Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Neck exercises with no weight or small plates

So a few years back When I lost a lot of weight I did some exercises that I can't even remember, which are some good exercises I can do with either no weights or small plates at home to build up that area etc, I'm just getting back into the gym after a nasty back injury and I'm getting that little sag under my chin, I have a huge jaw and it's always trouble when I put on weight or lose it

Thanks!

ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyWollfff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so I'm recovering from a neck injury a month or so ago and I'm finding that shrugs and lateral raises do great for the neck. Just about any shoulder exercise also uses the neck. You can do shrugs and lateral raises with just about anything you can find around your house. Feel free to google calisthenic neck exercises and whatnot. Hope I helped some lol.
    "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right" - Confucius

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArmyWollfff View Post
    so I'm recovering from a neck injury a month or so ago and I'm finding that shrugs and lateral raises do great for the neck. Just about any shoulder exercise also uses the neck. You can do shrugs and lateral raises with just about anything you can find around your house. Feel free to google calisthenic neck exercises and whatnot. Hope I helped some lol.
    gonna check this out, what I did before was actual isolated neck exercises that I used weight plates for though and each targeted certain muscles, it kind of hard to search on google and whatnot since all it brings up is schemes for woman etc

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you're at bodybuilding.com, why not use the tools and resources here first? hint: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise.../6/muscle/neck

StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongLikeKong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You want to strengthen/build up your neck to reduce the sag under your chin?

You can do it if you want, but a tiny bit of loose skin will tighten up over time being lean