f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000)

Why dones't ANYONE EVER discuss nucleotides?

So, where are YOUR nucleotides coming from? How many per day do you get? Does chicken contain nucleotides? How about protein powder? What does a nucleotide deficiency look like? Is it possible to run out of nucleotides?

etc
    only one whey

Greddleok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All your questions can be answered by spending 5 minutes on google.

1) Where are mine coming from: Every single living thing I eat. Plant or animal.
    2) Pointless question as they're easily synthesised by the body.
    3) Yes...
    4) Trace
    5) Starvation/death. Nucleotides can be synthesised de novo, so you'd basically have to be completely devoid of any nutrients to have a deficiency.

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is this the same thing as nuclear explosion tsunamis?
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by f4k View Post
    So, where are YOUR nucleotides coming from? How many per day do you get? Does chicken contain nucleotides? How about protein powder? What does a nucleotide deficiency look like? Is it possible to run out of nucleotides?

etc
    Nucleotides are the building blocks of DNA? They get synthesized in the body..so im not sure why you need to get more? Unless im misunderstanding something. Chicken has nucleotides that are the basis of their DNA yea, when we eat chicken do we use their nucleotides...I don't see why we would. The rate limitng step of translation is the mRNA, there are an abundance of strands ready to be made into proteins, so why is the external intake important, is my question to your question.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000) f4k is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by dimasso69 View Post
    Nucleotides are the building blocks of DNA? They get synthesized in the body..so im not sure why you need to get more? Unless im misunderstanding something. Chicken has nucleotides that are the basis of their DNA yea, when we eat chicken do we use their nucleotides...I don't see why we would. The rate limitng step of translation is the mRNA, there are an abundance of strands ready to be made into proteins, so why is the external intake important, is my question to your question.
    I am not sure, Don't we use chicken's nucleotides? Cannot whole nucleotides be imported via digestive tract for use in human body? Arn't they identical? Large proteins can be transported such as encephaloma (mad cow) so why not something way more obvious like nucleotides. Assuming that there is some background production is haughty, over confident point of view, assuming that there will always be enough copies of sets of genes to coincidentally produce the "right" amount of mRNA, nobody is checking the "given" background production of what you assume you are going to find in cytosol at that correct instant with perfect concentration.

From this perspective, processing is ruining the completeness, and that truly whole un-processed animal flesh is the best source of nutrition with respect to complete intact versions, or "sets" of necessary equipment. The real "question" is what is a cell, what does processing do to whats inside it and how does that influence nutrition. Thats where all of this is going, not rate limiting in the mRNA->protein (you are saying that we are waiting on amino acids and translation which I agree, and that was not missed, the topic is simply looking at it from the nucleotide point of view) but global availability of molecular structure. Is a slurry of components as good as several sets of the real thing? They will teach you that everything is "broken down" and nothing should be re-used, I am aware, but obviously some things are getting through, more than we realize I am sure. Furthermore who is to say what is living in our guts that can easily take up machinery and use it or somehow benefits from a "set" which isn't missing any parts. How many more stalled polymerases are waiting around today? Nobody is measuring that, and sometimes I think a single nucleotide is all it takes. The significance of something that is "given", assumed, when it is suddenly taken away. It does not have to mRNA related nucleotide. Many nucleotides are used in identification and contain modifications, some of which are very specific and difficult to replicate without the right materials, and may no longer even look like nucleotides once processed, even though they contain one or many nucleotide-like structures. There are some things found naturally, complete and whole, which the body clearly prefers to eat as opposed to assembly. I am still wondering about glycosides and glycosaminoglycan specific structure, sold as "joint support" clearly making a difference for lifters, but are they fully being broken down and re-assembled for use there at the joint? Or are entire lengthy chains being imported for immediate use as production is turned down (taking them slows down the natural production of them). This is where I point out that when we stop taking joint support, if we have been taking it for a long time, we might suddenly have joint issues, dryness, soreness. Addicted to joint support. Is this possible or am I just imagining things?

I am merely asking, dialoging and asking intuitive questions, all opinions welcome or experience
    Last edited by f4k; 06-07-2016 at 01:08 PM.
    only one whey

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's an overview of nucleotide digestion and absorption: http://www.johnwiley.net.au/highered.../dig6a/bot.htm

If you want a really in depth overview of nucleotide metabolism: http://themedicalbiochemistrypage.or...lism.php#intro

Basically, due to salvage pathways the body can reuse nucleotides that are broken down, and thus I don't think you can have a deficiency without an associated medical condition such as Lesch-Nyhan syndrome (which may lead to ATP & GTP deficiency according to this study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1222752/) or, according to the following link, cancer http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21529715