Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is Cell-Tech any good?

There's a 50% off sale at Popeye's supplement store near where I live. Is it any good? I've heard bad things about Muscle-Tech products, ie over-hyped, over-priced, etc. But at this savings is it worth it? I haven't tried creatine, and I was wonder which to use. Does anyone recommend Cell-Tech?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If its 50% off some cell tech might be okay and some hydroxycut for when you cut.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man at 50% precent of you can take twice as much and it might be worth it...
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It does suck, but at 50%, buy it, and re-sell it.

50% off any product is a good deal.

fit
    "...the Self is a borderline concept, which I call a symbol because it expresses something we cannot express otherwise, because we simply don't understand it. The idea of the Self is really unknown ground. "Nietzsche's Zarathustra" p. 413-4

Original board member and moderator since 1999

MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000) MIKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I THOUGHT CREATINE WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD WHEN I USED IT. ONLY PROBLEM WAS IT COSTED TOO MUCH. SO AT 50% OFF I WOULD DEFINITELY TAKE IT.

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, I guess that's what I'm gonna do. I think I'm gonna pass on the hydroxycut though; I still have half a bottle of xenadrine.

Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bomber33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried CELL-Tech once for a month or so. I gained close to 10lbs, the problem is the 10lbs that you gain is nothing but water. Once I stopped using Cell-Teach, the 10lbs that I gained went away within a week!!!! Its expensive.... and it doesn't taste all that good, it burns throat due to some "acid" ( forgot the exact name of it).

scammer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the reason they have it 50% off is because you are talking about the canadian version of cell-tech. I have tried the cell-tech from popeyes (*****************.com) and was not as good as the american version. If you buy from popeyes I would highly reccomend you buy prolab creapure(1000 grams for 44 $ canadian) and some alpha lipoic acid from twinlab. Take 5 grams of creatine mixed with some kool-aid and take 200 mg's of alpha lipoic acid together . Take 2 times daily. Ones uppon awakening and immediately after your workout. You would get better results with this than the canadian version of cell-tech and is way!!!!!!!! cheaper in price. I have always ordered my supplements from popeyes and the service is extremelly fast. I get my products in 2 days and the price on prolab creatine can't be beat anywere not even in the american web-sites good luck.

good_guye28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cell tech is total garbage. if you like nothing but sugar then go for it. jjust buy some regular ol' creatine.

Thanks for the tip scammer. I'm going tomorrow to pick up some creatine and possibly some glutamine from Popeye's. I'm starting a real cutting phase with a ketogenic diet so I might pick up some Hydroxycut since its still 50% off for the lethargy associated with a keto diet.

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation ??

Skip the creatine!!! If you are cutting creatine is counter productive.

On the ketogenic diet, you will be eating tons of meat, more than you ever have. So your creatine stores in the body will be plenty high enough on their own.

Glutamine is a great supplement for cutting on the Keto, but you have to take it at least 3 times a day, which makes it kinda pricey.

Hydroxycut is good but pricey also, buy hey at 50% off.....

I don't want to look really flat while on the diet, so I'm using creatine for its cell-volumizing effects. The creatine in red meat is very little anyways. Yeah, glutamine is very expensive, so I might skip that.

unomateo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It gave me good results

I agree its expensive.
    I have also gain good size from taking it after every workout.

The last time I took normal creatine, after about 2 months the creatine had no effect on me anymore. I was taking creatine for about 2 months then swithed to this and the results stayed with me and it feels like I'm getting bigger after a month on Cell-tech.

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

CellTech has to be the most controversial product on the market.

I always have some young Ham-n-Egger askin' if I'm on Celltech,(if they don't ask if I'm on Deca, or Winstrol, or Dianabol). Everything most of you guys said on this forum is what I've said at one point, or another. It does cause waterbloat, the Alpha Lipoic Acid has a harsh Ph level, so it has a burning sensation in the throat when you drink it. In my experiences with celltech, I did keep alot of the weight I put on, but I did get bloated something fierce. I use it now, and it helped me get back up to my usual 190lbs, and I plan to see if I can go further with it. My advice, just to see how it works for anyone else is simple. Use only one serving BEFORE you work out, then have your usual carb/protein post-workout meal. When I use it this way, I feel an immediate pump, and my endurance is thru the roof.
    Damn, Son!

nhois has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what the hell do you think that you are gonna benefeit from creatine? if you lose the gains as soon as you come off of it, why would you take it? its a waste of time and a waste of money. also to the dumbass trying to cut and use creatine at the same time... thats sooooo dumb u retard, do you even know anything about weightlifting at all? as long as you have alot of water in your muscles, you are still gonna have cellulite, i guess you want to look like a fat lady's ass...

petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petefox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile I feel your pain!

I guess you've had a less than plesant experience with our buddy N-methyl-N- Guanylglycine (creatine monohydrate, in lab jargon!). I felt the same way with regular creatine, weight comes, weight goes. I feel that if you're eating enough, taking in alot of water, and training intense, you can keep those gains. Cellulite is actual fatty deposits that didn't evenly distribute over a certain area of the body. I don't believe Celltech would cause cellulite, but be carefull with your sugar intake. And don't be so harsh! I think Weider products work better when you dump them in the sewer, but I don't care to degrade the stuff here. Some of us have had good results with creatine, some have not.
    Damn, Son!

nhois, you are one ignorant ass mother****er. What do you know about weightlifting at all? It doesn't seem like much. On a keto diet, all glycogen stores are depleted so that you burn bodyfat which is converted to ketones, a useable energy source. The glycogen store is what keeps the water in muscles, making you look fuller with a bigger muscle belly. Creatine too has a muscle hydrating effect, so then if I have no glycogen to keep my muscles full, the creatine will store some to a certain degree.

Also, I don't have cellulite, ass. Have you ever seen a guy with cellulite? I sure haven't seen a fellow so obese that they had cellulite.

You can keep the gains from creatine as well. If you can heave up heavier weight or a few more reps, your muscles will be more fully fatigued, therefore more fiber usage. With rest, they will grow more.

nhois, maybe you should take some time off the weight training and hit the books a little. 'benefeit'? Your use of the word cellulite is from left field, completely off topic. Ignoramus.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get lost NHOIS, you don't know what the **** you are talking about and you are an *******

Cool Alrighty, then!

GEEEZ!

I guess it's safe to say, be polite and know what you're talking about in these forums. Nhois is getting reamed like mad in here. Goes to show, there are serious minds on this board, I LOVE IT! I love learning something new whenever I check out the replies in these forums, as much as I love passing on my knowledge. I'm sold, all my friends are gonna know about this forum. By the way, creatine does have lasting affects. I'm weighing about 194lbs, and I've been using celltech for 2 months straight. The pump alone is pure pleasure.
    Damn, Son!

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool ceatine

Allow me to input again hooty. If you are on a real ketogenic diet and cutting taking a product such as cell tech is counter productive.

With the amount of beef and other meats your creatine level will be plenty high. I have proven this with blood tests. Beef has a pretty fair amount of creatine in it along with other meats. dont where you got your info on that one.

The amount of carbs in cell tech is to excessive for a keto diet.

To avoid brain fog, your post work out shake should consist of- 30-40g protien 30g-40g carbs(no more). If you are doing the keto diet properly this will create a mild insuline spike(a good thing). Much more on the carbs and you will get a pass out feeling. This indicates that the carb intake is to high.

People who dislike keto diets have not done them properly.

With 20 years as a bodybuilder and a degree in nutrition, plus 5 years of ketogenic diet research, I am trying to save you some trail and error that I have gone through.

Drop the creatine while cutting.....

I decided against Cell-Tech and just finished the loading phase using Prolab's creatine. Today's my first day on the keto diet, I decided to load with sugar (for the insulin spike) before starting the keto. On a keto diet, how many cals should I eat during a day if I want to lose weight? 10-12x my bodyweight? Any other tips while on keto?

Thanks for your input.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey nice posts fitnessman, you should more often (post I mean)

Cool calories

Hooty, start with 12cal. per pound. You should lose 1.5-2lbs a week(except the fist week could be as high as 5lb, water). After a coulple weeks if you dont feel you are cutting well, drop it 10 cal. per pound. I do not recommend going below 10 because of muscle loss.

Manteca-thanks! I have 5 kids a job that keeps me hoping. I am lucky to be here this much

Thumbs down

soooooooo hooty's a smart ass, but he dont know ****, obviously. if u knew anything you two bit **** face you would know that glycogen dosent store water, it stores fat in blood cells, and if you dont work out within 24 hours of the time you eat carbs or unsaturated, or saturated fat, then it turns to fat stored in adipose. you definately must be in first grade not to know that. also cellulite forms when muscle presses water into the fat between your skin and makes the ripples that are cellulite. man u really are ****in stupid. your tellin me to read a book, why dont you stay in school and maybe youll learn something. keep taking your ****ty creatine cause you cant make gains by yourself and ill sit here and laugh at your poor fat non-gaining bloated cellulite ass.

Unhappy ????

Let's skip the name calling and keep this a imformative place!

nhois- let me explain glycogen to you: when you eat carbs(sugar) it is coverted to glucose in the body for fuel. Any glucose not used is converted glycogen. The glycogen is stored in the LIVER for later use. Once glycogen stores are full, the excess will be turned to fat. Fat is its own fuel source. Excess glycogen is converted to a fat cell. Fat cells are surrounded by water to protect them.

The last time a studied the actual cells make up was a long time ago. But I dont recall gylcogen being in a fat cell.

A molecular scientist would know more than I on the actual cell break down. I just happen to know a couple, I can ask if you wish!

Call a truce fella's

hey old man if you know so much about weightlifting and biology, why dont you get a real job instead of trying to baffle people on the internet with your genious. the world needs less smart asses like you trying to give people advice when they cant even balance their own checkbooks.

nhois, are you always this ignorant, or have you been eating paint chips lately? Your pre-pubescent anger got tedious after the first rage-driven post. Either have something constructive to say or go to www.flame4cash.com and get out your inbred anger on the tards that post there. This will be my last post directed towards you; its obvious you have a simple mind (as well as horrible spelling/grammar).

fitnessman, are there any more tips you could give me regarding a keto diet, such as, what are the most carbs I should eat during the day? Also, how much cardio should I be doing? Today I had tons of energy and my body didn't seem to want to get off the machines, so I ended up doing 60 minutes. How much is too much? Thanks again.

Talking heheheheh

I have a great job and make a ton of money. I can balance my check book, but you could'nt handle all the number's in it. I also manage to take care of my saving's, mutual funds, a 403b, bonds ect. Of the last few I sure you have none.

"old man"--thanks!!! Took me a while to gain this knowledge.

Biology is not my strong suit...Nutrition is.

Hooty, if you can do 60min that's great. If you start to feel tired the next day, back down a bit.
    If you want to cut quick 3-4 times a week, I say 3.

30-40g carbs are okay post work out only(right after) the rest of the day 40 or so..

Thanks for all your help, fitnessman. I have a few more questions though. I've been readin up on keto diets and some people are recommending 2 days of 'carbing up'. Since I want to lose fat rather quickly, would it be better to skip the carb up and keep on the true keto diet? My diet has been pretty good too, most good fats like olive oil, but I'm having a hard time getting a ratio of 1.5 grams of fat to 1 gram of protein. Its more like 1:1.5.

After 4 days, I've only had one brain fog and today and yesterday, I tested positive (mildly) for ketones using ketostix. How long does it usually take to reach ketosis?

Thanks again.

Cool You are there

If the sticks turned you are in ketosis. You can cut them in half(the sticks) and save some money. Just make sure you hands are clean and dry.

2 days is too much for most. Start with 24 and see how you feel.
    If you want to cut faster skip the carb up, but if brain fog increases, go back to a carb load.

As far as the ratio's just keep playing. You sre doing something right if you are already in ketosis! Good job.

I believe a mild test is better....The harder state of ketosis you may be in seems to increase the chances of brain fog.