Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    (Pumping & Humping) Body_Builder's Avatar
    Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Laser Pointer......40 mile range!!

http://wickedlasers.com/products.php?var=ok

This site sells various green laser pointers. They get to be pretty powerfull. The very last one can be seen from 40 miles away. I currently bought a 5mw green laser for 50 bucks and plan to mod it to put out more. When they say you can see it from 40 miles away they don't just mean the "dot". With powerfull green laser pointers you can see the whole beam. Pretty ****in awesome considering it is the size of a regular pen laser.

BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJ2488 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What would be the actual purpose of having a laser that can be seen from 40 miles away..?

They seem pretty pointless and expensive.

-BigJ
    Stats:
    -------------------
    6'3"
    205 lbs
    Bicep : 16"
    Chest 43"
    Quad: 26"
    Waist" 32"
    Calf: 18"

40 time---------- 4.41

Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is that thing dangerous? I know for the eyes, but can it mess you up in other ways? Does it give off dangerous energy in some form?

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It could be used to attract attention if you got lost in the woods etc.
    Kerry Adkisson (1960-1993)
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

You are missed!!!

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in LA here they actually caught several guys for using it, the morons were pointing it on airplanes and the pilots couldn't see from it, and were actually going to crash, those green lasers are pretty powerful ****!
    I am king.

Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Body_Builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    40 miles....I have no clue what you could do with that. I do know that if you shine it on airplanes/helicopters and crap you can get in trouble. You can pop balloons/put holes in bags/light matches and other crap with these. I don't think you actually need the most powerfull one they have for doing this stuff. It would be kickass to have but I don't have that kind of money right now so I will settle for the one I got from another site. I am modding it myself and it should be visable from 10 miles. I heard with the power mine will have you can feel a "tingle" on your skin. The "mx" is extremely stronger than the one I will have so I am sure it could get quite warm. If you shine it are your/someones eye it can cause some major damage. It toally screws your eye up. That is why the FDA has set a 5mw limit to laser pointers. I don't know how they sell those but w/e.

Originally Posted by Tech_Zilla
    a laser that goes 40 miles....interesting

LMFAO, you never fail to amuse me.

Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if i had 500 bucks to kill, that would be 1 of the things id buy lol.

burn holes in bags? how cool would that be.

what kinda bateries do these take? those regular watch bateries like in the normal red lasers u can buy? probly need a ton of them for the 40mile laser lol

that is just ****ing wicked.

edit nm they take AAA's

Originally Posted by Porky
    if i had 500 bucks to kill, that would be 1 of the things id buy lol.

burn holes in bags? how cool would that be.

what kinda bateries do these take? those regular watch bateries like in the normal red lasers u can buy? probly need a ton of them for the 40mile laser lol

that is just ****ing wicked.

edit nm they take AAA's
    If I had 500 bucks it would def. go to that. I will stick with the 10mile one. Costed me 67 bucks...and it will cost nothing to mod it. I have not recieved it yet. I will post what it can do once I get it.40 miles.....crazyness.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And people say lightsabers are impossible...
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100) DongsyNormus is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Body_Builder

This site sells various green laser pointers. They get to be pretty powerfull. The very last one can be seen from 40 miles away. I currently bought a 5mw green laser for 50 bucks and plan to mod it to put out more. When they say you can see it from 40 miles away they don't just mean the "dot". With powerfull green laser pointers you can see the whole beam. Pretty ****in awesome considering it is the size of a regular pen laser.
    **** yeah our phsyics teacher had one, it costs like $300 he said and we were at camp, he pointed it up to the sky and you could see the ****er pointing all the way up to the stars as far as u could see, it was nuts.

Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaos503 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://wickedlasers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=364

video of burning a hole too, can't really see much though.

hm....£200...endless mindless destruction......£200.....
    "There are only two ways a man can fail - he gives up, or he dies"

Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Apo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how would u aim that good enough to hit a moving airplane cockpit from miles away?

Originally Posted by Apo
    how would u aim that good enough to hit a moving airplane cockpit from miles away?
    The farther the beam goes the wider it gets. The distance from you to a plane would make the size of the dot at the plane quite big. Big enough to light up the whole cockpit.

karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gribbs
    Is that thing dangerous? I know for the eyes, but can it mess you up in other ways? Does it give off dangerous energy in some form?
    Haven't you seen Goldfinger ? IT CAN CUT YOU IN HALF !!!!

There are some extremely high powered lasers that will instantly burn flesh.

vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitaminboys is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    holy **** i want to order one

Originally Posted by vitaminboys
    Lol, the ones that burn flesh or the handheld ones?

lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lift heavy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How do you modify them to increase the power?

Originally Posted by lift heavy
    How do you modify them to increase the power?
    The leadlight brand.....you remove the button and there is a little screw...you adjust that. Glue the button back on. Do not buy one untill I get mine though because it might require a certain kind of leadlight.

Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000) Gribbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone know how to turn that into a sabre of sorts?

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vitaminboys
    haha me 2.

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    40 mile range? you could probably knock out planes with that

Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    40 mile range? you could probably knock out planes with that
    Lol, some guy aimed it at a plane and apparently it fills up the whole cockpit......

computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DongsyNormus
    **** yeah our phsyics teacher had one, it costs like $300 he said and we were at camp, he pointed it up to the sky and you could see the ****er pointing all the way up to the stars as far as u could see, it was nuts.
    Lol I think the other galaxies are a little further than 40 miles away .

Nah but seriously, are these available in all countries? **** ive got heaps of spare money, ive always wanted one of these green lasers. Countries wouldn't ban them aye?

Also, when you talk about lighting up whole cockpits and stuff, could you do this in normal sunlight as well? Cuz u know those red lasers work okay at night but in just a little sun they dont even go 5 feet.

Originally Posted by computer_geek
    Lol I think the other galaxies are a little further than 40 miles away .

Nah but seriously, are these available in all countries? **** ive got heaps of spare money, ive always wanted one of these green lasers. Countries wouldn't ban them aye?

Also, when you talk about lighting up whole cockpits and stuff, could you do this in normal sunlight as well? Cuz u know those red lasers work okay at night but in just a little sun they dont even go 5 feet.

That 500 dollar "mx" laser pointer should have a very clear beam during the day. If you have the money I would def. recommend it. You should be able to buy it in w/e country you are in. Just becarefull because if it gets pointed/reflected into a eye it will damage it. They do make goggles for these. Also, shining at airplanes/cars and such can get you in trouble.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Body_Builder

Do they have a mil. standard rail system mount?

Say, for an AR15?
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100) computer_geek is not very well liked. (-100)
    HAHA...just imagine the **** you could pull in school assembly

You could blind the principal and theyd neva know who did it.

Originally Posted by computer_geek
    HAHA...just imagine the **** you could pull in school assembly

You could blind the principal and theyd neva know who did it.
    Lol, except that the beam would be going strait from you to the principal.

These pics are of a standard 5mw green laser I beleieve.
    Attached Images

Get the "mx"....you see a little kid walking down the road with his balloon.....POP...lol