Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    Nothing wrong with filtering, but obviously lane splitting when you're going 20mph faster than the traffic around you is incredibly stupid and dangerous. Then these are the same guys that complain how no one looks for motorcycles on the freeway.
    This. It doesn't help that they're much harder to see as well.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    Is the point of "rider lingo" to make you sound like an adolescent douche, or is that just an unintended consequence?
    stay triggered my Cager dude stay triggered.... you will never understand the freedom of my riding so just text angry stuff while you cage.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LivinoffBliss View Post
    fixed for you
    I'm not changing the way I drive because some insufferable c*nt is scared.

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    literally none of those have to do with him driving like an azzhole, and everything to do with people in cars being oblivious to their surroundings, and how someone would have to ride according to the people ITT who would eliminate lane splitting/filtering.
    Literally they do. Abide by the same rules and you wont have to be scared. If lane splitting is legal, then so be it. Outside of a few exceptions, there is absolutely no need to white line in America (not legal in NH). How about instead of asking everyone else to be extra vigilant because you drive like a twat, how about just not driving like a twat in the first place.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

Literally they do. Abide by the same rules and you wont have to be scared. If lane splitting is legal, then so be it. Outside of a few exceptions, there is absolutely no need to white line. How about instead of asking everyone else to be extra vigilant because you drive like a twat, how about just not driving like a twat in the first place.
    If lane splitting is legal and you're doing it safely, how is that driving like a twat?

So you're going to drive however you want with no regard to your surroundings? If someone in front of you is scared of you tailgating and it's affecting their driving, you won't adjust?

Just covered the "same rules" aspect in another post regarding 3-axle vehicles having different standards on the road than regular passenger vehicles. Different types of vehicles have different regulations.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t get mad, I just pinch the lane closed when I see them coming since it’s illegal here. It’s fun to watch their rage lol...

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    stay triggered my Cager dude stay triggered.... you will never understand the freedom of my riding so just text angry stuff while you cage.
    If I neg you with just dots as the comment...will you lie and tell the forums something racist was left in your CP?
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stay safe out there.
    Agreed on that point

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    If I neg you with just dots as the comment...will you lie and tell the forums something racist was left in your CP?
    Crackers?

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Crackers?
    I’m sure that’s how your goofy ass would spin it...

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If lane splitting is legal and you're doing it safely, how is that driving like a twat?
    Then obviously you're not. Though I am saying it should not be legal.

So you're going to drive however you want with no regard to your surroundings? If someone in front of you is scared of you tailgating and it's affecting their driving, you won't adjust?
    What I'm saying is, how about you worry about how you drive instead of expecting everyone on the road to cater to you. You're no more entitled to the road than anyone else. That's part of that *sshole biker mentality.

Just covered the "same rules" aspect in another post regarding 3-axle vehicles having different standards on the road than regular passenger vehicles. Different types of vehicles have different regulations.
    Research hasn't concluded lane splitting is safer. In ANY area in which motorcyclist are not common, no body is expecting white lining and that is certainly dangerous. It can absolutely scare and distract other drivers.

Also the difference between large commercial vehicles vs commuter vehicles and varying types of commuter vehicles is considerable. What a disingenuous argument.

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Literally they do. Abide by the same rules and you wont have to be scared. If lane splitting is legal, then so be it. Outside of a few exceptions, there is absolutely no need to white line in America (not legal in NH). How about instead of asking everyone else to be extra vigilant because you drive like a twat, how about just not driving like a twat in the first place.

im either taking this as really bad trolling or a serious case of autism
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Originally Posted by LivinoffBliss View Post
    im either taking this as really bad trolling or a serious case of autism
    Whatever bro, keep driving like a retard on your 400lb deathtrap.

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Then obviously you're not. Though I am saying it should not be legal.

What I'm saying is, how about you worry about how you drive instead of expecting everyone on the road to cater to you. You're no more entitled to the road than anyone else. That's part of that *sshole biker mentality.

Research hasn't concluded lane splitting is safer. In ANY area in which motorcyclist are not common, no body is expecting white lining and that is certainly dangerous. It can absolutely scare and distract other drivers.

Also the difference between large commercial vehicles vs commuter vehicles and varying types of commuter vehicles is considerable. What a disingenuous argument.
    ah. in that case I don't disagree with you on driving for your own safety vs expecting others to watch out. Though i think it's unfair to say that only motorcyclists have that attitude, plenty of people drive entitledly, just go out in rush hour traffic on any freeway.

Why is comparing a motorcycle and a large SUV vs a large SUV and a transport truck disingenuous? Seems pretty fair when you bring up "abide by the same rules". Motorcycles require their own license, so do passenger vehicles, so do commercial vehicles. All are held to different standards.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    I don’t get mad, I just pinch the lane closed when I see them coming since it’s illegal here. It’s fun to watch their rage lol...

Don't pinch the lanes close. They aren't harming you in anyway. Let them have their fun

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm iffy about lane splitting since, even in California where it's legal, idiots will go out of their way to make sure a bike doesn't go past them - even at a decent speed. Filtering, imo, should be completely legal everywhere. Imagine how much space is freed up if motorcycles were allowed to go up to the front of the line at a stoplight.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

I will just say the majority of the time when I’m riding I have to watch out for myself AND watch out & drive for the other 90% of traffic that are driving around like zombies glued to their phones. I will see you waaay before a cager sees me.

Also I do not lane split because it’s illegal in my state but on rare occasions if it seems safer at the time and no cops are around then I will do it.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Don't pinch the lanes close. They aren't harming you in anyway. Let them have their fun
    Yeah, “fun” when people changing lanes aren’t looking for something coming and they cause an accident.

Saw a guy splitting lanes near my place in traffic one day and he didn’t notice a truck changing lanes. He got the truck, damaged it, blamed the driver, snapped the mirror off and got back on his bike and took off.

A little pinching makes them rethink it and slows them enough to get a plate nunber.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Angry ******* that doesn’t understand rider lingo
    Stay safe in you cage ****

This is like using misc lingo in real life and thinking you're one of the cool kids because no one understands you.

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post

This is like using misc lingo in real life and thinking you're one of the cool kids because no one understands you.

This is like recycling bodybuilding forum insults in real life and thinking you're one of the cool kids because you can’t think of an original insult of your own

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it took me a second to realize you were talking about lane splitting. it's a great resource. The watermelon i quoted is right, the anger is a possessive thing.

It’s a tribal road rage thing with cagers. These are the same kind of people that get pissed if you just get in their lane in a reasonable manner with signal light and space just because you got in THEIR lane. Same people that will speed up get rid of any available space once they see the signal light that they are about to change lanes in front of them.
    So once they see a bike pass by them to the front of a light the get offended and take it personally like your cutting in line or challenging them. Make sure your state allows filtering or riding between lanes before doing it. My state doesn’t, I don’t filter but I see other bikers do it.
    Watermelon
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)

Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
    it took me a second to realize you were talking about lane splitting. it's a great resource. The watermelon i quoted is right, the anger is a possessive thing.

Watermelon
    no better joy in this world than lane splitting on a watermelon while eating watermelon:-o

ah. in that case I don't disagree with you on driving for your own safety vs expecting others to watch out. Though i think it's unfair to say that only motorcyclists have that attitude, plenty of people drive entitledly, just go out in rush hour traffic on any freeway.
    Probably motorcycle riders when they're not on a bike.

Why is comparing a motorcycle and a large SUV vs a large SUV and a transport truck disingenuous? Seems pretty fair when you bring up "abide by the same rules". Motorcycles require their own license, so do passenger vehicles, so do commercial vehicles. All are held to different standards.
    Because commercial driving has been thoroughly evaluated over the last 100 years to determine best practice. The studies regarding motorcycle driving are SPLIT on whether white lining is safe. That's pretty straight forward. As I mentioned before, in areas where motorcycles are not common, it's obvious few people will expect it.

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    If it's not legal, how about you just follow the law. Seems almost too simple. Stop crying about others being annoyed by your illegal driving.

Probably motorcycle riders when they're not on a bike.

Because commercial driving has been thoroughly evaluated over the last 100 years to determine best practice. The studies regarding motorcycle driving are SPLIT on whether white lining is safe. That's pretty straight forward. As I mentioned before, in areas where motorcycles are not common, it's obvious few people will expect it.

If it's not legal, how about you just follow the law. Seems almost too simple. Stop crying about others being annoyed by your illegal driving.
    Fair enough on the second point. First one is an assumption/extrapolation based off your biases tho lol, whether srs or troll idk.

That being said, just playing devil's advocate, couldn't one argue that even in areas where motorcycles are not common, drivers should still be alert to any possible dangers on the road even if not expected if only to look out for their own safety? Not saying that that voids the rider's responsibility to ride safely, just asking.

If it's not legal, then yeah you shouldn't be splitting or filtering. I think it's needless and dangerous for other drivers to try and police them, but if they really want to then go ahead.

deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Listen *******s if im driving a vehicle capable of fitting between lanes, you are damn right im going to take advantage of that and cut the line. Legal or illegal couldnt give a ****.
    If i wanted to wait in line i'd drive a car.
    Bunch of idiots here.

iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deaderinred View Post
    Listen *******s if im driving a vehicle capable of fitting between lanes, you are damn right im going to take advantage of that and cut the line. Legal or illegal couldnt give a ****.
    Bunch of idiots here.
    This. Anyone who says otherwise is a retord. It's not even cutting a line bikes are literally meant to split Lanes. I feel sorry for riders in States outside of California cause bikes weave through traffic literally everywhere in the world except for 49 states. Most states probably don't have the traffic issues for bikers to really really care about it but it just makes no practical sense to not split.

If you're in the store and have less than 10 items are you going to go in the express checkout Lane or wait in a fatass line with other people buying a bunch of shet?
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by deaderinred View Post
    Bunch of idiots here.
    right? rules don't apply to you if you're capable of breaking them

this is the exact mentality that makes car drivers hate motorcyclists

being able to hop in the HOV lane isn't good enough for em, they speed through the on-ramp light without stopping.. being able to lane split isn't good enough for em, they gotta do it recklessly at speeds 20mph greater than traffic then have the audacity to complain about not being seen.. still not enough, gotta make illegal passes on double yellow because the car in front isn't going fast enough, but hey they're capable of breaking the law so why not?

motorcyclists in general are the biggest group of selfish, chicken****, whiney babies i've ever met in my life. they know they can't be caught and will never have to answer for their bull****, so they take every possible opportunity to be dickheads to innocent people. **** em.

iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    they speed through the on-ramp light without stopping

gotta make illegal passes on double yellow because the car in front isn't going fast enough
    Since these are the only two points you made. Sir retord, do you know how on ramp lights work? They work off weight sensors. So when a vehicle of significant weight goes close it will trigger a light response. Now if you got multi thousand pound bikes flying by you like speed racer, lemme know I'll report them to the misc police. Otherwise they don't detect bikes.

If a car doesn't know how to properly keep to a side of a lane or move then no shet you're gonna get passed.

Love how both arguments you made are **** dumbass cagers do as well. Logic/10. Just gonna go out on a limb and say Sometimes it helps to know what you're talking about before you talk about

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All these posts and not one gif? Disappointed.gif

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

On the way home today some dumbarse on a bike decides that he doesn't have to merge into the off ramp like everyone else, and can just use the 2ft shoulder to bypass everyone on the round about, dude in a truck sees this, jerks left a bit, scares the dumbarse, and he rides out into the grass. I'm assuming he eventually got back on and hopefully merged into traffic properly, but gave me a chuckle after this this thread.
    Both of them are idiots in this scenario tbh

One is breaking the law and fueling road rage, the other is willfully endangering the rider's life and also willing to allow other cars to get potentially damaged all because he couldn't let it slide.

On the way home today some dumbarse on a bike decides that he doesn't have to merge into the off ramp like everyone else, and can just use the 2ft shoulder to bypass everyone on the round about, dude in a truck sees this, jerks left a bit, scares the dumbarse, and he rides out into the grass. I'm assuming he eventually got back on and hopefully merged into traffic properly, but gave me a chuckle after this this thread.
    Riding on the shoulder is one of the dumbest chet you can do as a rider. Don't agree with fkin with someone like that if they're not doing anything to you tho. If anything that biker was taking chances learning one way or another, if a tire pops on your bike rip

ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ComaVision is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Save money on gas and do this: