Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    You know, the rest of us could be just as harsh in our criticism about the guys you're favoring and tell you exactly why they got beat...but instead, we just go about it calmly and point out their weaknesses and how that relates to how shows are judged (as well as our personal opinions). We do that because we're not haters.
    Calm BRAH its a forum and its not often we see you angry, people voice opinions, its is clear that you are confusing hate for 'fact based opinion'. It is much easier to determine a nutthugger than a hater in reality too due to the fact a genuine nutthugger is also consitant.

If you read Lordlosh's posts he has not hated on any one pro, he is simply stating that the judging is not consistent or correct, without consistency we can not define a standard. In fact Lordlosh has stated the same opinion consitently over all the contests since the olympia, it is a factually based opinion.

Dexter did look good in this show and if he had turned up looking like this at the Olympia he would have beaten Heath.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    He actually only needs condition. His calves are fine
    LOL...jesus...NO...look again...

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pyrolee View Post
    LOL...jesus...NO...look again...
    I suggest YOU look again. His calves are fine.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ramy points his toes outward a LOT more than he should in my opinion to accentuate his quad sweep, while he should point them forward, as this would make his quads look more proportional in front poses and his calves better. When he turns to the side and back, you see there is no issue with his calves.

Even from the front they are fine, but he should adjust the way he is standing.
    Last edited by TropicalSunset; 10-04-2015 at 11:28 PM.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    Calm BRAH its a forum and its not often we see you angry, people voice opinions, its is clear that you are confusing hate for 'fact based opinion'. It is much easier to determine a nutthugger than a hater in reality too due to the fact a genuine nutthugger is also consitant.

If you read Lordlosh's posts he has not hated on any one pro, he is simply stating that the judging is not consistent or correct, without consistency we can not define a standard. In fact Lordlosh has stated the same opinion consitently over all the contests since the olympia, it is a factually based opinion.

Dexter did look good in this show and if he had turned up looking like this at the Olympia he would have beaten Heath.
    No sense to even repsond to this guy i even start to avoid his post, he is a troll.
    I have zero problem with anyone on BB stage. And i hate no one i just talk about the incosistant judging we recieve.
    If you choice condition to be main criteria, then why put Ramy ahead of Rhoden ? If you decide mass, width, freak factor and so on, why put Dexter infront of Ramy, Wolf and even Rhoden ?
    Dexter looks amazin on solo picture, just like Phil do, but its total different story when he is comparison. He looks small and narrow.
    I post a video for my arguments, but i dont expect much of this guy, just to justify his point he would say Black is White ....
    And yes im fan of Ramy but i say it like it is, Ramy come 2 weeks out in the Olympia and not deserve good/better placing. I say it like i see it. For me Rhoden was the winner, thats my opinion if you are not cool with it, its your problem.

gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    no criteria! it makes no sense for Ramy to edge out Rhoden but lose to Dex.
    My thoughts exactly !!

And Lordlosh'' said it again... Makes no sense to have him ahead of rhoden
    ( The only reason i could think of is the size factor in particular how he carry's the mass )

But then by that criteria he would also have place in front of dexter..
    Dexter obviously placed ahead because of conditioning , and overall sharpness ( Good reason to win the whole thing )

But then why give Rhoden 3th ??

From my eyes dexter won but i would have never gave Ramy second place
    Last edited by gibbss; 10-05-2015 at 02:12 AM.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me the criteria should be the best combination of size, width, condition, proportion, aesthetic, total package, not only for 1 criteria.

gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50) gibbss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lordlosh View Post
    For me the criteria should be the best combination of size, width, condition, proportion, aesthetic, total package, not only for 1 criteria.
    i agree that's bodybuilding..!!

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just looked at some pics on MD, Wolf looks tiny!!
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    Just looked at some pics on MD, Wolf looks tiny!!

Really like the guy but don't know how long he's gonna survive
    I

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    Really like the guy but don't know how long he's gonna survive
    Wolf's sadly past his peak IMO, he looks best when he comes in full but looks flat in these pics.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah he's not a guy who can maintain his peak for back-to-back shows. This talk about him 'surviving' is a bit excessive, he looked somewhat flat and stringy, but not like he's about to die or anything.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lordlosh View Post
    100% bro
    Big Ramy Contest History:
    Amateur:
    2011: Oxygen Gym Championships 1°
    2012: Olympia 1° - Qatar Golden Cup 1°
    Pro League:
    2013: Olympia 8° - NYPro 1°
    2014: Olympia 7° - NYPro 1°
    2015: Olympia 5° - ACE 4° - Prague 2° - ACB 1°
    2016: Olympia 4° - ACE 2° - Prague 2° - Kuwait 1°
    2017: Olympia 2° - ACE 1°

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)
    I for one can't wait for Ramy to be the top bb'er
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite