Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Today the market as a whole went down, with some few stocks being exceptions. Somewhat the 2nd week for this. Some say this was due to the U.S. Federal Reserve giving bad news about interest rate cuts and what not. I guess if the Fed Reserve announced cutting interest rates, will cause a lot of stocks to go up.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at investing your money with Trump.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    It will be all over the place over the next six months, depending on things that happen, but it will eventually be below $1 when all things are done.
    This is true but DJT has potential to go to ~$200, how much could Donald J Trump be worth if that happens?

If he happens to win the election then his stock could remain popular for a long time.

You also get that sweet death bonus if the stock exists up to his death.

Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Been making a fkin killing selling puts to those who either hate Trump or think his stock is going to 0, these tards are paying like 15-25% for weekly puts right now lol, please tell me you have been buying them =].

If they ever get the chance then I dare a mfer to exercise lol, these shares are undervalued compared to what they could be worth a few months from now and you can still collect stupid high premium on them.

I dare you lol.

Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
    People who bought into the $50-$70 range aren't gonna sell below $30. There comes a point where when it's real cheap, people would buy back into it. Especially the 1s that already sold. Looks like it hit equilibrium in the $27 range, I hope it just goes up from now.
    It has potential to go to like ~$12 right now lol but that's fine if you have a contingency plan.
    Last edited by Abzu; 04-15-2024 at 05:37 PM.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    This is true but DJT has potential to go to ~$200, how much could Donald J Trump be worth if that happens?

If he happens to win the election then his stock could remain popular for a long time.

You also get that sweet death bonus if the stock exists up to his death.
    This thing, indeed, end up all over the place, especially if he wins, it will probably hold through the entire presidency.- impossible I'll do foundation is created to maintain some kind of value then

If he looses it's toast

Just to be clear with everyone, this stock shouldn't be considered an investment. It should be considered either a gamble or an indirect donation.

Been making a fkin killing selling puts to those who either hate Trump or think his stock is going to 0, these tards are paying like 15-25% for weekly puts right now lol, please tell me you have been buying them =].

If they ever get the chance then I dare a mfer to exercise lol, these shares are undervalued compared to what they could be worth a few months from now and you can still collect stupid high premium on them.

I dare you lol.

It has potential to go to like ~$12 right now lol but that's fine if you have a contingency plan.
    Another thing to consider about this stock - a reason it's down yesterday is they approved another sale of additional 21.5 million shares

Another item - it needs to hold $17.50 a share for 26 of 30 strait days for Trump to get his next bonus - he's almost there

Speaking of outs / you should check out our stock channels on r/p discord/ I've called the last 3 trading days- way ahead of time - to the T
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NealIRC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If he looses it's toast
    This is why I wanna sell the stock before the U.S. Supreme Court decision on the insurrection.

Another thing to consider about this stock - a reason it's down yesterday is they approved another sale of additional 21.5 million shares
    When will this happen? And how does 1 buy new stock from existing stock and new stock?

Another item - it needs to hold $17.50 a share for 26 of 30 strait days for Trump to get his next bonus - he's almost there
    Will this be his 2nd bonus? I figure whenever Trump will get a bonus, Trump supporters will buy in to increase the stock value.
    Last edited by NealIRC; 04-16-2024 at 05:44 AM.

Added 2024: I am the forum incel. Feel free to msg me about my incel life or about Chicago's crime / liberal government.

ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thing, indeed, end up all over the place, especially if he wins, it will probably hold through the entire presidency.- impossible I'll do foundation is created to maintain some kind of value then

If he looses it's toast

Just to be clear with everyone, this stock shouldn't be considered an investment. It should be considered either a gamble or an indirect donation.

Speaking of outs / you should check out our stock channels on r/p discord/ I've called the last 3 trading days- way ahead of time - to the T
    You're endorsing the worse our system has to offer. The rich or even foreign governments getting around campaign finance laws and exerting even more power over politicians.

Or degenerate gambling. Finance and stock markets has always been justified as allocating resources in the best way possible. Evaluating a company based on it's intrinsic value. You're endorsing the opposite. Pure gambling. No benefits to the economy or society.

You have a very Jewish way of thinking.

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ColdandChilly View Post
    You're endorsing the worse our system has to offer. The rich or even foreign governments getting around campaign finance laws and exerting even more power over politicians.

Or degenerate gambling. Finance and stock markets has always been justified as allocating resources in the best way possible. Evaluating a company based on it's intrinsic value. You're endorsing the opposite. Pure gambling. No benefits to the economy or society.

1. I'm not endorsing -I'm calling the reality of what this stock is.

2. For this situations, the rules have completely gone out the window.- An entire machine is weaponization government against political opponent- including constraining their funds (via legal fees and fines) passing off extraneous cost (all related associated cost), and consuming a numerous amounts of time.(keeping him stuck in the court room, or in legal planing.

While also trying everything to limit political funds going to him/ or his use of.

Fuk the rules - this is war
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. I'm not endorsing -I'm calling the reality of what this stock is.

2. For this situations, the rules have completely gone out the window.- An entire machine is weaponization government against political opponent- including constraining their funds (via legal fees and fines) passing off extraneous cost (all related associated cost), and consuming a numerous amounts of time.(keeping him stuck in the court room, or in legal planing.

While also trying everything to limit political funds going to him/ or his use of.

Fuk the rules - this is war
    This victim mentality is sad. Trump is being held accountable for his actions - nothing more.

Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    This victim mentality is sad. Trump is being held accountable for his actions - nothing more.
    Keep fuking around with this - the lefts about to find out.

Get him in jail- please

Current pre-market shows it's going up 14 cents.

Current pre-market shows it's going up 14 cents.
    This changes so fast. Shortly became +11 cents, now +29 cents.

ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ColdandChilly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pure degeneracy man

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If he looses it's toast

Send me an invite.

DJT puts are looking juicy again.

I think about $12 is the lowest it will go before a significant bounce but it is likely to bounce before then, ~$18, ~$20, ~$22 are all viable targets for that. Sell puts with a plan in case you get forced to buy and then it goes to $12. Folks will be throwing money at you like you are a stripper lol.

Originally Posted by ColdandChilly View Post

This is both true and irrelevant, it has been for a long time, look at Elon and the EV Tsukuyomi lol.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How much did it drop today? Rhetorical question, about $4.

Oh, and for whoever it was who said it could drop to $1... no, it could drop to $0.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    How much did it drop today? Rhetorical question, about $4.

Oh, and for whoever it was who said it could drop to $1... no, it could drop to $0.
    No. People like my mom refuse to sell. She still owns some at $120 but didn't care to sell when the rebought would have balanced it out. She keeps to support Trump.

If the stock ever goes back to the $40s I'll surplus.

I'll probably buy more tomorrow or Friday.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep fuking around with this - the lefts about to find out.

Get him in jail- please
    Gachase in absolute shambles over cult messiahs self inflicted legal issues.
    “ FuK tHe rULeS - thIS iS waR!!1”

If there is anyone that deserves all that hate and anger it actually should be towards Dear Leader for not simply following the laws but no …

Not in “alternative facts blumph world multiverse “ . Any self inflicted harm is excused as the fault of anyone else by the lying criminal conman and easily accepted by the most gullible of society.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. People like my mom refuse to sell. She still owns some at $120 but didn't care to sell when the rebought would have balanced it out. She keeps to support Trump.

If the stock ever goes back to the $40s I'll surplus.

I'll probably buy more tomorrow or Friday.
    LOL

And you people wonder why I call you cultist...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post

If there is anyone that deserves all that hate and anger it actually should be towards Dear Leader for not simply following the laws but no …

Not in “alternative facts blumph world multiverse “ . Any self inflicted harm is excused as the fault of anyone else by the lying criminal conman and easily accepted by the most gullible of society.
    And they wonder why I call them cucks and cultist...SMH
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tds is real
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

It doesn't stop there. I also want to post election retaliation if Trump wins..

Srs

The left needs to be punished for this behavior -and weaponizing American government- to the extent never has been been before- to win elections.

I'm normally the biggest non-retaliatory type here- and I don't even like Trump that much- but we need to make sure this never happens in America again.

When you are fighting against the entire system, you have to go against the rules & norms by default.

Just like the revolutionist did gorilla warfare rather than normal rank.

Many of these judges, prosecutors, and DAs need to be imprisoned for this organized conspiracy.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It doesn't stop there. I also want to post election retaliation if Trump wins..

Srs

Criminal Conman > U.S.A.

We know , we get it already. The United States of America is less a priority then propping up a wannabe dictator. You can’t reason with a cult member but we can still point and laugh.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Criminal Conman > U.S.A.

We know , we get it already. The United States of America is less a priority then propping up a wannabe dictator. You can’t reason with a cult member but we can still point and laugh.
    Sad to see chase like this but this is what Trump is doing to the country. People just can't accept the reality that their guy is a crook.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFornicator1 View Post
    You didn't make a rookie mistake. You made a brainwashed, Marxist mistake. You've been making that same mistake ever since you came of adult consciousness (if you ever actually did).

Forget everything that you think you know.

Develop some principles and values that exist beyond your currently obtained hedonistic/Marxist ones - value something that is much larger than yourself, and don't base it on politics (hint: Family, Nation, and God are the only options).

Find a woman. Get married.

Have children.

Go to Church. Even if you don't believe.

This will be your path to success.
    That escalated quickly.

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Criminal Conman > U.S.A.

Sad to see chase like this but this is what Trump is doing to the country. People just can't accept the reality that their guy is a crook.

This is a lot bigger than one person-

This is about protecting democracy.

The left is trying to assault democracy all the way to the Supreme Court trying to keep people off the ballot.

They are trying to tie up their opponents, funds, their time, even their immediate supporters / all coincidentally on election year, timed out with multiple civil and criminal stretch legal arguments.

To pretend like this isn't a coordinated interference with an election is the peak of an intellectual dishonesty.

The left is trying to assault democracy all the way to the Supreme Court trying to keep people off the ballot.

They are trying to tie up their opponents, funds, their time, even their immediate supporters / all coincidentally on election year, timed out with multiple civil and criminal stretch legal arguments.

To pretend like this isn't a coordinated interference with an election is the peak of an intellectual dishonesty.
    Well looks like you're too far gone. I used to think you were trolling but clearly you're not. This would explain why you refuse to answer my question whether you feel a former president is above the law. You clearly do.

The left already lost that case. SCOTUS said states can't decide insurrections. So as for the SCOTUS to individually decide whether Trump tried to do an insurrection is coming in a later court date.

The other theory is that there were slow to charge him. It seems now it's too late. If Trump looses his insurrection case, his administration may already be in charge for that to happen.

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    That escalated quickly.

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
    You think what I said changed?

Lol. You idiot.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    And if you understand how the stock market works, this is not investing money with Trump, it's more investing money with Trump supporters.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And if you understand how the stock market works, this is not investing money with Trump, it's more investing money with Trump supporters.

You’re investing with Trump. If he wins the election, the stock will skyrocket. If he loses or goes to prison, it will plummet to crumbs. Pretty basic.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Get him in jail- please
    Please Dear God this is what we have been asking all along 🙏
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.