that was last Monday and it never happened and so Sacro Jr never called me so I went to see him on Saturday and he said he would call me today @ 4:00 and we could get started then, well that didnt happen either and every since LAST monday Ive called him several times and he always says call back later or call back tommorow or something b/c he is too busy so I have decided that he is too busy to train me, and I say **** him, Ill wait til next year and join OVW after I graduate or Ill move to Canada and train under Lance Storm, who I have already e-mailed about the matter and he said that I would be better off in OVW than with Sacro Jr anyway. He also said that if anyone in the US wants to train that OVW is the only place to be but if you want to travel North of the border he said that the only school worth being at is Lance Storm's Wrestling Academy. So if any of yall are looking for schools then take that for what its worth. Now I just gotta decide between Kentucky or Canada.

Squat - 455
    Bench - 250
    Deadlift - 455

Now if only I could wrestle someone of Benoit's caliber... Oh, the
    If I could only wrestle one match and thats it, I would wrestle Benoit! If he wouldnt do then it would be: Angle, Guerrero, Bret Hart, HBK, or HHH.

Squat - 455
    Bench - 250
    Deadlift - 455

Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Hey guys,

I've been training for about 8 months at Squared Circle Training Gym in Toronto, Canada. I currently train 3 - 4 times a week, depending on my energy levels. Im right now attemping to take back bodies, which have been a big fear of mine for a while. I had my first match a couple of weeks ago in Oshawa (a city in Ontario). It was a tag match with the other ladies of SC. This is defientely my dream, and my goal is to basically become the best I can, and continue training and learning. I workout 5 days a week, and cardio is done everyday ..ususally twice, once in the morning and once in the evening (wrestling). My diet is boring!! So I cheat once a week! Wee ..I feel like Im rambling ..lol. Anyway, I just found the form so I decided to post up!

Any other ladies out there?

*Lorelai*

Originally Posted by Lorelai
    Hey guys,

I've been training for about 8 months at Squared Circle Training Gym in Toronto, Canada. I currently train 3 - 4 times a week, depending on my energy levels. Im right now attemping to take back bodies, which have been a big fear of mine for a while. I had my first match a couple of weeks ago in Oshawa (a city in Ontario). It was a tag match with the other ladies of SC. This is defientely my dream, and my goal is to basically become the best I can, and continue training and learning. I workout 5 days a week, and cardio is done everyday ..ususally twice, once in the morning and once in the evening (wrestling). My diet is boring!! So I cheat once a week! Wee ..I feel like Im rambling ..lol. Anyway, I just found the form so I decided to post up!

Any other ladies out there?

*Lorelai*

Wow... That is awesome that you share the same passions as us. I knew there had to be some ladies that were real interested in it, and we finally found one. We only have a few ladies that post in the forums, but I think you're the only one to share that dream. Best of luck to you, and be sure to keep us updated.

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got my diet today from my trainer after a chest/biceps session (which was pure hell and I loved every minute of it ).

Somehow I have to get down 2800-3200 calories each day of healthy food, depending on the day. That's going to be tough as hell for me. But it'll be worth it in a few weeks.

Hopefully by the beginning of July I'll be about 8% bf and supply some pics. I think I'm sticking to getting down to 6% before going on at least a 1, preferrably 2 year clean bulk without letting my bf get out of the single digits.

i dont wanna rain on any parades but i wanna be honest. i dont like backyard wrestling. i dont like the idea of spending my days doing things im untrained to do, for fear of never actually getting to wrestle where it matters. all i ever do is fall backwards (which was taught to me by a former pro wrestler) and feed up (also taught to me by a professional). i nip up, too, but that is something not just wrestling related.

i have no problem w/you guys backyard wrestling (it doesnt have to have fire or barbed wire to be backyard wrestling in my book. if you do things youre not trained to do with no professional supervision and could ultimately hit your head and be severely injured or killed, its backyard wrestling to me.) if you guys dig it, thats fine. this is just my stance on such a matter, and i probably wont reply to those posts, not out of disrespect, i promise you.