dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Plans and goals for 2019

What are your goals for 2019?

Mine are really simple, stay consistent with both training and diet for another year, I also quit drinking recently so I intend on having a completely dry 2019 #teetotal
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be starting a cut on Feb 1st and my short term goal is to lose about 20-25 lbs and reveal some of the hard work in the gym that I've put in over the last 8-9 months. At age 44, 2019 will be the first summer in my entire life that I will actually be excited about going to the beach and taking my shirt off (sounds lame I know but I was in horrible shape just 2 years ago).

My long term goal for the year is to start a new program and continue that successfully (and injury free) through the end of the year.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need a break for a few months from oly weightlifting, its tough to play hockey and do that as well.....both are hard on the CNS in combination. Also want to take a break from my cold dark garage gym and go public till April, concentrate on squats and presses with a bias towards hypertrophy...play with some of the machines. Last year I started a calorie deficit in April, this year it may come much sooner...and be deeper for a shorter period of time.
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need to even out my weak areas, mostly forearms and lower back (sciatica issues). Get my bodyfat level down from high teens to low teens then pushing to add another 10 lbs lean muscle by year end.
    I Do It Because I Can...
    I Can Because I Want To...
    I Want To Because You Said I Couldn't

1/11/20: 194lbs / 22% BF. Goal: 200lbs / 10 - 12 % BF

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    I'll be starting a cut on Feb 1st and my short term goal is to lose about 20-25 lbs and reveal some of the hard work in the gym that I've put in over the last 8-9 months. At age 44, 2019 will be the first summer in my entire life that I will actually be excited about going to the beach and taking my shirt off (sounds lame I know but I was in horrible shape just 2 years ago).

My long term goal for the year is to start a new program and continue that successfully (and injury free) through the end of the year.
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    I need a break for a few months from oly weightlifting, its tough to play hockey and do that as well.....both are hard on the CNS in combination. Also want to take a break from my cold dark garage gym and go public till April, concentrate on squats and presses with a bias towards hypertrophy...play with some of the machines. Last year I started a calorie deficit in April, this year it may come much sooner...and be deeper for a shorter period of time.
    Originally Posted by ItalianDomenic View Post
    I need to even out my weak areas, mostly forearms and lower back (sciatica issues). Get my bodyfat level down from high teens to low teens then pushing to add another 10 lbs lean muscle by year end.
    Sounds like Y'all have a plan, guess we just need to execute!

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Continue to lift, stay healthy, get stronger, add more mass. Took me two years to get to 185lbs from a full-time skinny runner of 155 pounds. Also really cut down on the beer intake. I have been drinking beer everyday really forever. I want to cut it out during the week, save it for the weekend

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last year was mostly about re-comping after an extended layoff and getting consistent again. I'm basically back to the best aesthetics I've achieved, so 2019 will be about staying in caloric surplus as much as possible to bring my size up a notch or two. As a perpetual dieter it will be a mental challenge but I'm looking forward to what physical changes it will bring.

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me preface my goal by saying my #1 hobby is lifting. I'm very regimented and have journaled my 2-3X per week workouts for several years now, so since that's on auto-pilot I have set other fitness related goals recently. For example, my only 2018 goal was to ride 1,000 miles on my bike which I did (and never riding more than 12 miles at any one time). Having completed that in early November, my wife agreed to a "couples goal" where we're to workout 120 times together for the next 12 months, i.e., from mid-Nov to mid-Nov. I' glad to report that we're currently on-track with 10 workouts since Nov 16 ;-) For full disclosure, working out together simply means either walking together or going to the gym together where she does the treadmill and I do the weights.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started Jan 2018 @ around 20% body fat, maybe a tad more. I've been leaning out all year and going into Jan 2019 I should be around 10%. I'll assess from there and start my plan of a slow, quality build paying special attention to my weak areas such as traps, forearms and delts.
    My 3 golden rules for weight training.
    1. Stress the muscle through progressive overload.
    2. Stress the muscles in the path the fibres run.
    3. Stress the muscle with maximum contraction, stretch and static holds.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No concrete goals yet but thinking 2019 should be return to modest levels of basic strength and competence after a layoff due to illness in family (and a small amount of my own ill health). 2018 didn't get enough gym time I want 2016 and 2017 back please, those were my best for gym.
    Plus a high priority to regain old levels of fitness and endurance so this plan includes quite a bit of running (maybe run some half marathon again?) perhaps calisthenics. Continue some fat loss maybe down to 15% but worried about losing the little muscle I have.

I'm relying on the "muscle memory" being stronger than the "fat memory" - if not I'm in big trouble

Originally Posted by adamgentile View Post
    Continue to lift, stay healthy, get stronger, add more mass. Took me two years to get to 185lbs from a full-time skinny runner of 155 pounds. Also really cut down on the beer intake. I have been drinking beer everyday really forever. I want to cut it out during the week, save it for the weekend
    It was red wine for me, it got too easy to open and drink a bottle 4 or 5 times a week!!! I've not had any since early November and I feel great because of it!!

Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    Last year was mostly about re-comping after an extended layoff and getting consistent again. I'm basically back to the best aesthetics I've achieved, so 2019 will be about staying in caloric surplus as much as possible to bring my size up a notch or two. As a perpetual dieter it will be a mental challenge but I'm looking forward to what physical changes it will bring.
    It's going to be difficult to change your mindset from diet to surplus, I wish you all the best.

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    Let me preface my goal by saying my #1 hobby is lifting. I'm very regimented and have journaled my 2-3X per week workouts for several years now, so since that's on auto-pilot I have set other fitness related goals recently. For example, my only 2018 goal was to ride 1,000 miles on my bike which I did (and never riding more than 12 miles at any one time). Having completed that in early November, my wife agreed to a "couples goal" where we're to workout 120 times together for the next 12 months, i.e., from mid-Nov to mid-Nov. I' glad to report that we're currently on-track with 10 workouts since Nov 16 ;-) For full disclosure, working out together simply means either walking together or going to the gym together where she does the treadmill and I do the weights.
    I like the idea of setting yourself challenges, and its even better still if you can involve your wife! I've recently taken up swimming so I may set myself a distance challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

Originally Posted by akaMarko View Post
    I started Jan 2018 @ around 20% body fat, maybe a tad more. I've been leaning out all year and going into Jan 2019 I should be around 10%. I'll assess from there and start my plan of a slow, quality build paying special attention to my weak areas such as traps, forearms and delts.
    Looking decent in your AVI, keep up the hard work.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    No concrete goals yet but thinking 2019 should be return to modest levels of basic strength and competence after a layoff due to illness in family (and a small amount of my own ill health). 2018 didn't get enough gym time I want 2016 and 2017 back please, those were my best for gym.
    Plus a high priority to regain old levels of fitness and endurance so this plan includes quite a bit of running (maybe run some half marathon again?) perhaps calisthenics. Continue some fat loss maybe down to 15% but worried about losing the little muscle I have.

I'm relying on the "muscle memory" being stronger than the "fat memory" - if not I'm in big trouble
    I hope 19 is full of health and vitality for you.

YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoelDovid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Won't be competing this year due to accruing injuries (at least no major competitions), so mainly working on acceleration, refining technique, and adding in more lower body speed and power training.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Simple for me. I'll be either bulking or on maintenance until spring, trying to add whatever strength I can. Then I'll be on a vanity cut through the summer, then start a bulk again in the fall.

I'm going to run out my current Madcow cycle, then re-evaluate whether to change up a few programming items. I don't expect the changes to be revolutionary, though, since so far things are working.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Currently sitting at 17% BF so plan to stay on a deficit and hit 12%, then start a strength program while in a small surplus.

Im also planing on hiring a strength coach to make sure my squat and deadlift are in order. I feel my form slips when the weights start to get heavy, particularly address my leaning forward when I squat with heavier weights.
    Cheers,
    Bill K

MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sub -12% body fat by summer, and increase net worth by 20% by end of 2019.

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't plan on changing anything with my workout regimen.

I have had a goal of getting 225 lbs for 5 reps on the flat bench for a long time. Maybe 2019 will be the year.

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I recently was able to rep 315 3x on bench, then I (later) tore a muscle in my shoulder and started a cut (during the holidays- I know, but it was long overdue). Since I cant squat or DL anymore due to back issues, my goal is to drop about 50 lbs of fat and then start building that strength back up and surpass that 315 marker. I have leg goals, but they are leg press and that seems to lame to post.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    What are your goals for 2019?

Mine are really simple, stay consistent with both training and diet for another year, I also quit drinking recently so I intend on having a completely dry 2019 #teetotal
    Set PR's in the back squat, front squat, bench, strict press, and maybe deadlift.

Specifically I'd like to hit a 455 squat, 205 press, 335+ front squat, and maybe that magical 315 bench.

Inconsistent natty life is slow life
    Last edited by Farley1324; 12-17-2018 at 03:38 PM.

gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000) gipper53 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm getting ready to come off a year long cut. Started my first successful year of training in January at age 36 at a flabby 235lbs, and am now in the upper 170s. I've exercised off and on in the past but this was the first time ever that I stuck with a program for any meaningful length of time and had real results. And after almost a year into it, I'm totally psyched for the upcoming year of progress!

My 2019 goals are to gain a substantial amount of muscle and stay reasonably lean through the process. I'm still in the beginner stages of physique building. By this time next year I'd be very satisfied if I weighed 187-190 at slightly less body fat than I am now. I'm dedicated and able; time to finally make it happen and realize a dream I've had since I was a kid watching old Arnold movies (having a muscular physique).

Originally Posted by gipper53 View Post
    I'm getting ready to come off a year long cut. Started my first successful year of training in January at age 36 at a flabby 235lbs, and am now in the upper 170s. I've exercised off and on in the past but this was the first time ever that I stuck with a program for any meaningful length of time and had real results. And after almost a year into it, I'm totally psyched for the upcoming year of progress!

My 2019 goals are to gain a substantial amount of muscle and stay reasonably lean through the process. I'm still in the beginner stages of physique building. By this time next year I'd be very satisfied if I weighed 187-190 at slightly less body fat than I am now. I'm dedicated and able; time to finally make it happen and realize a dream I've had since I was a kid watching old Arnold movies (having a muscular physique).
    Congrats on the weight loss.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Inconsistent natty life is slow life
    consistent natty life is slow life also!!!!

drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) drkelly74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    consistent natty life is slow life also!!!!
    I heard that! Especially when you are older, and the natural juices aren't produced like they used to be, LOL.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same as last year, 3, 4, 6 and get bigger. Lather, rinse, repeat. Nothing glamorous at this point.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1) Continue the slow and steady cutting down of fat with a goal of hitting 200 lbs (currently at 215)
    2) Stay consistent with training
    3) Running my first 1/2 marathon

Best to luck to everyone on hitting them goals

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lose some more weight and get a PR in 50 mile ultramarathon.