Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    I like how after all the comments and all that you've experienced, this is what you've walked away with.

The only conclusion that I can draw from this is that you take some perverse enjoyment from being humiliated.
    lol no I don't. What are my other options? My CP is filled with miscers telling me to kill myself. In the thread itself people have basically just told me im not Chad enough.

jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000) jkanebell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fkn idiot. I'd have the waiter come back and split the gd bill. cuck

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkiGains View Post
    lol no I don't. What are my other options? My CP is filled with miscers telling me to kill myself. In the thread itself people have basically just told me im not Chad enough.
    They're saying that because they're disgusted with your behavior. Maybe you're ugly (I have no idea), but being ugly and being a loser aren't the same thing. It's your choice to act like a loser, and it's also within your power to no longer act like one.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, don't listen to them. I said this in that thread where you talked about knowingly letting girls use you to buy them things, you shouldn't be doing that. No one deserves to let themselves be used. I don't care how ugly you think you are, I don't believe that you could be that ugly. I see lots of guys who aren't at all attractive with girls. Maybe you just need to learn how to talk to girls and be more interesting. What do you do in life to have interesting things to talk about? Do you have fun hobbies? Do you go out and do things that would be fun to talk about? If that is recent in your avi, you look very fit. There's got to be something you can do besides improve your looks.

and what he said below!

Originally Posted by OSUBBall23 View Post
    ok ok calm down.

most of us are saying that you literally got **** on and you still paid for her meal and her brothers meal.

All we are saying is have some balls, stand up for yourself. you were being mistreated and you continued to act like a loser. IMO that date should have never gone pass the bowling alley.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't matter how good looking you are, grow a pair of testicles and stop letting these worthless sluts step over you. Also answer the question, what happened to the arranged marriage with your cousin? Will neg for life if you don't reply
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Chemical Enhancement sardis3207's Avatar
    sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000) sardis3207 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No way this is real. You actually paid for her stiff? Lol

Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reformed146 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Toasting in roll bread.

OP, if you really paid for her meal and take out...
    Max: 321 lbs
    1 Dec: 304 lbs
    1 Jan: 293 lbs
    1 Feb: 272 lbs
    1 Mar: 259 lbs
    Current: 254 lbs

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Andresthetic1 View Post
    There's no need to have anything to do with the sloots on tinder.

It's meant to just smash and dash, Not to take on date's and get to know each other ( like most beta's on here are doing and not even getting to smash )

So basically just a normal 1NS.
    i find it funny that most sloots have in their bio "not looking for hookups/ONS". "are there any decent guys out there"... like srsly. who is taking these broads out on "dates" fk that
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha haahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha hahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaha

/thread.
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    #cucklivesmatter

Can't help be think cucks like OP have some kind of innate desire to be humiliated and used like this. Any self respecting man would have at the very least asked for separate checks after all this happening. If I was ever in a situation with an entitled **** like this, would have just left her there with the bill, not paid for her extra food for another man then driven her home...wtf?

Learned long ago to never take a woman on a dinner date, fancy or expensive date the first date, or even first few weeks. Most women simply do not deserve that at all. Why pay $100+ for a $4 piece of pussy?

WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Wait wasn't OP the one who was being set up for arranged marriage with his cousin? (srs) What happened to that brah?
    aware me on the pic in your avatar lmfao

WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WhoWasFeel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    She took the pic for her contacts and put OP down as "Credit Card"
    das it mane

Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amp30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ even splitting the bill. You should've just bounced once you saw her swiping guys on Tinder and then blocked her before the inevitable series of angry texts from her.

But she did get your pic, she could've put you on blast on social media and it goes viral lmao
    AP7 crew

JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoocyMane13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol fk thats rough. unlcuky man, better luck on the next one.

But also, what do you mean by "ended up having to pay"..you didnt HAVE to pay for aything. Gotta grow a set in that scenario, fck her.
    Delray Misfit for Life
    RoundnBrown platinum member
    MMAbrah

SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkiGains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OSUBBall23 View Post
    well op?
    went NC that's why i'm trying to get girls normally

Originally Posted by Amp30 View Post
    lol @ even splitting the bill. You should've just bounced once you saw her swiping guys on Tinder and then blocked her before the inevitable series of angry texts from her.

But she did get your pic, she could've put you on blast on social media and it goes viral lmao
    what would she put me on blast for?

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    went NC that's why i'm trying to get girls normally

Negging for ignoring my question
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bohdizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thx for delivering the food and the puss to me champion.

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should have been all like:

Instead, you were all like:

Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at paying for this degenerates meal(s)

ultimate cuckening
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000) Scythas is just really nice. (+1000)

couple days ago there was a thread where a woman was blasting some guy on social media for trying to pay for her coffee at starbucks and put his pic on twitter. i don't have the actual pic but it looked like she'd taken a photo of some random dude who was trying to enjoy his coffee and made some chit up about it.

be careful brah it could happen to anyone
    -Always pick 6 crew
    -BBcom Black theme crew
    -Misc Fencing crew
    -Misc BJJ Crew

Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao @ dating western girls

I've read a lot that you can bang girls in Japan on the first date srs

You're probably going to have to be the man and pay for the date, but if you can lead, you can smash

just lmao

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why did you pay?
    I swear.. fuk women
    they have no shame.
    This is why I never pay for dinner or anything and only do coffee first dates or they come straight to my place.
    You can see the smug look on her stupid face.. dumb bitch
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy chit does she has kunt-face

Tell me you can't feel the entitled smugness blasting off that fuking face.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    Holy chit does she has kunt-face

Tell me you can't feel the entitled smugness blasting off that fuking face.
    Her boyfriend blasted it off her face while he ate the food OP bought.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's kinda how I meant it when I asked. I didn't straight up ask who she's texting. I said something like "getting a lot of texts tonight eh?" or some sht
    If my date was that flagrantly rude, I might have just considered leaving right away and letting her find her own way back.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000) HessyB1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't even read past the first page but U FKN WOT M8

Would have turned around and gone straight to North Carolina the second I saw her swiping Tinder on the date. Leave that sloot with the bill

Come on brahs, we need to have more self respect than this
    ***MISC Crypto Crew***
    ***hopefully gonna break even by xmas crew***

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Should have told the waiter to split the fukin bill and watch her rage lmfao.
    I previously told about going on a date long before they had the internet on phones, she was texting and talking to friends the whole time. I split the bill and left her with her half, since really we had dined separately, she didn't talk to me much.

But in my case it was just her friends, if it were actually other guys I would have left her with the whole bill.

Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shutting this down.

The extreme cuckery, mysogany, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe Irl.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and wasn't a success. Pity for him! Don't be such a negative ******* for the sake of beig a dick...

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP has more life experience than the vast majority of the misc, with the average age being around 22, and knows his relationship better than anyone here. Who the fuk are you to tear him down? Get a life. Truly.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.
    6'3 - 230

Collect things, not moments

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there are too many selfish entitled bitches on the dating scene - she used you for free food and was constantly texting guys to find the next suckers so she could keep eating for free
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't believe you paid for her food. Das not it mane
    Uncontrollable behavior with some psychopathic tendencies