Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Great thread OP.

I'm a bald brother, but being bald has never been my problem. It's the chit health and poor diet and obesity that has gotten me down. I was 250lbs last year. Down to 170lbs again now. Cutting to 140lbs before going on lean bulk.

Facial aesthetics have improved incredibly having lost all the fat around my face, and a few months back when I was still chubby but no longer dreamer bulk Flapjacko mode, these two cute as hell sisters at work (19 and 22) complimented the hell out of me. 19 year old said I need to start dating now after pointing out my massive weight loss. I said nah, I can lose the weight but can't lose being bald sadly, she said, "Whaaat, you look good. Doesn't he *sister's name*?" Sister replied, "Yeah, I was just looking at him earlier and thinking that actually.", back to first sister, "Yeah, you're fine." Mind was blown after feeling like a fat bald sack of chit for years. Especially as a 29 year old brah getting that from two young sloots.

Still, no sloots until I reach my goal leanness.
    Awesome to hear brah. Too many guys self doubt and get it in their head that they are no good or ugly, etc. I remember at a family party actually that my cousin's friend had a husband that was balding. The chick was so sexy. She was like an 8/10 and a big orchestra musician. So sexy. And he's this lanky 6'3 dude that was balding bad, but clearly was trying to save his hair. The funny thing was, he was actually a good looking dude, but he just radiated beta cuck. Posture slumped over, etc.

We get on the topic about me balding and losing my hair because it was getting bad. And Then the girl talked about her husband, and my mom yells out, see that's what you have to look forward to in a year or so. He gave the most pathetic chuckle/fml face I have ever seen. I was like wow...dude is good looking and tall but is a giant pussy. I vowed not to be like that.

Anyways, keep going brah. A big part about being bald without facial hair is to stay leanish for some good facial aesthetics, and slowly get bigger. Then be confident and own being bald.

We're all gonna make it brah. Welcome

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bumping for late night crew. Need to bump this for all time slots

Want all baldies and balding brahs to take a peak at this

also, check out the bald hostile take over thread. Join us or die.

Thanks guys

DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100) DutchManmore is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was wondering deadlystriker. how do you shave your head? do you do it with a razor every morning in the shower? and do you only shave the sides and back or do you have some left at the top?

Originally Posted by DutchManmore View Post
    I was wondering deadlystriker. how do you shave your head? do you do it with a razor every morning in the shower? and do you only shave the sides and back or do you have some left at the top?
    I posted it above on this page somewhere. But I use a razor. Full shave everywhere with the grain, and sometimes go against the grain after for full smooth bald. I maintain it with no guard on my beard trimmer or when I am too lazy to razor it.

fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000) fred2367 is just really nice. (+1000)
    As a balding brah I think Op is right. But I live in Asia and that look is a tough sell to women here. Even though I have a bald spot that I think looks like crap my gf doesn't want me to cut my hair. I was rocking the bald look in the U.S but due to living in a different culture I decided rock the whispy hair for a little bit longer because I'm trying to tailor my look to look a certain way.

cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10) cumatmebrahx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The worse misc balder crew checking in..

My thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1456101643

Good advice op. I would love to shave my head but i have folliculitis on the scalp

AG172 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never gonna be bald crew but cool thread anyway. But Adam Levine looks much better with hair so not every can pull it off.

Originally Posted by fred2367 View Post
    As a balding brah I think Op is right. But I live in Asia and that look is a tough sell to women here. Even though I have a bald spot that I think looks like crap my gf doesn't want me to cut my hair. I was rocking the bald look in the U.S but due to living in a different culture I decided rock the whispy hair for a little bit longer because I'm trying to tailor my look to look a certain way.
    Hey gotta do what you gotta do.

Originally Posted by cumatmebrahx View Post
    The worse misc balder crew checking in..

My thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1456101643

Good advice op. I would love to shave my head but i have folliculitis on the scalp
    Well just have to figure out how to solve that, then join the full on bald crew

Originally Posted by AG172 View Post
    Never gonna be bald crew but cool thread anyway. But Adam Levine looks much better with hair so not every can pull it off.
    He looked completely fine without hair. you're missing the point completely....

Re read the OP

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Op do you know that good looking guy meme with caption saying "all you gotta do is go up and say hello"? With facial aesthetics like that you seems to be that guy bald edition
    Again, you missed the point.

re-read the op and read it better

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    I posted it above on this page somewhere. But I use a razor. Full shave everywhere with the grain, and sometimes go against the grain after for full smooth bald. I maintain it with no guard on my beard trimmer or when I am too lazy to razor it.
    Dat feel when having to go against the grain and still not get it smooth most of the time, takes ages. Have to finish it of with some oil and then shave to get it smooth.
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuking ass!

Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    Dat feel when having to go against the grain and still not get it smooth most of the time, takes ages. Have to finish it of with some oil and then shave to get it smooth.
    Yup, have to do that when razor is getting a little old. That can be annoying.

Plus I somehow always miss a spot no matter how many times I check

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Balding brah checking in.

I 100℅ would not grow my hair back even if I could.

I just prefer to have short/no hair. It reminds me of when I had a shaved head as a kid.

- don't have to worry about hair styles
    - look the same any time of the day
    - no crappy hair products making your hair untouchable
    - don't get 'hat hair' after wearing a cap
    - shows you dgaf
    - makes me feel more confident funnily enough
    - buzzed hair feels hnnng (no homo)
    - my gf was with me when I had hair but says she much prefers me with it buzzed (no guard)
    - shaved head is the alpha haircut regardless of the current trend

Originally Posted by pushlimits View Post
    Balding brah checking in.

I 100℅ would not grow my hair back even if I could.

I just prefer to have short/no hair. It reminds me of when I had a shaved head as a kid.

- don't have to worry about hair styles
    - look the same any time of the day
    - no crappy hair products making your hair untouchable
    - don't get 'hat hair' after wearing a cap
    - shows you dgaf
    - makes me feel more confident funnily enough
    - buzzed hair feels hnnng (no homo)
    - my gf was with me when I had hair but says she much prefers me with it buzzed (no guard)
    - shaved head is the alpha haircut regardless of the current trend
    Das it mane. Completely agree. At this point I won't go back to hair. The perks of having a shaved head are more than the negatives. Changed my life for the better

GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heres some pics of me bald/shaved head in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168473863

I'm on fin, minox, regenepure and toppik ive grown my hair out now and it looks good

but yeah if you have head shape, decent looking its not as big of a problem

but you are deluded if you think you are better off bald than with decent hair sorry

Originally Posted by GJB9 View Post

I'm on fin, minox, regenepure and toppik ive grown my hair out now and it looks good

but you are deluded if you think you are better off bald than with decent hair sorry
    See this is the problem. The amount of times I hear or see on the misc guys saying this "but you are deluded if you think you are better off bald than with decent hair sorry."

I disagree 100%. Here's why:
    -I would rather have a full nice head of hair than be bald. Anyone would. That's not the point. The point is we can't
    -What is "decent hair?" Everyone said I had decent hair before I shaved my head. I was miserable with it. I couldn't stand it. Decent hair isn't great hair. You're always going to want more. The problem is, that costs money, time, effort, mental power to do it.
    -You're spending all this money, effecting your hormones, and putting all this extra time and effort into have decent hair. Why? Do you really look that much better?
    -You looked completely fine with a shaved head. Looked alpha actually. Why all the effort for crappy hair? srs

Just my two cents. But hey if you think it makes you happy then good on ya. keep going. Do what you want. Just trying to show people the effect of your mentality on this subject. At the end of the day it is just hair on your head.

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm definitely a fan of how i look with a no-guard really low buzz. if/when i'm bald enough (i'm ok for now but i can tell the back/top area is starting to go slowly) i'll just do that full-time. i'm not going to be taking medications and stuff.

only downside IMO is having to get it done every 2 weeks or so. i should probably learn how to buzz it down myself. otherwise agreed on many points ITT about how great it is to just get out of bed and go without worrying about styling/brushing/gel or the weather (humidity) effecting your hair style.

BB.com Platinum Member Jayl12345's Avatar
    Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol'd at the SRS tag for balding men, then a whiny story where you just say to shave your head. Could not be less of a SRS thread.

Despite your personal opinion, some people want to keep their hair.

I personally have been having a lot of success with my regimen, which literally involves a comb, an ointment not even designed for hair loss that research shows works on it, and a biotin supplement.

Dad is bald, brother is one year older and has been balding for a decade, and I'm still holding strong at 35(I've always had a somewhat far back hairline tho.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ USMC 99-07. USA 09-Present.

Blumpkin Instructor

Anything less than the best is a felony

shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000) shootmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on bald crew! Been shaved for 12 years.

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shave your head every week and lift so you look ripped to go with your bald head. Girls love it if you're not a *******
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    ᗪIᔕᑕᖇIᗰIᑎᗩTIOᑎ E᙭ᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ IᑎᗪOᑕTᖇIᑎᗩTIOᑎ

Originally Posted by Jayl12345 View Post
    Lol'd at the SRS tag for balding men, then a whiny story where you just say to shave your head. Could not be less of a SRS thread.

Despite your personal opinion, some people want to keep their hair.

I personally have been having a lot of success with my regimen, which literally involves a comb, an ointment not even designed for hair loss that research shows works on it, and a biotin supplement.

Dad is bald, brother is one year older and has been balding for a decade, and I'm still holding strong at 35(I've always had a somewhat far back hairline tho.
    Cool bro. Wish I could pat you on the back in person. I'm not saying you should shave your head or you have to. I am saying, think about it from a different perspective, and am trying to show guys being bald isn't bad. If you found a sweet little ointment remedy to make you have hair, good on you. If hair means that much to you, then go ahead and do the works to keep it. Not everyone can find something that is easy and cost effictient that works.

So again, thank you for your riveting tale on how cool you are for keeping some hair, and missing the point of the thread.

Thanks for the lulz bro man

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    i'm definitely a fan of how i look with a no-guard really low buzz. if/when i'm bald enough (i'm ok for now but i can tell the back/top area is starting to go slowly) i'll just do that full-time. i'm not going to be taking medications and stuff.

only downside IMO is having to get it done every 2 weeks or so. i should probably learn how to buzz it down myself. otherwise agreed on many points ITT about how great it is to just get out of bed and go without worrying about styling/brushing/gel or the weather (humidity) effecting your hair style.
    It's easy as fuk to buzz it yourself
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayl12345 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool bro. Wish I could pat you on the back in person. I'm not saying you should shave your head or you have to. I am saying, think about it from a different perspective, and am trying to show guys being bald isn't bad. If you found a sweet little ointment remedy to make you have hair, good on you. If hair means that much to you, then go ahead and do the works to keep it. Not everyone can find something that is easy and cost effictient that works.

So again, thank you for your riveting tale on how cool you are for keeping some hair, and missing the point of the thread.

Thanks for the lulz bro man
    LOL, what kind of ******* negs someone for giving their differing opinion?

You gave up on your hair and you look like a tool now. Enjoy.

Blumpkin Instructor

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The moment where i got by far the most attention from sluts, was after i shaved my head when i was 19. Balding hit me as aggresive as it can and i ended up shaving it to a number 1. I was RIPPED, and aesthetic as fuk because i was so insecure about my hair that i focused 100% on the gym and did everything perfectly.

I remember being insecure as fuk in the inside (19 year old brah with the hairline of Vegeta sure is tough), and i let it affect me way much more than it should had. But i also remember going out to get milk, or going to the gym, or whatever random place and chicks would STARE at me and giggle, that **** was an everyday thing. I was so insecure though that i never got any action, but its hard to get action when in the inside you think as yourself as some kind of lesser person because of your hair. Brb ripped, tall good looking dude who feels inferior to fat beer belly weak *******s because of his hair.

Those were some dark times, and i said fuk it and went the Propecia + hair transplant route, now i have good hair and looks very good and people compliment me on it, but honestly its too much damn work. Also, propecia FUKED ME up, and im yet to fully recover srs.

Anyway, im really close to saying fuk it and shaving my head, i dont need it right now but i feel like id look very fukin good. Then i can wait for a proper balding cure or whatever, or maybe a more advanced and worthy hair transplant later down the road because lets face it, having Thor-like hair would be cool as fuk, but honestly im not that bothered if i cant.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

LOL, what kind of ******* negs someone for giving their differing opinion?

You gave up on your hair and you look like a tool now. Enjoy.
    That comment is why. This is a thread to help bros out, then you come busting in here with you "I'm so cool cuz i want mah hair and your thread is pathetic and whiny LULZ I have my regimine it is so easy and i still have my hair"

Cool you found a way to keep your hair. Congrats. srs. Why are you whining in my thread That is trying help brahs out, and then saying it isn't a srs thread. God you're a *******.

You have the comprehension of a 10 year old retard. This thread was made for bros to look at it from a different view besides the misc "LDAR if you go bald, bald is suicide."

I guarantee I look better than you too, lol at saying I look like a tool for shaving my head. This you bro?

GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See this is the problem. The amount of times I hear or see on the misc guys saying this "but you are deluded if you think you are better off bald than with decent hair sorry."

I disagree 100%. Here's why:
    -I would rather have a full nice head of hair than be bald. Anyone would. That's not the point. The point is we can't
    -What is "decent hair?" Everyone said I had decent hair before I shaved my head. I was miserable with it. I couldn't stand it. Decent hair isn't great hair. You're always going to want more. The problem is, that costs money, time, effort, mental power to do it.
    -You're spending all this money, effecting your hormones, and putting all this extra time and effort into have decent hair. Why? Do you really look that much better?
    -You looked completely fine with a shaved head. Looked alpha actually. Why all the effort for crappy hair? srs

Just my two cents. But hey if you think it makes you happy then good on ya. keep going. Do what you want. Just trying to show people the effect of your mentality on this subject. At the end of the day it is just hair on your head.
    yeah man I get what your saying but my personal view is I always have the option to shave my head so why not at least give things a shot.

I wouldn't be half as bothered if I was 10 years older. would just focus on being jacked

but I am only young in my prime once.

a few k for a transplant over the course of a lifetime its worth the money.

the meds are worth it. get the sides? well just stop taking it.

worst case scenario I know I look good with a shaved head.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TBH though, OP creating this thread its as if Tom Cruise created a thread to support manlets. Lets be honest he's Tom Cruise lol
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

Look how butthurt you got OP... I'm F-ing cracking up

Blumpkin Instructor

yeah man I get what your saying but my personal view is I always have the option to shave my head so why not at least give things a shot.

I wouldn't be half as bothered if I was 10 years older. would just focus on being jacked

but I am only young in my prime once.

a few k for a transplant over the course of a lifetime its worth the money.

the meds are worth it. get the sides? well just stop taking it.

worst case scenario I know I look good with a shaved head.
    Hey then by all means go and do it. I just point out the other side of things and put it in perspective.

Not everyone has a clear outlook like you do. At the end of they you do what you want.

My main goal with this thread is to show dudes balding isn't the end of the world, it can save people money, time, and being self conscious, and a few tips on how to look solid being bald. Misc corrupts dudes to thinking it is going to kill your sex life and you'll be some incel beta if you shave your head, unless you're like Dwayne Johnson.

Look how butthurt you got OP... I'm F-ing cracking up
    It's *******s like you that made me make this thread. You're an IRL ******* and it's clear. Move along buddy.

pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pushlimits is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lmao at your thread. i'd be more concerned with why you've got so many pimples.

here's the issue. people like you fret over something as ridiculous as spending a fortune trying to save your hair like it's the only thing that matters when in actual fact, hair is the least important thing in the world to me. of course, i could make it an issue, like anyone can, but if you are making an issue out of your hair, or lack of, you either have the most perfect life or your priorities and/or mental health is fukked up.

check out the bald famous people. they could afford the most expensive treatments, get their hair back or prevent them from losing it, but they choose not to. why? because it's not important.

lol @ people spending a ton of money to keep their hair when they are out of shape or don't have their life in order.

if you think it's just your hair holding you back, i've got bad news for you...

digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digital022 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always had difficulty styling my hair so didn't even care when I started to bald.

Currently using Skull Shaver electric razor every morning on my dome and a stubble trimmer for my grill.