Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: colorado pro

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sicosico View Post
    who won the bb fan voting award ?
    Kai, he won all 3 prizes took home 31,000
    Thanks Ronnie, you're a true legend

Well done Dexter Jackson!!!

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

"The more a man learns, he realises how little he knows"

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CloudSurfer View Post
    Goro
    who is goro ?
    I am king.

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Colemans#1 View Post
    Kai, he won all 3 prizes took home 31,000
    wow NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes homophobe
    I am king.

Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colemans#1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Ha ha...so true! I was actually there and the boos were deafening.
    haha thats pretty funny. also that the new york pro is supposed to be about freaks (markus ruhl) and now people are just getting sick of big guts in the shows.

the judges got it right with the top 5 awarding the best physiques, maybe they could have switched a couple of placings around but u can really ask for to much more than what they gave

"You live on earth one time and one time only. There's only one u, why not look as good as possible?" - lord infamous

BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobWade187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Johnnie Jackson might have to start taking in the butt soon.

The pictures and video werent working out. Now these recent performances?

Its time for JJ to take it to the next level, and i dont mean his physique.

Originally Posted by sicosico View Post
    who is goro ?
    kai looks like Goro from mortal combat
    Last edited by Colemans#1; 06-02-2007 at 10:47 PM.

Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BobWade187 View Post
    Post of the year.

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Colemans#1 View Post
    kai looks like Goro from mortal combat
    lol...reps

littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    J o J has contracts and sponsors and wanted to have a kid. Let's not write him off for that. He still has won a non-PDI pro show and has hella back, chest, and quad thickness. He'll be back to be a $10k show contender, despite his early career need for cash.

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I watched a bit of it then got bored and turned it off. Funny thing is i'm a bodybuilding fan and i thought it was crap. No wonder normal people wouldn't wana watch it. Just my opinion anyway

bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxbombers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dedicated bb View Post
    I watched a bit of it then got bored and turned it off. Funny thing is i'm a bodybuilding fan and i thought it was crap. No wonder normal people wouldn't wana watch it. Just my opinion anyway
    i agree,, last year i went to the ny pro, and it was the last show i'll ever go to.. and i wont waste my time watchig a webcast.. they need to ditch everything they are doing and get a new format. at this point this "sport" is not gaining fans, but loosing them.

AH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BobWade187 View Post

The pictures and video werent working out. Now these recent performances?

Its time for JJ to take it to the next level, and i dont mean his physique.
    hes close already

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V_oVJVGT84w

http://youtube.com/watch?search=&mod...&v=KjitWy5jl0I
    "The second night I filled it to the .4 mark which is 40 I/U's OF f****** HUMALOG!!! Yes 40 I/U's!!! I thought that it was 4 I/U's. I guess that is why I went hypo"

LOL