Old Oak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Meal Replacement for Bulking...

Hello, I'm new here, and I've been lifting since February... I've just begun to 'get into' the other needs to build a better body then just lifting weights, ie; nutrition for the most part. Anyway, my question is; Is there a Best Meal Replacement during Bulk-time? I am still in High School, and eating 6 meals a day is basically impossible, unless you cram them all down after school, which I doubt is very healthy... And most of the teachers don't let you have any food outside the lunchroom. However I think I could talk them into letting me bring a Meal Replacement shake in to compensate. So is there a good Meal replacement for bulking when you can't get all of the foods you need? Thanks for your time...

I know I need to eat right as well; I will start to actually eat food this summer when I will have the time to get 6 meals a day into my schedule for bulking.

Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, maybe not the BEST, but I suggest Prolabs "N-large 2"
    its about 50 bux for 10 lbs of it, and the chocolate tastes great.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

So weight gainers can be used as meal replacements? I usually take a GNC 1850 before I go to sleep, I haven't seen N-Large around, but I'll probably buy it online, I've heard only good things about it... Thanks.

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have a chance, get food. Otherwise, get a weight gainer like NLarge.