Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just curious ...

What caused the need to have a female misc. section? I don't really see it as necessary but that may just be me.

anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You really need an explanation?
    FemMisc SPA Army #15
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

*We all have the power to change, but it's the will to change that sets us apart.

*To Uncover your true potential you must find your own limits and then have the courage to blow past them.

Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brick_Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by anb1683 View Post
    You really need an explanation?
    Yeah, I would like one

anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Because we're cool
    FemMisc SPA Army #15

*We all have the power to change, but it's the will to change that sets us apart.

*To Uncover your true potential you must find your own limits and then have the courage to blow past them.

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brick_Wall View Post
    What caused the need to have a female misc. section? I don't really see it as necessary but that may just be me.
    What caused the need for you to wonder? The regualar misc is just a place where a bunch of guys post threads about whackin off, PIITB, etc. These ladies in here talk about things that actually help eachother. Plus its just a place where they can talk and avoid all that crap.

Originally Posted by smallfry06 View Post
    What caused the need for you to wonder? The regualar misc is just a place where a bunch of guys post threads about whackin off, PIITB, etc. These ladies in here talk about things that actually help eachother. Plus its just a place where they can talk and avoid all that crap.
    Threads that help each other? Like these?:

Squat booty Sorority:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3705531

Men in towels thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3716641

Hottest guy on bodyspace:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3189461

Eye candy:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3189441

Things like that would fit perfectly well in the regular misc. (in my opinion at least)

As far as threads that actually help each other that I've seen in here I'm sure would fit well in the other female sections.

If you are talking about a place for females to go so they don't get harassed by the guys, well ... from what I understand that is not tolerated in any part of the forums, doesn't make this place any different.

Correct me if I am wrong it almost seems as if they are getting special treatment. I think everyone deserves equal respect and treatment. So I totally agree with making sure no one gets harassed, but after all it is just the internet, what is the big deal? I don't see guys complaining when people keep ripping on them or making fun of them... I'm not trying to be an *******, maybe I just don't get it, that could be, I'm willing to live with that, I just thought I would ask ...

Squat booty Sorority:

Men in towels thread:

Eye candy:

Things like that would fit perfectly well in the regular misc. (in my opinion at least)

As far as threads that actually help each other that I've seen in here I'm sure would fit well in the other female sections.

If you are talking about a place for females to go so they don't get harassed by the guys, well ... from what I understand that is not tolerated in any part of the forums, doesn't make this place any different.

Correct me if I am wrong it almost seems as if they are getting special treatment. I think everyone deserves equal respect and treatment. So I totally agree with making sure no one gets harassed, but after all it is just the internet, what is the big deal? I don't see guys complaining when people keep ripping on them or making fun of them... I'm not trying to be an *******, maybe I just don't get it, that could be, I'm willing to live with that, I just thought I would ask ...
    You have a point and I completly see where you are coming from...but when has anyone ever really been treated fairly? Not that I don't think that everyone deserves equal treatment, but the way society is, has that ever happened?
    The regular Misc. is overwhelmed with guys and it can get a little annoying to be in there...thats my opinion I try to go in there and too much is going on...this one is a little slower. Boys are allowed over here....as you can see we like boys
    FemMisc SPA Army #15

Originally Posted by anb1683 View Post
    You have a point and I completly see where you are coming from...but when has anyone ever really been treated fairly? Not that I don't think that everyone deserves equal treatment, but the way society is, has that ever happened?
    The regular Misc. is overwhelmed with guys and it can get a little annoying to be in there...thats my opinion I try to go in there and too much is going on...this one is a little slower. Boys are allowed over here....as you can see we like boys
    Well it isn't that hard to pass out equal treatment on the forums. Someone does something bad on here no matter who is on the sending/receiving end and no matter what forums they are in just punish them accordingly.

The regular misc. is just as annoying to you as it is to me, I just take it for what it is, a misc. section (one of the crazier ones to be sure). It shouldn't be taken for anymore than that. If it were up to me I wouldn't have a female misc. section as I see how everything posted in here would fit perfectly fine in the other female sections or the regular misc. section... but they are not run by me so it doesn't matter.

At the end of the day I will take my own advice and not take the internet too seriously, I just thought it was interesting cuz that's just how I am ...

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

Squat booty Sorority:

Men in towels thread:

Eye candy:

When threads like that get started in the regular Misc they get spammed immediately with vag and boob pics by immature Miscers who can't handle non-female skin being posted.

It's a perfectly valid question, and the answer is very simple: the Female Misc is BB.com's version of the Ladies' Gym section that can be found in many commerical co-ed gyms.
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

Originally Posted by TwiloMike View Post
    When threads like that get started in the regular Misc they get spammed immediately with vag and boob pics by immature Miscers who can't handle non-female skin being posted.

It's a perfectly valid question, and the answer is very simple: the Female Misc is BB.com's version of the Ladies' Gym section that can be found in many commerical co-ed gyms.
    Similar yes, I just don't see a separate forum being necessary. A separate gym for women ... maybe ... hell if there is a demand for it then go for it. I guess the same can be said for the forums. I just found it odd.

Well it isn't that hard to pass out equal treatment on the forums. Someone does something bad on here no matter who is on the sending/receiving end and no matter what forums they are in just punish them accordingly.

The regular misc. is just as annoying to you as it is to me, I just take it for what it is, a misc. section (one of the crazier ones to be sure). It shouldn't be taken for anymore than that. If it were up to me I wouldn't have a female misc. section as I see how everything posted in here would fit perfectly fine in the other female sections or the regular misc. section... but they are not run by me so it doesn't matter.

At the end of the day I will take my own advice and not take the internet too seriously, I just thought it was interesting cuz that's just how I am ...

Yeah i wouldn't loose too much sleep over the internet, it is all just fun and games...for me I come on here to learn, and I have spoken to some really intelligent people, but it's innocent fun at the same time time killer.
    FemMisc SPA Army #15

Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just discovered this place, it's certainly more mature than the proper misc. I suppose you don't get abusive neg comments as much here as well, either. Its a little slower, but less spam filled and less idiotic.
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

You die at the end; act accordingly.

Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    I just discovered this place, it's certainly more mature than the proper misc. I suppose you don't get abusive neg comments as much here as well, either. Its a little slower, but less spam filled and less idiotic.
    If that's what they were striving for then why not just regulate the regular misc. the same as this place and then there would be no need for this place. ahhhh dammit, I get it but I don't get it ... <slaps self>

sigh ...

Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shaun1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If that's what they were striving for then why not just regulate the regular misc. the same as this place and then there would be no need for this place. ahhhh dammit, I get it but I don't get it ... <slaps self>

sigh ...
    Have you seen the activity that the regular misc has? Have you seen the amount of moderators we have here?
    There is not enough mod staff here to regulate the misc. Not that it really matters, this is a bodybuilding website, the bodybuilding and other relevant areas are paramount, as far as the mods think the misc can go to hell. Many of the misc does not even bodybuild... yet they have the highest rep in the whole forum!
    Its probably one of the most intellectually lacking forums in the world wide web, maybe behind the teen section.
    Best just leave it to fester.
    If you want to get big, be good at the Squat, Deadlift, pull and bench press, the rest is between you and your dinner plate.

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary and those that do not.

I was at the Zoo the other day, there was only one animal there: a dog. It was a ****zu.

TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Similar yes, I just don't see a separate forum being necessary. A separate gym for women ... maybe ... hell if there is a demand for it then go for it. I guess the same can be said for the forums. I just found it odd.
    This forum isn't about "necessary". Neither are either of the Misc sections.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

Originally Posted by Shaun1990 View Post
    Have you seen the activity that the regular misc has? Have you seen the amount of moderators we have here?
    There is not enough mod staff here to regulate the misc. Not that it really matters, this is a bodybuilding website, the bodybuilding and other relevant areas are paramount, as far as the mods think the misc can go to hell. Many of the misc does not even bodybuild... yet they have the highest rep in the whole forum!
    Its probably one of the most intellectually lacking forums in the world wide web, maybe behind the teen section.
    Best just leave it to fester.
    Well there is 1 thing we can agree on. The rep system is completely and utterly flawed. They should just find a way to remove it or at least disable it in the misc. sections so people only get reps for actually helping people, not for saying something funny or posting pictures. I know that is harder said than done because it is integrated in to the database or whatever, but I think enough people would be in support of it that it would be a worthy cause.

Well there is 1 thing we can agree on. The rep system is completely and utterly flawed. They should just find a way to remove it or at least disable it in the misc. sections so people only get reps for actually helping people, not for saying something funny or posting pictures. I know that is harder said than done because it is integrated in to the database or whatever, but I think enough people would be in support of it that it would be a worthy cause.
    But I would be a zero...I always get reps for being funny. Duh...(not serious)
    FemMisc SPA Army #15

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TwiloMike View Post
    This forum isn't about "necessary". Neither are either of the Misc sections.
    Exactly, I do think some of those threads help. For ex. im the squat sorority thread alot of those ladies trade opinions, thoughts, experience, on all those different kinds of squats. There are alot that are just to talk, but who cares? Thats why its called the MISC!!!!! (well, female misc)So quit cryin about it BrickWall.

Well, the admins could easily disable it in a minute if they wanted to, but they won't - because the 'precious' miscers who value it so highly will not be too happy...
    Sadly, they don't even let us turn off rep.
    I don't know why, every other forum allows it. Although, that said, if you know a bit about HTML code, then you can stop it from being displayed on your browser. I have!

Hawaii Warrior Football! bluescorpion's Avatar
    bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bluescorpion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Squat booty Sorority:

Men in towels thread:

Eye candy:

This misc has more moderator observation/intervention, to keep it from becoming a complete pubescent sausage fest

To make it a bit more blunt: while "Misc" may in theory covery everyone and everything, but in practice overwhelming concentrations of male or female posters tend to swing the course of discussions and behavior to the majority... and the ladies feel left out from the asshattery that permeates the regular Misc.

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good gawd. We have a misc. now too, gtfoi (get the **** over it)

If you don't like it, the gtfo (i think you know what that means)

Jeebus you boys can be so whiney.

Originally Posted by bttrthnb4 View Post
    Good gawd. We have a misc. now too, gtfoi (get the **** over it)

If you don't like it, the gtfo (i think you know what that means)

Jeebus you boys can be so whiney.
    Too? Who said that girls couldn't use the regular misc. section? It is not a "guys misc.". I see plenty of women that hang around in there that don't have a problem with it.

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Too? Who said that girls couldn't use the regular misc. section? It is not a "guys misc.". I see plenty of women that hang around in there that don't have a problem with it.
    Because women are usually more harrassed in that section. This is ours!
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go back to the main female bodybuilding section, then review this sticky by Titania:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=948018

I really do believe that this section was created to alleviate the dozens upon dozens of threads that would clutter other areas of the female forum.

Questions such as:
    1) Ladies Rate Me
    2) What bodypart do girls like the most?
    3) Help me make a diet/workout plan for my wife/sister/girlfriend/female client
    4) What do girls think of Klaus Riis?
    5) What kinda of clothes/haircut/shoes do girls like on a guy?

Have been asked over and over and over and over again nauseating the female posters here.

For a while many women wouldn't respond to those posts or just post about how AGGRAVATING it was to have the same question asked for the 9879797 time when there's stickies GALORE on that very subject. (yes even stickies with a compilation of all those random questions - go back in the main female forum and you'll see them).

The threads were flooding the main area of the female bodybuilding section, overwhelming the general chat area and sometimes spilling over to the other sections such as the nutrition/supplement areas.

So this area was created as a way to detour that traffic from the other areas of the female bodybuilding section into here.

A lot of the threads we have here are for play, but in some of them we actually do trade advice. We work hard so we play hard - and this misc has a bit more maturity going on here. Even when i browse the misc, seeing the 1038479370274 pic of big tittied heifer pics posted with the itty bitty square over her nips can get a bit annoying for your typical female surfer.

Yeah we tried to have our man flesh and parody threads in the misc but one of three things happen:

- miscers attack by sending some crazy PMs, negs with threats or some other crazy message
    - posters who automatically assume the female posting is a troll and start harassing her
    - posters who automatically assume that since she's posting a random thread JUST LIKE THEM that she's an attention whore - then they start spamming her b-space page/PM box/CP with negs harassing her

So now there is the Female Misc and its here to stay. So why debate over its existence?
    Last edited by ladymystique80; 07-27-2007 at 04:45 PM.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

Originally Posted by Jamie M View Post
    Because women are usually more harrassed in that section. This is ours!
    More harassed? In what way? The mods made it clear that women are not to be harassed no matter what forum it is, why is it so different here?

I am all for women not being harassed, but neither should the men. How long has our society strived for equal opportunity for other races and sex? Within the last 30 years or so women have been getting further and further ahead than they ever have. They have fought for equality in everything. It is even common in the business world for women to not even want a door to be held open for them anymore, or to not be let out of an elevator first. Having a seperate forum is almost akin to segregation of the blacks that used to occur not so long ago. I say if women want equality give it to them, I definitely think everyone should be equal, no matter the gender. That may be getting a little on the extreme side for just a forum, but as I have said before, I don't see what this section has to offer that couldn't have been put in to in the other sections that already existed before this one.

Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More harassed? In what way? The mods made it clear that women are not to be harassed no matter what forum it is, why is it so different here?

I am all for women not being harassed, but neither should the men. How long has our society strived for equal opportunity for other races and sex? Within the last 30 years or so women have been getting further and further ahead than they ever have. They have fought for equality in everything. It is even common in the business world for women to not even want a door to be held open for them anymore, or to not be let out of an elevator first. Having a seperate forum is almost akin to segregation of the blacks that used to occur not so long ago. I say if women want equality give it to them, I definitely think everyone should be equal, no matter the gender. That may be getting a little on the extreme side for just a forum, but as I have said before, I don't see what this section has to offer that couldn't have been put in to in the other sections that already existed before this one.
    Are you seriously comparing society as a whole to an internet forum? The misc of all places? Please tell me you're NOT sparring this debate over something as insignificant as another sub-forum being created on a website.

There is a female misc. It is here. Its not going away. The end. If you have a problem with it, or want a more thorough explanation then PM Titania, Ms Fit, Emma-Leigh, or Roxie about it.
    MISC Fire Team 2

Originally Posted by ladymystique80 View Post
    Go back to the main female bodybuilding section, then review this sticky by Titania:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=948018

I really do believe that this section was created to alleviate the dozens upon dozens of threads that would clutter other areas of the female forum.

Questions such as:
    1) Ladies Rate Me
    2) What bodypart do girls like the most?
    3) Help me make a diet/workout plan for my wife/sister/girlfriend/female client
    4) What do girls think of Klaus Riis?
    5) What kinda of clothes/haircut/shoes do girls like on a guy?

Have been asked over and over and over and over again nauesating the female posters here.

For a while many women wouldn't respond to those posts or just post about how AGGREVATING it was to have the same question asked for the 9879797 time in the training section (what program should my girlfriend do?) When there's stickies GALORE on that very subject.

The threads were flooding the main area of the female bodybuilding section, overwhelming the general chat area and sometimes spilling over to the nutrition/supplement sections.

So this area was created as a way to detour that traffic from the other areas of the female bodybuilding section into here.

And now its here, to stay. So why debate over its existance?
    No one ever forced the females to answer anything. Did they feel they were under pressure to do so? If guys want to be a buncha dumb asses and aren't following the rules then punish them for it. I don't see how creating another section has solved anything. It may for a short while but eventually this section will probably go to being a bunch of spam crap too. Besides, why bother with creating a whole nother section to moderate when they could have just as easily made more rules for the other sections and enforced them.

No one ever forced the females to answer anything. Did they feel they were under pressure to do so? If guys want to be a buncha dumb asses and aren't following the rules then punish them for it. I don't see how creating another section has solved anything. It may for a short while but eventually this section will probably go to being a bunch of spam crap too. Besides, why bother with creating a whole nother section to moderate when they could have just as easily made more rules for the other sections and enforced them.
    Once again, if you have a problem with it or you want some sort of long drawn out explanation about it PM a mod.

Otherwise, if you don't agree with its existence then simply don't post here.

Easy as that. I leave you to argue this futile question with someone else.
    MISC Fire Team 2

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get The **** Over It

And Go Away!