Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hunkyfunky_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its simple - blood test

A testosterone levels test is somewhat expensive but like some other guy said above, nothing is more important when it comes to your health

one more thing, as the doc suggested now i have finally decided to take sustanon 250 every 3 weeks, i just dont want it to mess with my natural testosterone production, so my question is even with this low dosage do i need to cycle it like one does with prohormones or steroids?

Only knowledgable people answer it please

natural?not? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol u gota take sus but anyways wut r u takin sutanol 250 with for reduce of side effects
    one natural the other not
    ps: share the same username

NEVER STOP GROWING

weight before cycle :190lbs

weight before V.2 and G-PLENISH: 162

after 10 weeks: ? will see

Red face

nothing, no anti estrogens whatsoever!! ..my doctor didnt precribe any i am however planning to take zma

Ariski_Geroi_88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: squats and testosterone

Originally posted by hunkyfunky_kid
    I had my blood test a few days ago and turns out that my testosterone levels are lower than average. My doctor recommended testosterone injections, my question is should have them since im still a teenager although the doctor said i could?

Another question through a research over the internet it has been found out that heavy squats are by far the best exercises for naturally boosting testosterone more than the benchpress or deadlift and way more than curls!

heavy sets more than 3 with 5 reps each and 3 minutes rest in between are the best for elevation in testosterone, coming back to the question ..can i do squats twice a week? I am not planning to compete so my lower body muscle size isnt of the prime importance to me, i mainly wanna increase testosterone levels naturally, obviously i cant work them everyday! but twice a week in my opion should be optimum for increase in testosterone levels..any sugestions?
    Uh i doubt that anything you can do "naturally" will match the power of the syringe....

does the "lower testosterone" affect u somehow? ie slower development, or what?

I know a kid thats 17 and could pass for 10 or 11.....
    ULTRA NATIONALIST HATE FILLED RUSSIAN BODYBUILDER
    C/\ABA !
    185cm / 6 feet 1 inch
    85kg / 192 pounds

pic ftp://68.32.228.224:2121/ (if PC is on)

Bench: 255 Squat: 415 Deadlift: 415

MEINE EHRE HEISST TREU
    Tommorow Belongs to Me 14/88

hehe NO! even this lack of high testosterone doesnt make me less of a man in any way, i mean in many ways my testoerone levels seem to be normal , ex high sex drive!! etc etc

BUT, i do have a lack of density in my facial and upper body hair, and my muscle gains or somewhat low, even though i have the strength

bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bazzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My question to you is... do you flush when you exercise (face goes red?)

#2 .. How old are you, and if your younger then 18 wait until your 18 to start using injections UNLESS you have been diagnosed with kallmans or klinefelter's syndrome.

thedeadlySS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wouldnt get them; for one doctors often prescribe the wrong thing to do and just test to see if it works. My freinds doctor proscribed the same thing but decided to see another doctor just to check and he said the complete opposite, so just make sure if its right for you. 2 getting stuff injected into me freaks me out.
    ich bin ein berlineir-ich auch!!
    famous kennedy speach were he tells the people of berlin that he is a jelly donut, becuase of 1 dumb ass who cant translate.
    ich liebe bodybuilding!
    ich liebe kochen(i think it sounds cool)
    ichliebe mein wakeldakel.

Lonny thank you for you posts, now we dont have to stupid @ss posts by people who dont press search.

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by big_baller
    I want to check my test levels.......How do they do it?
    I'm a natural mesamorph, very aggressive and my balls seem bigger than normal....My mate said they look cancerous lol.

How much does the testosterone level test cost?
    I see you live in Australia, like me

I asked my doctor about test test's and they cost something in the order of about $100 AUD, and medicare/insurance whatever won't cover the cost unless you display symptoms of low test.

Also it can get pricey because your test levels can vary greatly over time, so one single test isn't a good way to judge your testosterone levels.

Of course, this is all just what the doc said
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

Originally posted by bazzi
    My question to you is... do you flush when you exercise (face goes red?)

#2 .. How old are you, and if your younger then 18 wait until your 18 to start using injections UNLESS you have been diagnosed with kallmans or klinefelter's syndrome.
    Actually yes, whenever i perform a heavy and strenous set my face flushes with blood and for your other question , im 18 years old already.

that happens to me and ive always wondered what it means.
    famous kennedy speach were he tells the people of berlin that he is a jelly donut, becuase of 1 dumb ass who cant translate.
    ich liebe bodybuilding!

Lonny thank you for you posts, now we dont have to stupid @ss posts by people who dont press search.

Originally posted by thedeadlySS
    that happens to me and ive always wondered what it means.
    I think it means you are training ballz to da wallz

no it happens with easy stuff to but i do go ballz to the wall
    ich liebe bodybuilding!

its got something to do high blood circulation in your and my body, i dont know much about it though

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Taking really any exogeneous hormones (ie the sustanon 250) will pretty much shut down natural testosterone production.

Usually, when someone is put on hormone replacement therapy.. it's a long term thing, as these hormones are taking the place of their own natural ones.

AGain, try and find the reason for the low T.

IronAddiction86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard doing squats increases test levels.. there's a product thats on bodybuilding.com's online store that you take at night before bed time that is supposed to increase your test levels as you sleep.. I'm not sure what its called, but try doing a search on it
    Shut Up and Train.

whoever said that TRT can cause infertility aka no children and completely shut down natural testosterone production please post links which say the same, i think it can only happen when a abnormally high dosage is taken over a long period of time and not in any other case.

I went through many websites today and not a single one says anything about infertility being caused by TRT.

Ill quote a reference regarding intramuscular injections used in TRT

"Testosterone cypionate and enanthate are frequently used parenteral preparations that provide a safe means of hormone replacement in hypogonadal men. Testosterone is esterified to inhibit degradation and to make it soluble in oil-based injection vehicles that retain the drug in muscle tissue. In men 20-50 years of age, an intramuscular injection of 200 to 300 mg testosterone enanthate is generally sufficient to produce serum testosterone levels that are supranormal initially and fall into the normal ranges over the next 14 days. Fluctuations in testosterone levels may yield variations in libido, sexual function, energy, and mood. Some patients may be inconvenienced by the need for frequent testosterone injections.11 Increasing the dose to 300 to 400 mg may allow for maintenance of eugonadal levels of serum testosterone for up to three weeks.

As u can see the only negative thing it says is about fluctuations in testosterone levels between normal and above normal but it doesnt say anything about shutting down natural production!

Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think you understand what that paragraph says.

It doesn't even mention anything about your own production of testosterone. It mentions serum T levels, which obviously are being controlled by the T injections. Let me find you a reference and I'll highlight the important part.

Side note: Male birth control is not far away from being available.. it will probably be some sort of steroid hormone injection, such as testosterone, that will shut down natural production and will thus make you infertile.

I'm not sure why you give a **** about being infertile considering you're a teenager. However, not having any natural testosterone production is not something I'd want.

Grrrrrrrrrr... I'm going to have to log into my school library to get you your damn reference because I can only find review articles, no abstracts that support my side. I could prolly find some abstracts if I looked harder, but this is easier. Which I will do later. Why don't you ask your doctor if the TRT will affect your own natural testosterone production?
    Last edited by Travis Stenersn; 12-04-2003 at 07:31 PM.

i guess than ill have to wait for the abstracts

One more thing, what does me being a teenager have to do with not wanting to be infertile, i mean yeah i dont want kids anytime soon but that does not mean i dont want kids at all

The infertility is transient, it goes away upon cessation of the therapy (almost, there is some time that has to pass before natural testosterone production goes back to normal)... this is usually when steroid users will use anti-estrogens because the T:E ratio is all out of whack.

so what do u suggest, do i cycle the hormone injections too?

Right now im supposed to take a sustanon 250 intramuscular injection once in 3 weeks, do u suggest that i after 9 weeks of usage stop taking it for 2 weeks so that natural hormone production after a steep decline starts again?

No, I suggest you do exactly what your doctor suggests.

If you've made the decision to go ahead with the TRT, then dont worry about your natural test production. However I would question your doctor as to his plans for cessation of the therapy. How long you're going to be using it, what you are going to do when you're done using it, etc.

Ok man this the answer to the symptoms u mentioned, ill reply to the whole thing u said soon too1.

Tired all the time (falling alseep after dinner) yes
    2. Depression -somewhat
    3. Anxiety- somewhat
    4. Low Strength and endurance- low endurance
    5. Low sex drive - High sex drive!
    6. Less hard erection or ED. - a lil, no ED though
    7. Lack of pubic or facial hair- lack of facial hair
    8. Small Nuts- no
    9. Small Penis- HELL NO!
    10. Hard time gaining muscle or muscle loss.- Yes
    11. Flushing / Hot flashes.- Somewhat
    12. Feeling your best days are behind you.- No
    13. Gain in fat, especially in pecs and midsection.- Kinda
    14. Gynecomastia.- Yes, largely fatty tissue though, only small glandular tissue
    15. Hard time awakening in the morning.- Yes
    16. Trouble going to sleep.- No
    17. Back Pain- No
    18. Irritable- Yes
    19. Loss of concentration.- Yes

Doctors piss me off on regular. That line about seeing 5 or 6 specialists who said it was 'impossible for teens to have low T' really made me mad. Of course it's not impossible. At least you took it upon yourself to find out more about the stuff instead of blindly being lead around by incompetant 'professionals'.

hunky.. the symptoms you listed pretty much sound like a regular teenager your age.

I would get a few more tests done before you throw your Leydig cells out the window.

The answer to 'small testicals' will change after you start getting T enanthate injections :/

Angry

Originally posted by Travis Stenersn

The answer to 'small testicals' will change after you start getting T enanthate injections :/
    DARNIT! , im having second thoughts now as to get injection or not

i guess i ll have a second blood test and also get tested the above things u mentioned, ill keep u guys updated regarding this.

thanx

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your doctor says you can take the injections, take them dammit!