Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets, listen, when weed was illegal, there was gentleman's agreement, you smoke there quietly and no on asks were you got it from. You start selling it anywhere near school yo are fokked. Easy, right?
    With legalization, the sheit you are on, is everywhere. Kids were the first ones to get fokked, never had a chance to figure what is what. Introduced at early age it fokkes them up, their natural rewarding system is replaced, with what you call a medicine. It is a de-motivating drug.

Alcohol does not compare. I am not taking a shot of vodka first thing in the morning. I never did show up in college being inebriated. But young smokers do exactly that. You can hardly detect the stink, and they are hammered.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    Pockets, listen, when weed was illegal, there was gentleman's agreement, you smoke there quietly and no on asks were you got it from. You start selling it anywhere near school yo are fokked. Easy, right?
    With legalization, the sheit you are on, is everywhere. Kids were the first ones to get fokked, never had a chance to figure what is what. Introduced at early age it fokkes them up, their natural rewarding system is replaced, with what you call a medicine. It is a de-motivating drug.

Alcohol does not compare. I am not taking a shot of vodka first thing in the morning. I never did show up in college being inebriated. But young smokers do exactly that. You can hardly detect the stink, and they are hammered.

Students were going to classes stoned for many many years, long before legalization. I know this for a fact.

I recall buying a matchbox full for 5 bucks in the early 70's in school. Easy Peasy!

Buying weed in school was commonplace for many many years.

The school my son attended way back when ran the dogs through periodically this wasn't yesterday, it's been going on for decades bro. This is nothing new.

So just what are you saying here?

Should Cannabis be illegal?

Was Biden wrong in the Pardons?

Spit it out.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-26-2023 at 01:39 PM.
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Students were going to classes stoned for many many years, long before legalization. I know this for a fact.

But now that it’s legal mostly, kids feel entitled.

Back in the day, kids were more responsible in hiding it or else they get expelled, which will fuk thier life up.

As a pothead in high school myself I didn’t promote that I was stoned, even I probably looked the part.

Out of all the drinking done in high school, I only knew two people who were drunk daily and during school they never ever had weed on them, only alcohol. Lots of people smoked up during school, but kept it quiet.
    Authenic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Pograms, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LAST NAME]............"

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So this is not about high end lawn care? dam!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    But now that it’s legal mostly, kids feel entitled.
    There is an age limit to purchase and use cannabis, just like alcohol.

Why are they feeling entitled? Do they feel entitled about alcohol as well?

Got any credible data on this, links and such? I would like to read up on it.

Back in the day, kids were more responsible in hiding it or else they get expelled, which will fuk thier life up.
    If this is true, why won't it fuk their lives up now?

Same rules as alcohol right?

I guess you need to explain what you mean by fuk up their lives.

I mean they are doing something illegal. If a cop stops them driving and they are in possession under age they get charged.

So there aren't expulsions because of cannabis these days?

Why not? It's illegal for youth just like alcohol.

Again, I would love to read up on this.

Got any references or links to this info?

Out of all the drinking done in high school, I only knew two people who were drunk daily and during school they never ever had weed on them, only alcohol. Lots of people smoked up during school, but kept it quiet.
    You don't think it's being kept quiet these days?

Are students broadcasting it now?

I doubt it, like I said, it's still illegal under the age of 21 in most areas, just like alcohol.

Would love to read up on your claims..

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So this is not about high end lawn care? dam!
    LMAO..... You got the "high" part right..

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is an age limit to purchase and use cannabis, just like alcohol.

Why are they feeling entitled? Do they feel entitled about alcohol as well?

Got any credible data on this, links and such? I would like to read up on it.

If this is true, why won't it fuk their lives up now?

Same rules as alcohol right?

I guess you need to explain what you mean by fuk up their lives.

I mean they are doing something illegal. If a cop stops them driving and they are in possession under age they get charged.

So there aren't expulsions because of cannabis these days?

Why not? It's illegal for youth just like alcohol.

Again, I would love to read up on this.

Got any references or links to this info?

You don't think it's being kept quiet these days?

Are students broadcasting it now?

I doubt it, like I said, it's still illegal under the age of 21 in most areas, just like alcohol.

Would love to read up on your claims..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4940634/

Got anything shorter and more current that specifically addresses the issues that you mentioned?

This is over 7 years old and things have changed leaps and bounds since then.

Got anything shorter and more current that specifically addresses the issues that you mentioned?

This is over 7 years old and things have changed leaps and bounds since then.

LOL, well that should prove it. The youth are wilder than ever and it ain’t slowing down.

The COVID generation will for sure be demanding medical Mary Jane for all thier disorders they developed or so-called developed during plandemic.

LOL, well that should prove it. The youth are wilder than ever and it ain’t slowing down..
    Youth of today don't seem nearly as wild as we were.

The COVID generation will for sure be demanding medical Mary Jane for all thier disorders they developed or so-called developed during plandemic.

So? If they do how does that affect you?

*Their.... You get this wrong every-time... Must have been all that weed in high school

Of course people of all ages will take a more relaxed approach to Cannabis after legalization. It was a substance that was illegal and it’s becoming legal. This is to be expected imo. Common sense really.

With the onset of recreational cannabis being as more socially accepted just as alcohol is, expect it to become more relaxed and this will affect all age groups.

I will go even further to predict that Cannabis usage will overtake alcohol usage at some point.

Alcohol is one hell of a drug... Ruined a lot of lives

Youth of today don't seem nearly as wild as we were.

So? If they do how does that affect you?

*Their.... You get this wrong every-time... Must have been all that weed in high school

Of course people of all ages will take a more relaxed approach to Cannabis after legalization. It was a substance that was illegal and it’s becoming legal. This is to be expected imo. Common sense really.

With the onset of recreational cannabis being as more socially accepted just as alcohol is, expect it to become more relaxed and this will affect all age groups.

I will go even further to predict that Cannabis usage will overtake alcohol usage at some point.

Alcohol is one hell of a drug... Ruined a lot of lives

These kids are living far more dangerous than you did. Big deal you hit some rock concerts, these kids today have human trafficking, the Internet, thug life culture and the real gangs called cartels all at thier fingertips.
    14 year old girls get raped at county schools not far from me, they found a teen girl cut into pieces due to gang initiation, this is in the county.

How does a youths demand for medical Mary Jane affect me? This is funny coming from an exercise enthusiast. First all, it’s one thing to do it recreational, fine, just admit it and don’t promote it, but there is little reason why at a healthy age it should be prescribed. How about bringing gym class back into schools. It’s weakness, and excuses. You should know most of us got into training to be better despite we still may use it from time to time for recreational use. It will create more dependence and that will create a weaker society.

These kids are living far more dangerous than you did. Big deal you hit some rock concerts, these kids today have human trafficking, the Internet, thug life culture and the real gangs called cartels all at thier fingertips.
    14 year old girls get raped at county schools not far from me, they found a teen girl cut into pieces due to gang initiation, this is in the county.
    *Their

Firstly, Here you go off on your tangents again...

The Term that you used and I replied with was Wild not Dangerous

Let me refresh your memory.

LOL, well that should prove it. The youth are wilder than ever and it ain’t slowing down.

Dangerous would have gotten a different response.

This is how you deviate and get into your nonsense... Stop that.

How does a youths demand for medical Mary Jane affect me? This is funny coming from an exercise enthusiast. First all, it’s one thing to do it recreational, fine, just admit it and don’t promote it, but there is little reason why at a healthy age it should be prescribed. How about bringing gym class back into schools. It’s weakness, and excuses. You should know most of us got into training to be better despite we still may use it from time to time for recreational use. It will create more dependence and that will create a weaker society.
    Secondly, All generations were affected by Covid from babies to folks over 100.

You never mentioned an age group, funny that you do now. lol

More of your typical bullsh!t to fuel an argument.

That aside, it doesn't matter. If a doctor writes a prescription for a patient, that is no concern of yours.

Do you feel better now that you got on your soap box, squealing about things that you fabricated to get an argument going?

It flopped because I am not falling for your garbage as I stated above and earlier in this thread.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post

Alcohol IS criminalized for the kids you are trying to protect, and would be equally criminalized with marijuana and in fact is in the areas of the country it is currently legal.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

*Their

Firstly, Here you go off on your tangents again...

The Term that you used and I replied with was Wild not Dangerous

Let me refresh your memory.

Dangerous would have gotten a different response.

This is how you deviate and get into your nonsense... Stop that.

Secondly, All generations were affected by Covid from babies to folks over 100.

You never mentioned an age group, funny that you do now. lol

More of your typical bullsh!t to fuel an argument.

That aside, it doesn't matter. If a doctor writes a prescription for a patient, that is no concern of yours.

Do you feel better now that you got on your soap box, squealing about things that you fabricated to get an argument going?

It flopped because I am not falling for your garbage as I stated above and earlier in this thread.

Sounds like your loosing your chit.

First, the hip hop generation can be damn violent, lots of guns in that culture.

It is my business because a weak society does affect me.

There are legit reasons to use the weed eg cancer, real diseases, not because you feel lonely, weed won’t help that. It’s sad that again that a exercise enthusiast is ok with drs prescribing anything that isn’t for a real health problem. Exercise is supposed to not only make you physically stronger but mentally strong and fit too. If I get injuries, I don’t take drugs to mask the pain, l learn from it and work myself back up, I stay in reality in that an injured state.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meh. I gotta reject penalizing drug use in principle, not severity. The concept of a committee sanctioning your personal bodily decisions is categorically insane to me. Like cherry picking which junk foods to spank you for consuming. The government exists to limit non-consensual interactions with other people, not yourself. It has neither the authority or track record to justify that over-extension into my body.

But if they want to tackle a problem perhaps start with obesity. Heart disease, high risk of covid, cancers, diabetes, arthritis, etc. These are all a drain on our healthcare system, and they cause plenty of problems, and even more widespread. Per NIH, 4% of Americans meet criteria for “drug use disorder” and 10% have at some point in their lives. Per CDC, 41.9% of Americans are obese, and 9.2% are severely obese.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've tried it a handful of times and it typically makes me super paranoid, couple of times couldn't stop laughing. Like with anything, depends on who you are hanging with. The best is mixed in with brownies, but haven't done any of that in years. Okay once last month, but years before that

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Meh. I gotta reject penalizing drug use in principle, not severity. The concept of a committee sanctioning your personal bodily decisions is categorically insane to me. Like cherry picking which junk foods to spank you for consuming.

But if they want to tackle a problem perhaps start with obesity. Heart disease, high risk of covid, cancers, diabetes, arthritis, etc. These are all a drain on our healthcare system, and they cause plenty of problems, Per CDC, 41.9% of Americans are obese, and 9.2% are severely obese.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

You are obviously biased for drug use. Your quote up here makes no sense and contradicts itself.

If you want to see the problems drugs have caused see Zen Master thread called “look at this ****hole”. Those folks didn’t wake up one day and say “think I’m gonna start doing some H” it all started with pot.

You are obviously biased for drug use. Your quote up here makes no sense and contradicts itself.

If you want to see the problems drugs have caused see Zen Master thread called “look at this ****hole”. Those folks didn’t wake up one day and say “think I’m gonna start doing some H” it all started with pot.
    A key feature that makes one drug a gateway for others is addiction. It is well established that alcohol addiction (and addiction generally) leads to other drug use and dependency. So given that addiction is likely to make you use other drugs, and alcohol is significantly more addictive than cannabis, I think alcohol is inherently has a greater societal risk of being a gateway drug from a pharmacological perspective, yet it is still legal.

Culturally, the historic connection between cannabis and other drug use stemmed ultimately from the fact that cannabis was illegal. Once you had done one illegal drug, it lowered the moral hurdle to doing other illegal drugs. As cannabis legalization efforts spread, I suspect the culture will change accordingly.

From personal experience I know many people who were previously unwilling use any illegal drug (including weed), who now regularly use cannabis but still have no interest in trying something illegal.

A key feature that makes one drug a gateway for others is addiction. It is well established that alcohol addiction (and addiction generally) leads to other drug use and dependency. So given that addiction is likely to make you use other drugs, and alcohol is significantly more addictive than cannabis, I think alcohol is inherently has a greater societal risk of being a gateway drug from a pharmacological perspective, yet it is still legal.

Culturally, the historic connection between cannabis and other drug use stemmed ultimately from the fact that cannabis was illegal. Once you had done one illegal drug, it lowered the moral hurdle to doing other illegal drugs. As cannabis legalization efforts spread, I suspect the culture will change accordingly.

From personal experience I know many people who were previously unwilling use any illegal drug (including weed), who now regularly use cannabis but still have no interest in trying something illegal.

Some of that may be true, but when it comes to addictive behavior and the choices people make with it, you can see that the majority choose inducing themselves with something small and fast as opposed to sipping on booze all day long. It takes a rare trait to be the daily drunk.

However the highs are totally different. Pot acid and heron are very related. Booze and coke are probably closer related. Again most of the drunks I knew didn’t have weed on them, sure they took a hit, but weed wasn’t thier goal. As people got into weed and acid, they like that high more, which lead to herion, with a small stint of coke in between. All my friends were junkies growing up, o observed them.

Alcohol has Marijuana beat by a huge margin. No surprise there, pretty much common knowledge.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 12-27-2023 at 08:06 AM.

Alcohol has Marijuana beat by a huge margin. No surprise there, pretty much common knowledge.

Your comparing apples and oranges.

One alcoholic drink doesn’t do any damage and that is the battle you will never win.

All it takes is one hit on the weed and the mind altered.

One alcoholic drink doesn’t do any damage and that is the battle you will never win.

What are you talking about? There's nothing really about cannabis as a drug that would lead users to seek out harder drugs. It doesn't necessarily trigger physical addiction, the high isn't so intense that users chase it, user tolerance is very easy to reset and withdrawal symptoms are mild. Cannabis is inexpensive relative to other drugs, so users aren't inclined to seek out cheaper substitutes.

The only real "gateway" effects I can think of are these:

If trusted authority figures in your life tell you that using any drugs recreationally, in any amount, will lead to total collapse and depravity... and then you use cannabis and those things don't happen, one natural response is to question if any of the lessons you got from trusted authority figures are valid. So there's a very small 'gateway' effect of "well, my parents/pastor/teachers were wrong about weed, so maybe they were wrong about meth/coke/heroin too..."

If cannabis is illegal, then once you have made the connections to buy cannabis, those same connections may be able to supply you with other drugs for recreational use. And since at least part of their income comes from selling drugs for recreational use, drug dealers are often inclined to offer or suggest those additional drugs, the same way any salesman would.

What are you talking about? There's nothing really about cannabis as a drug that would lead users to seek out harder drugs. It doesn't necessarily trigger physical addiction, the high isn't so intense that users chase it, user tolerance is very easy to reset and withdrawal symptoms are mild. Cannabis is inexpensive relative to other drugs, so users aren't inclined to seek out cheaper substitutes.

The only real "gateway" effects I can think of are these:

If trusted authority figures in your life tell you that using any drugs recreationally, in any amount, will lead to total collapse and depravity... and then you use cannabis and those things don't happen, one natural response is to question if any of the lessons you got from trusted authority figures are valid. So there's a very small 'gateway' effect of "well, my parents/pastor/teachers were wrong about weed, so maybe they were wrong about meth/coke/heroin too..."

If cannabis is illegal, then once you have made the connections to buy cannabis, those same connections may be able to supply you with other drugs for recreational use. And since at least part of their income comes from selling drugs for recreational use, drug dealers are often inclined to offer or suggest those additional drugs, the same way any salesman would.

What does this have to do with what you quoted me on?

Pockets I can’t see your MEME on this phone so I have no clue if you posted anything useful or just a childish picture?

Again, you guys will never win this battle because one drink won’t do anything that suggests it’s worse. One hit of pot does the job, if you get used to the low grade pot, you then go up a notch hence “kind bud” I hit and your toasted again.

I’m not saying alcohol isn’t bad and in many cases worse, but again 1 drink isn’t going to do a damn thing on the mind compared to 1-hit of the weed. So you ain’t going to win that battle.

A buddy of mine and I were in the city recently, passing by a dispensary we decided to drop in for a looksee. We weren’t going to buy anything, we all grow and are literally swimming in cannabis, plus I am very confident that our product is better than anything they can offer and we know how it was grown and cured. That’s very important.

A few observations,

The prices weren’t bad, actually lower than black market before legalization. Of course Black Market prices have dropped as well. In some cases they were at or near 80's prices. So legalization is good for the consumer.

The place was very bright, clean and well laid out. The products were all on display under glass giving a nice clear view of the buds and other products.

The staff were knowledgeable, being in the game for many decades both as a consumer, grower and having studied cannabis since my youth, I may know a thing or two about cannabis, so of course I wanted to know how knowledgeable the bud tenders were. I was surprised, they knew their products very well.

Another thing that I noticed was the clientele, this was in the afternoon and we spent about 20 - 30 minutes there. Id’s were checked at the door and through that time we saw probably 40 or so customers in the store. I asked a bud tender if this was a typical representation of their clients and she said, kind of, usually we have more seniors, they will be along in a bit. I found that interesting.

The customers were all well dressed and no real young people to speak of, most were middle aged and older. A few were in their 70’s and 80’s. I smile and speak to everyone. It's just who I am and everyone was very friendly. I asked one elderly lady how she was doing and we had a little chat.

She was 85 and quite funny. I asked her what she was there for and she said I am looking for That Guy. I said on the prowl, you aren’t one of those cougars I heard about are ya? She laughed and said, honey, I gave that up years ago, most men couldn’t keep up with me so I just bought a vibrator, the best move I ever made and she let out a big old belly laugh. I asked, what about that guy you mentioned? She said, you silly goose, it's a type of weed.

I clued in at this point and asked, do you mean Jean Guy? Probably she said, all I know it’s some Guy. and another big belly laugh came out lol.

Jean Guy is a very strong Sativa dominant hybrid. It’s no joke, It’s too much for me. I tried it and found it to be a flavorful kind of citrus/lemony flavor, the high hits fast, pretty intense and fairly long lasting. It is a huge hit among Sativa enthusiasts. I am an Indica lover myself and TBH Jean Guy was too much for me (but most Sativa is).

Overall I was impressed with the dispensary and my buddy tells me that this was typical of all he visited so far. I will definitely pop in a few more for a peek, it was a great visit. My buddy did buy some gummies and from his report they were quality.

Jean Guy is a very strong Sativa dominant hybrid. It’s no joke, It’s too much for me. I tried it and found it to be a flavorful kind of citrus/lemony flavor, the high hits fast, pretty intense and fairly long lasting.

This won’t sell your argument.

I can’t see?

citrus/lemony flavor, the high hits fast, pretty intense and fairly long lasting

So your saying it’s like a super strong Martini, like with 80percent vodka.