KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Muscle Freak from PharmaFreak

Coming from the Freakmode Series by PharmaFreak, I had the opportunity to try the Muscle Freak preworkout/amino combo powder.

I had chosen the Fruit Punch flavor.

To start, the taste was ok. I am not much on punch flavors but it was all bad. It did have a strange after taste though that I couldn't quite figure out and was about the only thing that made this a little not so appealing.

I did experience a nice steady boost of energy that was not an all out squirrel on crack feeling. Nice and steady. And using this after work as that is the only time I have during the week to train, I had no issues with sleep, at least due to the supplement anyway.

I did not get an over powering feeling of "pump" though. I did expect a little more but noting to complain about.

I did sweat like more than I normally do. Something I usually would only get from a decent "fat burning" supplement.

It also has a decent amount of vitamins mixed with the aminos as well as the small amount of caffeine.

Other than the after taste on the last swig of this, I think my only negative about this product was it turned my skin kind of pinkish-red while I was training. I even had a couple of guys ask me if I was ok with as much as I was sweating and redness of my skin. Not sure if it was the Niacin or the Taurine.

I does mix pretty well. There is still, at least for me, there was a little residue left in the bottom with that last sip so this may attribute to the after taste.

All in all though, not a bad product to give a shot with.

I say it's a solid 8/10.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....