Closed Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    brucekneller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I no longer write for Muscular Development

Just an FYI - I am no longer writing for Muscular Development (although I am in negotiations with a competing magazine to bring my Chemical Corner column there).

The "official" reason Steve Blechman supposedly sacked me was some of the larger advertisers of mainstream supplements (my guess and it is just that, MUSCLETECH/CELLTECH/ETC.) asked for my head on a platter because I have been pushing smaller companies like Avant, Nutrex, Legal Gear, Designer Supplements, Kilosports (in other words, companies that sell supplements that actually work instead of overpriced quadruple ionized, laser enhanced whey protein with isotopic uranium enrichment and a tachyon delivery system so more whey protein gets to your muscles...or instead of anti-matter creatine which causes explosive gains when it hits muscle cells causing extra mass from the negative universe to be added to the satellite cells).

So I got sacked. A number of smaller advertisers have called Muscular Development to complain about this. Maybe you do not care, maybe you hate me, whatever. But consider one thing. When a large advertiser can call a magazine publisher and say, "fire this guy or I will pull my ads" the magazine ceases to be a magazine in any sense of the word and is little more than a catalog and large advertisement. In recent years, just about every magazine has turned into a catalog for the larger supplement companies with multi-page advertorials hawking crap that is marginal at best and useless at worst. I originally wanted to write for Muscular Development because I felt (at the time) they were the last bastion of some integrity and allowed their writing staff to express themselves irrespective of what the advertisers thought.

I'll still buy and read Muscular Development only because Greg Valentino, Bill Llewellyn and John Romano are my friends and I like their columns (and Rick Collins is still there). But for the rest of the magazine...I'm really disappointed with Steve's choice to cave into the larger advertisers demands.

Look for my column in a few more months to appear in a competing magazine (most mags are written 2-3 months in advance, if you did not know that already, so I won't appear for a few more months in the "new" publication).

I have also made it clear (crystal so) that I will not allow one word to be censored in my column at the request of a large advertiser or I will not write at all.

Again, maybe you don't give a rats ass, maybe you can't stand me and think I am the ultimate loudmouth. But I got censored because big business with money didn't like me sticking up for the little guys out there selling quality prods that actually work.

The landscape in this business is really changing.

I'd be worried because when the hormones fall and it looks like it will happen very soon (anyone catch the senate hearings where they used Ergopharms Skulpt as a demonstration tool?) the only companies with anything left to sell will be the creatine/protein companies and they will be the only ones "funding" the magazines. And their influence will increase even more.

So look for more "useful" articles concerning hypersonicated, ultra-ionized, integumentary clearing, creaprotein mega fuel with space shuttle delivery and cell docking technology.

Because we all know, these products produce so much in the "whey" of size and strength gains.

Oh and I forgot how you will lose 153% bodyfat and 3 metric tons of flab using the latest fat burner called "Sizzler' by MegaTECH(s)CELL while not losing any musle size at all. Of course then next product after that will be the "new and improved" Sizzler with 3% more caffeine formulated by cutting edge scientists in world reknown research labs at prestigious universities.

Hey, maybe I am just pissing sour grapes. And yes, I am certainly peeved (but it's not like I am not going to write for a magazine anymore...just will not be Muscular Development it looks like).

If you agree with Mr. Blechmans decision (or do not) why don't you drop them an e-mail? Be heard, make a difference!

Bruce *******
    "Former" Staff Columnist for Muscular Development
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

natron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO your writings were mainly plugs for future products that you were currently developing. It realy wasn't informational other than getting people excited about the next wunder methyl. I personally didn't find your columns useful at all.

On the other hand, Muscluar Developement was and still is the best magazine being printed, but that's not to say it's great by any means. They recycle too many informational pieces, run the same photos of the same athletes over and over, and that gets boring really fast.

The Muscletech catalogue, as Muscular Developement can be referred to, is on a slippery slope.

There are some goodies in there still. I like Author L. Rhea's ramblings, even though I don't agree with half the **** he says. But it is still interesting and somewhat "innovative".
    Gregg is always a good read, although I get the feeling half this **** being published now is bull****. I like his attitude, and enjoy his writing style. Good to see a complete jackass like him doing well for himself.
    Romano "the super italian" can write some interesting things.

That's about all...

Sorry to hear you got canned, but how do we know you didn't deserve it?
    And how do we know it had anything to do with you "supporting" the smaller companies?

I for one, really have no reason to trust anything you say. That said, best of luck on your new adventure, hope it wors out.
    "I'll Stay One Step Above You Like A Pharmacist"

"You say potato, I say **** you!" Dante

"Vomitting psycho babble continously"

Cutting Edge Muscle - Supplement Forum MOD/Overall Jester...WURD

brucekneller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion and to voice it here or anywhere else you like.

But if you think about it, what could a writer really "do" to get sacked?

Apparently, (these are not my words so don't think I am stroking my ego here) my column influenced enough people to but Avant, Gaspari, Nutrex, Kilo, LG, etc., and sales at the bigger companies took a hit. I honestly feel I had zero to do with the bigger companies taking a hit and that they would have whether I wrote what I did or not because customers are getting more savvy.

But being loud makes me an easy target and scapegoat.

I fully admit I tried to plug my future products (at least they work, or maybe you prefer boron and smilax) but I also wrote quite a bit regarding the steroid scene and many considered that information to be useful...quite so in fact. Ironically, the next three columns I had submitted to MD had ZERO to do with any supplements but were reviews of UG and Euro labs selling steroids. Go figure.

Anyhow, as mentioned you are entitled to your opinion, to voice it, and not to believe anything I say.

But the "wunder methyls" I tout...you can't deny they do work and work a whole lot better than crap like ipriflavone, ecdysterone, and gimmick creatine and protein ****.

BK

Originally posted by natron
    IMO your writings were mainly plugs for future products that you were currently developing. It realy wasn't informational other than getting people excited about the next wunder methyl. I personally didn't find your columns useful at all.

On the other hand, Muscluar Developement was and still is the best magazine being printed, but that's not to say it's great by any means. They recycle too many informational pieces, run the same photos of the same athletes over and over, and that gets boring really fast.

The Muscletech catalogue, as Muscular Developement can be referred to, is on a slippery slope.

There are some goodies in there still. I like Author L. Rhea's ramblings, even though I don't agree with half the **** he says. But it is still interesting and somewhat "innovative".
    Gregg is always a good read, although I get the feeling half this **** being published now is bull****. I like his attitude, and enjoy his writing style. Good to see a complete jackass like him doing well for himself.
    Romano "the super italian" can write some interesting things.

That's about all...

Sorry to hear you got canned, but how do we know you didn't deserve it?
    And how do we know it had anything to do with you "supporting" the smaller companies?

I for one, really have no reason to trust anything you say. That said, best of luck on your new adventure, hope it wors out.

Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one here gives a rats azz that you got laid off

Get a life you tool
    Pleasuring Females Since 1992

jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I enjoy reading MD for the real articles it publishes. Yes it is beginning to have too many ads, but still has enough decent information to allow them. But I think you did pimp Mdien a lot, as it was your own, and its reputation is not as good as you made it out to be.

cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by bruce*******
    But the "wunder methyls" I tout...you can't deny they do work and work a whole lot better than crap like ipriflavone, ecdysterone, and gimmick creatine and protein ****.

BK

I liked your column and honestly it was one of the few reasons I bought the magazine. You did get me to try Vitargo CGL...people are gonna trust what you write more than one of those 4-page ads Muscletech makes...so I don't think they are incorrect about you helping out smaller companies.

At one time you were touting the magazine as being the best...I thought it was only marginally better than any of the others. You, Bill, John Romano and Author Rea were the only ones worth reading IMO.

Personally I'd like to see you coming out with more supplements (stuff that works)...maybe with a small website that houses a few articles...although tone down the claims (Methyl-D never did live up to what you wrote about it...at least I don't think it has.)

cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cpa5oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Bread N Butter
    No one here gives a rats azz that you got laid off

Get a life you tool
    Taking shots at someone on the internet makes YOU the tool.

chrisrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Screw MD. But, that's big business and it's been that way for many years. Sorry if this is a new revelation to you BK, but fitness magazines are no different that any other mag. Hopefully you won't have any trouble finding another position!
    Better one handful with tranquillity than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind!

Bruce, what can a writer do to get canned? Many things, and it wouldn't necessarily have to do with your writing either. Maybe it was your personality? Maybe you humped Blechmans wife? Just because you a re a writer and you got fired doesn't mean it was because of your writing, correct?

I never said anything about using Boron or smilax over methyls, or even other supplements for that matter. So I don't know what your point is there? There are/were effective supplements before and after the methyls were brought to the market.

Of course methyls work better than supplements like ipriflavone etc. Methyl's are steroids, it doesn't take a genious to know this.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear that. I really liked MD a few years ago when they were the hunter and were hungry. Now they are getting fat and happy. You'll be happier where you feel appreciated.

hardtimes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bruce i hate to see you leave . screw m d your column was the best in that magazine . its the only reason i bought the overpriced mag. please let us know what other mag your going to as i look forward to more of your writings . best of luck bro , peace

Why don't you just tell us which publication you'll be writing for?

Suprise me, and tell me Flex is now doing articles on steroids!!!!!

Yeah right, anyhow.

Rick

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don't you just tell us which publication you'll be writing for?

Suprise me, and tell me Flex is now doing articles on steroids!!!!!

Yeah right, anyhow.

Rick
    You started using us as if you have been here long enough to be considered us . I know we all started as newbies, but your posts all seem to be attacking someone on the forum. I get into moods where I attack people also, so I understand that. However, as the former "Most hated foe of the Newbie Nation" I would suggest you start contributing to the forum in a helpfull way, before attacking people. Bruce has been on the board a while, and has many friends and foes.

Maybe your a member who created a new identity to attack fat gels (Since that is where you first posted), therefore you can bash supps, without giving your true identity. If thats the case, grow some balls and come out. If not, and you are just a simple newbie, contribute to the boards, don't join the board just to bash people. This board can be as good as we make it. If you just want to bash people go to the flex message boards, or impact nutritions message boards.

Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bread N Butter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by cpa5oh
    Taking shots at someone on the internet makes YOU the tool.

Um no
    this idiot posted his life story on an anonymous message board.

He is hapless
    Pleasuring Females Since 1992

Originally posted by DRACOMACHINE
    You started using us as if you have been here long enough to be considered us . I know we all started as newbies, but your posts all seem to be attacking someone on the forum. I get into moods where I attack people also, so I understand that. However, as the former "Most hated foe of the Newbie Nation" I would suggest you start contributing to the forum in a helpfull way, before attacking people. Bruce has been on the board a while, and has many friends and foes.

Maybe your a member who created a new identity to attack fat gels (Since that is where you first posted), therefore you can bash supps, without giving your true identity. If thats the case, grow some balls and come out. If not, and you are just a simple newbie, contribute to the boards, don't join the board just to bash people. This board can be as good as we make it. If you just want to bash people go to the flex message boards, or impact nutritions message boards.
    I wasn't bashing Bruce at all, simply voicing my opinion. I think I did that in a pretty harnless way, no?

I'm hear to help just as much as anybody else. I do have a different sense of humor though, and sometimes that can be tough to detect through a message board. For that I apologize.

I am not a newbie, I have been browsing this and other boards for a couple of years now. Yes, I was formally know as factzone, as I'm sure that's no surprise to you, as I am not trying to fool anybody, and have no reason to.

I have frequented the afformentioned thread yes. I was having some fun with it yes.
    If you need my true identity, I am Rick Christiansen currently residing in Fort Frances Ontario Canada. Where I a R.N.C.P., working to support my wifey and 1 year old son. Good enough?

Impact Nutrition has a message board? That's funny. But aren't you now being a hypocrite?

Anyhow, I'm sure Bruce was let go for reasons he's not telling, and if not, well thats his "business", isn't it?

Rick

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bruce,

Good luck with everything. Thanks for all that you've done for us. Give me a call when you get some time! If you need anything you let me know.

Eric

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't they give you some kind of warning? don't they have a chief editor who tells you what to write about?

DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am also known as factzone
    Impact Nutrition has a message board? That's funny. But aren't you now being a hypocrite?

Rick
    You were not banned factzone, Why not use your original board name?

I would post Impacts message board but that is like source posting. However anabolics dot com is where you can find it.

As far as hypocrite goes, you bet I am! I can give a rats ass what happens to Bruce! I just chimed in to start crap with a Newbie. But as I read the Newbie posts, I realized he posted well for a newbie and figured he was either a member on another forum or a member here posting under a fake name.

As far as name changes go, I guess you have your reasons. We have a few supp heads on this forum with their fair share of fake names. Just remember it is a bannable offense! so watch out!

StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50) StanChampion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn that sucks. I usually do not agree with what Bruce says (ala the pissing wars on the boards), but on this matter he is dead on. When some vendor can push a mag around like that, it is bad for us all.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10) chris mason is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: I no longer write for Muscular Development

Originally posted by bruce*******

I'd be worried because when the hormones fall and it looks like it will happen very soon (anyone catch the senate hearings where they used Ergopharms Skulpt as a demonstration tool?) the only companies with anything left to sell will be the creatine/protein companies and they will be the only ones "funding" the magazines. And their influence will increase even more.

So look for more "useful" articles concerning hypersonicated, ultra-ionized, integumentary clearing, creaprotein mega fuel with space shuttle delivery and cell docking technology.

Because we all know, these products produce so much in the "whey" of size and strength gains.

Oh and I forgot how you will lose 153% bodyfat and 3 metric tons of flab using the latest fat burner called "Sizzler' by MegaTECH(s)CELL while not losing any musle size at all. Of course then next product after that will be the "new and improved" Sizzler with 3% more caffeine formulated by cutting edge scientists in world reknown research labs at prestigious universities.

Hey, maybe I am just pissing sour grapes. And yes, I am certainly peeved (but it's not like I am not going to write for a magazine anymore...just will not be Muscular Development it looks like).

If you agree with Mr. Blechmans decision (or do not) why don't you drop them an e-mail? Be heard, make a difference!

Bruce *******
    "Former" Staff Columnist for Muscular Development
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm, well, I w

Originally posted by StanChampion
    Damn that sucks. I usually do not agree with what Bruce says (ala the pissing wars on the boards), but on this matter he is dead on. When some vendor can push a mag around like that, it is bad for us all.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Bruce is correct! And it is so obvious Muscletech rules the magazine world. For example, buy a Muscle and Fitness or Flex magazine. Take a razor, and cut out all the advertisment articles that deal with Muscletech (They are usualy ten page reports on bulking, cutting, or other cutting edge supp science). You will find that half the Magazine is gone. Its a damn shame.

Oh and by the way! Muscletech isn't going anywhere. They dupe so many newbies everyday, they will never run out of victims. Simply go to any highschool, you can find tons of kids that buy into the Muscletech ads!

I guess we should buy their stock! Then we can be millionares also.

You were not banned factzone, Why not use your original board name?

I would post Impacts message board but that is like source posting. However anabolics dot com is where you can find it.

As far as hypocrite goes, you bet I am! I can give a rats ass what happens to Bruce! I just chimed in to start crap with a Newbie. But as I read the Newbie posts, I realized he posted well for a newbie and figured he was either a member on another forum or a member here posting under a fake name.

As far as name changes go, I guess you have your reasons. We have a few supp heads on this forum with their fair share of fake names. Just remember it is a bannable offense! so watch out!
    I already stated I was not trying to be somebody else or any thing of the sort. With that said, Last night I was having a beer or two at my grandfathers, when I decided to lod onto bb.com, I couldn't, nor could I remember my password. It is cookied at work, so I never have to remember it. Anyhow, I tried getting them to e-mail me the password, but I have since changed e-mail addresses as well. Rather than tinker around, I decided to create a new user name and password, since I am already known by that handle at the 2 other board I frequent. Good enough explanation?
    If it is an offense, I wouls surely think the powers that be are more concerned with indiviaduals trying to hide their identity, which I am obviously not doing, right?

DArklite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bruce

It's just human nature to want to be proud of any product you brought to us first hand; if it weren't for people like you, we'd all still only have DHEA and a few other PHs. Others may whine and bitch about M-Dien's "false hype", but the stuff does work at higher dosages
    than originally anticipated. At least you laid all your cards on the table in your writing style, instead of withholding or caving in - which IMO is admirable.
    I hold Blechman accountable - he should have had the balls to stand up to MuscleTech and believe enough in MD's strength in numbers to call MT's bluff; but he didn't, which makes him a puss.
    MD is still a good pub for info (Romano, Llewellyn, Rea) - and enjoyment (Valentino, Sandwich, interviews).
    Yeah, Blechman pussed out; MuscleTech advertises in EVERY BB publication of note; all he had to do was grow some balls and call their bluff.,, and if MuscleTech had indeed pulled their ads, then Blechman could have at least claimed victory in the following month's issue by exposing MT as the farce that they are.
    I wish you well in your future endeavours.
    Muscleholic

darklite@hushmail.com

I don't need any tattoos - I have too many scars as it is

There are 3 kinds of people - those who can count, and those who can't

I don't know why everyone is acting surprised by the statements made about Muscletech? It's been going on for quite some time, ****, Musclemag was like that when I first began bodybuilding. I think I was in grade 10 or something like that?

They are not going anywhere, as previously stated, and are only getting bigger by the minute.

And when they sign superstar athletes, well, obviously it's gonna continue to blow up. After all, Albert Pujols used carb control cell-tech! It's just that damned good.

Rick

If it is an offense, I wouls surely think the powers that be are more concerned with indiviaduals trying to hide their identity, which I am obviously not doing, right?
    Relax, I am not attacking you. Just letting you know about the board rules. I think Hijacking this thread probably isn't the best thing in the world either. That being said, let me include something for Bruce-

I would be interested to know what magazine you will be writing for in the future, good luck Bruce.

By the way, you keep talking about people hiding their identities. Bruce puts his name on every post. Me I posted my real name and location several times. But you can never keep people from protecting their true identities, most of them would get fired from their jobs. Many talk openly about using gear, or using pro-hormones in an ilegal fashion (Injecting) so in some cases it is smart to hide their identity.

MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont like muscle tech and I hate the 20 pages of BS. It doesnt sound like a reason BK would lose his job. I heard alot about Bruce Making bunk methyldienolone and the last few mag have had nothing but methyl d crap. Maybe they are pissed he is using the mag to advertise his own products. Maybe not. Bruces pages have helped me out before, but who knows. All I know is he may have been getting alot of complaints at MD about rumors of bunk crap. Muscle tech sucks in my opinion,. but they have no reason to fear the small companies he talks about who dont even really sell the same products. Muscle tech doesnt sell PH`s,. and they have so much money,. what would they have to fear from a small guy and his few pages.
    Ive only just gotten started

stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) stabmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We have a few supp heads on this forum with their fair share of fake names. Just remember it is a bannable offense! so watch out!
    For the record I had no idea who factzone is but I know natron from another board, which I won't name because we don't want you there dickhole

And to stay on topic: I've never read a muscle magazine, have no idea who bruce ******* is, never bought anything at GNC, don't know what MuscleTech is, and don't give a ****

Originally posted by MTT
    Muscle tech doesnt sell PH`s,. and they have so much money,. what would they have to fear from a small guy and his few pages.
    No, but they used to sell a sh*t load of Pro-Hormones. Just like they did ephedra. However they got the word about the bans coming, and had to start working in another direction. For future ban heads up, watch GNC and Muscletech. When they start dropping products it is because they will be banned in the near future.

Originally posted by stabmaster
    For the record my mom likes to suck my dickhole

Why would I want to know that?
    Last edited by DRACOMACHINE; 06-12-2004 at 11:55 AM.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bruce is right.

Love him or hate him (and there was a time I hated him) his column was the highlight of MD. It had a refreshing mix of honestly, full disclosure and cutting edge information about the best legal performance enhancers out there. You always felt you were a step ahead of everyone (including the Muscletech marketing phonies and the feds) after reading it.

Bruce, I know its gotta be tough right now. But you know, your career is turning out eerily like your mentor's... Dan Duchaine. He wasn't right all of the time either, but he was respected and when he talked people listened.

I would like to see you go out on a high note: as the guy who did the impossible..... develop an effective non-hormonal anabolic. Unfortunately, I think Patterson is the only one willing to invest the money to do it.

Maybe you can go home again?