INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

M1-T...To stack, or not to stack...

What are the advantages of using a M1-T stack versus doing just M1-T??

I'm not talking about post cycle or anything, I am talking about the people who stack it with ADs.
    The reason I am asking is that, upon my research, it seems that 1AD for example has more sides such as hair loss versus M1-T which that does not seem to be the case.

I am still trying to learn about all of these PHs and I am getting the hang of it but would like to know all ins and outs before even considering starting.

I may buy the M1-T soon as it may not be legal for long, lol.
    Lemme know, and I will probably have related questions to your answers.
    Thanks!

Nick
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Kay, M.I.B.

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: M1-T...To stack, or not to stack...

Originally posted by INSSANE
    What are the advantages of using a M1-T stack versus doing just M1-T??

I'm not talking about post cycle or anything, I am talking about the people who stack it with ADs.
    The reason I am asking is that, upon my research, it seems that 1AD for example has more sides such as hair loss versus M1-T which that does not seem to be the case.

I am still trying to learn about all of these PHs and I am getting the hang of it but would like to know all ins and outs before even considering starting.

I may buy the M1-T soon as it may not be legal for long, lol.
    Lemme know, and I will probably have related questions to your answers.
    Thanks!

Nick
    Nick, keep in mind that m1t does have potential to cause hairloss. M1T is very powerful and does not need to be stacked. However, I recommend adding some 4AD in there if you are bulking. The 4AD will also help with the lethargy. I also think adding in 1,4 andro may be a good choice. This compound will help with lean gains and also stimulate appetite. Hope this helps some.

b1gb0t0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b1gb0t0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mi11enium fitness(DOT)com price of Legal Gear M1T is $49
    Look how tough you look mean-muggin a computer screen.

c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c.lefort has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by b1gb0t0
    ***************(DOT)com price of Legal Gear M1T is $49
    Why do you keep posting this?

INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10) INSSANE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would only be taking 10mg, maybe split 5 and 5.
    Are you saying take 4AD AND 1,4 andro?
    That may be a bit much right?

Lethargy, severe acne, and libido loss are my MAIN concerns.
    I would notice anything significant and adjust properly.

How much 4AD and when does one start stacking, right away?
    Nick
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Kay, M.I.B.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz

Nick
    you may want to look here... but one thing i was advised not to split the 10mg dose...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=192845

ye i would choose one of the two...

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)

Nick
    I will also be splitting the tab taking 5 in the am and 5 in the pm

I think you can use all three but I personally would use the m1t and 4ad if bulking and m1t and 1,4 andro if cutting.

I would run about 400mgs of 4ad transdermal or 900mgs of 4ad orally to start

You can start the 4ad and the m1t at the same time if you are going 4 weeks

If you plan on running the m1t 2 weeks you may want to do this...

week 1 4ad
    week 2 and 3 4ad and m1t

this was recommended by Chemo a very very knowledgable guy

cookmic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: M1-T...To stack, or not to stack...

well if you don't consider high blood pressure and liver toxicity to be sides then I guess M1T may have less, but these are fairly extreme sides that could have serious potential long term health implications, and should not be discounted because they are not visually noticable like hairloss, acne, and libido (if your gettin lucky).

food for thought

cm5

Good deal.
    Check out my recent thread...do ya think this is gonna be too strong for person just starting PHs?

I can monitor very well and I'm certainly not stupid with this stuff.
    The only other thing that is getting me is cost of course.

I need to refill on whey
    I need Glutamine
    NAC
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne
    M1-T
    4AD
    6oxo

WOW $$$
    Know anywhere that I can get ALL of those one stop?

On a side note, can I do creatine while doing these PHs?
    Nick

Good deal.
    Check out my recent thread...do ya think this is gonna be too strong for person just starting PHs?

I can monitor very well and I'm certainly not stupid with this stuff.
    The only other thing that is getting me is cost of course.

I need to refill on whey
    I need Glutamine
    NAC
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne
    M1-T
    4AD
    6oxo

WOW $$$

Nick
    You can use creatine with androgens

M1T can be used for someone's first cycle but I do not recommend it. Its better to take something like 1ad and see how your body responds to androgens.

I need to refill on whey
    I need Glutamine
    NAC
    Milk Thistle
    Hawthorne
    M1-T
    4AD
    6oxo

WOW $$$
    you may want to look into nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate) instead of 6OXO, it's cheaper and generally prefered.

yes

Nick
    yes and no, I have read many reviews and posts that say creatine is actually processed more effectively on gear, however, given the pump effects of M1T I don't know that it would be a good idea. On another note, I was wondering something close to this just today. Pump effect aside, how would the water retention effect of creatine interact with M1T and its tendency to cause cramping? I'm guessing not all that well.

cm5

Re: Re: M1-T...To stack, or not to stack...

Originally posted by cookmic5
    well if you don't consider high blood pressure and liver toxicity to be sides then I guess M1T may have less, but these are fairly extreme sides that could have serious potential long term health implications, and should not be discounted because they are not visually noticable like hairloss, acne, and libido (if your gettin lucky).

food for thought

cm5
    yes good post. We do not want to forget about blood pressure and liver toxicity

Cool...end of THIS discussion.
    Come over to my other thread all! lol
    Thanks, Ill have to keep M1T under my hat!
    Nick

I guess I didn't consider those as sides. They were my MAIN concern. LOL
    Reading does a body good!

Originally posted by NO MERCY
    M1T can be used for someone's first cycle but I do not recommend it. Its better to take something like 1ad and see how your body responds to androgens.
    NOW you tell him!?!?

cm5

CM...
    Can you email me or PM me the place where I can get ALL those items if needed??
    Nick

Originally posted by cookmic5
    NOW you tell him!?!?

cm5

you have a pm, but as you'll see I may have misspoken slightly, it may be a two stop shop.

Well, thanks for the PM, but they didn't show up.
    Throw some spaces in or email me
    INSSANE99SS@aol.com
    Thanks bro

I also sent you a PM INSSANE

j7e7s7usad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

????

When cutting is it stupid to use 4ad? why is 1,4 andro so much better?

When trolling is it stupid not to make your own thread?

That has nothing to do with M1T...make a topic!