havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Any exercises I can still do? Pulled a muscle, is my progress done for?

I have been very gradually increasing my lifts, getting my macros and sleeping well. Have been upping my lifts bit by bit for months.

Super careful as I have had a lot of injuries in the past sideline me for weeks to months.

And then a random accident happened where I had to quickly grab a heavy object as it fell pulled multiple muscles. Never was in so much pain in my life. I can move every which way but it causes me a lot of pain.

And I’m super frustrated because I feel like I was making progress and now I can barely pick up five pounds without pain.

Are there any exercises or anything I can do so I don’t lose everything I worked so hard for? Legit mad. Hell, even hurts to type this though and I just took 800 ibuprofen. Feels like maybe my trapezius, deltoid and serration all on one side.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) See a physio.

2) If cleared, focus on legs. If you can't load a barbell onto your back, leg presses, hip thrusts and hip belt squats are your friends.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go to an Orthopedic Urgent Care facility and get checked out. Take it from there

havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sowilson View Post
    Go to an Orthopedic Urgent Care facility and get checked out. Take it from there
    I don’t think anything is broken and I can move it in every direction. No skin changes.

Really can’t afford to go to a doctor unless I’m dying. Won’t be able to pay my rent if I do.

Plus doctors always say not to use it or to do light stuff. Was looking more for an opinion from someone who kept their lifts up after pulling a muscle.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a doctor and ask him this question.
    Let yourself heal up.
    You could probably do some walking.
    Anything you do where you can feel an injury is probably not good.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by havoc713 View Post
    I don’t think anything is broken and I can move it in every direction. No skin changes.
    And you have your medical degree from where? You stated in your first post "Never was in so much pain in my life. I can move every which way but it causes me a lot of pain." Either rest up for a couple of months and then start back slowly and see if your still messed up or go see the appropriate doc.

Really can’t afford to go to a doctor unless I’m dying. Won’t be able to pay my rent if I do.
    That's what insurance is for. Orthopedic Urgent Care facility I go to is a $25 co-pay. If I didn't have insurance I would call and see what they charge a cash patient. Orthopedic units of University medical facilities maybe cheaper. Anyhow, your lack of attention to potential medical needs is your problem.

Plus doctors always say not to use it or to do light stuff. Was looking more for an opinion from someone who kept their lifts up after pulling a muscle.
    BS. No they don't. If you see the correct type of doc they'll give you decent answers. For muscular-skeletal issues you want to see an Orthopedic Surgeon (or other docs with significant orthopedic training) which is why I recommended an Orthopedic Urgent Care Facility. If you're going to be engaged in athletic endeavors you need to plan for injury. When my two kids showed an interest in sports and I got involved in coaching I researched the best facilities and doctors in my area and made sure I had sufficient insurance to cover it. My son has been greatly helped by the pro sports team doctors that have treated him and kept him in the game.

The internet can't properly diagnose what you have and how to treat it. Once you have a diagnosis (or two) and if you need more explanation or are trying to decide how to implement your treatment, or lifting substitutions, then the internet can help (as well as calling your doc).

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More than likely you'll be fine....

Go see a sports doctor if possible.

Make SURE you get any scar tissue that could develop massaged out on a regular basis (ask the doc about this to verify). This can make or break your future progress. You could end up training (good) or training around pain and reoccurring injuries (not so good).

For instance....I pulled a hamstring over 10 years ago (upper ham/glute-ham tie-in...that I didn't get sorted out correctly so it has built up scar tissue and is prone to re-injury) and I still find myself training around it and considering it during my workouts. Squatting is fine, but I have to mentally shut out doubts and thoughts in order to go balls to the wall when I do certain other leg moves like RDLs...if I don't do this I'll think too much and sets will suck. I will be thinking about stuff like "if I feel pain" rep by rep. I also have issues staying tight in the starting position of the deadlift (and even Pendlay Rows at times) without that hamstring screaming at me.

Other muscles that I've pulled in my life, I got sorted out corrected and don't have issues with.