Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Why do people get mad when motorcyclists filter to the front?

I plan on getting a motorcycle and watch YouTube vids from time to time. I understand why drivers get mad if they were cut in front of a tollbooth or some type of event going on, otherwise there is no reason to get mad.

-There is no air conditioning, so motorcyclists are vulnerable to high temperatures.

-Filtering gives more space so people can move up and this also reduces traffic congestion

-Filtering reduces the chances of getting rear ended

-No one is danger, as motorcyclists aren't going crazy fast and traffic is at a standstill. You'd have to be retarded to crash into standstill traffic

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    motorcyclists where 3/4 of the traffic are women and asians

better chances playing russian roulette with 2 rounds in the revolver
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because it's illegal, and now I will have to wait in more traffic for an additional motorist who should've been behind me but is now in front of me.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It’s a tribal road rage thing with cagers. These are the same kind of people that get pissed if you just get in their lane in a reasonable manner with signal light and space just because you got in THEIR lane. Same people that will speed up get rid of any available space once they see the signal light that they are about to change lanes in front of them.
    So once they see a bike pass by them to the front of a light the get offended and take it personally like your cutting in line or challenging them. Make sure your state allows filtering or riding between lanes before doing it. My state doesn’t, I don’t filter but I see other bikers do it.

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    Because it's illegal, and now I will have to wait in more traffic for an additional motorist who should've been behind me but is now in front of me.
    You don't go in front of someone when filtering, that completely neglects maneuver intentions. You go in-between, get to the front waiting in-between cars, then go when it's green.

I've had motorcyclists come beside me at the stop light and had no problem, would let them take off

Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    It’s a tribal road rage thing with cagers. These are the same kind of people that get pissed if you just get in their lane in a reasonable manner with signal light and space just because you got in THEIR lane. Same people that will speed up get rid of any available space once they see the signal light that they are about to change lanes in front of them.
    So once they see a bike pass by them to the front of a light the get offended and take it personally like your cutting in line or challenging them. Make sure your state allows filtering or riding between lanes before doing it. My state doesn’t, I don’t filter but I see other bikers do it.
    No my state doesn't, only California does and there's stats to prove filtering is safer. I'll probably filter anyway in hopes that it does become legal. Going 20mph between slow moving or stand still traffic isn't dangerous at all and is actually safer

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats what I mean ... a whole 5 seconds more wait for a tiny vehicle you can park on a sidewalk. Angry people

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Brah it is, by definition, cutting in line. The idea of a line is that you wait your turn. First in, first out. Filtering is literally jumping to the front of the line.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

Brah it is, by definition, cutting in line. The idea of a line is that you wait your turn. First in, first out. Filtering is literally jumping to the front of the line.
    No it's not cutting in line. But the time you pass the crosswalk ahead the motorcycle is long gone. You're 7 cars back, they're gone. That's one less vehicle that you have to brake for. Now imagine if a bigger the 10 cars in front of you were motorcycles and did the same. Much more space, better traffic flow, etc.

Cutting in line is getting in front of you at the toll booth, getting inside a concert parking lot, etc.

thats what I mean ... a whole 5 seconds more wait for a tiny vehicle you can park on a sidewalk. Angry people

So why should you get to sit in less traffic?

Also, what about the whole it's illegal thing?

Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    No it's not cutting in line. But the time you pass the crosswalk the motorcycle is long gone. They take off. That's one less vehicle that you have to brake for. Now imagine if a bigger the 10 cars in front of you were motorcycles and did the same. Much more space, better traffic flow, etc.

Cutting in line is getting in front of you at the toll booth, getting inside a concert parking lot, etc.

If we're in a line, and you were behind me but you go around me and get in front of me, how is that not cutting in line?

And how about the very last car that was passed by a motorcyclist before the crosswalk? Now they are waiting for the motorcycle to go, instead of going themselves. No matter how you cut it, I will wait longer if there are more vehicles in front of me.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Completely legal here.

Actually let me rephrase that. It's not legal or illegal. There's just no law against it.

supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lolz someone throw this millennial another participation ribbon quickly
    Crop duster

No my state doesn't, only California does and there's stats to prove filtering is safer. I'll probably filter anyway in hopes that it does become legal. Going 20mph between slow moving or stand still traffic isn't dangerous at all and is actually safer
    if it’s not legal it’s not worth it. One day you’ll be filtering up to the light and pass a cop in the mix and boom ticket. It’s still dangerous so if you wreck boom your fault.

So why should you get to sit in less traffic?

Also, what about the whole it's illegal thing?
    Because there's a lesser chance to get rear ended, and you're exposed to the elements. Someone who takes up less space, consumes less fuel, and gives off less emissions should get those perks. Again, that motorcycle is long gone by the time you step on the gas anyway

if it’s not legal it’s not worth it. One day you’ll be filtering up to the light and pass a cop in the mix and boom ticket. It’s still dangerous so if you wreck boom your fault.
    California has already proven it to be safe if done in a safe manner. Cyclists do the same thing and are completely fine

Originally Posted by supercrunch View Post
    lolz someone throw this millennial another participation ribbon quickly

Strong insult that doesn't make sense lmao

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Completely legal here.

Actually let me rephrase that. It's not legal or illegal. There's just no law against it.

Welp it's illegal here and motorcyclists still do it. To make things worse they do it often in light traffic when motorists are all going >60 mph.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not necessarily

here in CA you can lane split up to 40mph. and in my experience motorcycles hardly ever add to traffic unless it's some old guy on an excessively large harley just cruising super slow, in which case he usually isn't narrow enough to lane split anyway

When I do get a motorcycle (hopefully within the next year or two) I do plan to lane split at red lights permitting there is a safe amount of room and I don't need to squeeze by. Still torn on the lane splitting in stop and go traffic. I see some guys do it safely, and some that I have no idea how they're still alive.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

its not cafeteria line to get food. Everyone is trying to get to their destination and a biker in front of you will be way out of your way unless your trying to race him. Also it is safer for the biker because sitting in traffic directly behind another car you have a very good chance of getting sandwiched if someone texting while driving runs into you from behind. It’s not a race if “who gets to their destination first wins”.

Also never sat directly behind a car in traffic to avoid being sandwiched...stay to the very edge of one of the sides and keep your eye on the rear view mirror to make sure the car stops or or hopefully hits the car in front of the bike without sandwiching the rider in between.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup, until someone gets fed up with motorcyclists "filtering" or lane-splitting and cuts into you and you wreck doing 20mph, you'll be done for a while. Yup, it's safe.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadoobiedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No it's not cutting in line.
    Yes it is.

Also wanted to note that I spent a week in California on two different occasions, and motorcyclists do not lane split safely. They go flying down inbetween cars, swerving in and out of the carpool lane, etc. Each time I saw a lane splitter, it was as he was passing me. Never saw any of them coming in my mirror because of traffic obstructing view and the rate of speed they travel. So if I am waiting to change lanes, and I see the opportunity, and you crash into me cause you were lane splitting 40+ MPH, well that sucks for you.
    @kadoobiedo

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are we talking lane splitting on the Hwy in dead stop or at traffic lights?

I saw a moto get smashed between tw cars at a light. Fuk horrible death. Split ever sense.

Doesn’t slow anyone down lol. By the time the first car makes it across the intersection I’m two blocks away splitting the next light.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    because I don't want to have to keep craning my head around ducking around my blindspots constantly to spot you on your unicycle because you don't want to remain in an established and safe traffic pattern flow.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because people like to worry about trivial things.

These are the same people that have control issues. they don't like that feeling of being passed up or left behind (psych much?) they also think that their time is more important than everyone else's.

brb i was here first so you have to wait behind me
    brb these lanes are merging and i wont let anyone in front of me even though there's traffic ahead and i really won't be saving as much time as i think i am by not letting them merge in front of me.
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kadoobiedo View Post
    Yes it is.

Also wanted to note that I spent a week in California on two different occasions, and motorcyclists do not lane split safely. They go flying down inbetween cars, swerving in and out of the carpool lane, etc. Each time I saw a lane splitter, it was as he was passing me. Never saw any of them coming in my mirror because of traffic obstructing view and the rate of speed they travel. So if I am waiting to change lanes, and I see the opportunity, and you crash into me cause you were lane splitting 40+ MPH, well that sucks for you.
    I won't deny that there are unsafe lane splitters here. The law dictates you can't do it above 40mph, unfortunately there are those that still do. IDK how long your stays were, but if you were driving in traffic heavy areas for at least a week, and never once noticed a lane splitter until they were passing you, then you need to check your mirrors more often. I more often than not notice them before they are passing, and move over to grant them a little extra room, and they always show appreciation.

We're all using our roads just to get to where we're going, not to police each other and say "fuk it, if you die you die". As far as the line cutting thing...chit happens all the time everywhere with cars just as much, at on ramps and off ramps, right turn only lanes, people driving in shoulders. but for some reason motorcyclists are the ones who are scumbags
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

its not cafeteria line to get food. Everyone is trying to get to their destination and a biker in front of you will be way out of your way unless your trying to race him. Also it is safer for the biker because sitting in traffic directly behind another car you have a very good chance of getting sandwiched if someone texting while driving runs into you from behind. It’s not a race if “who gets to their destination first wins”.

Also never sat directly behind a car in traffic to avoid being sandwiched...stay to the very edge of one of the sides and keep your eye on the rear view mirror to make sure the car stops or or hopefully hits the car in front of the bike without sandwiching the rider in between.

The second bit is what motorcyclists should be doing. if you're in bumber to bumper traffic, you should sit at the lines, nearly in the shoulder, to prevent a rear-ending. That would achieve the same thing as lane splitting, as far as accident prevention goes. Driving your bike within 18" of a line of cars may prevent the biker from being rear ended, but also increases the risk of them causing accidents as motorists switch lanes or manuever through traffic unaware of the biker.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kadoobiedo View Post
    Yes it is.

Good old CHP in la lol.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lane splitting makes sense in countries / regions where motorcycles make up a considerable part of the traffic. Otherwise, it's dangerous and unnecessary because it isn't expected.

And LOL, like I'm supposed to give a sh*t that you're retarded ass is on a bike in inclement weather.

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Yup, until someone gets fed up with motorcyclists "filtering" or lane-splitting and cuts into you and you wreck doing 20mph, you'll be done for a while. Yup, it's safe.
    well that’s if it’s legal in your state then the car is at fault. If they are fed up & causing an accident then they are liable and if the insurance company finds out it was done on purpose your coverage will be denied...hello lawsuit.

seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seekingainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What we learned ITT:

Cagers are still *******s. Will check in a year from now.

JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonV10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, you gotta be a kent to get mad. When it happens I just say, man I wish I had a bike.

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People don't like seeing someone achieve something that they want to do themselves, but can't. It is human nature.

In this case, getting to their destination quickly...bikes can do it if they choose to, cars are at the mercy of all the other vehicles on the road.

ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ballzaak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If motorcyclists expect the same rights as other drivers, they should stay put. I don't want more traffic in front of me. Well, not unless you mind me taking chances around you and your motorcycle.

srs I don't have a problem with bikers. I have a problem w bikers with an attitude.