jayranger7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Absolved Fire on the belly!!

Anyone get the sensation your standing in front of the fireplace without a shirt on after taking a shower and literally walking out of the shower and applying Absolved??? It is tolerable but talk about thermogenics!! Just curious obviously it is because my pores are wide open I would assume!

jayranger7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gratuitous BUMP!

pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pharm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: Absolved Fire on the belly!!

Originally posted by jayranger7
    Anyone get the sensation your standing in front of the fireplace without a shirt on after taking a shower and literally walking out of the shower and applying Absolved??? It is tolerable but talk about thermogenics!! Just curious obviously it is because my pores are wide open I would assume!

yeah, it happened to me also. Too bad I didn't see any results. I might try Lipoderm Ultra since others are having good results

Par Deuxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, Ab-Solved irritates the hell out of the skin of a small minority of users.

Any topical designed to deliver substances through the skin in an amount well beyond what would normally happen has this potential, but Ab-Solved does this more than the LipoDerm formulas, for example.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try taking a few days off from use, and/or avoid applying immediately after showering.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ceaze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try adding some capsaicin ;P

PuffyBeware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just tough it out. The burning sensation doesn't last that long, and I personally like the feeling cause I know it is working (even though it didn't).

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For me it burns, then goes briefly numb for a few minutes afterward. It is an odd, but very enjoyable, sensation.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it starts to dry your skin apply aloe gel 5-15 minutes after application.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Absolved Fire on the belly!!

Originally posted by jayranger7
    You can create your own site specific topic delivery formulas, and tailor them to your own needs. Perhaps you can create one that would be less irritating, and easier on your wallet.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=255635

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you regularly loofah the mother**** out of the application sites (with a real loofah--not those silly glove ones), hardly anything will bother your skin. Napalm? Bring it on.

PuffyBeware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by 2demon2
    If you regularly loofah the mother**** out of the application sites (with a real loofah--not those silly glove ones), hardly anything will bother your skin. Napalm? Bring it on.
    Ha ha, but then your skin won't be as soft as a babies bottom...