Closed Thread
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MidnightSun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This has probably been said a few times ITT but it's worth repeating.

Miscing since 2006; miscing until I'm dead.

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Put a half lemon with peel in your shakes in the morn. good stuff
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    @CickSunt

Hope you are doing good buddy. Have a great day m8.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    You're not going to die. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, but so many people have got through this. If they can do it, so can you. Again, I know it's very hard to stay positive in a situation like this but you have got to try. Don't think you are alone. The Misc is always here for you.
    Originally Posted by CickSunt View Post
    it's very risky at this stage of the game. it is not the 99% curable localized version of the disease. the tumors are throughout the body.
    I know the odds of my recovery. I'm not going to fluff it with a bunch of bs to trick myself into thinking statistics don't matter. I know its coming from a good place but I need to find out how to accept reality before I fight.
    talked to my doc he reminded me the lack of testosterone is affecting my outlook and suggested perhaps to try some therapy if I don't see it his way. so I guess I'll give it a shot. have an appt with a doc tomorrow about it. I think he's possibly right.

^I was starting to worry that much more about you, but then I read that last line. Your doctor could be onto something. Let's hope that this can help boost your outlook.

That being said, were I you, and there was anything I could do to make things better for me--or to put myself out of this state, I would certainly do it. I know you are worried about the odds of succeeding, but you have to put that out of your mind. It's natural for that to be in your head, but if the cards are stacked against you, the only thing you can do is move forward. The only thing you can do is play the hand you've been dealt as best as you can.

And you'll do it. Because I'm 100% sure that you're strong enough to lift yourself up by the bootstraps and face this. I believe in you 100%.

Being strong has never been about not experiencing fear. It's about being fearful, but still standing up and looking the danger in the eye.

You got this, brother. Let us know how the appt goes today.

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JudgeHolden20 View Post
    Did your mom ever call you back after you called her? Does she at least know what you're going through. By that, I mean does she know you have cancer?
    gf told my mom-they had never met. I was intending on telling her after the new year but gf told her before xmas. no I haven't talked to my mom about it. I called her cell and she sent me to voicemail. Monday I switched my life insurance bene to my gf because of this(gf doesn't know of course). I don't intend on trying to talk to her again. if she wants to talk to me she can try. I'm done trying

in case you aren't aware my mom bitches me out and asked for money on xmas so I just up and left. I owe her nothing btw.
    Last edited by CickSunt; 01-13-2016 at 08:13 AM.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gf told my mom-they had never met. I was intending on telling her after the new year but gf told her before xmas. no I haven't talked to my mom about it. I called her cell and she sent me to voicemail. Monday I switched my life insurance bene to my gf because of this(gf doesn't know of course). I don't intend on trying to talk to her again. if she wants to talk to me she can try. I'm done trying

in case you aren't aware my mom bitches me out and asked for money on xmas so I just up and left. I owe her nothing btw.
    You don't owe anybody anything in this life.

But think to yourself, how petty our squabbles are in the greater spectrum of things. Don't fill your heart with anger, instead, let that anger subside. There are many things at play here, that can certainly affect your relationship with your mother. I can't claim to know what your relationship with her was like before this, but let this subside.

Ghost Bulk Time SasquatchHunter's Avatar
    SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SasquatchHunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP... One of my family friend's daughter has a terrible cancer DIPG(incurable, inoperable and she is only 6 and at home receiving comfort care).. I say that for two reasons.

1. You are older than 6 and have experienced more life that she never will(be grateful)

2. If I were you I would treat this ish as aggressive as possible and if you have free time before or after treatment travel or do whatever you want. ANYTHING. EFFF debt. Who cares? Do what you want! That is what I would do.

Not that I have experience with cancer. I do with addiction. I gave up everything in my life to chase the next high for a number of years. I am five years into my recovery now. One thing I have learned is, I am a pretty good guy who deserves good things. No matter what I did, I can do different today. Making a gratitiude list helps(write down 10 things you are grateful for today). This helps me. I gave up a home, 2 cars a girl and a daughter to drugs. I didnt get them back. I got me though.

Wake up every morning and do the next right thing. Keep living brother

CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CickSunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post

But think to yourself, how petty our squabbles are in the greater spectrum of things. Don't fill your heart with anger, instead, let that anger subside. There are many things at play here, that can certainly affect your relationship with your mother. I can't claim to know what your relationship with her was like before this, but let this subside.
    I agree, but she will have to make a very big effort on her end. I'm done.

today I feel so unmotivated to do anything. almost wish I were dead which is of course counter to this thread. hoping the stuff ive been given helps that. going to try it out when the gf comes home
    Originally Posted by SasquatchHunter View Post
    OP... One of my family friend's daughter has a terrible cancer DIPG(incurable, inoperable and she is only 6 and at home receiving comfort care).. I say that for two reasons.

1. You are older than 6 and have experienced more life that she never will(be grateful)

2. If I were you I would treat this ish as aggressive as possible and if you have free time before or after treatment travel or do whatever you want. ANYTHING. EFFF debt. Who cares? Do what you want! That is what I would do.

Not that I have experience with cancer. I do with addiction. I gave up everything in my life to chase the next high for a number of years. I am five years into my recovery now. One thing I have learned is, I am a pretty good guy who deserves good things. No matter what I did, I can do different today. Making a gratitiude list helps(write down 10 things you are grateful for today). This helps me. I gave up a home, 2 cars a girl and a daughter to drugs. I didnt get them back. I got me though.

it sucks that antone has to die of this kind of disease. feel for her and her folks.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stay strong bro. I'll throw a few beers with you if you ever make it out here to Oahu.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) peter2601 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if I lived in the states would def have a beer with you bro.

stay positive and I wish you all the best,

much love bro.

MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MQ9Reap has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are going to make it bro.. I feel it. I would die for you, srs

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn dude. repped. brain cancer is srs business. congrats.
    Thanks man. I swear the treatment itself hit me like a blitzkrieg and was over before I had time to rationalize everything. Of course, being doped up on morphine made the surgery part an odd trip.

It's impossible to say when my cancer started, but it was actually related to male hormones - the doctors' best example was similar to Lance Armstrong's, but mine had started in the brain and never traveled down my spine. It had must have started young though because I was lethargic and severely depressed for much of my life, but just after having most of the tumor surgically removed I had energy like never before in my life, which started me on the path to trying to workout to rebuild my lost strength. However, the best advice I can give is to focus on yourself and not stress yourself out or overwork your body while recovering. I probably did myself a huge disservice in some ways by delaying the recovery by pushing myself so hard for so long which made me burn out several times. Likewise, I face a lot of post traumatic stress, especially while trying to reconcile my life because it was like waking up with someone else's memories and nostalgia, but simultaneously being a completely different person. I tried so many things to try and find the missing pieces in my life and honestly after so many just not fitting with so much defeat, I eventually bounced back each time numb from the previous struggles.

The most recent obstacle was that I almost died at the onset of 2015 because I kept losing weight because I lost a lot of my sense of hunger and I could not keep up with my nutritional needs being active and recovering from an injury from overtraining my legs. But again I didn't let that stop me - in fact, I'd say it was worse than the craniotomy hospitalization because in this case I was dealing with psychos who were going so far as to want my parents to send me off to a nutritonal clinic and they didn't want me to rebuild my strength or rehabilitate so they could leech off the medical costs. I'd be goddamned to let those basterds break me down and by the time I got the hell out of there I was so weak that I fell down at the house steps and couldn't even get off the ground. Despite evil people wanting to hold me back, I said f#$% 'em, defied their protests, and the first thing I did in the house was hit the punching bag. For the past year I've been clawing my way back, I began doing rows on a total gym with weight plates, I slowly built to bench pressing once again, I boxed every day, and although I still have much work to do, I am probably much stronger in some ways than I had ever been (still can't deadlift or squat anymore from a botched spinal tap years ago) and I'm numb to the struggles that once held me back mentally and physically.

Moral of the story is to be mindful of your mind and body, while keeping your head high and eyes facing forward. All of what I had been through forced me to stop and realize that having to set aside certain things to keep myself well was key. Education, jobs, women, just the future itself can't be the first priority because life can wait until you are ready. Reading a novel a page, a paragraph, or a sentence at a time does not matter if you never reach the next chapter.

Know that you can be victorious over cancer, and you will because the mind is the not only the greatest line of defense against it, the mind is also the greatest weapon. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger because death is the easiest path; anything else you persevere through is that much more of a triumph.

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post

Originally Posted by SasquatchHunter View Post

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Thanks man. I swear the treatment itself hit me like a blitzkrieg and was over before I had time to rationalize everything. Of course, being doped up on morphine made the surgery part an odd trip.

It's impossible to say when my cancer started, but it was actually related to male hormones - the doctors' best example was similar to Lance Armstrong's, but mine had started in the brain and never traveled down my spine. It had must have started young though because I was lethargic and severely depressed for much of my life, but just after having most of the tumor surgically removed I had energy like never before in my life, which started me on the path to trying to workout to rebuild my lost strength. However, the best advice I can give is to focus on yourself and not stress yourself out or overwork your body while recovering. I probably did myself a huge disservice in some ways by delaying the recovery by pushing myself so hard for so long which made me burn out several times. Likewise, I face a lot of post traumatic stress, especially while trying to reconcile my life because it was like waking up with someone else's memories and nostalgia, but simultaneously being a completely different person. I tried so many things to try and find the missing pieces in my life and honestly after so many just not fitting with so much defeat, I eventually bounced back each time numb from the previous struggles.

The most recent obstacle was that I almost died at the onset of 2015 because I kept losing weight because I lost a lot of my sense of hunger and I could not keep up with my nutritional needs being active and recovering from an injury from overtraining my legs. But again I didn't let that stop me - in fact, I'd say it was worse than the craniotomy hospitalization because in this case I was dealing with psychos who were going so far as to want my parents to send me off to a nutritonal clinic and they didn't want me to rebuild my strength or rehabilitate so they could leech off the medical costs. I'd be goddamned to let those basterds break me down and by the time I got the hell out of there I was so weak that I fell down at the house steps and couldn't even get off the ground. Despite evil people wanting to hold me back, I said f#$% 'em, defied their protests, and the first thing I did in the house was hit the punching bag. For the past year I've been clawing my way back, I began doing rows on a total gym with weight plates, I slowly built to bench pressing once again, I boxed every day, and although I still have much work to do, I am probably much stronger in some ways than I had ever been (still can't deadlift or squat anymore from a botched spinal tap years ago) and I'm numb to the struggles that once held me back mentally and physically.

Moral of the story is to be mindful of your mind and body, while keeping your head high and eyes facing forward. All of what I had been through forced me to stop and realize that having to set aside certain things to keep myself well was key. Education, jobs, women, just the future itself can't be the first priority because life can wait until you are ready. Reading a novel a page, a paragraph, or a sentence at a time does not matter if you never reach the next chapter.

Know that you can be victorious over cancer, and you will because the mind is the not only the greatest line of defense against it, the mind is also the greatest weapon. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger because death is the easiest path; anything else you persevere through is that much more of a triumph.

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me.
    they have started to modify the aids virus and injecting it to cause inoperable tumors to die off. you'll make it if it returns. there's a good success are on thst treatment

alright took what the doc gave me. let's see how this works

MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll pull through this bud. Reps.
    if she 78 im 78

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    research fecal transplants brah, dead fukkin serious
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000) moblife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know you'll probably take it as a 'yeah whatever' but stay positive. My dad had testicular cancer and had his testicle removed and that was the end of it, luckily. He remained positive about it throughout his ordeal.

Originally Posted by moblife View Post
    I know you'll probably take it as a 'yeah whatever' but stay positive. My dad had testicular cancer and had his testicle removed and that was the end of it, luckily. He remained positive about it throughout his ordeal.
    both my balls have been removed. it's a totally different ball game

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lmao

But seriously... They'll put two prosthetic nuts in there, put you on trt and you won't miss a thing, srs.
    You'll even be immune to gonad-kicks like those tibetan monks brah.
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vafongul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP - I looked through a few pages, but couldn't find the answer - what symptoms did you have that lead you to finding this out?

I had colon cancer a few years back. Luckily, I had surgery and it seemed to have taken care of it. But now I'm pretty adamant about checking for anything out of the ordinary health-wise.

Good luck with everything, man.

jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesggg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i see what you did there

Originally Posted by Vafongul View Post
    OP - I looked through a few pages, but couldn't find the answer - what symptoms did you have that lead you to finding this out?

I had colon cancer a few years back. Luckily, I had surgery and it seemed to have taken care of it. But now I'm pretty adamant about checking for anything out of the ordinary health-wise.

Good luck with everything, man.
    I've had abdominal pain for a year+ also the ball felt weird especially to the doc that snipped the boys.

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had abdominal pain for a year+ also the ball felt weird especially to the doc that snipped the boys.
    What did it feel like?

My balls feel weird, One of them has a vein like line that goes horizontal on the surface of the ball itself.
    I like the tuna here.

Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    What did it feel like?

My balls feel weird, One of them has a vein like line that goes horizontal on the surface of the ball itself.
    having one ball it was harder for me to tell

maybe I'm paranoid but is it possible to have it spread to my brain and not show up on a scan a while back?

I'm having headaches and weird logic lately.

going in for a scan Friday again just to be safe

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe I'm paranoid but is it possible to have it spread to my brain and not show up on a scan a while back?

probably stress mane. go check it out if it'll help clear your mind though
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)

Big Wreck Crew

Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    probably stress mane. go check it out if it'll help clear your mind though
    bbl gfs up

antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i dont think it would jump directly to your brain. lymph nodes first probably, but hopefully not
    just try to take it easy

have u in my thoughts mane, ur gonna make it
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** Misc Snowboard Crew ***
    *** The Leafs are gonna make it next year crew ***
    *** Murse Crew ***

Originally Posted by antidogma View Post
    i dont think it would jump directly to your brain. lymph nodes first probably, but hopefully not
    just try to take it easy

have u in my thoughts mane, ur gonna make it
    yeah its already there. just not the brain according to recent scans. scans were around the first of thr mobth

so i took the supplement several hours ago. i feel no different. ffs