nejxiis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nejxiis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nejxiis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Virginity

As the title clearly states, I am a guy who basically only ever used whey protein powder and mass gainers.. and like 4 scoops of creatine in 5 years of lifting.

Now, I want to see some improvements in my physique, mainly add lean size as I've been same size for 2 years now. Before I continue, just a small note that I KNOW that these are just supplements, so no miracle is going to happen, but it is worth a shot in my opinion, while still staying natty.

As I basically know nothing about what a supplement is or not, I searched for supplement stacks for sale and I could use some help deciding please?

First stack :
    PHD - GROWTH FACTOR MASS
    NANOX - ANDROX - Q12
    OLIMP - ZMA
    OLIMP - GOLD OMEGA 3
    OLIMP - VITA-MIN
    OLIMP - REDWEILER
    SCIVATION - XTEND (90 SERVINGS)

Second stack :
    PHD

GROWTH FACTOR MASS
    AMINO DRIVE
    BCAA
    METHOXY 7 TEST
    L-GLUTAMINE
    CREATINE
    BATTERY

which should i choose please? and is there anything you would take away or add from the stacks?

Thanks in advance.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Neither stack. Both are a waste of money. All you need are the basics: multi, fish oil, creatine, whey. Maybe toss in a preworkout at some point for an energy boost. Test boosting supplements really aren't worth it, especially at your age. Might help someone 40+ years old that has low test.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have been the same size for 2 years now....it all comes down to diet and training. You aren't training correctly for your goals and/or you arent eating enough. It has almost nothing to do with supplements.

I recommend you adjust your diet to the point you start progressing in weight. From there, add in basics....fish oil, multi, creapure, whey.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would suggest you just go with the staples and spend that money on quality food. You need to really take a look at your nutrition and training.
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER

nejxiis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nejxiis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nejxiis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Neither stack. Both are a waste of money. All you need are the basics: multi, fish oil, creatine, whey. Maybe toss in a preworkout at some point for an energy boost. Test boosting supplements really aren't worth it, especially at your age. Might help someone 40+ years old that has low test.
    about the low test part, not sure about that though, I mean at the moment I have no sex drive, like ever lol.. so maybe its running low at the moment?

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    If you have been the same size for 2 years now....it all comes down to diet and training. You aren't training correctly for your goals and/or you arent eating enough. It has almost nothing to do with supplements.

I recommend you adjust your diet to the point you start progressing in weight. From there, add in basics....fish oil, multi, creapure, whey.
    no i meant that Lean body mass hasnt changed. I bulked to 97kg, but when i cut back down i had like 22kg of extra fat..and got to 74-75kg 8% bf or so. So basically the plateau wasn't the weight itself, but lean weight.

cheers guys for the replies

Originally Posted by ewolf2 View Post
    I would suggest you just go with the staples and spend that money on quality food. You need to really take a look at your nutrition and training.
    As for training, I am currently doing a full body 8x8 Gironda style for size, decreasing rest periods from 45 seconds to 15 seconds and then add weight.

As for nutrition I am supposedly lean bulking as in calories, not sure if its going as lean muscle size though as last time i bulked to 97kg i had like 22kg of fat, so basically wasted 2 whole bulking seasons

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just go with the staple supplements fish oil, creatine, Multi,and protein powder
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    just go with the staple supplements fish oil, creatine, Multi,and protein powder
    Agree with this. You could even add in a preworkout if you feel the need to.

As far as gaining size it comes down to being in a consistent caloric surplus
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    If you have been the same size for 2 years now....it all comes down to diet and training. .
    Agreed. Diet is roughly 80% and will decide whether someone will meet their fitness goals or not providing there goal is realistic.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All of the above is sound advice.

As per what you attest to being low testosterone, speak to your doctor.
    Strong & Unstable

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    At 21 years old, if you have no sexdrive you should talk to your doctor. As for the stacks, I don't really like either one, but it's your choice. My advice is to find one that has the following supplements.

-Creatine
    -Multivitamin
    -Fishoil
    -Pre-workout (if you need a boost)
    -And some whey protein
    -another that you could add if you are doing any fasted workouts is a good BCAA.
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

Thanks very much guys, appreciate all the advice

yeah, I'll do the usual blood test i do annually and add the test check up to it

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A good solid diet and the proper training program is what's going to get you size. Staying the same for 2 yrs you are not doing something right. I would suggest taking a look at these links and make double sure you have everything spot on.

TDEE Calculator

Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

Nutrition

Workout Routines

As far as supplements go. I would just stick with the basics like:

Whey

Fish oil

Multi-V

Creatine Monohydrate

Pre-workout

You can let us know if your open to suggestions on any of those.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TJB85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find out your base calorie intake and bump it up 500 cal at a time. Train hard and get plenty of rest.

Supplements are just that they are there to supplement something that one is missing from their nutrition program. Don't use them thinking they are your main focus or self you'll fail.

Protein - no bs weight gainers they are full of garage - I'm a fan of Syntha 6/ON & Cellucor whey

Carbs - oats - sweet tatters - rice - poptarts for the haters

and a solid BCAA like ErgoChain - Best BCAA - Compete or MAN BCAAS (Sourbatch is the bomb) to help aid in overall recovery.

If you feel it is 100% necessary for you to have a pre workout than go with anyone the ones listed in the 100's of threads you see posted here. Can't go wrong.
    Owner of some cool companies.

- Haters Make Us Famous -
    ***DSC***