mrblinker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone Know What The Sauna Is For Please Reply

anyone know if its good to go into the sauna after a workout??what doe sthe sauna do exactly?
    jon

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Helps you warm and relax your muscles. It would be better going in before a workout to warm yourself up well.

light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250) light has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

A lot of people use it to lose water weight also. Like if you have to weigh in for something and not actually do the physical exercise that day. I did a powerlifting competition where they weighed me on thursday and we didn't actually lift until saturday. So I lost ten pounds durring the course of thursday (through the bike and the sauna, and I don't reccomend anyone do this) and weighed in for the weight class below my normal weight. Turns out, everyone in that weight class did the same damn thing. Anyway, back to the point, sauna's are also used to lose water weight.

plow-horse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My gym it's mostly for the MO but also for weight class or pre contest as said before.