Page 138 of 156 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,140 of 4669
    kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Criminal

Honestly who gaf. U ppl would have rather everyone just live and play beer pong. Ppl die. Tv life isn't fair.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It all makes sense now

*Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Honestly who gaf. U ppl would have rather everyone just live and play beer pong. Ppl die. Tv life isn't fair.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would have been retarded.
    I'm not saying I have a motive thought out.

I am saying that the only coherent explanation for how badly the Battle of Winterfell was conducted is if she actually wanted the Dothraki and Unsullied out of the way for some reason.

Something, anything, to make it seem like they had some kind of a plan thought out to explain seemingly insane plot points and had actually been thinking ahead so that events had something to do with each other.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 05-22-2019 at 04:20 AM.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    George R.R. Martin is working on a game with From Software. Excuse this interruption for a moment to praise the fukking sun.
    Spoiler!

*Also, the official season 8 soundtrack is finally out.

Anyway, the moment everyone stopped before unanimously voting Bran as the new King, I was waiting for theirs eyes to roll back in sequence like a scene out of Invasion of the Body Snatchers to explain how the entire council had a simultaneous brain malfunction to make their decision of such importance in under a half hour.

The Three Eyed Raven being a third or even fourth party, so to speak, between the Children of the Forest, White Walkers, and perhaps all living men and women as well, is at the very least interesting head-canon to help salvage the scraps of the final season. With how ambiguous (read: absent) the writing was, leaving massive gaps for the viewer to fill in themselves, there is far more weighing against Bran's/The Three Eyed Raven's supposedly pure benevolence.

As for why he'd select a cripple as his new conduit, it might not have been ideal, but that cripple somehow managed to (1) have the sight right when magic had been resurfacing in the world, along with an innate curiosity that led him to eventually seek out the prior Three Eyed Raven,
    (2) receive practically fated assistance from another individual with the sight, Jojen*,
    (3) go beyond the Wall further than anyone unfamiliar with the lands,
    (4) be capable of further training and advancement by the Three Eyed Raven without, I don' know, him losing his mind from being overwhelmed by absorbing the entire past, and
    (5) make it back without being stuck in a tree or permanently immobilized.

*Two ideas here: First, Bran was the most "powerful" Greenseer with the capacity to take the Three Eyed Raven's place, and the Three Eyed Raven was essentially sending out an all points bulletin to anyone willing to seek out Bran and assist him.
    Alternatively, the Three Eyed Raven was trying to lead anyone with the capacity to succeed him to the North, and Jojen's frequency happened to lead him to seeking Bran, who was the strongest nearby "cell tower" receiving signals. Either way, Jojen had Meera, and Bran had Hodor and (at the time) Osha and Rickon, so it was either one's game as to who would survive the perils, with Bran being the first pick of all available options.

Now, that raises a new question: Why would the Three Eyed Raven want to leave the protection of his tree in the first place? Well, what good is the knowledge of all history when mankind has abandoned the northern expanses so long as the White Walkers exist, threatening to wipe out anyone who would value his wealth of knowledge? Or more ominous, who could the Three Eyed Raven influence if the White Walkers were successful in eliminating all of mankind?
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    It all makes sense now

Drogon knew back then what would happen you can see it in his eyes. He has bran like powers too.

nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The greatest indicator that the Three Eyed Raven has his own motives is simple: why are stories so important, really? Because in the context of everything that has transpired, what good has Bran's unfathomable trove of knowledge ever done to benefit only anyone else?

Delving into the past? Yeah, his past, or the past of his relatives, but basically an excuse to walk around while reminiscing about unimportant matters.

^Does this look like a person with a cause or purpose?

Hodor? Saving his own hide because he was selfishly consumed in a useless memory watch his dad as a kid. Was a callback to Jon saying that he'd ring his head like a bell worth mentally disabling an innocent bystander?

The Tower of Joy? Ho-boy, all that accomplished was giving Jon an identity crisis that contributed to Danny's hopeless isolation, as well as creating a completely unnecessary schism between them, and everyone within Westeros.

Hell, learning the truth about how Howland Reed saved his father's life didn't even earn an upgrade to "thank you very much" to Meera Reed.

The Long Night, even? The climactic battle against the one being out to destroy him? Bran watched the HD satellite pay-per-view show the entire time chewing on his tongue.

How about the aftermath that would inevitably lead to a woman full of hopes of a better world losing her sanity to commit mass slaughter and destruction beyond anything remotely close to what the supposed "great enemy" ever inflicted, and the destabilization of an entire continent? Any tips, Bran? Any peaks into history? No, apparently researching wheelchair designs took precedent to hundreds of thousands of lives in the balance.

Say, let's just imagine a scenario where Dany only attacked the Red Keep, but unintentionally set off the stores of wildfire that would engulf all of King's Landing, tragically dooming her to complete her father's legacy without I'll intent... How about a heads up about all of that liquid death that you saw, Bran! You knew that sending a dragon to King's Landing was like flicking matches at a keg of gunpowder, and you said nothing!

What would have happened if Bran never had been marked and retreated back across the Wall? The Night King would be leaning back raising an army with no means to assail the living, focused squarely on how to breach the Three Eyed Raven's magical defenses instead.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another huge mistake

Spoiler!
    US NAVY

MAGA

Part 3 because the website is being a total bran

More importantly, most vitally, what would the living be doing? Telling their own stories, writing their own accounts, and not being subjected to an emotionless, dead-eyed robot getting his non-functional rocks off by drawing up obscure, personal matters out of the ether.

Notice how Bran phrases that: He doesn't really want anymore, as though that doesn't quite fit. And yet Bran does display self-oriented desires, as demonstrated by his wheelchair study session, so what does that leave us? Does Bran/Three Eyed Raven not "want" in the same way that a tree doesn't "want," because he already has the personality of a shrubbery, so it fits.

Or maybe Bran doesn't "want" anymore because he already knows that he will get his way in the end regardless? The "stories" and "collective memories" that the Three Eyed Raven has are not a two way street, with him only revealing what he specifically chooses, while no one else is privy to his infinite knowledge. Bran is an Orwellian dystopic nightmare on wheels who can effectively extort his subjects to ensure the Three Eyed Reich's thousand year rule.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    From GRRM’s latest blog post. Fuk everything. So much for focus on writing to finish Winds. Maybe Winds finally comes but DoS is never being finished.
    He has zero idea of how to wrap up this story and he has zero motivation to even try. GRRM has clearly moved on from ASOIAF.

Eight years and he has nothing to show for it.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    He has zero idea of how to wrap up this story and he has zero motivation to even try. GRRM has clearly moved on from ASOIAF.

Eight years and he has nothing to show for it.
    Maybe its hard for him to put his spirit into a proper ending, because he himself is in the twilight of his life and it would be too tender to give it his all

maybe as his Thrones story stays open ended without an ending, so does his life

to write the end would be too tender for him

nobody wants to end yet

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Maybe its hard for him to put his spirit into a proper ending, because he himself is in the twilight of his life and it would be too tender to give it his all

nobody wants to end yet
    That's pretty insightful. I suspect this is the source of a lot of peoples' writer's blocks. To finish is to close a chapter in his life. He may fear there aren't going to be any more chapters.

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao. I checked my CP and have a bunch of negs with GOT spoilers in them. Like those retards didnt think I knew that would happen and deliberately didnt check my CP till the series was over.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post

nobody wants to end yet
    Or maybe he knows that ship has sailed and there is more money in other projects.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Another huge mistake

Spoiler!
    which ******* noticed that lol

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    It all makes sense now

genius

lmao these meme's are so good
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sickserratus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    The greatest indicator that the Three Eyed Raven has his own motives is simple: why are stories so important, really? Because in the context of everything that has transpired, what good has Bran's unfathomable trove of knowledge ever done to benefit only anyone else?

Delving into the past? Yeah, his past, or the past of his relatives, but basically an excuse to walk around while reminiscing about unimportant matters.

^Does this look like a person with a cause or purpose?

Hodor? Saving his own hide because he was selfishly consumed in a useless memory watch his dad as a kid. Was a callback to Jon saying that he'd ring his head like a bell worth mentally disabling an innocent bystander?

The Tower of Joy? Ho-boy, all that accomplished was giving Jon an identity crisis that contributed to Danny's hopeless isolation, as well as creating a completely unnecessary schism between them, and everyone within Westeros.

Hell, learning the truth about how Howland Reed saved his father's life didn't even earn an upgrade to "thank you very much" to Meera Reed.

The Long Night, even? The climactic battle against the one being out to destroy him? Bran watched the HD satellite pay-per-view show the entire time chewing on his tongue.

How about the aftermath that would inevitably lead to a woman full of hopes of a better world losing her sanity to commit mass slaughter and destruction beyond anything remotely close to what the supposed "great enemy" ever inflicted, and the destabilization of an entire continent? Any tips, Bran? Any peaks into history? No, apparently researching wheelchair designs took precedent to hundreds of thousands of lives in the balance.

Say, let's just imagine a scenario where Dany only attacked the Red Keep, but unintentionally set off the stores of wildfire that would engulf all of King's Landing, tragically dooming her to complete her father's legacy without I'll intent... How about a heads up about all of that liquid death that you saw, Bran! You knew that sending a dragon to King's Landing was like flicking matches at a keg of gunpowder, and you said nothing!

What would have happened if Bran never had been marked and retreated back across the Wall? The Night King would be leaning back raising an army with no means to assail the living, focused squarely on how to breach the Three Eyed Raven's magical defenses instead.
    Sad that some people are still coming up with wild theories to help them cope with this **** ending to this show.

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    can't believe he died from that tiny cut

hell yeah brother BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BuckNakedinBama has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could Drogon be taking Dany to a red priest/priestess to get resurrected by the lord of light?
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao. I checked my CP and have a bunch of negs with GOT spoilers in them. Like those retards didnt think I knew that would happen and deliberately didnt check my CP till the series was over.
    have another you scumbag Fakers fan.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    Could Drogon be taking Dany to a red priest/priestess to get resurrected by the lord of light?
    The show is over so no but it’s an interesting theory to think about.
    US NAVY

MAGA

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    hnnnnggg. Back when we had all these bad ass characters and you couldn't wait for them to cross paths.

Drogo's death was such a downer though. And a waste of Momoa's talent IMO. But guess he wasn't going to die in combat.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another huge mistake

Spoiler!
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

have another you scumbag Fakers fan.
    actually negged me lmfao. Well that escalated quickly.
    www.miscers.com

320 bench press

actually negged me lmfao. Well that escalated quickly.
    All in good fun brah, feel free to neg back

Spoiler!
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Aaron Rodgers killing em

US NAVY

MAGA

Aaron Rodgers killing em

was just about to post, lol.

Didn't know he was an extra, either.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    was just about to post, lol.

Didn't know he was an extra, either.
    That's my quarterback....

He even hit em with that Star Wars dig lmao
    US NAVY

MAGA