Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

is lean bulking a myth?

I'm being told that lean bulking is a myth since its pretty much impossible not to gain fat while bulking. is this true?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tybittz3 View Post
    I'm being told that lean bulking is a myth since its pretty much impossible not to gain fat while bulking. is this true?
    Living is easy with eyes closed
    Misunderstanding all you see
    It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out
    It doesn't matter much to me
    Last edited by paulinkansas; 03-01-2024 at 06:46 AM.
    Funihe renal hoses in Cofevile Kasa. Washe/drye, ful kitcen, cale/wif, all bils paid. Weders, fiters, boiermakes, ecticians, inpecors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plat, piplie and anmal fod plat conracos.

Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tybittz3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Living is easy with eyes closed
    Misunderstanding all you see
    It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out
    It doesn't matter much to me
    what

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what
    Try wearing clothing like this. Underoos.

Funihe renal hoses in Cofevile Kasa. Washe/drye, ful kitcen, cale/wif, all bils paid. Weders, fiters, boiermakes, ecticians, inpecors the refiery, soybea plat, bio disel plat, piplie and anmal fod plat conracos.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^
    My Superman wears his underwear over the tights.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

doesn't seem like I'm getting ant serious answers

doesn't seem like I'm getting ant serious answers
    If you don't want to wear the underoos, you can wear one of these singlets with a zipper on the back.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You would need to define 'lean bulking'.

If by 'lean bulking' you literally mean gaining weight over an extended period of time with ZERO fat gain... then yes, if you're a natural lifter, this is nearly impossible... save for a very, very small percentage of people who (1) JUST start training and (2) have great genetics.

If by 'lean bulking' you mean gaining weight without increasing your visible fat levels by a huge amount, then yes, it's totally possible... but if you gain weight and maintain your bodyfat %, that means you're gaining fat and muscle at the same time, the ratio is just favorable toward the muscle side of things.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000) NinGood is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The idea behind it is to gain muscle without adding too much fat, but many say it's tough to achieve because bulking usually involves eating more calories than you burn, leading to some fat gain. However, with careful planning, like adjusting your diet and training regimen, it might be possible to minimize fat gain while increasing muscle mass. It's not a myth, but it does require a lot of discipline and a well-structured approach.

patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10) patrenna is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the term is where the problem is. Should be low fat bulking, which is hard to do if you excercise a lot. I would just work out until you're happy with your body.

FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100) FitHub937 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I think a lean bulk is more accurately described as a clean bulk. At the end of the day from an energy expenditure and weight change perspective a calorie is a calorie, now when it comes down to performance and "how you feel" that's a different story. I eat as clean as possible, even when doing so when I'm in a calorie surplus no matter how hard I'm training and how clean I'm eating, as my weight goes up (win) the majority of it is lean muscle, but it ALWAYS comes with some body fat. That's where everyone's body differs as well, some people the unwanted "fat" ends up collecting in different spots, sometimes one spot you don't like.
    My Fitness Blog: https://www.fit-hub.io/
    My Interview with Fouad Abiad at the 2024 Arnold Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhf2v84Alg
    My Interview with Hunter Labrada at the 2024 Arnold Classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPCYuZ0_vmc&t=1s