Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Lmao you want to talk about cope?

At one point I was a 240 lb fat hairy IT nerd with a beard longer than your dick and still getting laid at least a few times a month. I have MULTIPLE facial disabilities including a lazy/disabled eye. Wasn't going to share that on the misc but **** it. I'm sick of you beta bitches complaining incessantly about **** that doesn't matter.

Just lol.

Not going to pretend to know what it is like to date as a black man in America... but dude... your game is **** for an ugly guy. Maybe for playing the role of Vick, an almost-Chad, it passes the litmus test... but ultimately I laugh as someone objectively uglier and more deformed than 90% of the people on this forum and yet don't run around crying about how FA I am
    Screw off dude. I'm an ugly whiner FA'er? Then how about you just leave me alone? Sound like a plan. You people seem more upset about people "whining/crying" than actually trying to understand what its like for some people to chronically fail. Your personal experience means nothing. Do you even know an anecdote is? Christ man.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Screw off dude. I'm an ugly whiner FA'er?
    According to yourself, yes.

You people seem more upset about people "whining/crying" than actually trying to understand what its like for some people to chronically fail.
    You act like we haven't failed before. We still fail. Constantly. Girls ghost us. Girls ignore our messages. Girls insult us when we message them. We just don't give up and we readjust, we improve our lives, and we march on. Then when you get to a place of confidence, success seems to surround you.. in both dating and, well, in every other facet of life.

We just see perfectly good guys sitting around kicking each other in the nuts just rotting over superficial bs and it bothers us because we've felt that way and crawled out of the pit of despair

Don't take offense from me dude, I'm not here to **** on you personally. I'm ****ting on your defeatist attitude

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    According to yourself, yes.

You act like we haven't failed before. We still fail. Constantly. Girls ghost us. Girls ignore our messages. Girls insult us when we message them. We just don't give up and we readjust, we improve our lives, and we march on. Then when you get to a place of confidence, success seems to surround you.. in both dating and, well, in every other facet of life.

We just see perfectly good guys sitting around kicking each other in the nuts just rotting over superficial bs and it bothers us because we've felt that way and crawled out of the pit of despair

Don't take offense from me dude, I'm not here to **** on you personally. I'm ****ting on your defeatist attitude
    I havent been defeated. . I am still at this moment approaching randoms and trying to present myself in the best light around women. You dont jack **** about me dude so **** off. You're just here to be smug and feel good about yourself.

brb let me go **** on that Fa'ers
    brb kek kek thats gonna fix their problem.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I havent been defeated. . I am still at this moment approaching randoms and trying to present myself in the best light around women. You dont jack **** about me dude so **** off. You're just here to be smug and feel good about yourself.

brb let me go **** on that Fa'ers
    brb kek kek thats gonna fix their problem.
    It's great that you are doing that, but going around writing ****ing essays making stories about how it's impossible to date in this day and age unless you are a white Chad is patently untrue and just laughably ignorant.

Yeah I feel great about myself that I have to consistently remind dudes that they're better than they let themselves think they are?

You should just switch to twinks

It's great that you are doing that, but going around writing ****ing essays making stories about how it's impossible to date in this day and age unless you are a white Chad is patently untrue and just laughably ignorant.

Yeah I feel great about myself that I have to consistently remind dudes that they're better than they let themselves think they are?

You should just switch to twinks
    1. I never said you had to be a white chad. However racial dynamics do play into all this
    2. Arent you just a great person.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) azakdan2682 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing wrong with giving up or becoming celibate either. After 20 yrs of chasing girls and sleeping with tons, never felt more peaceful when not dealing with all the bs that goes along with it.

bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearblastbeats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by azakdan2682 View Post
    Nothing wrong with giving up or becoming celibate either. After 20 yrs of chasing girls and sleeping with tons, never felt more peaceful when not dealing with all the bs that goes along with it.

This

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    Just lol.

You are delusional. "Saved me from PR on my bench"... really? I can feel the awkwardness in your text. You have 0 fuking game.
    Agreed 100x

I get that she lifts, but there is a difference between making a blanket statement that will resonate with the two of you and a witty statement that will resonate with the two of you. I get that it's cute to talk about how you're going to lie to people about how you met. Other than hitting the two checkboxes just mentioned, that was cringeworthy as possible.

And just like terrible game can ruin a match, awesome game can elevate it - sometime you can portray that in your profile.