NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Need Help on Cutting my Fat Ass

guys, i dont need too much help in my lifting, but, i need serious help in my diet and losin those lovehandles and man tits of mine, im goin to the store right now to buy some optimum protein cuz every1 on this site seems to love it, and i decided to NOT take creatine because i read somewhere it makes u bloated, but i want to lose my fat and get a nice toning/cut looking figure, for example a six pac and some nice pecs , but i was wondering while im posting, is it good to work on stomach every day or every other day to let it rest ? and about how many crunches should i do a day ? please guuys this would be really helpful if u could post , thanks
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I suggest spread out your meals, low carbs, high protein, cardio & ab work 2-4 times on empty stomach prefferably in the morning. Make sure to avoid the carbs around bedtime especially.

Also add some broom stick twist to your ab routine. I do 2 sets of 100 twists each, head locked, feet locked.

Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what are broomstick twists?
    Two Wheel Drive Cant Survive!

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Buckyo7
    what are broomstick twists?
    hold a broomstick on your shoulder with ur arms hanging..

http://www.exrx.net/Plyometrics/BroomstickTwist.html
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

Cool

Originally posted by HP400
    I suggest spread out your meals, low carbs, high protein, cardio & ab work 2-4 times on empty stomach prefferably in the morning. Make sure to avoid the carbs around bedtime especially.

Also add some broom stick twist to your ab routine. I do 2 sets of 100 twists each, head locked, feet locked.
    when u say cario and ab work 2-4 times, do u mean 2-4 times a week ? so i should leave a day or 2 of rest and which specific ab routines work the best besides the broomstick twists? i really awnna look sexy durin summer

Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buckyo7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey on the broomstick twists.......what exactly does that work and should i use a weighted bar?
    Two Wheel Drive Cant Survive!

Originally posted by Buckyo7
    hey on the broomstick twists.......what exactly does that work and should i use a weighted bar?

your abs, and no u dont need a weighted bar, just follow that website i put

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    no, use creatine.

you WILL gain weight from it, but that's exactly what you want.... it makes your cardio more efficient, and you can lose the 10 lbs of water weight in a short time after you stop taking it.

Originally posted by dnoel
    no, use creatine.

you WILL gain weight from it, but that's exactly what you want.... it makes your cardio more efficient, and you can lose the 10 lbs of water weight in a short time after you stop taking it.
    i dont want to gain weight, im looking to lose body fat so my abs stick out

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by NHBfighterDAN

i dont want to gain weight, im looking to lose body fat so my abs stick out
    this will help you lose fat fast-- go get a piece of paper, a pen, and some tape... no wait, a stapler.. write "idiot" on the paper and then staple it to your ass. then come back and read the rest of my post above...

Originally posted by dnoel

this will help you lose fat fast-- go get a piece of paper, a pen, and some tape... no wait, a stapler.. write "idiot" on the paper and then staple it to your ass. then come back and read the rest of my post above...
    gg jerk maybe u shoudl explain it better

"you WILL gain weight from it, but that's exactly what you want.... it makes your cardio more efficient, "

how much more do you need me to explain?

the more you weigh, the more energy (calories) it takes to lug your ass around. so... you gain 10 lbs of water weight and go run a mile... well, that's just like putting a 10lb sack o' potatoes on your back and running a mile.... work out increases.. when that happens, calories burned increases proportionately

LiQu1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

which is better optimum protein or creatine?

shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)
    only an idiot would use creatine while cutting. i thought it was needless to say. if you dont even knw this simple ****, you should go read some articles b4 telling other people what to do.

LiQu1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i never told anyone what to do ass.

kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by shaun
    only an idiot would use creatine while cutting. i thought it was needless to say. if you dont even knw this simple ****, you should go read some articles b4 telling other people what to do.
    Not just an idiot would use creatine while cutting. Alot of people use it, cuase when your muslces cells expand you have more muscle on you there by increasing your metabolism, any serious bodybuilder should of known that. lol, i'm only messin with ya about knowin that.

just wanted to clear that up.

kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by LiQu1d
    which is better optimum protein or creatine?
    And for cutting, use both. You need the extra protein to keep from losing the muscle, and the creatine just look at the post up above.

HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HP400 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya uses the lightest bar you can find for broom stick twists. Yes i meant 2-4 days of ab/cardio work. Yes ou should have at least 2 days of rest.

bah, so then wuts a good brand of creatine i should take while im tryin to cut , i already bought my optimum nutriotion pro complex protein stuff, its pretty good, the chocolate flavor, but i guess i shoudl also get some creatine, ,so wut is a good brrand of creatine and how should i take it? thanks for the help guys

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by shaun
    I disagree completely. Creatine helps with cellular hydration, which in turn leads to a more anabolic environment for the muscles. Good for a cutting or bulking cycle. Maybe you should read more advanced articles?

NHBfighterDAN, I would go with any CreaPure creatine, like Prolab's. Often you can get cheaper creatine that is made by inferior Chinese or American companies, but they contain more creatine byproducts like creatinine, etc. I'd go with Prolab's, personally.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein

i just bought prolab creatine, 2 x 300g bottle for 20.00 with my GNC Gold Card, heh, thanks for advice