zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

increase testosterone - what have you done?

Hello all,

Over 40 now and decided to do a medical check up and check pretty much everything. I have always been a hard gainer so I was not super surprised to hear that my only issue was low testosterone. I am still within the acceptable levels for my age but I am on the low end of it. i work out with weights three times a week, cardio the other days usually hiking of swimming with one day off.. not overweight ( i hear being overweight can lower your testosterone)
    Doctor suggested:
    1. 15mg to 30 mg of Zinc daily
    2. some suppplement called cordyceps which is derived from fungus/mushroom that is suppose to help boost testosterone plus a whole range of other stuff i wont bore you with here
    3. Start taking more quality fish oil (even though I eat fish like 4 to 5 times a week now she still thinks it would be beneficial)
    4. Better sleep and reduction of stress (i do get stressed more then I should)

She says try this for a couple of months and see where I stand....

Was curious on other people's issues with testosterone, what they did to increase it and if anyone has used any of the options that my doctor has suggested. I know most of us are not doctors here but surely some people have had experience in lower testosterone problems.
    thanks!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First, stop worrying about it. You can add muscle with almost none of it.

Lots of sunshine and reducing stress worked for me.

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard to come by in Canada this time of year, but sun or UV exposure is thought to raise testosterone along with other hormone levels.

"Does vitamin D affect testosterone levels?"

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/vitam...terone-levels/

&

"Sunbathing 'boosts men's sex drives': Testosterone levels rise with Vitamin D increase"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-increase.html

Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac
    Originally Posted by zoddyman View Post
    Hello all,

Over 40 now and decided to do a medical check up and check pretty much everything. I have always been a hard gainer so I was not super surprised to hear that my only issue was low testosterone. I am still within the acceptable levels for my age but I am on the low end of it. i work out with weights three times a week, cardio the other days usually hiking of swimming with one day off.. not overweight ( i hear being overweight can lower your testosterone)

Doctor suggested:
    1. 15mg to 30 mg of Zinc daily
    2. some suppplement called cordyceps which is derived from fungus/mushroom that is suppose to help boost testosterone plus a whole range of other stuff i wont bore you with here
    3. Start taking more quality fish oil (even though I eat fish like 4 to 5 times a week now she still thinks it would be beneficial)
    4. Better sleep and reduction of stress (i do get stressed more then I should)

She says try this for a couple of months and see where I stand....

Was curious on other people's issues with testosterone, what they did to increase it and if anyone has used any of the options that my doctor has suggested. I know most of us are not doctors here but surely some people have had experience in lower testosterone problems.
    thanks!
    Dont mean to pry, but whats your libido and morning "arousal' like? This is normally a good marker for testosterone levels, eating meat, lifting, competing with other males, sun and hanging around pretty girls helps
    Fat is required for hormone production including test. If you diet is very low fat this can also cause test issues.
    BB who diet at extremes often suffer greatly from reduced sex drive and erectile function.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you aren't deficient in zinc more won't help much. Booster pills don't do much of anything. Reducing stress is a realistic goal, as is prioritizing sleep. Attempt to fill in any gaps in your diet. In terms of gains, normal is normal. But if you feel better, you may do better in gym and life and have some carry over OP.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quality sleep and less stress.

I'm have abnormal low test, but I take no test. Can't afford it even with insurance. I still make gains in the gym.

There's nothing OTC you can take, so just save your money.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I just increased your testosterone level, OP. Enjoy the surge.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post

Mine just went up several inches...uh.. I mean points.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HStudio00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've noticed that I lose fat/maintain lean muscle easier when I take fish oil and vitamin D. Of course, I'm D deficient, so that would definitely help, but there is a lot of science that correlates vitamin D and testosterone levels. BB.com has some articles on testosterone, and fish oil specifically.
    To live is Christ, to die is gainz

Sarcastic commentary on life/etc: https://twitter.com/samueljhand
    YouTube: Samuel Hand

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In addition to what others have said: sunshine, regular sex, colder showers, and even somewhat gimmicky things like not handling coated receipts and avoiding processed soy.

My numbers are on the upper end:

330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac Palmac
    Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post
    In addition to what others have said: sunshine, regular sex, colder showers, and even somewhat gimmicky things like not handling coated receipts and avoiding processed soy.

Regular sex may be hard (excuse the pun) for folks who cant get an erection and have poor libido, a catch 22. Aside from eating whole foods, I personally find that If I achieve or succeed at something it get's the juices flowing.

Im shocked at the amount of peers I have that dont have any libido and rarely tap their partners on the shoulder They are average Joe's that dont move around much and love processed food and beer as soon as they get home. I'd be pretty confident their test levels will be low.

zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) zoddyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks all for the info and the photo

Sex Drive is fine for me, no issues on that end. I am not overall worried about it, it was just noticed during my medical check up and the doctor suggested a few things to get it up.. with a higher testosterone level help my overall weight lifting gains? well that I am not sure to be honest, but will check the levels again in 2 or 3 months see where they are at.

Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramolegenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    had some problems with low T last year. it was almost under minimum level. started working out (which you already do), lost some bad weight, gained some muscles, started taking vitamins D and E, along with some zink. tried to sleep more, stress less. spend as much time in the sun as possible. my T went up like crazy, from around 220 units of the scale (can't remember proper units of measuring) to over 600. and i did second measuring on bad day to do it (tired, not enough sleep, hungry and cranky). not sure will this help you, but that's what I did. will need to check it out in few months again, just to keep it under control.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zoddyman View Post
    Thanks all for the info and the photo

Sex Drive is fine for me, no issues on that end. I am not overall worried about it, it was just noticed during my medical check up and the doctor suggested a few things to get it up.. with a higher testosterone level help my overall weight lifting gains? well that I am not sure to be honest, but will check the levels again in 2 or 3 months see where they are at.

If you are not deficient (for you), raising your natural levels (within the normal range) has not really shown to have much impact. LOTS of testboosters on the market. Some that actually work. I dont know that any show anyone adding more mass because of a small shift.

Now if you are showing dysfunction and suffering symptoms, it MAY also impact your ability to add muscle. But some things have shown test is not as big a player in muscle growth (within normal ranges).

Below is a picture of my first year progress back in the gym. I did not know it at the time, but I had Low-t. Not just a little...I was BELOW the bottom of the scale. Somewhere around where it might be for a 12 yo girl . Long story short, I has suffered a head injury 2 years earlier and took a while to figure out I had developed hormone issues. I suffered some extreme fatigue despite getting in better and better shape. Surprisingly, I did not have any sexual sides but the fatigue was debilitating. But as you can see, it did not prevent me from gaining muscle, nor strength.

If you are not suffering symptoms, and are within fairly normal ranges, I would not give it another thought. Eating will have the most power over how you respond to your training. Both quality AND quantity.

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000) cerigitts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Balanced diet, sufficient sleep, managing stress, losing bodyfat & lifting heavy arsed weights.

Morning wood is good

11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11201ny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Squats
    The majority is always wrong, the minority is seldom right

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 11201ny View Post
    Squats
    And bench press
    And dead lift
    And leg press
    And overhead press
    And weighted dips
    etc. etc. etc.

The fact is, all types of strenuous resistance training cause a temporary increase in testosterone and growth hormone – a few hours a day. Squats do not have the monopoly on this.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vitamin D has really worked for me.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by MoldyGopher View Post

Those numbers are almost unheard of for guys half your age, never mind over 40

Very lucky!

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Those numbers are almost unheard of for guys half your age, never mind over 40

Very lucky!
    I am not sure.... Over the years, I have seen guys post up levels in the 1100's and you might day "DYEL"?. Then guys in awesome shape with great muscularity share they are in the 400-500's. The more I see, the more I am not convinced (within normal range) test is not the biggest player in muscular potential. Yes....you need enough to be functional for you (which might fall different on the range for individuals), but going from say 600 to 950 might not really show any real changes. There have been "natural" test boosting supplements that work that produced similar boosts. (many are not available today). I dont think anyone saw any real growth from them. But, plenty of guys posted up blood work showing 50+% increases in test.

This is not to be confused with super-physiological levels. There is no denying that jacking up levels 200-300% has an effect.
    RAW lifts

anonymous
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I am not sure.... Over the years, I have seen guys post up levels in the 1100's and you might day "DYEL"?. Then guys in awesome shape with great muscularity share they are in the 400-500's. The more I see, the more I am not convinced (within normal range) test is not the biggest player in muscular potential. Yes....you need enough to be functional for you (which might fall different on the range for individuals), but going from say 600 to 950 might not really show any real changes. There have been "natural" test boosting supplements that work that produced similar boosts. (many are not available today). I dont think anyone saw any real growth from them. But, plenty of guys posted up blood work showing 50+% increases in test.

This is not to be confused with super-physiological levels. There is no denying that jacking up levels 200-300% has an effect.
    True, it's not going to be dramatic but in my experience my recovery is better, I'm more focused and my strength and general well being seem better at the top end of normal range vs being in the low 300's as I was a decade ago!

Agreed there is so much more than just one hormone to worry about - you can be 'high test' and have low DHT, high E2, low IGF1, poor motor skills, a poor mix of muscle fibers for lifting, chronic inflammation and injuries, poor leverage, poor structure, the list is endless. Getting more esoteric all the 'right' numbers might be in line, but you could have some liver dysfunction or enzyme issue so you didn't convert those factors correctly (or thyroid dysfunction!), SHBG too low or high, you could mess up your DHT conversion with propecia, it makes my head hurt trying to think of all the bases to cover.

I don't think a few hundred points here and there in the middle range will make much difference (be it from Zinc, no fap or Tribulus + DHEA) but going from the bottom to the top certainly helps.

I have no idea how you looked so good when 'bottomed' out

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think I buy any of that stuff. I had my test checked years ago and it was 267, on a scale of 300-1200. I was soft, tired, couldn't sleep, always anxious, irritable, and I couldn't even work out. I find it extremely hard to believe that guys with low test are making great gains.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    I have no idea how you looked so good when 'bottomed' out
    Yea...it was why I never thought "t" was an issue for me. Took me 3 years to figure it out. My condition was not the norm though. My issue stemmed from a severe head injury so I did not have a slow decline in levels. After I recovered from the broken neck and tbi, I made a goal to get back in shape. I started tracking macros and worked out with all my intensity. I made what I thought was great progress, yet I continually felt worse and worse.

I had no sexual issues. Just extreeme fatigue. I could sleep 10 hours and the be ready for a nap 4 hours after waking. On weekends I would not get out of bed until 1pm. I felt like the life was sucked out of me. I forced myself to train through it. It was never easy, but I was determined.

After 2 physicals of feeling like crap and my gp seeing I was in good shape, he tested my hormones. I found out my thyroid was low as well as test. (Both pituitary stimulated)

We attacked one at a time tackling testosterone first. A year after getting my levels sorted there (which helped with about 80% of the severe fatigue) I then went on thyroid meds. When that was normalized, I was back 100%. I now do fine on 7-8 hours sleep. Although when training very heavy I at times need more.

I hear people all the time complain they can't lose weight because they have low thyroid. ..or cant gain muscle because they only are at 400. I can only go by my experiences. If you are suffering real symptoms, by all means talk to a dr. But if you think you need it for "gainz"... you might be disappointed when you figure out that is not what was really holding you back.
    Last edited by induced_drag; 02-10-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    RAW lifts

ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryemain24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Worked for me! lol

Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WellHungOver View Post
    I don't think I buy any of that stuff. I had my test checked years ago and it was 267, on a scale of 300-1200. I was soft, tired, couldn't sleep, always anxious, irritable, and I couldn't even work out. I find it extremely hard to believe that guys with low test are making great gains.
    Mine was tested low 3x last year and I was making gains in the gym. I was also tired and had sleep / mood issues though. Eventually I got to see a specialist who gave me another test which ended up being normal so that was the end of that. I think mine may fluctuate at times for some reason. I'll have good months and bad months it seems. I'll probably wait until my next physical to get checked again though. Such a paint to get appointments as it is.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I look at old pictures of Bernadette Peters....don't judge me.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjtheprince14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been using Testo Fuel for the past 45 days or so & it seems like it's helped. Going to get my T levels checked after 60 days to confirm.

MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50) MikeNick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have never checked my test levels but I believe sometimes gets low. I can feel it on wake up... A good night's sleep or even better an afternoon sleep is a good boost and as everyone said so is good nutrition, sex and stress control.