carol1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

unexplained weight gain

I really need help to try understand what's going on with my body. I am working out about 2 hours of cardiovascular training a day for about a month or 2. I am also on a calorie deficit (700) calories. Yesterday I measured my fat and muscle percentages and found that I decreased in muscle mass by like 8 % and increased in fat about 10%. My clothes feel the same and I look the same but I feel that clothes are tighter around my stomach and it seems that's wear the weight gain is most visible can u explain this?

rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000) rad_rex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please stop starving yourself, exercise less and hire a qualified professional to guide you through the process.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    BA, CSCS, NSCA-CPT, FMS
    ISSN Diploma Student

IDFA Pro Bodybuilder
    Natty For Life Crew

RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000) RamsdenF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by carol1988 View Post
    I really need help to try understand what's going on with my body. I am working out about 2 hours of cardiovascular training a day for about a month or 2. I am also on a calorie deficit (700) calories. Yesterday I measured my fat and muscle percentages and found that I decreased in muscle mass by like 8 % and increased in fat about 10%. My clothes feel the same and I look the same but I feel that clothes are tighter around my stomach and it seems that's wear the weight gain is most visible can u explain this?
    Carol, send me an email please - ramsdenelitefitness@gmail.com

I can give you a consultation. To me it doesn't sound like you are maximizing your training nor your nutrition for fat loss. Cardio training is "old thinking" when it comes to fat loss. High intensity resistance training is what works.

orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) orionsfitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely starving yourself. You are burning tons of calories with 2 hours of cardio and on top of that you are not putting in the calories into your body. Yes you need to have a calorie deficit to lose weight but you are going to the extreme. Your body uses energy to move and energy comes from glucose stored in your body. If you run out of glucose stores is goes looking for them elsewhere and one of the last places is muscle, hence why you are losing muscle mass. I would highly recommend you see a registered dietitian to get put on a proper diet and then talk to a personal trainer.
    Certified personal trainer and fitness enthusiast

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. stop cardio
    2. stop counting calories
    3. lift heavy weights
    4. eat more meat and fish, fresh fruit and vegies. Much more
    5. eat less junk food, drink less booze. Not none, just less.

This will make you feel a lot better, and your body will change. And even if your body doesn't change you won't care because you'll be strong as fck.

kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500) kennycroxdale is not very helpful. (-500)
    I really need help to try understand what's going on with my body. I am working out about 2 hours of cardiovascular training a day for about a month or 2.
    Too Much Cardio

It sounds like you performing too much cardio.

However, you need to provide more information exactly what you are doing.

I am also on a calorie deficit (700) calories.
    Caloric Intake

What was you previous Daily Caloric Intake and what is it now?

Again, you need to provide more information.

Yesterday I measured my fat and muscle percentages and found that I decreased in muscle mass by like 8 % and increased in fat about 10%. My clothes feel the same and I look the same but I feel that clothes are tighter around my stomach and it seems that's wear the weight gain is most visible can u explain this?
    Measuring Body Fat Percentages

The method you using to calculate your body fat percentage is providing incorrect information.

You didn't lose that much muscle and gain that much body fat in two month.

The fact that you clothes feel the same indicates that.

What method are you using to determine your body fat percentage?

Kenny Croxdale
    I guarantee it will Never work, if you Never try it.

jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100) jasonkozma is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're losing all your weight from muscle. You need to increase protein and decrease cardio. You didn't say much weights you are doing. You should weights at least 3 days a week for an hour, like a 3 day split at the most basic.
    <a href="http://www.jasonkozma.com">Personal Trainer</a>