jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Military Workouts

i am thinking of joining the military (navy seals) i know they have that workout things..but its all pushups and pullups...i was wondering if any of u knew wat kind of exercises should i do for
    preparation for the military..

ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    push-ups
    dips
    pull-ups
    chin-ups
    one-legged squats
    burpees
    Glute/ham raises
    sit-ups
    hanging leg raises

The best way to get your numbers up there is to increase your overall volume on each exercise but at the same time staying away from muscular failure most of the time.Pyramids or Pavel's ladder training work well.
    Swimming, running and hiking are also good additions.More than anything, you will need strength of mind to persevere in the elite units.But you can't get that by doing push-ups
    Good luck!

patricks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lets hope you dont fall into the 80+ percent drop out in BUDS.....then end up working a desk.....good luck. Oh and you may want to consider going in at a slightly higher bf% due to the extreme cold you will have to endure......my 2cents

Q-dogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont forget to swim and run. Thats what you really need to worry about.
    "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbor, is henceforth called evil." --Nietzsche.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."

— Charles Darwin

jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaguar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HOOYAH