Fizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boers In The Forums ?

Is there any boxers in the forums? if so could you please post me your records and any titles you have won amatuer or professional. Thank You
    Pain Is Temporary, Pride Is Forever

ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got my passbook a month ago but hope to start actual competition early next year, so my record is 0-0-0

Fizza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long you been boxing ? has your gym had any champions ?
    Pain Is Temporary, Pride Is Forever

ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ballast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been at it for about five months.The closest gym to me that produced a champion is in Grand Rapids, Michigan.I think it is called Pride Boxing Gym?I could be wrong but I think that is where Mayweather trains or did train.