Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz

Angry CRUEL Dating Reality SHow - You can see when his SOUL left his BODY [I'm not a WOMAN]

Fuuuarrrrkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! Wtf would you do being tricked...

Miriam: Death Of A Reality Star on Channel 4 explores the life of Miriam Rivera
    The tactics used by Sky TV execs to dupe six 'typical lads' into wooing a Mexican model, 21, without telling them she was transgender

This is the moment that Sky's cruel dating show came crashing down as six male contestants were told they'd secretly been dating a transgender woman for weeks.

The 2003 Sky1 British reality series 'There's Something About Miriam' flew the boys out to a luxury four-star villa in Ibiza, with the aim of wooing the stunning Mexican model Miriam Rivera, then only 21, for a £10,000 prize and romantic yacht trip.

Yet the punchline of the show was an incredibly cruel one. After Miriam chose her winner, she told the unsuspecting contestants that she was a transgender woman who had not undergone gender-affirming surgery.

New Channel 4 series Miriam: Death Of A Reality Star explores the consequences of the producers' decision to exploit the boys, and Miriam's identity, for shock value.

The second episode of the show, titled 'The Truth', airs on Tuesday night and shows the moment the producers had been waiting for - when winner Tom Rooke was finally told the truth.

But the naïve producers had underestimated the sheer anger of the boys when they realised they'd been lied to and the emotional damage it would go on to cause.

After choosing Tom, then 23, as her winner, Miriam told the boys: 'I tried to be honest with all of you as much as I can. Yes, I'm from Mexico, I'm a model and I'm 21.

'But, Tom, I really love spending time with you. I love men and I love being a woman. But I'm not a woman, I was born as a man.'

Her words, which friends believe were scripted by the TV crew, were initially met with laughter from the five other boys and pure shock from Tom.

In the reality show, described as 'the most explosive dating experience of a lifetime', Tom had grown close to Miriam and had even been filmed getting intimate with her and kissing her passionately.

He was left speechless but he couldn't contain his shock as his eyebrows raised in disbelief and he began uncomfortably scratching the back of his head.

Crew member Leo McCrea recalled in the documentary: 'It was so incredibly uncomfortable. It felt like all the air had been sucked out the room.

'And Tom, he was gasping, and looking around at all the deceit.

CLIFFS:

Bro had to process having anal w/ a dude....

[size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000) GetComfortable is a complete loser! (-2000)

The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A man would have to undergo some MAJOR reconstructive surgery to pass as a woman, especially as a woman who would qualify as attractive.

We're talking facial feminization surgery which could include shaving down the brow ridges, shaving the jaw bone, reconstructing the hairline, shaving down the chin.

One has to wonder how a person would have so much money to undergo all those procedures.
    Everything I post is satire.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    A man would have to undergo some MAJOR reconstructive surgery to pass as a woman, especially as a woman who would qualify as attractive.

We're talking facial feminization surgery which could include shaving down the brow ridges, shaving the jaw bone, reconstructing the hairline, shaving down the chin.

One has to wonder how a person would have so much money to undergo all those procedures.
    Or the dude just overlooked all that becuzz of tits....or he's Madvilliany

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It really doesn't take that much especially if you hop on high dosages of estrogen before you've finished puberty.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That’s some sh*t you kill somebody for
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    thats how people get murdered
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    **Don't care...had anal"

IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IAMBEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did I miss where it said how far he had gone with it? I wonder if just kissing, or if he let it touch his dink.

Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Uhyeahokay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Fuuuarrrrkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! Wtf would you do being tricked...

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus christ, being humiliated on national television and nobody gives AF about the dude.. lmao

feelsbadman.jpg
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Surprised he did not immediately dive off the balcony headfirst into the rocks down below. Looks like he was contemplating it there for a minute.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wonder how many of those tall Chadly brits would get duped by this sweetheart right here:

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Uhyeahokay View Post
    **Don't care...had anal"
    damn
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

damn
    She was at quite a distance in the Video fukers!

kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong 20 year update rich

Any othe provocative reality show things from 2003 you would like to share?

1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1hardgainer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    l like how the other guys were lmaoing in the background but didn't most of them make out with the tranny during the show?
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh1VU-_OF98

She was at quite a distance in the Video fukers!

lol @ she
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kengriffeyjr24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just Googled Miriam riveria. Actually pretty hnnng srs

She dies in 2019 too

I wonder how many of those tall Chadly brits would get duped by this sweetheart right here:

Gotdamn, that wood almost fool me....
    Originally Posted by kengriffeyjr24 View Post
    Strong 20 year update rich

Any othe provocative reality show things from 2003 you would like to share?
    I have some All in the Family clips that have some pretty sus stuff in it too...
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    l like how the other guys were lmaoing in the background but didn't most of them make out with the tranny during the show?
    I know...how he didn't just end it rite there...gotdam

There was a South Korean game show that did this same schtick as well. Can't remember the name and can't recall if it's still going, but some poor Korean dudes got duped as well.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the best tuck job I've seen since Silence of the Lambs.
    In Hoots We Trust.

dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dfprodz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP at least post the rest of the story lol

How you’re gonna mention “death” with no specifics

But i got you

The case of Miriam Rivera is a shameful episode in the history of reality TV. Widely described as the first trans celebrity to emerge from British reality TV, Rivera, a trans woman from Mexico, rose to fame as the star and premise of There’s Something About Miriam, a dating show that aired on (the now-defunct channel) Sky One in 2004.

In the series, six twentysomething lads spent three weeks trying to win the affections of the glamorous woman, while unaware that “she” was trans. They discover this only at the end of the series, in a reveal that provoked widespread tabloid fascination, a lawsuit and, later, abject condemnation.

In 2019, Rivera was found dead, having apparently taken “her” own life. “Her” story, explored in the new three-part Channel 4 documentary Miriam: Death of a Reality Star, is less well known than that of some other reality TV tragedies, such as the suicide of Love Island presenter Caroline Flack. But it’s also one of the most damning – a dismal story of exploitation, indifference and bigotry. The documentary purports to tell the tale “using Miriam’s own voice and words throughout”, but, mostly, it’s recreated using talking-head testimony from “her” friends, family and those involved in the reality show, as well as plenty of archival footage.

Rivera was born in 1981 in Mexico. “She” showed signs of gender dysphoria from a young age, and began socially transitioning and taking hormones while still a preteen. At 14, she ran away from home. “One night, I had a dream,” she later recalled. “I heard a voice as clear as life. She told me to be proud, be strong. She said the world was waiting for me. ‘Trust the future: things will come to you’.” Moving to Tijuana and then the US, Rivera floated around the New York ballroom scene as a young adult. After being scouted for an all-trans girl band called Speed Angels, she was noticed by TV producer Remy Blumenfeld. It was Blumenfeld who cast Rivera in a new British TV project, the series that would eventually become There’s Something About Miriam. At the time of filming, “she” was only 21.

The rest of the article drops more bio etc etc
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2535485.html
    Pureblood

RIP Duckenheimer (miscer) much respek

---TRUMP2024---
    ===========
    Finally Someone
    **WITH BALLS**
    ===========

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **Don't care...had anal"
    Had or gave? Very f*cking important distinction
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Back when shows were real fun.
    39 years young (I identify as being 29)
    PRs: Squat 315, Bench 265, Pullup x25
    Fasted blood glucose 91
    Uncut Diamond

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brutal and tragic. sad.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Trannies always love to parade around the stats about how many trannies get killed for being trans...

...But they never want to mention its because black men are the ones killing them... When blacks find out they got tricked by a tranny, they murder them out of rage because of being tricked.

SRS.

Don't have the stats on hand, but know that most of the tranny deaths (that Aren't suicide, as those are what kills most trannies) is by the hands of black men....

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3dx3...-a-transgender
    Last edited by N0rds; 04-30-2024 at 03:59 PM.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This. Im going on a spree and dont care who gets in my way.some mother fukers gonna die

ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShipyardChad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    https://voca.ro/1oK9ZddDkn5W