Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    But ROE isnt a simulation style game (see bikes, hang gliders, etc) it's just not very responsive control wise. Had you been talking about say PUBG as a simulation style game you'd maybe have a little more ground to stand on. ROE was a game caught somewhere in the middle with good ideas, lack of resources, and poor implementation. What we ended up with was a BR with IMO one of the better "collapse" features and piss poor character control, responsiveness and gameplay. Calling it sluggish isnt saying you prefer an arcade style shooter, its pointing out that currently the game performs well below standards in today's gaming market from a responsiveness and gameplay standpoint.
    What if ROE wants to be in the middle? Honestly I haven't even played it so maybe I am missing something but it's just how the comments come off to me. I play a ton of PUBG and whenever I hear someone call it sluggish I just think how much I hate the arcadey movement of most of the newer BR games. I probably wont even try Apex because of the movement, doesn't necessarily make it a bad game and I wouldn't call people lost for enjoying it, it's just not for me.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    What if ROE wants to be in the middle? Honestly I haven't even played it so maybe I am missing something but it's just how the comments come off to me. I play a ton of PUBG and whenever I hear someone call it sluggish I just think how much I hate the arcadey movement of most of the newer BR games. I probably wont even try Apex because of the movement, doesn't necessarily make it a bad game and I wouldn't call people lost for enjoying it, it's just not for me.
    I'd you played it I think itd be clearer. Pubg is more simulation overall. I wish PUBG was a little more responsive but of all BRs I like their Damage model the best (aside from when they messed with shotguns) but I haven't played PUBG in going on a year I think now. ROE doesn't have the simulation feel that PUBG has, it has a poor responsiveness feel. Nothing is cohesive really. Maybe lost was the wrong word, but putting standard & realistic in the same sentence as ROE is a little on the nose. PUBG is more the frontrunner for standard and realistic.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Calling ROE sluggish is basically just saying you prefer a more arcade style of game, not everyone wants to go running at hyper speed, kangaroo jumping and flying through their BR game. Having a more simulation style of movement doesn't make a game bad because it's not your thing, many prefer it.

-
    -
    -

"Respawn producer Drew McCoy told Eurogamer that Titanfall 3 wasn't happening in a blunt manner.":

lol
    Nah you aren't getting what I'm saying. It's sluggish in movement and the way my mouse interacts. Like a delay from my mouse to my screen. It makes the game feel sluggish. It has nothing to do with it being arcade or simulator style. I enjoy both. I play fortnite, I play escape from tarkov. Roe just doesn't feel good to play.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    I'd you played it I think itd be clearer. Pubg is more simulation overall. I wish PUBG was a little more responsive but of all BRs I like their Damage model the best (aside from when they messed with shotguns) but I haven't played PUBG in going on a year I think now. ROE doesn't have the simulation feel that PUBG has, it has a poor responsiveness feel. Nothing is cohesive really. Maybe lost was the wrong word, but putting standard & realistic in the same sentence as ROE is a little on the nose. PUBG is more the frontrunner for standard and realistic.
    Perhaps, I just don't see anything wrong with it. Aside from movement I agree on the new update, I was feeling like I'd try ROE eventually until I say how that new bicycle worked and I was out.

You should try PUBG again in it's current state. I think it's a real shame so many people bailed when it has so many issues early on and haven't given it another shot since it has improved. Make no mistake, you can still tell it's a game made by a small studio without a ton of experience, it's not the best running thing, but it's beyond functional right now with a fraction of the issues it had in early access.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post

I don't think that's what they meant, it's the same for PUBG, the movement feels like arse, as in character running/turning/doors/etc. It feels like your character is running through Jello. Might feel fine if you're playing on a controller, since movement on those is arse anyways, but it's garbo.
    Your comment just proved the point I was making. It's not arse because you can't fly around like a cheetah kangoroo hybrid.

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Nah you aren't getting what I'm saying. It's sluggish in movement and the way my mouse interacts. Like a delay from my mouse to my screen. It makes the game feel sluggish. It has nothing to do with it being arcade or simulator style. I enjoy both. I play fortnite, I play escape from tarkov. Roe just doesn't feel good to play.
    Ok, fair enough if there is input lag or something I've just never heard anyone complain of that with ROE. Again, not a game I have played or intent to play, not defending it. Just stating I don't get the movement of bashing a BR game if it takes a realistic and simulation approach. Some gamers seem to be getting used to this arcadey over the top movement in games and then complaining when it's not there as it's a problem with the game, not a style choice the dev has made.

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Played some non-premade today, went like you would expect non-premade to go. Definitely much more fun with friends. Still fun though.

I want to unlock the decoy hero, he seems like a fun character that would suit my playstyle, that will be awhile because I'm not spending a dime on this game.. The other acid guy looks lame.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    game is fun as fukk. pubg got old, fortnite got old, blackout got old, im sure this will get old but for now im having a blast. put in about 5-6 hours after work last night.

favorite legend so far is the tracker guy with the crows. his ultimate is a free wallhack for 30 seconds or so.

Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soonerjohn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any favorite weapons? I like the G7 scout rifle, but have no preference after that.

I don't like the Pacific Islander guys ultimate. It takes way too long for the mortars to hit. The one the girl gets is much faster.

I also think the extended mag is too strong, basically good on anything since most weapons have chit ammo capacity without it.
    Last edited by Soonerjohn; 02-05-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously tempted to give this game a try. I'm not too big on BR. Worth it?
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Seriously tempted to give this game a try. I'm not too big on BR. Worth it?
    It's free, if you are on the fence why not try it?

You still aren't understanding the point we are making. Your character's movements feel sluggish, wonky, and clumsy, it doesn't feel smooth and fluid. We aren't talking about sprint speed, verticallity, movement abilities, etc. It just feels like clunky arse.
    LoL..... SMH....... My point again confirmed,

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LoL..... SMH....... My point again confirmed,
    It has nothing to do with type of game it is. It could be a soccer or football game or anything.. The point is that it feels sluggish. I have a 4ms monitor I play on. Games are very fast and responsive to my mouse movement. Roe felt like I was playing on a giant TV with all the motion settings enabled. It felt slow to respond to my inputs.

Again it has nothing to do with being a slow paced or fast paced BR game with crazy **** in it. The game itself regardless of genre was not responsive to the touch of my mouse and made it tough to play.

Do you understand? Because you clearly aren't understanding. If any game has a delay between the buttons I press and what comes to my screen... It's not going to be enjoyable. Especially a shooter where I want pinpoint accuracy.

It has nothing to do with type of game it is. It could be a soccer or football game or anything.. The point is that it feels sluggish. I have a 4ms monitor I play on. Games are very fast and responsive to my mouse movement. Roe felt like I was playing on a giant TV with all the motion settings enabled. It felt slow to respond to my inputs.

Again it has nothing to do with being a slow paced or fast paced BR game with crazy **** in it. The game itself regardless of genre was not responsive to the touch of my mouse and made it tough to play.

Do you understand? Because you clearly aren't understanding. If any game has a delay between the buttons I press and what comes to my screen... It's not going to be enjoyable. Especially a shooter where I want pinpoint accuracy.
    That's not a movement issue, it's called input lag. Call it input lag if you want people to understand genius.

That's not a movement issue, it's called input lag. Call it input lag if you want people to understand genius.
    I mean you were the only one who didn't understand what I was talking about even after I made multiple posts explaining it.

I mean you were the only one who didn't understand what I was talking about even after I made multiple posts explaining it.
    If you called input lag input lag when everyone was talking character movement nothing would have to be explained. I'll try to read your mind next time you can't call something what it is, my bad.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never even heard of the game till yesterday.

Not really a BR fan but it’s fun as Fuk.

F2P with cosmetics micro ok ok I’ll take it.

I’m playing it on Xbox, controller is horrible but oh well it’s free!!!!
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Originally Posted by eltoro24 View Post
    Never even heard of the game till yesterday.

Not really a BR fan but it’s fun as Fuk.

F2P with cosmetics micro ok ok I’ll take it.

I’m playing it on Xbox, controller is horrible but oh well it’s free!!!!
    You playing with Yucko?

When it only affects movement, it's a movement issue...
    Input lag effects more than movement though. Most gamers complain of input lag in terms of gun fire actually.

I stand with my theory that people in general (maybe not feelburner in terms of his opinion of ROE) who complain of movement in games like PUBG just wanna fly around like they are used to doing in Fortnite, Blackout, now Apex, etc, etc.

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This game is a lot of fun and it run's really well on my PC which isn't even that up to date. I could never get into Fortnite being you needed to be a building fort god to do well at the game. PUBG was fun for a bit but is so slow and still runs like ass.

Besides the gameplay I'm really digging the music and audio as well. Guns feel powerful when you shoot them. It's also nice that you aren't completely ****ed if your teammates survive a fight and you go down in the first minute. All to often on PUBG when you are playing with friends, one dude goes down in the first minute and has to wait 30+ minutes to play again.

It's not actual input lag, which is why it doesn't affect anything but character movement. The movements are just so clumsy and chitty, that input lag is probably the only description you would understand. Again, they aren't talking about freedom of movement with skills and abilities, but the game's chit character feel/movement.

That said, controllers are chit for direct and precise movement, so it makes sense that you have no clue what we're talking about.
    So he says input lag and you say not input lag, movement, and I am supposed to think this makes sense. Gotcha

Also, pls don't get upet.

Been doing some work and watching streams (not guys paid off by EA) and it seems like TTK is the major complaint for people who like the style of game Apex is. Anyone else have a problem with TKK being too long?

Got it, you're just trolling.
    I'm not though, ha, but probably just as productive to leave it alone and pretend I am the way it's going.

M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) M3lony has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    This game is a lot of fun and it run's really well on my PC which isn't even that up to date. I could never get into Fortnite being you needed to be a building fort god to do well at the game. PUBG was fun for a bit but is so slow and still runs like ass.
    Pubg runs actually better for me, cant get 100fps no matter what.
    Its still fun tho

Input lag effects more than movement though. Most gamers complain of input lag in terms of gun fire actually.

I stand with my theory that people in general (maybe not feelburner in terms of his opinion of ROE) who complain of movement in games like PUBG just wanna fly around like they are used to doing in Fortnite, Blackout, now Apex, etc, etc.
    My dude I play everything from fortnite to day z. Name a slower game then day z pls. I play escape from tarkov... As simulator as it gets. I have the most hours in fort because that's what most of my friends play. I haven't played a cod since modern warfare 3.

I like all kind of games man. Roe just didn't feel good to play straight up. Googling shows me that there's fixes for the mouse delay. I'm sure it's a better game I just didn't get into it and Apex absolutely poops on it not even question

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay so I played like 3 matches and this game is pretty good. Solid gunplay and great setting. It feels like it's still in the TitanFall universe.

Hopefully solo mode comes soon, because I can't stand some of these randoms.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been doing some work and watching streams (not guys paid off by EA) and it seems like TTK is the major complaint for people who like the style of game Apex is. Anyone else have a problem with TKK being too long?

I'm not though, ha, but probably just as productive to leave it alone and pretend I am the way it's going.
    TTK is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too high in this game. Played a solid 3 hours last night and a common theme was if they've got a purple shield you may as well look the other way because 2 mags wont be enough. The game itself isnt bad, it's got good mechanics, I'm not a fan of the loot system (too many base pistols for my liking) and the healing system on console is terribly clunky when you're in firefights and need to heal.

Put simply though; there are too many guns in this game currently that require more than 1 magazine to put down an enemy, a game with a TTK as high as this really doesn't make it as fun as it could be IMO. If they either A) toned up weapon damage or B) toned down body shields I think it would go a LOOONG way to helping this game.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

But it rewards you for looting higher tier items, and allows you to actually return fire. I haven't had any issue with the TTK unless I'm engaging people at long/extreme distances, but that's due more to the bullet physics at range, and the availability of healing items.
    I dont think I should need to win the RNG lottery to be able to compete, I'm not saying that my p20020 pistol should be able to win a firefight, but its 12 round mag should be enough to kill a guy (its typically not because even level 1 shield puts you over the threshold).

Check out @drdisrespect’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/drdisrespect/sta...386896896?s=09

I dont know how to embed anymore from mobile, but look how many shots this takes Doc to kill this guy. I just can't get behind these high TTK games, which is my biggest complaint with Blackout. I mean if you're good with it kudos to you but IMO the TTK in this game is far too high and it detracts from the game.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Played a few games and went back to pubg

Guess I need more time on it but I dont trust EA
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    Played a few games and went back to pubg

Guess I need more time on it but I dont trust EA
    They are just two very different styles of games, almost opposites from many respects, besides they are both BRs. I've watched enough gameplay I probably won't even try it even though I have it downloaded, like ****nite, surely not my thing.

PUBG Master Race

I do like some things about Apex though, ping system is pretty cool, would like to see more games including PUBG adopt this.

They are just two very different styles of games, almost opposites from many respects, besides they are both BRs. I've watched enough gameplay I probably won't even try it even though I have it downloaded, like ****nite, surely not my thing.

PUBG Master Race

I do like some things about Apex though, ping system is pretty cool, would like to see more games including PUBG adopt this.
    The Ping system is amazing. I applaud the game for that without a doubt. There are a lot of good things about the game but I personally just cant get over the TTK. I like the wall climb mechanic because nothing is more annoying than getting stuck on the wrong side of the wall that is 2" too high to vault over.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Any of you bros know if the game supports native keyboard/mouse on xbox? Thinking of loading it up on there vs. the PC.

Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    Any of you bros know if the game supports native keyboard/mouse on xbox? Thinking of loading it up on there vs. the PC.
    I dont think kb+m support has been enabled on console. Thank god.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***