Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinaracer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How does your diet/eating schedule change when you get ill?

Hey guys, I was curious to find out- how does getting the flu or any other type of stomach-affecting illness alter your diet/protein consumption? Right now, I've had an upset stomach for about 4 days and I can't really digest anything except soup (yeah, it sucks) Also, any remedies for such ailments would be helpful!

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depending on what medications you have taken and what ends things have been flowing from, using a probiotic supplement and digestive enzymes for a while to help restore your healthy intestinal flora and normal digestion may help.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat yogurt up the wazoo. It actually aids digestion, and depending on the yogurt, it can be a pretty decent protein source. But what's most important, as I'm sure you realize, is getting well, and you need fuel to do that, so eat whatever you can stomache.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, if I'm really sick, I'll genereally just eat toatsed wheat bread with honey on it, orange juice(not a lot...I paid for that by throwing up) etc. I put diet on hold until I feel better, because, if I sacrifice just one day trying to stick with my diet, that's a day out of the gym. I think the most important thing you can do is get better so you can get back in the gym and get back to your diet. Don't worry about sticking to your diet.

I know some may disagree, but whatever
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take down things that are easily digestible..

maybe a whey shake or 2
    yogurt is very good
    try to take down some mashed sweet potatoes or make some kind of thick cold oatmeal mixture (milk,whey,oats, maybe PB or some very finley cut up fruit)

try to stick some healthy things, but soup is never bad for u.. get some chicken in there or whatnot and take it down

most of all get a bunch of rest while sick.. its beneficial to the body and when u go back to the gym for the next time ull hit it damn hard

so rest up.. take down what u can digest * stick to milk if its that hard* and just rest up