Closed Thread
Page 265 of 334 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,950 of 10001
    AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People are gonna do weird things...

Like the guy playing with gigantic tires

not srs. That is stupid tough/awesome.

no stories of gym madness today,

still the biggest idiot I know.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Womperz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other day I saw three guys - each around 140lbs or so, all wearing the same sweatpants and blue shirt start off their workout with over 12 sets of bench pec flyes and they literally had 5 sets of dumbells around the bench. After that, they did 5 or so sets on the pec dec fly machine. Thereafter, they moved on to some bicep isolation exercises it was one of the most confusing workouts I've ever seen performed in my entire life.
    Fine is for the guy who took a nap instead of sprinting around town in torrential downpour. Fine is for the guy who got the job, but not the one he wanted. That guy made second place. He has never embraced pain, personal sacrifice, or thrown himself into the fires of dedication. That guy is not me.

snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50) snukers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i love the guy that works at my gym who everyday when he gets off his shift he does bicep curls and bicep curls and bicep curls and occational a couple sets of bench press

recoil33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sunnysunshineRM View Post
    Personal Trainers that makes it hard to find someone who can teach proper form on compound lifts.

Today, I was at the gym and it was pretty crowded. (funny how on leg days I never have a problem getting a machine). A personal Trainer was with an overweight woman. Probably 300-400 pounds. He tied a rope around her waist and had her pull him down an aisle like she was the horse and he was the buggy holding her back. Where do they come up with this stuff?

And then he had her do this exercise that I don't know what it is or what its called. There is this loooong rope tube thing and she took the ends of it and bounce, wriggle the tube thing up and down. I think she moved her upper body up and down just waved her arms around. I wanted to get a picture of both but was too late. Makes me wonder if anyone ever asks the PT what this or that do and what purpose it serves and so forth. But my impression is that they look at the PT as if they can help them lose weight.
    Hilarious, I had this EXACT same problem the other day. The guy strapped a rope to his client, and made him run around the gym like a bloody horse, then did some other ridiclous exercises? Then, furthermore he decides to talk crap to his trainer about how my mate and I are deadlifting, because we use to different forms to deadlit (The conventional deadlift & sumo I believe?). Anyhow, it was good form without straining out back or neck.

Why do personal trainers, if they have the time to talk **** just go up to the person and maybe give them some intuition on what they are doing wrong?

2/ My other thing that annoys me is unfortunatley going with friends, then they try to lift as much as you (assuming you lift more) and expect you to do ****ing negatives for every rep. So by the time your set comes, you're tired lifting the ****ing barbell the whole time.

JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGully is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The gym trainer comes in with a new person he's training, curly haired blonde, full yoga outfit, glasses. I catch them out of the corner of my eye, along with a few guys staring that way. They're at the ab hyperextension machine, I hear the grunt and turn around... it's a guy. Full under armor yoga pants with a purple V neck skin tight shirt on, and a head band. I felt bad for the trainer, needless to say last time I ever seen the shemale.

Registered User sunnysunshineRM's Avatar
    sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnysunshineRM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It Late last night, it occurred to me that I was a big fat gym idiot. I had a leg workout plan for the day as well as doing Kris Gethin's DTP on my shoulders. I only had time to finish my leg workout before I had to leave for my drum lesson.

So, when I got home I went to my apartment gym and decided to do my arms instead. Did a set of 50 with DB Curls and it went along fine. Then I noticed that the DB felt like it was digging into my hand. So I moved on to Tricep extensions 1 set of 50. The DBs were really digging in by the end so I decided to quite. I wouldn't figure out what the deal was.

WEnt home and last night my right arm was hurting a bit as well as my hands. It took me awhile before I realized that HELLO! I've already worked my arms and shoulder from the deadlift. Trying to do the massive DTP on the same day is over training. I won't do THAT again.

Sometimes you gotta be an idiot before you learn stuff. And I definitely learned from this mistake!
    2 timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a few things.

1: At the gym I just started attending while home on breaks, they have probably about six or seven benches set up for bench press. One day I walk in and didn't even try hiding my laughter; there are guys on EVERY bench, all with 12" arms, standing with the bench in between their legs and doing curls with the barbells (the heaviest curler I saw had about 75 lbs on it), and they were lifting probably 20% with their biceps 80% back. That was all I saw them do and then they left.

2: Another curling story: at my gym at college, there's this one kid who I see maybe three times a week, and he'll stay for around 45 minutes at a time. But literally the ONLY muscle I've ever seen him work is his biceps. He comes and loads up the EZ curl on the preacher with too much weight so that his ass flies out of the seat, and then he gets his body to "spot" him on the fukin preacher curl and gets in some forced reps. They then go over and do hammer curls, except I'll call them "hammer back throw-outs," then finally make their way over to the cables, where they take up both sides and do that exercise where you have a cable in each hand and do a front double bicep pose. Then they leave. I don't understand it.

3: My personal favorite. There's another kid, maybe a senior, who comes in at night when I lift and it is so distracting because I'm DYING from laughter. He's really tall and lanky, probably 6'4" or something, with this short little bird's nest fro. He always wears super short shorts and tucks in his wife beater. Yesterday he goes over to the squat rack, racks the bar at about waist height, then kicks up one leg on top of the bar and proceeds to take his fists and BEAT the sides of his leg for a good six or seven minutes while growling at himself in the mirror. Then he walks over to the floor and does a weird spiderman-crawl thing across the gym. Then he leaves.

4: A close second. Another kid at my school comes in a few nights a week and every time he wears the same thing: a gray t-shirt that is far too big, khaki dress pants, high black dress socks, and dress shoes. The first few days I thought he was maybe coming from work, but he also brings a gym bag and is wearing gloves with straps when he comes in. He proceeds to go over to where we have pre-weighted straight bars, grabs the 50 lbs, throws it over his traps like he's about to squat. He then goes down into a squat with decent form and I think hey, at least he has good form. But then he STAYS down in his squat. For six minutes. While he's down there he just stares at himself in the mirror and turns his head to admire it from different angles. He finishes he 1 rep and then goes over to the bench, where he does a similar thing; loads up the bar with 100 lbs, then does three reps, but once the bar touches his chest, he holds it there for at least 30 seconds. Then leaves.

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JGully View Post
    The gym trainer comes in with a new person he's training, curly haired blonde, full yoga outfit, glasses. I catch them out of the corner of my eye, along with a few guys staring that way. They're at the ab hyperextension machine, I hear the grunt and turn around... it's a guy. Full under armor yoga pants with a purple V neck skin tight shirt on, and a head band. I felt bad for the trainer, needless to say last time I ever seen the shemale.
    yeah theres a lot of interesting outfits in the gym... one guy in particular at mine likes to wear compression shorts as his gym shorts, its horribly disgusting, dudes probably in his mid 50's early 60's and hairy as hairy can be.

akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3: My personal favorite. There's another kid, maybe a senior, who comes in at night when I lift and it is so distracting because I'm DYING from laughter. He's really tall and lanky, probably 6'4" or something, with this short little bird's nest fro. He always wears super short shorts and tucks in his wife beater. Yesterday he goes over to the squat rack, racks the bar at about waist height, then kicks up one leg on top of the bar and proceeds to take his fists and BEAT the sides of his leg for a good six or seven minutes while growling at himself in the mirror. Then he walks over to the floor and does a weird spiderman-crawl thing across the gym. Then he leaves.
    QUOTE]

That is really creepy!

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KrazyEyezKillah View Post
    I have a few things.

1: At the gym I just started attending while home on breaks, they have probably about six or seven benches set up for bench press. One day I walk in and didn't even try hiding my laughter; there are guys on EVERY bench, all with 12" arms, standing with the bench in between their legs and doing curls with the barbells (the heaviest curler I saw had about 75 lbs on it), and they were lifting probably 20% with their biceps 80% back. That was all I saw them do and then they left.

2: Another curling story: at my gym at college, there's this one kid who I see maybe three times a week, and he'll stay for around 45 minutes at a time. But literally the ONLY muscle I've ever seen him work is his biceps. He comes and loads up the EZ curl on the preacher with too much weight so that his ass flies out of the seat, and then he gets his body to "spot" him on the fukin preacher curl and gets in some forced reps. They then go over and do hammer curls, except I'll call them "hammer back throw-outs," then finally make their way over to the cables, where they take up both sides and do that exercise where you have a cable in each hand and do a front double bicep pose. Then they leave. I don't understand it.

4: A close second. Another kid at my school comes in a few nights a week and every time he wears the same thing: a gray t-shirt that is far too big, khaki dress pants, high black dress socks, and dress shoes. The first few days I thought he was maybe coming from work, but he also brings a gym bag and is wearing gloves with straps when he comes in. He proceeds to go over to where we have pre-weighted straight bars, grabs the 50 lbs, throws it over his traps like he's about to squat. He then goes down into a squat with decent form and I think hey, at least he has good form. But then he STAYS down in his squat. For six minutes. While he's down there he just stares at himself in the mirror and turns his head to admire it from different angles. He finishes he 1 rep and then goes over to the bench, where he does a similar thing; loads up the bar with 100 lbs, then does three reps, but once the bar touches his chest, he holds it there for at least 30 seconds. Then leaves.
    What in the high hell... get some videos of these guys seriously. They sound like phucking retards... to the most fullest perfect extent of the phrase phucking retard. I have a strong feeling of hatred for every single one of them.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    What in the high hell... get some videos of these guys seriously. They sound like phucking retards... to the most fullest perfect extent of the phrase phucking retard. I have a strong feeling of hatred for every single one of them.
    Gym idiot^
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I haven't even been to my gym in forever, working 2 jobs so i'll use my work gym (Work in an Army building)

The ONE other guy that uses it is a walking CrossFit infomercial...No, he's not ripped and fit, he's cut from play-doh and fat. I am doing RPT 3 times a week around a squat/bench/deadlift split and EVERY workout I do, he chimes in over top of my music so I have to stop my workout, pull out an earbud and ask "What? I can't hear, i'm listening to my tunes" and it's ALWAYS "Why are you doing those? You should do ________" (Insert random CrossFit exercise) Half of them sound like sex moves haha. (Clean and Jerk? Thruster?)

I know CrossFit is a great method to work out, but leave me the f*ck alone...compound lifts are good, too! He is also THAT guy who stacks a million supps, I think he uses 1MR and Jack3d and a bunch of other colorful labelled crap.
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrueSkills is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    I haven't even been to my gym in forever, working 2 jobs so i'll use my work gym (Work in an Army building)

The ONE other guy that uses it is a walking CrossFit infomercial...No, he's not ripped and fit, he's cut from play-doh and fat. I am doing RPT 3 times a week around a squat/bench/deadlift split and EVERY workout I do, he chimes in over top of my music so I have to stop my workout, pull out an earbud and ask "What? I can't hear, i'm listening to my tunes" and it's ALWAYS "Why are you doing those? You should do ________" (Insert random CrossFit exercise) Half of them sound like sex moves haha. (Clean and Jerk? Thruster?)

I know CrossFit is a great method to work out, but leave me the f*ck alone...compound lifts are good, too! He is also THAT guy who stacks a million supps, I think he uses 1MR and Jack3d and a bunch of other colorful labelled crap.
    Looks like you getting real and telling him-to look at his physique and then look at your physique...so stfu-is in your near future. These guys dont quit unless you get a bit nasty. lol
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    (Clean and Jerk? Thruster?)
    Clean and Jerk is an Olympic lift.

I have no idea what on earth a "Thruster" is, but it sounds like a Hip Thrust (check my vid). It might look like a sex move, but it's a legit exercise.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCm-70-9_XE

I don't have much patience for the more cultish Crossfitters, and I know that people on the forums love to hate on them, but we can learn some useful stuff from them.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

nsmith2307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Yup

Good post but I really don't think you can get up to a 450 lb squat with bad form lol

Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperatore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    saw a old man use one of the adjustable benches put on flat to do his streteces....when we have a huge empty that is specifically there for stretching.

normally i would not care but i needed the bench to do my incline chest presses.

JAM13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amen to all that!!

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Imperatore View Post
    saw a old man use one of the adjustable benches put on flat to do his streteces....when we have a huge empty that is specifically there for stretching.

normally i would not care but i needed the bench to do my incline chest presses.
    tell him to move. I would...and have.

Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jhawth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The other day there were two guys that Ive never seen at my gym before. They were squatting 180lbs in the smith squat like boss's. yelling at each other "cmon, 1 more, cmon". made me lulz. the best part, they had maybe a 3 inch ROM. So I continue with my workout. one of the squat racks is broken, one of the clips that you move up and down is broken. so it sits at the bottom then the safety bars were on top of that. so this is roughly 4ft off the ground. these clowns grabbed one of the taller platforms for jumping on and moved it into the squat rack. then proceeded to deadlift whilst standing on top of the platform. their heads would hit one of the top support struts of the squat rack if they had stood up straight all the way. I was hoping one of those clowns would stand up, hit their head, drop the bar, and fall off the platform.... but it never happened. I wanted to try and get some video but it would of been too obvious. I had a hard time finishing my work out, its hard to lift weights while your laughing your ass off.

cabral25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Lmao I'm crying. That's hilarious !

orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Uggs UK

According to the past history, uggsme net/]*** Boots Outlet Uggs got to be another wel -liked choice for buyers, in which practiced these boots in order to keep very own the foot homely following comptetitors It would be online that will served to these boots prominent by way of uggsme net/]*** Boots some individuals Said to be the The us surfers, John Davis, was founded offering up the boots around the world with 1979 Final, uggsme net/]*** Boots UK *** boots come about to become elegance manner nationwide

Uggs boasting a allure yet sophistication uggsme net/]*** Boots Sale for being it well-known in the marketplace today Almost everyone prefer to depend on such more desirable your footwear to go through , despite in addition to guys, old or young, women and men behind product ranges decide *** boot devoid of having hesitation Instead of the extremely pair of *** boot normally design uggsme net/]Cheap *** Boots just for showdown, for modern society, the team to create *** boot can working hard in generating *** boots popular and design This advice go about doing the end result, from the industrial sectors research, it is established ideal concerning everybody really with regards to females and some women uggsme net/]*** Boots UK Sale His or her acceptance then loveliness help to increase

Your well-liked uggsme net/]*** Boots Online reveal to get, buyers using a word wide web may not delay until frosty, added and most businessmen responsive distinct online shops simply by charging money for *** boots, helping to make powerful hostilities uggsme net/]*** Boots Outlet involved with *** boot specialized niche And also each cruel levels of competition consequence time cost price make all the way through *** boots transaction, but also because of make the quality challenged if we have something like easily affordable Uggs Folks are petrified of shell out currency concerning pseudo *** boots furthermore that they're totally low-cost, completely truly significant of customers to uggsme net/ indentify the level of low cost *** boot

if he or she put due to the fact by having little sun dress skirts, low blue-jean because of the kaftans As a result her or his absolute wonder far conspicuous and also beautiful The ladies from all of throughout the country choose to create partner finder shoes or boots with the set to do very own charm really lovely as well as classy Even, places collectively different diverse offer them an actual recharge but restore planned arrival
    mnbvcxz3313

orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) orewhealaph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

*** Boots

Based on the traditions, uggsme net/]*** Boots Outlet *** boot got to be an wel -liked choice for buyers, what persons previously used the pair of boots to keep up with their personal 12 inches soothing sticking to the athletes It was pretty on-line that will served the boots loved by using uggsme net/]*** Boots individuals The most Us of a viewers, John Smith, started out selling a pair of boots in the United States for 1979 Daily, uggsme net/]*** Boots UK *** boots originated traditional casino elegance tendency in north america

*** boots using attractiveness as well as , beauty uggsme net/]*** Boots Sale change into and as a result well-known in this time Most people wanted to wear it more desirable booties to travel cold months, genuinely has womens , male, old or young, consumers amongst are ranging get *** boots with no concern Rather than the very set of *** boot which specifically manufacturing uggsme net/]Cheap *** Boots as for combat, through contemporary society, the c's to development *** boot definitely is working hard to help with making Uggs check well-liked and elegance This method do action, by means of discipline stats, they were established great attached to everyone particularly if the using even though females and some women uggsme net/]*** Boots UK Sale The adorn in addition to the loveliness rrmprove

Utilizing well-liked uggsme net/]*** Boots Online imitate in stores, sellers close to web-based should not wait until wintery, many more as well as commercial travellers responsive their online stores due to merchandising *** boots, generating overwhelming war uggsme net/]*** Boots Outlet akin to *** boots niche Equally our own inappropriate battle conclusion result and may provide a cost price level through the use of Uggs good discounts, but additionally result in the high quality interviewed near very cheap *** boot Consumers are scared of having fund in order for pretend *** boot quite possibly they really are incredibly low priced, outlay of money without a doubt immensely important when it comes to consumers to uggsme net/ indentify the products low cost *** boots

soon after they use mainly because and little black dress dresses, constricting denim anybody kaftans This may cause her or his makeup other conspicuous and in addition wanted Ladies of all through the arena are planning to pick up complimentary bottillons together with fancy dress outfit to be most of their mindset extremely admirable plus modern Besides, attire and as well diverse pigmented provide the a very recharge on top of that restart introduction
    mnbvcxz3313

What is it with all of these advertising-idiots in here!?

(insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeboidabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Old people that do the longest circuit workout in history with 4-5 minute rest, i walk over to ask how many sets they have left and they say one more, sit there forever then get up...OMFG!!!!. 1 whole set with the body and thats it, and it take 20 secs to do 1 rep.

Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10) Prediluted is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The other day I was doing my workout at my hometown Planet Fitness, so all they have is smith machines. I was doing bench press, and made it to my 7th rep. My last set was quite slow but the bar was moving up none the less. During this whole set some old fat guy was standing around watching me, and then ran over to "save me" and pulled the bar the rest of the way up.

Seriously?! It's a smith machine, how could I have possibly hurt myself unless I was too retard to hook it back on the rack. After He pulled it up and I sat up, he said to me "didn't look like you had that one!" The bar was moving upwards

Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kev0ner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People that take time out of their workout to come over and tell you how focused you are because you never chit chat or socialize in the gym........no sh it

HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50) HoneycombBandit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kev0ner View Post
    People that take time out of their workout to come over and tell you how focused you are because you never chit chat or socialize in the gym........no sh it
    Hah CLASSIC gym idiot

armsandlegs, i has them Ihasarmsandlegs's Avatar
    Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ihasarmsandlegs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    went to the gym and saw trueskills doing bench press, without a barbell... or dumbbells... just air! true story. ripleys believe it or not.

but actually overheard two young guys in tapout gear while doing preacher curls yesterday, one said to the other " this is one of the most important exercises you will ever do". i nearly **** myself right then and there. not really, but i could have, it was leg day afterall

Originally Posted by Ihasarmsandlegs View Post
    went to the gym and saw trueskills doing bench press, without a barbell... or dumbbells... just air! true story. ripleys believe it or not.

but actually overheard two young guys in tapout gear while doing preacher curls yesterday, one said to the other " this is one of the most important exercises you will ever do". i nearly **** myself right then and there. not really, but i could have, it was leg day afterall
    This is how I do it actually...

TrueSkills=True Story
    Yeah boy!
    (insert fear quote here)

EM=The G.O.A.T.

R.I.P. Zyzz
    Forever Mirin'

arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arousuagFer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Acne Treatment

biosbeautiful com/]Acne Treatment
    biosbeautiful com/]Acne Solution
    biosbeautiful com/]Acne Cream
    biosbeautiful com/]Acne Products

Products

Closed Thread
Page 265 of 334 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast