Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not liking Trump anymore....

Trump's change on his stance i.e. Banning all Muslims, deporting illegal immigrants, has left a bad taste in my mouth about the man.

I liked Trump because he was not apologetic and he spoke his mind and went against the grain, but now he seems weak and just doing/saying what the republican party wants to hear to get in and that to me is weak.

As I said before I don't vote probably never will, but I liked what he presented but now...ehhh he seems just like the rest, for that Cruz should have won the nominee, at the very least he wouldn't have had to change his stance as much as Trump is doing now

I seriously wanted to see him win over Hillary, now not so much. I am OK with Hillary winning, at least she seems to have more balls than him.
    On the list for Bannukah

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Trump's change on his stance i.e. Banning all Muslims, deporting illegal immigrants, has left a bad taste in my mouth about the man.

I liked Trump because he was not apologetic and he spoke his mind and went against the grain, but now he seems weak and just doing/saying what the republican party wants to hear to get in and that to me is weak.

As I said before I don't vote probably never will, but I liked what he presented but now...ehhh he seems just like the rest, for that Cruz should have won the nominee, at the very least he wouldn't have had to change his stance as much as Trump is doing now

I seriously wanted to see him win over Hillary, now not so much. I am OK with Hillary winning, at least she seems to have more balls than him.
    Just For you BH :} a Good Read LOL,.............. Hillary is a Vile repugnant Excuse of a Human Being, a carpet bagging hypocrite that should be in a Federal Penitentiary & her asset`s Seized , she would be Obama on Steroids Plus with a Revenge Factor !

I know my Stance on Trump albeit unpopular is still mine nevertheless, I didn`t believe him when he announced and still feel the same, We are stewards of our Republic and as such, our greatest responsibility is not to ourselves, or any political party, but to the next generation of Americans. We must work tirelessly to see to it that they inherit a freer, stronger, safer, more prosperous nation than was handed to us.

As an American, my greatest allegiance is to liberty. As long as there is liberty, no task is insurmountable, no challenge too overwhelming. As long as there is liberty, anything is possible. we will Lose more and more of that with Hillary and I am afraid Trump as well.

When I apply my litmus test of liberty to Donald Trump, he fails - completely.

In fact, he has not only failed to ever stand for liberty, he has repeatedly worked to undermine it. From supporting an assault weapons ban, the seizure of private property via eminent domain, the restructuring of libel laws, and socialized medicine (just to name a few) - throughout his entire adult life, Donald Trump has repeatedly championed the power of the state.

Regardless of what he says now, Donald Trump has a history. That history is the clearest indication of how he would govern as president. No matter how badly Americans want to “blow up” Washington, they absolutely must consider who, and what, arises from the embers of that destruction

What will become of liberty under a Trump administration? Will it grow? Will it recede? Will it vanish altogether? Donald Trump is not the best among us, nor is Hillary Clinton. They are both incredibly flawed human beings whom we should be equally ashamed of.

Neither would advance the cause of freedom. Both would take us – not to that shining city on a hill of which President Reagan spoke - but into the murky valley below. Never have I seen America faced with having two such poor choices for president.

With the lessons of history as a guide, I see in Donald Trump the character flaws that are the hallmarks of despotism. In Hillary Clinton, I also see multiple character flaws, but I see them as belonging not to a potential despot, but rather to a conniving, self-serving, progressive politician who believes in lining her own pockets and enlarging/increasing the state and its power.

The two are reprehensible – but completely different. One threatens to further enlarge the state, the other, potentially (a la Napoleon), to become it.

Donald Trump has never even spoken about liberty. Neither has he spoken about the Constitution and the Founding documents. This is an absolute first in the history of the United States,My greatest concern about Donald Trump, though, isn’t a trait he lacks, but a dangerous one he possesses – in spades. Authoritarianism. Trump’s position that he is a Christian, but has never asked for forgiveness – coupled with his incessant bragging – not only further shows that he is weak, but that he also lacks humility.

Strength, compassion, and humility are necessary in any leader – but especially so in the person who would occupy the highest and most powerful office in the world. Just look at what the absence of those qualities has done over the last seven years.

Let me be clear that I don’t want to vote for Hillary Clinton. I also don’t want to vote for Donald Trump. My preference is to write-in or vote third party. I think they are both terrible for our future.

But between a big government progressive and a potential despot – every American must ask themselves where liberty has the greatest chance to survive over the next four years.

As a Constitutional conservative, I take solace in, and guidance from the words of Alexander Hamilton, who in the election of 1800 said, “If we must have an enemy at the head of government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible.”
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    The two are reprehensible – but completely different. One threatens to further enlarge the state, the other, potentially (a la Napoleon), to become it.
    I like this phrase.

I really, really wish there was a decent third-party candidate running with a decent third-party organization. The country desperately needs something like that.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I like this phrase.

I really, really wish there was a decent third-party candidate running with a decent third-party organization. The country desperately needs something like that.
    thanks and how sad is it in reality
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)

I think they are both terrible for our future.
    This and only this. And I have always liked Trump, just not as the leader of the free world.

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So let me get this straight

Your changing teams cause the woman has balls.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yup, looks like he is gradually going to morph into a standard cut-and-paste republican just in time to lose to Hillary in November. The ultimate outsider is doing all he can to please the insiders and party elites. He doesn't seem smart enough to recognize that his nomination was a repudiation of the establishment. Now he wants to be one of them. Cut-and-paste republicans lost to Obama, and I guess now they want to lose to Hillary in an even more spectacular fashion.

About the third-party comments ITT. There are 3rd parties that have gained some traction in recent years: reform party, tea party, libertarian party. If you don't like Trump or Hildebeast, you could always cast your vote for Gary Johnson.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I liked Trump because he was not apologetic and he spoke his mind and went against the grain, but now he seems weak and just doing/saying what the republican party wants to hear to get inand that to me is weak.

Quite the opposite on the bolded. His original stance is what got him the nomination for the Republican party.
    Now his true colors are coming out.
    Anybody who knew this guy's past history, knows he's a fraud.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Guinea-pig View Post
    So let me get this straight

Your changing teams cause the woman has balls.
    Lol actually I am feeling Bernie right now!

Bernie 2016!!!!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    If you don't like Trump or Hildebeast, you could always cast your vote for Gary Johnson.
    I read his plan. No thanks.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Quite the opposite on the bolded. His original stance is what got him the nomination for the Republican party.
    Now his true colors are coming out.
    Anybody who knew this guy's past history, knows he's a fraud.
    This^^^

Will be my first year of doing a write in candidate...sad
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

anonymous
    Lol actually I am feeling Bernie right now!

Bernie 2016!!!!!
    Yeah, no. Disgusting racial pandering aside, anyone who's pledging to raise my taxes 30k a year, destroy my 401k with moronic wall street taxes and take away my healthcare is not getting my vote

Trump has to play the game a bit because he needs the republican war chest to win. Obviously he's still the best candidate and the muslim ban thing was probably the only thing he said that was ever cringy.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a Constitutional conservative, I take solace in, and guidance from the words of Alexander Hamilton, who in the election of 1800 said, “If we must have an enemy at the head of government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible.”
    Good post thomas but this line at the end really needs to be highlighted. If Trump gets in and turns out to be a fraud, the republican party may be done for decades or forever...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    John,

Don't feel bad, man.. I'm also a Trump supporter as you know. Not that our votes count, but at least I have not punched his name in the way I did with Dubya...twice.. I'm also keeping an eye on what he says and does..

His first strike was when he hired a Soros tool to help him raise money..

His second strike was when he said the best way to eliminate our unsustainable debt is to default (which I agree with 1000% phuck those money changers), only to change his mind when he said it's okay to have hyperinflation.

So yeah, we're fukked..

I like this phrase.

There is... Gary Johnson
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    John,

There is... Gary Johnson
    open borders advocate. Into the trash he goes.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

So yeah, we're fukked..
    And the people thought he was gonna use his own money to finance his campaign Lmao.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    open borders advocate. Into the trash he goes.
    Yeah, I'm pretty much Libertarian leaning on a lot of issues, but open borders ain't one of them.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty much Libertarian leaning on a lot of issues, but open borders ain't one of them.
    yup, me too. Ron Paul was the only L candidate with a sensible border policy... Open borders is usually sold as a delusional package deal with 'we'll stop welfare and illegals will stop coming!' - never mind the millions of US citizens who paid into welfare, or the massive crime wave that would happen if you cut off EBT to societies bottom feeders.

You can't take away Americans entitlements as President so that means locking the border (ideally no more birthright citizenship either but good luck with that).

Bernie promising to Amnesty the illegals or at worst stop deporting them means RIP constitution within a decade. Which is hilarious as before he became Uncle Cuck to La Raza he was anti open borders, saying they were a 'Koch brothers idea' and how he wanted to protest American workers.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So somebody standing for election said something to gain votes and then changed their mind and said something different to gain votes. #businessasusual
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    So somebody standing for election said something to gain votes and then changed their mind and said something different to gain votes. #businessasusual
    Unbelievable!

ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElrondHubbard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup, looks like he is gradually going to morph into a standard cut-and-paste republican just in time to lose to Hillary in November. The ultimate outsider is doing all he can to please the insiders and party elites. He doesn't seem smart enough to recognize that his nomination was a repudiation of the establishment. Now he wants to be one of them. Cut-and-paste republicans lost to Obama, and I guess now they want to lose to Hillary in an even more spectacular fashion.

About the third-party comments ITT. There are 3rd parties that have gained some traction in recent years: reform party, tea party, libertarian party. If you don't like Trump or Hildebeast, you could always cast your vote for Gary Johnson.
    Yeah, there are third parties out there. But I said "decent".

My wife and I did an extensive search of third parties during the last election, hoping to find one, no matter how small, with a sane platform. We disappointed. They're all just as much nutjobs as the big two, if not even moreso..
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Yeah, no. Disgusting racial pandering aside, anyone who's pledging to raise my taxes 30k a year, destroy my 401k with moronic wall street taxes and take away my healthcare is not getting my vote

Trump has to play the game a bit because he needs the republican war chest to win. Obviously he's still the best candidate and the muslim ban thing was probably the only thing he said that was ever cringy.
    I dunno, that stuff about printing money without limit to pay off our debt cheaply, and the other stuff about getting rid of the Geneva conventions didn't sit well with me either.
    -Voltaire

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dunno, that stuff about printing money without limit to pay off our debt cheaply, and the other stuff about getting rid of the Geneva conventions didn't sit well with me either.
    The Geneva conventions are a grey area for the US anyway. The US didn't sign up to the ICC, as it refuses to let anybody judge US citizens. If the ICC can't prosecute any US citizens for war crimes, wtf use is the Geneva convention?
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, there are third parties out there. But I said "decent".
    Well, that is the problem -- "decent" is highly subjective and one person's common sense ideas are viewed by others as an ideology of nutters. Given the rise of the outsiders during this election, clearly the time is ripe for a third party, but there doesn't seem to be many platforms that have any kind of broadbased appeal. Just curious, what would you define as a "decent" platform?
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    . Just curious, what would you define as a "decent" platform?
    People who agree with me. It's at least a good start.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protg LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Have you told your peeps? Because wasn't it your peeps that made Trump win NY? You better tell them.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Good post thomas but this line at the end really needs to be highlighted. If Trump gets in and turns out to be a fraud, the republican party may be done for decades or forever...
    One can hope.

John,

Don't feel bad, man.. I'm also a Trump supporter as you know. Not that our votes count, but at least I have not punched his name in the way I did with Dubya...twice.. I'm also keeping an eye on what he says and does..

His second strike was when he said the best way to eliminate our unsustainable debt is to default (which I agree with 1000% phuck those money changers), only to change his mind when he said it's okay to have hyperinflation.

So yeah, we're fukked..

There is... Gary Johnson
    LOL Joel I don't "feel bad" man, I just lost my respect to the man. I do understand he needs to do this to "appeal" to the republican party, but what I liked about the man was his ability to stick to his guns' not to be apologetic, to stand out and NOT be a politician. But low and behold he is another politician.

I could not care less if he made it to be the POTUS or not, just thought he was, for a lack of a better word, a breath of fresh air from all this political correctness bu!!sh!t

Anyway, like I said, the next in line that seems to be pretty much speaking his mind is Bernie.
    On the list for Bannukah

LOL Joel I don't "feel bad" man, I just lost my respect to the man. I do understand he needs to do this to "appeal" to the republican party, but what I liked about the man was his ability to stick to his guns' not to be apologetic, to stand out and NOT be a politician. But low and behold he is another politician.

I could not care less if he made it to be the POTUS or not, just thought he was, for a lack of a better word, a breath of fresh air from all this political correctness bu!!sh!t

Anyway, like I said, the next in line that seems to be pretty much speaking his mind is Bernie.
    Bernie considers a snowball's chance in hell to be favorable odds compared to his.