bigfella650s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein, when to take?

On protein, what is a good consumption per day? How many grams shoudl i take if i way up to 200 lbs and lifting at least 2 hrs 5 days on\2 days off

skinnyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.5 grams per lb of bodyweight. also, training for 2hrs a day might be a little to much and can cause overtraining of the muscles.

Try I.C.E. training.

I=intensity
    C=consistantcy
    E=Efficentcy

I work out for a max of 1 hr per day.....on 3 off 2.

I have come to learn the less I workout, the bigger I get. PURE INTENSITY!!!

eat 6 meals a day, 35-40g of protein per meal....this will total up to 240g of protein throughout the day.

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump on Skinny.. Unless your at a gym where you have to wait 15 minutes to get some weights 2 hours is a long time. Made that mistake before.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.