Closed Thread
Page 89 of 337 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 10105
    alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    I agree 100% alan has provided a ton to this forum, and is a great wealth of knowledge.. I wouldnt have a real problem with this if it was actually sold on bodybuilding.com, but its not.. so isnt their a rule about no outside advertising??
    If it makes you feel better, I told Jamie on the phone yesterday that he should hook up with the DeLuca bros, & get his book on the front page, & offer affiliate links to them, & do whatever it takes to get the book some exposure.

Look man, Jamie, just like myself, is a completely independent author who has zero backing by any large publisher or publicity machine, & therefore will NEVER get rich off book sales. But you know what? It's not about that for me. I've built great trust in many of the members here, and I feel comfortale in doing them the favor of alerting them to an info source that 99.9% of them never would have heard about.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I just looked too, and there are some books. Again, you're right on technicalities but I still think it's fine. Maybe Alan should get Ryan's opinion?

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i find one book on bodybuilding.com that has to deal with nutrition.. would this, or would this not be breaking the rules.. yes or no?

this would be taking away sales from bodybuilding.com
    Book advertising seems to be not breaking the rules,
    these are stickies in the female forum that are not new
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=84088
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=91193
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Matty,

I anticipated some potential bitching over this, why do you think I said "Temporary Sticky" in the title of the thread?

People hate feeling like they're being sold something, I understand that & try to be sensitive to it. However, it definitely makes me laugh to see someone try to prevent good knowledge from being spread.

And if permanent stickies are up in another forum advertising stuff, then why don't you go take your crusade over there as well? Start a revolution man! Imagine how mankind will benefit.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    Matty,

I anticipated some potential bitching over this, why do you think I said "Temporary Sticky" in the title of the thread?

People hate feeling like they're being sold something, I understand that & try to be sensitive to it. However, it definitely makes me laugh to see someone try to prevent good knowledge from being spread.

And if permanent stickies are up in another forum advertising stuff, then why don't you go take your crusade over there as well? Start a revolution man! Imagine how mankind will benefit.
    I am sorry to say, i dont frequent the female section much.. so i had no idea about those other posts

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

I am sorry to say, i dont frequent the female section much.. so i had no idea about those other posts
    Well, maybe you SHOULD frequent the female section. Maybe well all should frequent the female section.

I'm sure it smells better

PS - I just unstuck the thread about Jamie's book. When Jamie asks why it wasn't up for a week (which is what I intended), I'll just let him know a supp rep named MattyH7688 couldn't stand to see it up there. Power to the people.

Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    PS - I just unstuck the thread about Jamie's book. When Jamie asks why it wasn't up for a week (which is what I intended), I'll just let him know a supp rep named MattyH7688 couldn't stand to see it up there. Power to the people.
    lol..

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    Yeah I just looked too, and there are some books. Again, you're right on technicalities but I still think it's fine. Maybe Alan should get Ryan's opinion?
    Tell you the truth, I'm surprised anyone complained at all, but it does bother me to think that I could have been breaking the rules. I'm sure Ryan would've been fine with the temporary stick. I've communicated with him on a few occasions, and he wants me to write an article for the site, but I've been derailed from that by work. Besides, Matty might be more representative of the forum community than the forum owner, & it's really about what the community thinks. For all I know, there's a grip of Matties here who had some major vaginal discharge over that sticky but just didn't voice it.

exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I must say I find it rather confusing (and somewhat amusing) that a way of eating can evoke such hostility in some people.

Let's get back on track here. Instead of making this a rather pointless discussion about what effect different hormones has after being injected in amounts 1000-fold higher than naturally occuring in the body and such (referring to the discussion three-four pages back), let's just stick to constructive things like for example sharing of personal experiences.

Heres my personal experience with intermittent fasting (Leangains-style):

I changed my way of eating from the traditional "more-meals-the-merrier" way of eating to IF about eight months ago (beginning of may 2007). Judging what I've been reading in this thread that probably makes me far more experienced with this concept than 99% of the posters here.

These are the biggest practical advantages I've experienced with IF so far:

- I can eat a "big" dinner every evening without constantly having to worry about excessive calorie intake -> fat gain.

- I'm experiencing higher mental focus during fast (this has improved my work situation).

- I save a lot of time not having to prepare food and eat all the time.

- I no longer worry about "losing muscle" as soon as I haven't eaten anything for a couple of hours, and my I have a lot more relaxed approach to food (i.e. meal size and frequency).

These factors has raised my quality of life substantially.

Training: I've maintained a calorie status quo, prioritizing staying in shape over gaining mass. I spite of that I've gained about a pound or two of lean mass, and improved my 1RM between 15-60 lbs in the "big three". As mentioned before I'm natural and the only supplements I use regularly are whey protein and creatine.

January 21 - 2007:

November 5 - 2007: (Chest hair removal - girlfriends idea)...
    Last edited by exile-swede; 11-06-2007 at 08:35 AM.
    Awww, 20 dollars?!? I wanted a peanut.

exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exile-swede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worth mentioning is that I in between of those two pictures posted above cut down to participate in three different competions during the spring. Needless to say that didn't help in gaining mass...

April 28 - 2007:

Last edited by exile-swede; 11-05-2007 at 05:05 PM.
    Awww, 20 dollars?!? I wanted a peanut.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    I must say that I cannot believe the human body was designed in such a way that a constant supply of of food is necessary...to maintain necessary muscle mass.

Bodybuilding is a whole other game, though. Perhaps the genes of some allow them to function on the fringe, the outerlimits, [IF] and maintain what is considered a decent body.

I would gather that most people would not fare well, in bodybuilding, using an IF protocol.

If it works for you, awesome...but I believe that your genes are unique, against the hoi polloi.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

Smaller, Stronger, Faster gjohnson5's Avatar
    gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nobody on god's green earth said the body needs a constant surplus of food.

Originally Posted by crazymutha View Post
    I must say that I cannot believe the human body was designed in such a way that a constant supply of of food is necessary...to maintain necessary muscle mass.

Bodybuilding is a whole other game, though. Perhaps the genes of some allow them to function on the fringe, the outerlimits, [IF] and maintain what is considered a decent body.

I would gather that most people would not fare well, in bodybuilding, using an IF protocol.

If it works for you, awesome...but I believe that your genes are unique, against the hoi polloi.
    Kickin your azz everytime

date +%H:%M | grep 4:20 buddhastalin's Avatar
    buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good lord. i'm surprised this thread is still alive. i've been doing IF over 2.5 months now and i'm down from around 184 @ 18% bf to 168-170 around 10-12%. i haven't checked my BF in the last couple of weeks as i have to schedule each test at my gym which is cumbersome but after 2.5 months, if something 'not optimal' was going to happen, i would imagine it would have happened by now and i only have another month of cutting left. i'm going until i hit 165lbs. i can pinch the remainder of my abdominal fat with 2 fingers as opposed to my whole hand when i first started the cut. i'll admit, if i did the 6 meal thing, i'd get the same results, if i could stick with it. IF has made adherence easy. also, one thing i've noticed, i no longer get random headaches, i'm assuming was from hunger. i'd get a strong hunger/headache and proceed to eat fast food or something sweet to rid the headache which affected my progress with the 6 meals a day. now that i've been eating (the same exact food/calories/macros) in 3 meals instead of 6, i haven't had insane hunger pains or headaches as before. i could really care less about studies that go against IF. i have yet to see anything that is controlled anyway. i see people still arguing about eating bananas, eating after 9pm, milk, soy, eat every 3 hours? or 3.78 hours? 4.37 hours?, all with 'studies' so it does not surprise me that people still argue about IF. however, unlike a lot of the misconceptions i see, i'm eating what i would on a normal 6 meal cut and doing it with IF instead. i'm am not 'eating pizza or whatever the hell i want' in the 8 hours and not eating the other 16. i know how many calories i need, what foods i need to eat, etc. i'm still not sure how people lost muscle on this as i have not lost any, however, i've been pretty solid 98% of the time with my food in the last 2.5 months. i always get in my calories and hit my macros. the other 2% of the time consists of having guinness twice a month or so. maybe this diet only works for some people, i.e. only some people are lactose intolerant. who knows. all i know is if i were to lose 1-2lbs (which i have not) in LBM, IF would still have been worth my time. sorry for you guys that could not get it to work. it really has worked out perfectly for me.

cliff notes:
    *i started at 184lbs @ 18% BF
    *i did IF for 2.5 months eating all my calories/maros in 3 meals for 8 hours instead of 6 meals for 12-15 hours
    *i'm around 168-170lbs @ 10-12% BF
    Last edited by buddhastalin; 11-05-2007 at 06:08 PM.
    There exists no separation between gods and men; one blends softly casual into the other. - Proverbs of Muad'dib

Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ...and the controversy continues

JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Death-Mobile View Post
    man just go try it for a good 2-3 months and report back. you will only know if it works for you if you TRY it!
    www.fitnessfoodblog.com

date +%H:%M | grep 4:20 buddhastalin's Avatar
    buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buddhastalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Death-Mobile View Post
    i ate cheese and egg yolks today!
    There exists no separation between gods and men; one blends softly casual into the other. - Proverbs of Muad'dib

VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500) VernonWellsFargo is not very helpful. (-500)
    with all the other stuff going, id like to ask if this diet is suitable for losing weight?

JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamesDeen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r3mixer View Post
    with all the other stuff going, id like to ask if this diet is suitable for losing weight?
    I am using it for a cut right now

go to www.leangains.com

plenty of people there who have used it for dieting.
    www.fitnessfoodblog.com

Passing you on a CBR600RR eazyrid3r's Avatar
    eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50) eazyrid3r will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Enough with the advertising argument BS on this thread
    This is the NUTRITION forum, NOT MISC

If anyone gives a **** who is making money off what book, make a misc thread and go from there.

Jesus Christ - I saw this thread in its infancy (didn't last long) when I was trolling (no user name) and I came for some updated information

Who the HELL wants to sort through 89 pages of ranting and arguing?

Someone needs to link a log or something relevant besides OP's own website
    I am more than interested in this diet, I just need proper information before I jump in

Originally Posted by eazyrid3r View Post

If anyone gives a **** who is making money off what book, make a misc thread and go from there.

Jesus Christ - I saw this thread in its infancy (didn't last long) when I was trolling (no user name) and I came for some updated information

Who the HELL wants to sort through 89 pages of ranting and arguing?

Someone needs to link a log or something relevant besides OP's own website
    I am more than interested in this diet, I just need proper information before I jump in

therefore, you need to go to his site, read info on there, read the interview that Leigh Peele did with Martin... and if you really want some threads worth reading, you need to go to another forum... one where people talk about useful stuff besides cheat meals and "if I am bulking the right way"

go to www.bodyrecomposition.com for a real forum about science and nutrition and how it correlates with anabolism... you will find some very useful threads about IF there.
    www.fitnessfoodblog.com

Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Death-Mobile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eazyrid3r View Post
    There are just as many negatives as positives, but is there a logged study of this diet anywhere on this website? I'm interested enough to try it for myself, but I haven't seen enough examples of someone who went on it for an extended period of time and kept making lean gains.

WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't know much about nutrition but I follow Martin's instructions have gotten stronger and leaner. I have used IF for about six weeks and have seen solid results. (blue shorts w/ white strings taken on 9/20) (black shorts taken on 10/19) (taken about a month apart)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by WhiteDahlia; 11-07-2007 at 05:52 PM.

gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjohnson5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just think how much better you'd be doing if you followed a diet that made a lick of sense...

Originally Posted by WhiteDahlia View Post
    I don't know much about nutrition but I follow Martin's instructions have gotten stronger and leaner. I have used IF for about six weeks and have seen solid results. (blue shorts w/ white strings taken on 9/20) (black shorts taken on 10/19) (taken about a month apart)

Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000) Basil08 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    Just think how much better you'd be doing if you followed a diet that made a lick of sense...
    regardless of what you may think of the dieting style, there is absolutely no reason to keep bashing it like that.
    My Body has No Limits

A scam is a scam...
    I call it like I see it

Originally Posted by Basil08 View Post
    regardless of what you may think of the dieting style, there is absolutely no reason to keep bashing it like that.

WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WhiteDahlia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gjohnson5 View Post
    So after not seeing these kind of results after a year of traditional bodybuilding nutrition for a year and then seeing results like this in a month, you think I would be better off with the typical bodybuilding diet? Like I said, I've gotten stronger and lost fat. All I know is IF worked well for me and I'm sticking to it.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WhiteDahlia View Post
    You've definitely leaned out. I think your progress is great in that area.

Originally Posted by CF10 View Post
    You've definitely leaned out. I think your progress is great in that area.
    Thank you! I'll take new pictures next week and post them soon after.

Closed Thread