Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChiefRocka is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AK11 View Post
    1. UFC is immensely more popular than boxing, let alone female boxing.
    UFC is more popular to the younger crowd in The United States, yes. On a global scale (let's be a little less American and pretend like there are other places in the world), boxing is FAR more popular. Boxing reaches the depths of almost every country, while MMA has not made a huge expansion to the general public worldwide. Boxing is the #1 sport for several countries, while I don't think MMA would rank #1 for any.

They can afford/are willing to spend big money to promote their fighters and get them exposed to people. I'm sure if boxing was actually entertaining and they tried to get Ali's name out there and promote her she'd be a lot more popular. I'd bet that most people aren't even aware of who she is since boxing is so unpopular nowadays.
    The UFC does not have anywhere near as much money as boxing, it's just that boxing has been run amuck by saturation of promoters and sanctioning bodies.

A boxing match can be as entertainig or dull as much as any MMA match can be. In fact all the best and most entertaining UFC fights are the ones where they are trading punches, THAT'S what people want to see, Jiu Jitsu and submissions are not entertaining. You take out all the less entertaining aspects of an MMA match and just leave the part where they punch each other and that is called a boxing match. No way that will ever lose it's appeal.
    Iron. Boxing. NFL. Mob stuff. New York City breed.

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. UFC is immensely more popular than boxing, let alone female boxing. .
    how can you state something as a fact and be so wrong?
    Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
    UFC is more popular to the younger crowd in The United States, yes.
    i dont live in the US so dont know but i find this hard to believe in terms of real fans, i know from a personal pov on my ******** that many people have liked ufc (because they wanna appear to be cool seamingly) but dont watch a single event nor comment on the ufc, even if i make status' about it.

also lol at people talking about a fight between these two and conor calling out a fight between them. Conor wasnt calling him out at any point, he was trying to get publicity off of his name, as if mayweather needs to prove anything, only one who gains anything win or lose is McGregor.

conor nutthuggers still remain tedious as fcuk
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000) AK11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^when I said UFC is more popular I was talking about in the US. I honestly have no idea about other countries but from what people have said ITT it's not the same case in other countries. The amount of marketing and commercials the UFC puts out allows people to be casual fans more so than boxing.

If boxing made itself more available in the US I'm sure it would get back to where it was before. The Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was the biggest PPV event ever I believe. I also stated a page back or so that if boxing were to actually unite under one "league/association" it would help everybody out but most seem to just be looking out for themselves.

Perhaps I'm wrong on all of this. I'm more than a casual fan but nowhere near as hardcore as some people are so my information on everything could be incorrect. Also should've know better than to post in a race bait thread. That's what I get for Miscing while drunk.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Floyd should just invite Conor to his gym like he did ronda. It's. It like there's any actual beef but Conor just like ronda will keep that train rolling anyway possible
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000) Jagwired16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    Strong clickbait. What flyod said is 100% accurate about how a cocky ******* like Connor is championed yet when Flyod did it we called him teh anti christ.
    how many women has connor beat the **** out of?
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

UCLA

c u on da dance floor Cr4zy in da Club's Avatar
    Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cr4zy in da Club is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like watching whoever is knockin fools out. I don't care what race you are.

Sick knockouts >> interesting personality >> novelty race

fight sports are a freak show at heart. Winning defensive battles and talkin about race is not gonna stir interest for mayweather. If he started swinging for the fences, did something like try to kidnap and release a sea world whale, and knocked up a bunch of aboriginal chicks, I'd definitely get more interested

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They both act cocky and arrogant at times but where they differ is McGregor actually seems like a genuine person when you listen to him speak at times and if you look past him messing with people he's hard not to like. On the other hand Mayweather is just a arrogant ass that beats women with the IQ of probably around 12. His recent rant about rousey and McGregor and racism further shows what a jackass he is.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at Floyd thinking an Irishman gives a **** about American racial history.
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Satrakian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Conor's response to gayweather

4. Floyd Mayweather, don't ever bring race into my success again. I am an Irishman. My people have been oppressed our entire existence. And still very much are. I understand the feeling of prejudice. It is a feeling that is deep in my blood.

In my family's long history of warfare there was a time where just having the name 'McGregor' was punishable by death.
    Do not ever put me in a bracket like this again.
    If you want we can organise a fight no problem.
    I will give you a fair 80/20 split purse in my favour seen as your last fight bombed at every area of revenue.

At 27 years of age I now hold the key to this game.
    The game answers to me now.
    *Misc BJJ & Kickboxing crew*

*Misc Cryptocurrency crew*

*Misc PC Masterrace crew*

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hollywoodbrah View Post
    Name em then. Closest fight he had was with Oscar, zab and the first fight with Castillo, thats it
    All the fights you mentioned and Maidana 1..Zab also would've won if he didn't lose his temper, fact.
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
    Jiu Jitsu and submissions are not entertaining. You take out all the less entertaining aspects of an MMA match and just leave the part where they punch each other and that is called a boxing match. No way that will ever lose it's appeal.
    I dunno about you brahs, but I enjoy the fk out of the grappling/submitting parts of a fight and I hate seeing it get broken up
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of people respect Floyd Mayweather because he is not holier than thou like Morgan Freeman or Sam Jackson or Obama.

It was disgusting that 50cent and "loser" Jimmy Kimmell wanted to make fun of his learning difficulties.

Floyd hangs out with reasonably law abiding people like Bieber and Drake. He's a family man and his children were all excited when they got to meet Bieber.
    Last edited by watertoy; 01-09-2016 at 03:44 AM.

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    I dunno about you brahs, but I enjoy the fk out of the grappling/submitting parts of a fight and I hate seeing it get broken up
    Agree as long as fighters are active. How I long for knees to the head on the ground. When you understand what you are watching it really is like a chess match and is exciting as f*ck to watch top calibre guys. When you don't, it's two dudes rolling around together on the ground.

Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "I'll dispose of Dos Anjos, then I'll bulk up and take that Welterweight belt, then I'll go on a diet and dismantle that snake in the grass TJ or Cruz because I predict deez tings"

bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobsapp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Satrakian View Post
    Conor's response to gayweather

4. Floyd Mayweather, don't ever bring race into my success again. I am an Irishman. My people have been oppressed our entire existence. And still very much are. I understand the feeling of prejudice. It is a feeling that is deep in my blood.

In my family's long history of warfare there was a time where just having the name 'McGregor' was punishable by death.
    Do not ever put me in a bracket like this again.
    If you want we can organise a fight no problem.
    I will give you a fair 80/20 split purse in my favour seen as your last fight bombed at every area of revenue.

At 27 years of age I now hold the key to this game.
    The game answers to me now.
    Until he loses..

Connor is great, I'm a fan but if he thinks he will come close to making Mayweather money in his lifetime, guy is in for a rude awakening.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaCosaNostra90 View Post
    according to Floyd Mayweather

“But you look at things like this, Ronda Rousey, you know, I think she fought somewhere like 11 or 12 fights, which is not a bad thing. Laila Ali went undefeated and was dominating, too … After Ronda Rousey fought I think 9, 10, 11 fights, it didn’t even take that long, she got all types of endorsements, movies, and everything. Laila Ali did the same thing in better fashion. Ronda Rousey, she’s a good looking woman when she put it on. Laila Ali is a drop-dead gorgeous woman; I mean a naturally beautiful woman and can kick ass, but you never heard [the media] saying when she had I think somewhere around 10, 11, 12 fights that she was the baddest woman to ever fight on the planet.

“And what’s so crazy, I don’t really know the McGregor guy; never seen him fight … I heard his name actually from one of the runners that works for our company … he told me about the guy McGregor. They say he talk a lot of trash and people praise him for it, but when I did it, they say I’m cocky and arrogant. So biased! Like I said before, all I’m saying is this, I ain’t racist at all, but I’m telling you racism still exists.”
    The difference is they have the Dana White hype machine. Race has nothing to do with it. Personality plus and Dana = massive exposure.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok boxing is a sport that people watch for entertainment.

Floyd isn't entertaining to the majority of people watching his fights.

His ability to make money is based on his ability to entertain.

Sigh. I used to like Floyd until the manny fight happened yeas too late.

It's simple really.

Conor is popular cuz he gets knockouts.

Tyson was popular cuz he got knockouts.

Both talked a bunch of **** and both are loved and hated.

Btw mcgregors ability to draw viewers is increased by his haters just as much as his racist lovers.

Also Irish people are some of the most oppressed people in history

SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10) SergioAguero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    LOL at Floyd thinking an Irishman gives a **** about American racial history.
    This. Irish and couldn't give the slightest fukk about African Americans. All they do is cry. Stoicism not even once they are feminine whingers.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the typical thing for a hypocritical racist to say

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DoctorHitch View Post
    I'm not trying to be racist or anything but isn't it racist to say someone is only popular because he is white
    No. Acknowledging that people are biased isn't racist. White supremacy is real and it's global.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amenhotepv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. UFC is immensely more popular than boxing, let alone female boxing. They can afford/are willing to spend big money to promote their fighters and get them exposed to people. I'm sure if boxing was actually entertaining and they tried to get Ali's name out there and promote her she'd be a lot more popular. I'd bet that most people aren't even aware of who she is since boxing is so unpopular nowadays.

2. People like McGregor because he's an entertainer. He says outlandish things and is an animal in the octagon so of course people are going to pay attention to him.

3. Chael Sonnen and Michael Bisping were both cockey fukks and were disliked by plenty of people. They also weren't promoted to the extent Rousey and McGregor are.

4. Floyd has shown time and time again that he's not a respectable human being, couple that with his attitude and the fact that his fights aren't exciting and most people are obviously going to hate you.

5. Anderson Silva and Jon Jones were also hugely popular before Silva was defeated and Jones went off to rehab. Neither of them are white. And Silva was as arrogant as they come when he fought.

6. Mohammed Ali was possibly cockier than all of the people mentioned ITT and he's the most popular and one of the most liked boxers of all time.
    Ali is popular now. White people hated him back in the day.
    powerlifting meet PRs at 175lbs:
    Squat 405
    Bench 325
    Deadlift 510

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by amenhotepv View Post
    Ali is popular now. White people hated him back in the day.
    White people loved him too you can't be popular in America with out both.

This is a stupid thread

Every athletes has lovers and haters. Regardless of race or personality.

Im pretty sure you are biased towards black athletes. That doesn't make you racisr

Originally Posted by amenhotepv View Post
    No. Acknowledging that people are biased isn't racist. White supremacy is real and it's global.
    Lol apparently you aren't aware of liberals dominating white countries and turning them into ****

DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mayweather hasn't been in an interesting fight since he was @ 130 lbs. using Reyes gloves. But, because of his perpetual hand issues he changed his gloves and stopped being so offensive minded and became a defensive juggernaut who pot shotted his way to wins. That's just a fact.

Originally Posted by DrFlexologist View Post
    Mayweather hasn't been in an interesting fight since he was @ 130 lbs. using Reyes gloves. But, because of his perpetual hand issues he changed his gloves and stopped being so offensive minded and became a defensive juggernaut who pot shotted his way to wins. That's just a fact.
    How can you compare a boring boxer to a entertaining mma fighter who come from different countries and time frames?

How many whites bought mays fights?

It's ridiculous this kid above me thinks there's a global conspiracy to keep minoroties down. He's probably never even left the state or city of his birth.

We have a black man as president isn't that enough to convince you that most whites people aren't biased or down right racist?

Please stop judging white people for being white.

Most of this isn't for flex

killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killerbeesting2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Conor should just enjoy his run. Let him have fun and enjoy himself. We all know how MMA is. All it takes is one lucky punch from an opponent and Conor is done. Also no one last forever in MMA. The sport is brutal and taxing on the body. I guarantee he wont make it past 25 fights as a champion.

nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000) nickboy333 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quite a shameful thing to say but predictable from Floyd.
    Floyd trying to get in Conor and all MMA fighters' heads and market himself.

Conor's answer was excellent though.

Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superkid2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EssexBrah View Post
    Mcgregors cockiness and Mayweathers cockiness are in two different leagues it's not about race, people understand Conor is cocky just to hype fights or get into peoples heads but after the fight is finished he is always humble and praises his opponent, mayweather is just a cocky kunt through and through that's the difference.
    Mayweather talked a lot of sh*t to hype up his fights and to keep up his villain persona, but always showed respect and sportsmanship after winning. Some people are so blinded by their hatred of Mayweather you'd think he f*cked their wife or something. Lol.
    Killa

jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They're all overly-egotistical pricks. If you're someone who's taking the words of these people very seriously you need to wise up.

So Floyd thinks the other two are ONLY so popular because they're white, I think was the assertion... That's just ridiculous. At the same time, you have to be a little ridiculous to think it didn't help... But why give a ****, honestly?

Who has the better moral character? lol smh. They're not saints, they're fighters. You can be a punk@$s lowlife and be the best fighter. I think some people begin to lose sight of what made these people famous. People turn them into these idols in your feeble little soft-shell heads haha.

Just sayin. It aint all that srs. And I have to check myself back into reality sometimes too.

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Superkid2 View Post
    Mayweather talked a lot of sh*t to hype up his fights and to keep up his villain persona, but always showed respect and sportsmanship after winning. Some people are so blinded by their hatred of Mayweather you'd think he f*cked their wife or something. Lol.
    He only showed sportsmanship cause he won everytime. He's never taken a loss. Guaranteed if he lost he would cry and whine like a baby.
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew