Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000)

Yet another 4 year transformation

Hey,

I would appreciate any feedback.

Weigh on left photo is 172 and about 178 on right. Sorry for bad quality photo
    I don't have any recent photos of my legs (they're decent compared to upper) but I'll try to get more photos

Thanks for stopping by!
    Attached Images

Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian0918 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking incredible man! Your hard work has payed off.
    You should absolutely post more pictures. Such an inspiring transformation.
    Keep going!

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Great aesthetics now ... delts and pecs stand out. Hard to say much more on just that pic
    What are your goals now: maintaining your current physique or adding more size? Any plans to compete: bodybuilding, powerlifting, physique?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100) annualworkout is not very well liked. (-100)
    Brah went from Edward Norton to Tyler Durden (srs)
    *Goes to gym annually crew checking in*
    *Lard smoothies = optimal gains crew checking in*
    *Radiating chest pains are a good sign, right brahs? crew checking in*
    *Doctor told me I have 6 weeks left to live crew checking in*

Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000) Vytt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ian0918 View Post
    Looking incredible man! Your hard work has payed off.
    You should absolutely post more pictures. Such an inspiring transformation.
    Keep going!
    Thanks man. I def will upload more

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

Great aesthetics now ... delts and pecs stand out. Hard to say much more on just that pic
    What are your goals now: maintaining your current physique or adding more size? Any plans to compete: bodybuilding, powerlifting, physique?
    Thanks! You're right it's hard to see. I will update post with more pics. I workout just for myself, because I like it, and not planning on any competitions. Currently trying to add more size and improve my physique.

Originally Posted by annualworkout View Post
    Brah went from Edward Norton to Tyler Durden (srs)
    Hahah, thanks

redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100) redy1212 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good jon

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing nice job man that is an amazing change! You've worked hard and it no doubt shows. As fitt above said, you have an incredible overall balanced physique with great aesthetics, definition and an athletic, fit look and have the perfect look in the eyes of most people. Keep working hard your on a roll!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    ****ing nice job man that is an amazing change! You've worked hard and it no doubt shows. As fitt above said, you have an incredible overall balanced physique with great aesthetics, definition and an athletic, fit look and have the perfect look in the eyes of most people. Keep working hard your on a roll!
    Thanks man! I really appreciate your feedback. Hopefully one day I can get to your level!

Unfortunately this year I don't have many photos, since my bathroom selfie fever is much less than it was when I started . Here's couple more,

cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000) cosm0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    'mirin your physique OP.

I have one question. I dunno if its the camera angle, but in your before pic it looks like your right pec is abit puffy, like slight gyno. Obviously this wasn't gyno for you, did it just go when you got to lowerbodyfat, or did you have to add some serious muscle size?
    Healthcare Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Lifting from August 2017
    SBD
    August: 40kg(88)/40kg(88)/60kg(132)
    Current: 90kg(198)/80kg(176)/140kg(309)

Originally Posted by cosm0 View Post
    'mirin your physique OP.

I have one question. I dunno if its the camera angle, but in your before pic it looks like your right pec is abit puffy, like slight gyno. Obviously this wasn't gyno for you, did it just go when you got to lowerbodyfat, or did you have to add some serious muscle size?
    Thanks!

I noticed that if my bf > 15% I can spot same thing even now (bit less obvious than before of course), but when I cut my chest becomes rock solid so it disappears. So yeah I would say its bf related, not sure if that's everyone or just me

TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vytt View Post
    Hey,

I don't have any recent photos of my legs (they're decent compared to upper) but I'll try to get more photos

Thanks for stopping by!
    I'm not one to just comment and tell people their physiques are great. In fact, I don't think I've ever said that to anyone personally. But, your transformation is phenomenal. Keep it up, nice chalice and very aesthetic proportions. Traps could use work, but it doesn't break your physique by any means.

Your shoulders and arms are insane. And everything seems proportioned well. Have you considered competing?

-Jake
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159598861

Stay tuned for what I've been doing since then ^

Originally Posted by TheyMirin View Post
    I'm not one to just comment and tell people their physiques are great. In fact, I don't think I've ever said that to anyone personally. But, your transformation is phenomenal. Keep it up, nice chalice and very aesthetic proportions. Traps could use work, but it doesn't break your physique by any means.

Your shoulders and arms are insane. And everything seems proportioned well. Have you considered competing?

-Jake
    Thanks a lot man!

To be honest I don't really think my physique is anything special, there's still lots of work to do. You mentioned it right, my traps lagging behind, I did add some isolated volume this year to bring em slightly ahead. The thing with traps you don't wanna overdo since they will make your shoulders look smaller IMO

Regarding competing, I do like training for myself and never really saw any benefit of competing in general... Too much effort and risks for a very questionable reward (IMO)

sydfrex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,

Thanks for stopping by!

Great physique dude... what was your routine like? Were you doing full body workouts?

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks a lot man!

To be honest I don't really think my physique is anything special, there's still lots of work to do. You mentioned it right, my traps lagging behind, I did add some isolated volume this year to bring em slightly ahead. The thing with traps you don't wanna overdo since they will make your shoulders look smaller IMO

Regarding competing, I do like training for myself and never really saw any benefit of competing in general... Too much effort and risks for a very questionable reward (IMO)
    Risks? Regardless of whether you compete or not, you have a killer physique and I am the same way never competed myself. I really am considering it though in the future as I feel as though my physique is starting to get to pretty decent levels finally. I still feel as though I have a lot of work to do like you feel but that is why we keep pushing!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Risks? Regardless of whether you compete or not, you have a killer physique and I am the same way never competed myself. I really am considering it though in the future as I feel as though my physique is starting to get to pretty decent levels finally. I still feel as though I have a lot of work to do like you feel but that is why we keep pushing!
    Sorry for late reply.

By risks I meant health risks that you'll have to take if you want even get to provincial level IMO. Don't get me wrong, I do think that judges will still judge by physique, but mass is also big factor when you are 20-30 lb lacking in mass on stage there's not much you can do ... As I already decided to go with drug-free path, I don't see much point in competing (only maybe just for fun?).

So again right now only competitor for me is just myself, hope that clarifies my previous answer