Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And that the only thing i got emotional about was the fact that my once best friend also let me down but he had nothing to do with the group or night. It was stupid to post but i had to get it out somewhere ok? Excuse me for being human SHEESH!

And for you enteraintment a few more of his emotional threads:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=202660 (poor thing is depressed)
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=197825 (blaming creatine)
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=240258 (he even posted how hungry he is)
    Last edited by RedFiredSoul; 11-06-2004 at 03:05 AM.
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah but, you're still a red head. Automatic loss for you.

Notice, that was then, this is NOW. I was a bitch back THEN, you're the bitch NOW. Comprende? Ugly?

XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XtotheZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Also, no wonder you have no life and nobody likes you (besides the fact your an ugly red head) you spend most of your time on here, I mean the post too "insult or embarass me" must have took quite long seeing as you even went as far as too search through my old posts.

So I have come to the conclusion that you're.

Red Head
    Ugly
    Spotty
    Geek
    Your own friends bail out on you
    I remember a post where you cried too the board (must have been your 1st post, about a group of girls calling you an ugly spotty minger whilst you were riding past on your infamous bike).

Ok now, I haven't got a lot of time, but I couldn't let this slide, don't make me further own you and search through YOUR posts. Also the PM was a joke you ***got, I have a lot of pics up in pic section anyway too counter what i've said ^_^. Didn't think of posting them either did you, moron.

WAIT THIS IS PRICELESS LOLZ HAVE TO POST LOLZ!!11

whats wrong with these girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God i cant believe i was at the gym doing my usual cardio at the running mill with a tanktop so my arms where visible and all of the sudden these girls standing start looking at me then one says wow that arm cant be that big it must be fat What the ****? i meen i,m in my bulking period but my bodyfat isn,t above the 10 procent yet for sure you can see all my definition anyways then i turn the running mill up and then she says look at his stumpic its really flat it must be muscle then they go like wow looked at the boys arm biggest i ever seen COMMOM! i have 17 inch its big but there enough bigger then me what is the deal with this girl its like they never seen a guy with anything bigger then 13 inch or something and they cant believe anything above that could be muscle so they automatically think its fat GOD some girls are so stupid i was just wondering or any of you guys had this expierience
    My Stats

Height: 6 ft 0
    Weight: 190 pounds
    Arms: 17
    Bodyfat: 9 - 10 %

A post from RedFiredSoul. What a bellend lol, theres more, ****ing hilarious, I wasn't going to search but I am glad I did. ALSO LOOK AT HOW HIS ARMS GO FROM A STAGGERING (WOEI) 18 INCH TO 16!!

Got lies?
    Yes
    Got red minging hair?
    Yea
    Got no life?
    Yea

Boooom bitch.

RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL is all i can say
    Last edited by RedFiredSoul; 11-06-2004 at 07:07 AM.

Originally Posted by XtotheZ
    Also, no wonder you have no life and nobody likes you (besides the fact your an ugly red head) you spend most of your time on here, I mean the post too "insult or embarass me" must have took quite long seeing as you even went as far as too search through my old posts.

So I have come to the conclusion that you're.

Red Head
    Ugly
    Spotty
    Geek
    Your own friends bail out on you
    I remember a post where you cried too the board (must have been your 1st post, about a group of girls calling you an ugly spotty minger whilst you were riding past on your infamous bike).

Ok now, I haven't got a lot of time, but I couldn't let this slide, don't make me further own you and search through YOUR posts. Also the PM was a joke you ***got, I have a lot of pics up in pic section anyway too counter what i've said ^_^. Didn't think of posting them either did you, moron.

Nice way of twisting things around bitch, But atleast i dont need anger theraphy and i i,m not insecure about my dick size and burning in hell after i had sex either LOL... Do i have pimples? No.... I went on Accutane and i,m Totally clear however i found a thread saying you have pimples on your face neck and chest... (who,s ugly now bitch?) so let me see... I,m Clear i dont have freckles my stats own yours.. I,m not a geek but we can all see you are... HMMMMM yes i think this makes things clear now go kill yourself sonny.

ALso you stupid idiot i never said i had 18 " arms. They were 17 inch after bulking and now after Cutting their 16" Their is nothing wrong with that.
    Also sonny you dont have 17" arms you wish you had change your ****in stats because there a lies. I have seen your pictures they look like 14" to me
    atleast i dont lie about my stats.
    Last edited by RedFiredSoul; 11-06-2004 at 06:56 AM.

Oh and you wanna go and post messages about eachother? You only found 1 dumb **** thread of me about the girls. However you have 3 times as much more dumber threads but i found this one most funny:
    (Thread about his dicksize)
    Not because of my dick size or anything(ofcourse not sonny), but because of religion.

I don't know what, but there is something that scares me, like if I have sex before getting married i'm going to burn in hell. I just had to tell a girl I might be dealing with I was a virgin which pissed me off because it's prolly turned her off.

I'm not heavily religious. But i'm aware. I am catholic and have been in catholic education since i was born.

Cathloic nurserys, primary/high school, college.

Thing is I just wanna start banging these fly chicks who got a lil thing for me. Or one night stands. But religion is holding me back. Can someone help me out here. preferably someone religious, this is ****ing me up.

Originally Posted by XtotheZ
    WAIT THIS IS PRICELESS LOLZ HAVE TO POST LOLZ!!11

whats wrong with these girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God i cant believe i was at the gym doing my usual cardio at the running mill with a tanktop so my arms where visible and all of the sudden these girls standing start looking at me then one says wow that arm cant be that big it must be fat What the ****? i meen i,m in my bulking period but my bodyfat isn,t above the 10 procent yet for sure you can see all my definition anyways then i turn the running mill up and then she says look at his stumpic its really flat it must be muscle then they go like wow looked at the boys arm biggest i ever seen COMMOM! i have 17 inch its big but there enough bigger then me what is the deal with this girl its like they never seen a guy with anything bigger then 13 inch or something and they cant believe anything above that could be muscle so they automatically think its fat GOD some girls are so stupid i was just wondering or any of you guys had this expierience
    My Stats

Height: 6 ft 0
    Weight: 190 pounds
    Arms: 17
    Bodyfat: 9 - 10 %

A post from RedFiredSoul. What a bellend lol, theres more, ****ing hilarious, I wasn't going to search but I am glad I did. ALSO LOOK AT HOW HIS ARMS GO FROM A STAGGERING (WOEI) 18 INCH TO 16!!

Got lies?
    Yes
    Got red minging hair?
    Yea
    Got no life?
    Yea

Boooom bitch.

Got lies?

No my arms were 17 inch after bulking now after cutting their 16" so stfu. And see my pictures if you dont believe me.

Got red hair?

Yes

Got no life?

No i actually have a life unlike you bitch!

See the Post Reply button down there? Yeah, don't click it.

Talking

I think were about done here swearing against eachother LOL...

Ok, sorry for calling you names

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RedFiredSoul
    Ok you prick. I,m a Emotional Bitch? First of all lets have a little look at my last 10 post:
    Soy protein in most protein bars? (Oh yes this is really emotional isn,t it?)
    RedFiredSoul 11-02-2004 09:29 PM
    by RedFiredSoul 8 72 Teen Bodybuilding
    My pictures tell me what you think (My pictures ow wow really emotional)
    RedFiredSoul 10-31-2004 10:02 AM
    by RedFiredSoul 3 722 Post Your Pictures
    Firedsoul Pic (also a pic of me really emtional isn,t it you fuk)
    RedFiredSoul 10-30-2004 06:30 PM
    by RedFiredSoul 8 191 Teen Bodybuilding
    Feeling tired and like **** losing weight ( Accutanr after effects really emotional huh)
    RedFiredSoul 10-28-2004 06:58 PM
    by nail3r 6 132 Teen Bodybuilding
    Androsol skinspray???? ( question about a supplement really emotional right?)
    RedFiredSoul 10-21-2004 01:13 AM
    by Joka 5 74 Teen Bodybuilding
    Androsol SPray from biotest? (same thing)
    Lifting while having a bit of a cold? (Yay or Nay)
    RedFiredSoul 10-03-2004 03:26 PM
    by AustinG 5 107 Teen Bodybuilding
    NOt jacking off better?
    RedFiredSoul 09-28-2004 04:23 AM
    by JmakVR6 23 719 Teen Bodybuilding
    When can i use creatine again when off Accutane?
    RedFiredSoul

oK so tell me what is so ****in emotional about my last post? NOTHING you idiot. IN my entire 519 post their are only 1 or 2 post that was about personal problems. Either your a ****in retard and mistaken me for someone else or your making this stuff up. Now do you want me to go search thru your threads? i,m pretty sure il find some emtional stuff which i can post here but hell just for this time il let it be like this. Fukin Troll...

EDIT: **** I COULDN<T RESIST this is YOur last Post:

XthoSez says: I'm doing bad.

My subject is all coursework related but I'm behind and when I get the chance to catch up I squander the time because I just hate the work, it's all nutrition related etc so I know my stuff. Problem is I can't be ****ed, I JUST ****ING HATE WORKING IT'S ****ING **** IT JUST DEPRESSES ME. I ****ing hate it, I hate anything theoretical except for strategy games. I mean, nothing worse than doing LOADS of goddamn coursework, probably except for starving to death or getting tortured but you must get me. I just ****ing hate working, get me a job anyday.

AHAHAHAHAHAH you emotional bitch and that was just your last post before this OMG who is emotional now. And this is just the post before this your pathetic mate really you are...
    few of his other pathetic threads:

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=315570 ( SO angry thread)
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=279127 (he got fired and needs support
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=259706 ( poor thing is worried about his dicksize)

and i just found that in your first 20 last post...
    Lol 0wn3d.

P.s My name is in that post!
    Attached Images
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

You included your own words in your signature, you're a ****ing loser.

and you can't freestyle you little wigger.

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrSinister
    every weekend and i get wasted
    no offense, but being a vegetarian and get wated every week will DEFINENTLY limit your ability to grow lol!
    ------------------------------
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ

kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kbickham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I,m just wondering if you guys go out. You know giong to party,s till 3 or 4 AM in the morning and drink beer and stuff. Will this screw up your gains? I got a big party tonight and i really wanna go and i probably will but i,m just wondering if i,m the only here. I never went out much before because i cared too much about my body. But i guess it cant hurt that much can it? I really wanna go out and have fun with girls.

say it takes me 10 shots to get PLASTERED........ thats about 800 calories from alcohol alone. wanan burn that all of before you go to bed?
    Siam Star Muay Thai
    NDBJJ

The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well thanks for the advice guys. I think il just bring 1 or 2 protein bars and a lot of water. The fact is that its 45 minutes of biking to go there and like 50 minutes back. Including the dancing and **** that will be one hell of a cardio workout. Il make sure to bring some protein bars to aviod my muscles from breaking down because all of it altho some muscle probably will. I better get some pussy out of this lol j/k
    LMFAO! what kind of loser takes protein bars with him to a party ? Man I wouldn't be your friend either!
    Float like a Butterfly, Stink like a Pig

IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm fine with going out and drinking, just the next day I hit cardio.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, redfiredsoul and his nemesis are pretty funny
    this should be a joke post!
    you guys make me laugh more than all the wannabe trolls out there!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Originally Posted by The Bodybuilder
    LMFAO! what kind of loser takes protein bars with him to a party ? Man I wouldn't be your friend either!
    See that beaver in the picture The Bodybuilder? Thats you... See that Woman? Its your mum... See that guy? Its your dads best friend...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RedFiredSoul; 11-08-2004 at 09:24 AM.

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Redfiredsoul, youre from Rotterdam, youre supposed to be cool so unless youre lying your ass off about your stats, relax.. no need to prove anything over the internet.
    BTW im from Krimpen, temptation is indeed a very cool place to go out with friends, great atmosphere for picking up chicks........
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

EADGBe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EADGBe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i say get wasted. 800 calories? that's nothing. i'd trade 800 calories for a fckin awesome night anyday.

or you can smoke weed. zero calories if you can hold in your munchies and youll have a fun time.

or you can roll (i.e. take ecstacy) and you wont eat at all. drink lots of h20 and o.j. (this will be your calorie source). i rolled one day and stepped on the scale... lost 3 pounds (some water weight but it wouldve been difficult to shed otherwise)

HAVE FCKIN FUN... like someone said earlier... these teens arent looking to be bodybuilders, just to look decent.
    6ft.
    175lbs
    Bench Max: 330lbs

that's all i got...

Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ltdmustang232 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea i go out all the time college, you cant avoid it, but you just have to learn self control and continue to think how much harm you are putting onto your body.
    ACE personal trainer certification comming soon!

Originally Posted by Ironager
    Hey Redfiredsoul, youre from Rotterdam, youre supposed to be cool so unless youre lying your ass off about your stats, relax.. no need to prove anything over the internet.
    BTW im from Krimpen, temptation is indeed a very cool place to go out with friends, great atmosphere for picking up chicks........
    Lol i was just trying to make fun of the guy. As for lying my ass of you can go ahead and see my newest pics and be the judge that yourself.

buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well personally i dont drink but all my friends do im always invited 2 go wit em but i never do!! maybe some day i will! i was always kinda allowed 2 drink at home tho...

AdreneLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdreneLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdreneLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdreneLiftin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThailerDurden
    95% of the people on these boards aren't "bodybuilders" they're just kids who want to work out and get in shape. If you're not planning on being Schwarzenegger huge or go to competitions and ****, then BOOZE IT UP!
    I really don't think anybody has said wiser words...live your life as teenagers while you can boys it is simply the time of your life and nothing less.
    never been a dummy never did what the dummies do

The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Bodybuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    See that beaver in the picture The Bodybuilder? Thats you... See that Woman? Its your mum... See that guy? Its your dads best friend...
    damn my mom is hot
    Float like a Butterfly, Stink like a Pig

VERN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VERN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Bodybuilder
    bump.
    http://www.sublimedirectory.com/basement/media/kimbo.wmv