SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)

For those who squat

For those who squat, especially ATG, I have a question. I've seen the compliments pages on here and it gets tiring. Bt I have a more specific question. I squat every workout and get compliments about my ass from girls all the time now. Like, 2 days ago I was riding my bike back from the gym and these 2 girls (could have just been messing around) yell "hey cuty, nice ass." Can squats really shape your ass with 8-9 months? I know I've heard guys call other guys bitches for squatting because they think they're trying to get a good ass. Just a question, everyone always talks about how they get compliments for their arms or chest (Bench press) but does anyone get them from less popular excercises like squats and deadlifts (legs, ass)
    Bench: 175 LBS
    Deadlift: 250 LBS
    Squat: 170 LBS (ATG)
    Military Press: 115 LBS
    Barbell Rows: 125 LBS
    Curl: 40 LBS dumbell
    Dips: Injured
    Pullups: 10 reps @ BW

5-10, 170 16% BF

Pain is weakness leaving the body

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108633751

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig View Post
    For those who squat, especially ATG, I have a question. I've seen the compliments pages on here and it gets tiring. Bt I have a more specific question. I squat every workout and get compliments about my ass from girls all the time now. Like, 2 days ago I was riding my bike back from the gym and these 2 girls (could have just been messing around) yell "hey cuty, nice ass." Can squats really shape your ass with 8-9 months? I know I've heard guys call other guys bitches for squatting because they think they're trying to get a good ass. Just a question, everyone always talks about how they get compliments for their arms or chest (Bench press) but does anyone get them from less popular excercises like squats and deadlifts (legs, ass)
    did it to mine in less than 4 months.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ajk_Lpool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squatting below parallel involves the glutes a lot. It's inevitable you'll get a big ass.

Girls love a big ass, and it only gives them more reason to wanna ride your slong, so keep squattin'.
    Founder of DPA Fitness & Author of The Weight Training Antidote.
    My Free E-book - The Weight Training Antidote: http://dpafitness.com/the-weight-training-antidote

Gangster of Medieval War swordsmanzenn's Avatar
    swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swordsmanzenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmmm cant say i have.

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig View Post
    No offense but your bodyfat doesn't look like 15% from your pictures unless they are old. And you gotta be pretty lean with a tight waist and clothes for girls to complement your ass otherwise they would pass it off as just fat.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i highly doubt its 15% as well. looks like 19%. abs are no where near visibility

SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know, I have to pudate the pictures and my stats. I was probably 18% when i did the pictures but i did a BF test and it was 15% so i was misinformed. I'm hoping to down to 15% by June tho.
    Bench: 175 LBS
    Deadlift: 250 LBS
    Squat: 170 LBS (ATG)
    Military Press: 115 LBS
    Barbell Rows: 125 LBS
    Curl: 40 LBS dumbell
    Dips: Injured
    Pullups: 10 reps @ BW

5-10, 170 16% BF

Pain is weakness leaving the body

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108633751

Dado/Redbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dado/Redbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dado/Redbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dado/Redbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dado/Redbak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    did it to mine in less than 4 months.
    what do you mean?
    your still a fatass... arent u the guy that was scared to bang that "zomghawt" chick?
    REDBAK- Highly Potent Supplements.
    -------------------------------------
    Stats-
    Weight- 205
    Bf- 12-13%
    Currently- eating healthy, growing strong, looking good.
    ------------------------------------
    Deadlift 180kg
    Squat 165kg
    Bench 110kg
    Powerclean 102.5kg

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dado/Redbak View Post
    what do you mean?
    your still a fatass... arent u the guy that was scared to bang that "zomghawt" chick?
    **** you. he would ****ing smash your ass if you met him in real life you ****ing douche. negged. you dont insult ppl's physique in here you little dip****

-Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -Caucasian- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    **** you. he would ****ing smash your ass if you met him in real life you ****ing douche. negged. you dont insult ppl's physique in here you little dip****

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont see how squatting 185lbs gives a complimentable ass (no homo). i squat 285 below parellel (i know thats not impressive, just sayin) and ive never gotten a compliment, have had people mention my quads though. lol oh well, i really dont care though either way.
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    Tell'em Del. For real though, we try to keep this a helpful forum.

Also, Tator could probably smash you.

khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khmerpride has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    next time da ladies say that, pull ur pants down and show it bare haha, they love it, trust me on dat one

SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SenorSan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've gotten 2 ass compliments in my life from women (1 from a gay guy, woohoo I guess.. ).

I guess it works? I don't think girls like the ass as much as men do.

I ATG squat onto a dildo.

(no homo)