Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Any statistics to show this is happening? If a sicko wants to assault someone in a restroom, that'll happen regardless of any laws. Responsible parents don't let your children go into public restrooms alone so that shouldn't be an issue either.
    I agree in part, ICE. But, to me, if there is a law, it gives the pervs permission. We are seeing an increase in incidents already.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any statistics to show this is happening? If a sicko wants to assault someone in a restroom, that'll happen regardless of any laws. Responsible parents don't let your children go into public restrooms alone so that shouldn't be an issue either.
    Sometimes a parent of the opposite sex has no choice but to allow a children to go into a public restroom unaccompanied.

Generally people are pretty good about it, but you are correct in saying it would happen regardless of any law in place, and there are already laws in place. Parents of the opposite sex would love the opportunity to go into the same bathroom as the child but it would cause lots of issues and probably wind up with the police or management being called on them because people seem to favor having restrooms in use with the same sex or waste elimination parts. Seems...oddly familiar to what’s happening now, people are freaking out about people of the opposite sex suddenly in the same bathroom what was once a moral issue (backed by law) is now a political issue (due to law).

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I agree in part, ICE. But, to me, if there is a law, it gives the pervs permission. We are seeing an increase in incidents already.
    I don't think we are really seeing an increase in this behaviour it has always happened. It's not rare to hear of a woman in the men's bathroom although it is rare to hear of a male in the woman's bathroom. This is just the hottest new emotional story which a lot of media outlets are definitely pushing, so suddenly it's front page and ladled soup for the talking heads.
    Last edited by Clinos; 05-16-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Baffled at how you two are having a worst presidents ever discussion and Carter is not holding at least the #2 position.
    Best ex president ever

As long as there are perverts there will be perverts in public bathrooms. As a recovering queerphobic I'm trying to be open minded. For me, I guess, what I don't know doesn't bother me.

Would I rather have a tranny in the ladies room or standing next to me taking a leak? Hard to say. Keep in mind, this is the tranny I have in mind.

Although s/he may look like

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Not so sure. Having run businesses that had public restrooms, I can tell you hands down, women are much worse than men when it comes to fckd up bathrooms. It surprises most people, but it's true.

So, I guess what I'm saying is this; how will men be able to blame women for being bigger slobs in public bathrooms if they're mixed? Yes, this is the biggest issue that I see regarding this subject; deniability.
    That's what my wife has told me, too. She'd rather use the men's room, all other things being equal.

But does that mean she'd trash it if she could? The mystery deepens...
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    Best ex president ever

As long as there are perverts there will be perverts in public bathrooms. As a recovering queerphobic I'm trying to be open minded. For me, I guess, what I don't know doesn't bother me.

Would I rather have a tranny in the ladies room or standing next to me taking a leak? Hard to say. Keep in mind, this is the tranny I have in mind.

If Miss Transylvania even remotely makes eye contact with me in the john I am so out of there. I'll pee outside on the door handle thank you...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    That's what my wife has told me, too. She'd rather use the men's room, all other things being equal.

But does that mean she'd trash it if she could? The mystery deepens...
    I believe the deniability factor could play big here........

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    If Miss Transylvania even remotely makes eye contact with me in the john I am so out of there. I'll pee outside on the door handle thank you...
    C'mon, admit it! You think he's a little bit hawt, right?
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sexual assault will happen anyway so let's give them better opportunities. Great logic.
    David

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Sexual assault will happen anyway so let's give them better opportunities. Great logic.
    Show some statistics that show transgenders attacking kids. Using your logic, we shouldn't allow guns because it's just easier for criminals better access to them

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vakrka View Post
    I can't wait for Obama to leave.
    This is nothing about what is fair, it's about proving a point just like gay marriage is.
    Whats the point trying to be made?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Show some statistics that show transgenders attacking kids. Using your logic, we shouldn't allow guns because it's just easier for criminals better access to them
    I think it would be better to go with anecdotal evidence rather that straight statistics for transgender attacks since it's somewhat complicated. Normally they are the ones being attacked, but in the news here are a few cases of abuse of the recognition laws:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5...-prestigiacomo

http://therightscoop.com/wa-state-co...o-young-girls/

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only a guess, but I think he may be referencing guys pretending to be transgendered, not actual transgendered people.

Just a guess.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Only a guess, but I think he may be referencing guys pretending to be transgendered, not actual transgendered people.

Just a guess.
    This. I personally don't have nothing against transgenders (who've had the operation) using the bathroom.
    Where I do have a problem is 15 year old little Johnny who 'claims' he identifies as a female using the girls showers.
    It also makes the ****'s job much easier.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    This. I personally don't have nothing against transgenders (who've had the operation) using the bathroom.
    Where I do have a problem is 15 year old little Johnny who 'claims' he identifies as a female using the girls showers.
    It also makes the ****'s job much easier.
    I do have a personal rule that until a man has the balls to cut off his balls, he's a he. This happens occasionally in my profession and in the media with Bruce Jenner. I'll be as open minded as the next liberal, but dammit they have to actually make the commitment first. Anything less is cross dressing.

But as far as the thread goes, I'm still sticking with, what I don't know doesn't bother me.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Guns? Lol. Nice straw man. Part of my job is counseling victims of sexual abuse so I don't need to provide any statistics to know the lifetime of damage.
    David

New Obamacare Regulation Presses for Sex Change Surgery Coverage

Truth
    VA pays for veterans to have this surgery as well. I've had for transgendered veterans as patients as well. All over the age of 50.

Thoughts?

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    VA pays for veterans to have this surgery as well. I've had for transgendered veterans as patients as well. All over the age of 50.

Thoughts?
    Did they at least get a senior discount?
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thoughts?
    Yeah, I have thoughts. It's elective surgery. Fck that $hit! Let em' pay for it themselves.

And no, unlike some conservatives here, I'm not a homophobe. It is what it is....elective surgery.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Did they at least get a senior discount?
    Yeah, because at age 50+, I'm sure they missed out on The Early Bird Special.

JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000) JitnikoVi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tough to get statistics on something like this

Originally Posted by JitnikoVi View Post
    Tough to get statistics on something like this
    We should start a poll!

1. Did he order the salad?

2. Did he order "The Big Salad"?

3. Did he simply ask to have his salad tossed?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    It's because they refuse to use gay chickens.
    Cock blockers! They should be tarred and feathered and forced to cross the road immediately!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) InternetTuffGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just noticed this under the search field on the Google home page: Proud supporters of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia

This simply is not fair. Not only do these demographics get their very own phobia, now they have their very own day? How lucky can you get?
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We should start a poll!

1. Did he order the salad?

2. Did he order "The Big Salad"?

3. Did he simply ask to have his salad tossed?
    At Reggies, you can only order two small salads. No egg white omelettes either.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    At Reggies, you can only order two small salads. No egg white omelettes either.
    Why can't they just put two small salads in a big bowl? Fxck Reggies.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    She should have called the cops. Who the f was he to do that?

She should have called the cops. Who the f was he to do that?
    Not even going to pretend to lie here, if some guy walks into the womens bathroom that has my mother or daughter in it, rest assured I am pretty damn sure I'm walking into that bathroom behind them.

You know it’s difficult,” the man said with a shrug as he walked away from the bathroom. “You are dressed like a man. Of course, you are dressed like a man, so…”

He later told Rush he was “confused” when he saw her go into the bathroom and went into the restroom with his mother “to make sure she was good.”
    But this has nothing to do with the transgender stuff going on, it's sensational news picked up from a youtube video to try to tie it to the trangender bathroom discussion/storyline. The guy explained himself to her and it seem that after all was said and done it wasn't worth the phone call to the police or management. I'm just assuming here but it could be that his mother came out of the bathroom and said something, if he is to be believed.

I like her #peeinpeace hastag, amen sister.

Who the f was he to do that?
    A concerned citizen? A concerned parent? A pervert, himself?

The point being; the federal govt. has once again, come along and imposed political correctness on citizens who aren't "wired" that way. Trouble, all day long.

A concerned citizen? A concerned parent? A pervert, himself?

The point being; the federal govt. has once again, come along and imposed political correctness on citizens who aren't "wired" that way. Trouble, all day long.
    I get where you're coming from but this guy followed a skinny chick wearing a baseball cap into the ladies room? Not his place in any way at all.

I get where you're coming from but this guy followed a skinny chick wearing a baseball cap into the ladies room? Not his place in any way at all.
    Looking at her pic? I can honestly say that I can see where the guy thought she MIGHT have been a young man. But again, this is the kind of fear/action (unfortunate as it may be) that will surely escalate because of an unnecessary law. As a grown man, I don't care if Nancy comes in to take a piss next to me...or sit in a stall just feet away. But as a parent of young children (mine are grown now), I can definitely see great concern. I mean, why couldn't this just be left alone? Again, being PC for all the masses to see......it's a losing "brownie point" for liberals, in my book. Pleasing .3% of the population at the expense of possibly upsetting 99.7%?.....geeezus...