Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User chicagopizzaboy's Avatar
    chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ex-Pfizer VP Addresses UK Parliament, Says COVID Vaxes "Intentionally" Killing People

Dr. Mike Yeadon background page: https://totalityofevidence.com/dr-mike-yeadon/

https://twitter.com/JohnBoweActor/st...04640001421541

Another speech in December before the German Parliament, which Dr. Yeadon had been invited to address, was also promptly censored: https://neveragainisnowglobal.substa...h-mike-yeadons

Spread far and wide. They cannot censor the truth.

Rumble back-up https://rumble.com/v40niev-dr-mike-y...ers-of-uk.html

https://www.ukcitizen.org/video-dr-m...december-2023/

Dr. Mike Yeadon’s address to the Members of UK Parliament 4th December 2023

BY PATRICIA HARRITY ON DECEMBER 5, 2023 • ( 49 COMMENTS )

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Dr. Mike Yeadon’s address to the Members of UK Parliament 4th December 2023

Hello. My name is Dr. Mike Yeadon.

Probably know by now that I’m a career research scientist and biologist. I’ve worked in the biopharmaceutical industry for over 30 years. Famously, a former vice president at Pfizer, left in 2011 as vice president and worldwide head of Respiratory research.

I was responsible for everything from idea to clinical proof of concept. In the ten years after leaving Pfizer, I’ve worked as an independent. I consulted to 30 biotech companies.

I also founded Led and sold my own biotech Ziarco. And we were written up in a 2017 article in Forbes magazine. I think it was Converting Pfizer Discards into Gold, and it was written by a former Pfizer board member. So three years before this alleged event started, I was very well regarded in the industry.

I’m going to tell you that the design of the so called vaccines was intentionally to harm people, and I’m going to give you several examples of that based on my extensive industry experience of rational drug design. Not a single atom or molecule in a synthetic drug is in there. By luck, it’s in there because people chose it to be in there and they intended certain things to flow from their choices.

But just very briefly, you should know, I hope there has not been a pandemic.

Denis Rancourt’s data shows that the all cause mortality evidence data did not increase at all in the run up to the Declaration. Fraudulently by who? Of a pandemic. There is no public health emergency except that created by our governments.

An inappropriate fraudulent PCR test was used to give people the impression that they had a particular disease where they didn’t. There were all normal diseases. And then what happened was in three different ways. People were treated badly through changed medical procedures that were imposed above the level of nation.

Briefly, mass ventilation of people inappropriately in hospitals that led to lots of deaths. In care homes, many people were given sedatives and respiratory depressants which led to their deaths.

My PhD was specifically in that area of opiates and respiratory depression. And in the community, people were denied life saving antibiotics and died of bacterial pneumonia. There’s your pandemic. There is no other pandemic. And based on this lie, we were told that vaccines were coming our way and would be our savior.

Two things, as I say. First, there’s no pandemic, so you certainly don’t need an experimental, rushed medical intervention. But secondly, even if you did, as someone who’s worked in the industry for over 30 years, I am telling you it’s absolutely impossible to invent, test, clinically, evaluate and manufacture and then launch on global scale a complex biomedical product. It’s absolutely impossible. It’s not as close, it’s years wrong.

The fastest record price of this was six years. And friends of mine who’ve worked all their lives in manufacturing of complex biological products tell me the methods development alone for the development of a reproducible manufacturing process itself takes a number of years.

So whatever it is you think was done, I am telling you, there was not the development of a proper medical product. What I think happened was the advancement of materials that are intentionally toxic.

And then they were sketchily, advanced and jammed into people’s arms, often coerced, sometimes even mandated, with the unsurprising effect that millions of people have died. I don’t have time today to explain what I think they’re going to do in the future, but suffice to say, more injections are coming if we don’t stop this.

So, like I said, I’m skilled in the arts of rational drug discovery. So why am I saying these materials are intentionally toxic? Well, let me give you the first example. How do you think your body plays nice with itself, but when it’s infected or detects a cancer, it goes to war.

And the answer is, it distinguishes self things that are meant to be inside you from non self, from foreign things that are not meant to be inside you. And it is trained exquisitely to detect and attack non self foreign things. If you inject a person with a gene that encodes a foreign piece of protein, like a spike protein from a foreign organism, your body will detect that.

And every single cell that takes up that material and expresses foreign protein will be attacked and killed by your immune system. Now, if you think that’s advanced immunology, let me put you right. It’s in the first chapter. Distinguishing self from non self is one of the foremost lessons of immunology.

And every single person involved in the train of delivery of these materials to doctor’s hands knew what I’ve just told you, they will inevitably cause injury. Then on top of that, it’s not just bad enough that you’re making a foreign protein, you’re making a specific material called spike protein. Those materials are biologically active. That is, if you add them to human blood, for example, they start to coagulate, it clots.

Those materials are biological toxins. So now you’ve got a genetic sequence that forms foreign proteins. That means your body attacks and kills every cell that does it. And if you should release any of that protein in your blood, it will form blood clots. If it releases it near nerves, for example, you will get one or other of several neurological defects.

And of course, it’s not just nerves or blood. There’s a third major factor, and there are many others. But let me give you the third one. These materials are formulated it’s normal to formulate drugs. These are formulated in fatty globules called lipid nanoparticles.

What they do is disguise the foreign genetic information so your body doesn’t see it initially until it gets inside your cells and it goes all around your body. It will glide through the cell wall as if it wasn’t there. And that was the entire point of it. So that means these materials don’t just go to your lymph nodes.

And they certainly don’t stay in your arm where they’re injected. They go all around the body, including into your brain and your blood and every organ in your body. But here’s the thing. Ten years ago, there were papers published, and it was well established and well known in the industry that lipid nanoparticles, lipid nanocarriers deposit their cargo, preferentially in the ovaries, and that was confirmed with the pfizer products in an animal experiment performed for the Japanese regulators.

So, by design, these agents cause an autoimmune attack on every tissue. They make your body form a well understood biological toxin that can damage multiple organs in your body. And they deposited their cargoes, preferentially in the reproductive tissues of women and girls. So if you think that’s by luck, then you’re mistaken.

There is no doubt in my mind, anyone of my caliber, and this is my peers that worked on this, absolutely understood what they were designing and manufacturing. So I think, having heard what I’ve just said, that there was no pandemic and the lie was maintained in order to inject people en masse, I think five and a half billion people with an intentionally dangerous substance, 17 million of whom have died so far.

What do you think is happening and what do you think your role as an individual is in stopping this crime? On. Thank you for listening.
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 04-29-2024 at 09:01 PM.
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000) mtor91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weird how much you care about the vaccine despite allegedly not getting it

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    >YoU CaNt TrUsT sCiEnTiStS!!!!
    >Hey, listen to this guy. He's not crazy! Trust him, he's a scientist!

pick one
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chicagopizzaboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtor91 View Post
    Weird how much you care about the vaccine despite allegedly not getting it
    Why is it weird?
    Who is J6 "Scaffold Commander," the key to the J6 Fedsurrection? https://rumble.com/v45y4z6-why-is-the-king-pin-of-j6-scaffold-commander-not-wanted-nor-identified-by-t.html

Originally Posted by dakensta View Post

pick one
    That's as stupid as saying "you can't trust hmans" vs. "you can trust humans." Some humans you can trust and some you can't. Deciding which requires you to actually think.

How about discussing Dr. Yeadon's address you stupid phaeggut? This is the biggest news since the dawn of Man.
    Last edited by chicagopizzaboy; 03-14-2024 at 12:27 PM.

KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KevinHarvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Googled him and every result is smearing him and calling him anti-vax. Means he's probably telling the truth. State run media is a hellauva drug.
    Ron Paul 2020

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KevinHarvick View Post
    Googled him and every result is smearing him and calling him anti-vax. Means he's probably telling the truth. State run media is a hellauva drug.
    That's enough to convince me he's a good person
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by KevinHarvick View Post
    He has said a million times he is not anti true vax, and has all the standard inactivated virus vaxes and his kids too. But says now he will never trust another shot again now that he knows they are trying to kill us.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Ivermectin is only for horses.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    LOL how JLC and the bots are suddenly MIA.

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chicagopizzaboy View Post
    LOL how JLC and the bots are suddenly MIA.
    He must've turned his notifications off, or is grifting somewhere else. Usually he's in a Covid thread within 5-30 minutes of new posting.

Have you seen the latest figures for cancers suddenly going way up in 2021 and 2022? It's not like that was predicted or something, rite? Absolutely no one predicted autoimmune disorders and cancer rates would go up. Absolutely no one. Zilch.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    Have you seen the latest figures for cancers suddenly going way up in 2021 and 2022? It's not like that was predicted or something, rite? Absolutely no one predicted autoimmune disorders and cancer rates would go up. Absolutely no one. Zilch.
    I haven't seen that. Please cite and link your source...

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about discussing Dr. Yeadon's address you stupid phaeggut?
    In a nutshell, he sounds like a nutcase.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post

pick one

Damn

he does kinda got you there, OP

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    Damn

he does kinda got you there, OP
    However, the converse is just as true.

"Trust the Science!"
    "No, not that science!"

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He left Pfizer about a decade before Covid, yeah?

Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    I haven't seen that. Please cite and link your source...
    https://dailysceptic.org/2024/02/08/...cer-time-bomb/

BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BespokenBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by BespokenBrah View Post
    Bobby was just saying the truth, and referring to this paper.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...ic-groups.aspx

According to a new study, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) genetic variants may also help explain differences in infection rates among ethnic groups. Led by Ioannis Karakikes of Stanford University, a new study suggests some hospitalized patients with COVID-19 contain ACE2 genetic variants that increase ACE2 expression. Some variants that altered ACE2 protein expression and binding affinity were more prevalent in people with European backgrounds.

From the positive cases, about 68.3% were of European descent, 17.5% were South Asian, and 2.7% were of African descent. People of East Asian (0.8%) and Ad Mixed American (0.2%) backgrounds made up the lowest number of cases. Approximately 10.5% of people were labeled as Other. The results confirmed that hospitalized patients with COVID-19 were statistically different across ethnic groups.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you get past the misleading headline, the actual studies and data they cite.... don't show "the latest figures for cancers suddenly going way up in 2021 and 2022".

https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/c...sites-2024.pdf

National Cancer Institute doesn't even have cancer incidence rates past 2020.
    https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/c...gures-acs.pptx

Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post
    When you get past the misleading headline, the actual studies and data they cite.... don't show "the latest figures for cancers suddenly going way up in 2021 and 2022".

https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/c...sites-2024.pdf

National Cancer Institute doesn't even have cancer incidence rates past 2020.
    https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/c...gures-acs.pptx
    You still haven't addressed anything in the post a single time.

BTW

"Here’s what corporate media is not reporting about the rise in cancer cases"
    https://expose-news.com/2023/09/12/c...not-reporting/

Phinance Technologies, a company specialising in independent data mining and consultation, has published an analysis of UK disability claims over the last seven years (See ‘UK PIP Analysis – Body Systems’). The total number of new claims for Personal Independence Payments (“PIPs”) for all ages and all causes made by people claiming disability is graphed as follows:

Source: Phinance Technologies

The 2022 rate of new claims was 71% higher than the average 2016-2019 rate and mirrors the Covid vaccine rollout.

Phinance Technologies also reports separate data for payments made to those suffering from disability due to cancer incidence. These payments increased by 35% in 2022 compared to the long-term average. An increase of 12,271 cases.

It is interesting that a 79% increase in early onset cancers over a thirty-year period has elicited global concern and publicity, whereas a 35% rise in cancer incidence over one year after the vaccine rollout began, a rate of 13 times higher, has been ignored by corporate media. How strange is that?

Just imagine if these figures are being replicated around the world. That would amount to an additional 1 million cancer cases, being quietly swept under the rug. One million people are unaware of a possible deadly cause of their disease – covid vaccination – being administered by the same health professionals who say they are dedicated to preserving public health.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"Here’s what corporate media is not reporting about the rise in cancer cases"
    https://expose-news.com/2023/09/12/c...not-reporting/
    How does that rule out post-infection morbidity?

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    How does that rule out post-infection morbidity?
    Please post the study you are referring to.

Please post the study you are referring to.
    The plots you posted.

The plots you posted.
    You mean these?

You mean these?

Yes.

Yes.
    I take it you are trying to say that excess mortality is due to Covid. But there are not enough Covid deaths. 1.57 million excess deaths in the US since 2021 versus 667,000 COVID deaths, and 30 million excess deaths worldwide versus about 7 million COVID deaths.

At any rate the autopsies, the FDA's refusal to release anonymized autopsies, and the correlating vaccination rates and excess mortality rates are overwhelming evidence that the vaccines are responsible.

Pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. Presentation at European Parliament blaming COVID vaccines for excess deaths, https://rumble.com/v2sjx7w-how-covid...e-burkhar.html

Summary of slides:

https://twitter.com/DrJohnB2/status/1654204679348273154

- In 77% of the autopsies, the findings indicate that «vaccination had an important impact on the death process

- all organs are affected, the spike protein is in practically in all organs, mainly in the vessels

- Heart tissue with disintegrated muscle fibers and lymphocytic infiltration

- Detection of spike protein in the heart tissue

- Needle biopsy of brain tissue

- Damaged vessel with dense infiltration of lymphocyte and bleeding in the surrounding area

- Damaged brain tissue - Spike protein in nerve cells

- A specimen of the aorta - Clear damage can be seen: on the right is a splitting of the tissue layer and a haemorrhage visible - Person died of rupture of the aorta

- Damage of the vessels in the brain - Fragmented elastic lamella - Microanyrism

- Damaged elastic fibers in the skin (causes skin aging, premature aging) - These elastic fibers were «dramatically reduced - Damaged elastic fibers in the subcutaneous tissue

Conclusions: - The COVID-19 vaccination is associated with damage of heart muscle cells, nerve cells, vessels and elastic lamella... devastating findings for the long-term future... "... really alarming"

https://twitter.com/DrJohnB2/status/1654204679348273154

Yes.
    Well?

His relationship with Pfizer ended about a decade before COVID, yeah?