Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Left college a kissless/hugless virgin....now what?

What do I do now? Just sit around?

BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigGameHunters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wait for virtual reality. In the meantime, become a PC grand wizard.

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try dudes.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) omnip0tent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by below123 View Post
    What do I do now? Just sit around?
    I left High School the same way...

"Fake it till you make it" Trust me brah. Dont lie... But Fake confidence become real confidence. Then the rest of your life will fall into place. Trust me
    Are you not entertained?

MFC #32

It's All About the U

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fake it till you make it brah. I was scared of ending college in the same position as you but my life has turned around for the better in the past year, srs.

Just never mention you are kissless. That's social suicide. It will be awkward as fuk when you are in your 20s performing your first tongue playing with a sloot but you just go with the flow and act like you know what you are doing.

It worked for me, I just didn't meet enough girls as a Computer Science student and introvert but I have learned to adapt.
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiscreetDino will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just gotta be yourself bro! How can anyone else love you if you cant even love yourself? Theres someone out there for everyone! Just keep liftin and improving yourself brah we all gonna make it! My good friend is partially blind, terrible acne, NW7 at 20 years old, legal midget, shts his pants due to Chrons disease, but he slays the most out of any guy I know! Why is that? Because he has a great personality and is fun to be with! There is nothing stopping you!

/bluepill advice

real talk: If you left college kissless, and you actually lived on campus (not a commuter school or anything), you are FUKD beyond repair. There is no more "making it" at this point, only damage control. My advice is to get on SSRIs to kill your sex drive so you can hopefully put it in the back of your mind

below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) below123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DiscreetDino View Post
    Just gotta be yourself bro! How can anyone else love you if you cant even love yourself? Theres someone out there for everyone! Just keep liftin and improving yourself brah we all gonna make it! My good friend is partially blind, terrible acne, NW7 at 20 years old, legal midget, shts his pants due to Chrons disease, but he slays the most out of any guy I know! Why is that? Because he has a great personality and is fun to be with! There is nothing stopping you!

/bluepill advice

real talk: If you left college kissless, and you actually lived on campus (not a commuter school or anything), you are FUKD beyond repair. There is no more "making it" at this point, only damage control. My advice is to get on SSRIs to kill your sex drive so you can hopefully put it in the back of your mind

Too much real life

ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DiscreetDino View Post

/bluepill advice

what the fuk? Is this real life? You sound like one depressing kunt. These sloothate guys are destroying the misc, fuking betas
    *Misc Med Crew

Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neybor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SickKuntz View Post
    I cannot believe in this day and age there are people out there like you.

Given you are 6/10 +.

There's a reason you don't get sht...because you are sht. Think about that. Change your mentality and start showing yourself a bit more f*cking respect, carry yourself like you are the man, and work your ass off to become a better version than yourself than you currently are now. Mentally and physically, because whatever the f*ck you are doing, and have been doing for the last x amount of years obviously isn't working.

Deluded miscers..thinking girls just owe you sex? Especially if you just float around life in the same f*cking situation thinking something is going to magically fall on your lap? Wake the f*ck up, the problem is something to do with yourself. Find it, then change it, don't let your pussy mind trick you into not going head first into the deep end, you're 21, not 11, time is ticking the f*ck by before it's too late.
    So basically you gotta work your ass off and change everything about yourself just to get some scraps.

That is what you're saying isn't it SickkuntBrah ?
    We don't negotiate with feminists.

supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should get on dat dere whopperjr time.

Although, maybe your problem is that you've been playing for the wrong team... have you downloaded grindr?
    Economics degree crew
    diehard Zack Snyder fan (yes, even 'Sucker Punch')
    0311 rifleman crew

Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zealinda96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You didn't say in your post, but were you actually approaching chicks in college, going out and trying to hook up with them at parties etc? Can't expect it to fall onto your lap unless you're a 10/10 brah.

GL we all gonna make it. And to make you feel better 21 for sex isn't that old in my eyes...25 prob...you got four years brah, get working.

YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well now you can upgrade from your hand to a pocket pussy. Ask Flapjacko to borrow one of his, I heard he has 2.
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maximize your looks, find a job with some status and be 6+/10

Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How can people get out of college as virgins?

High School I can understand, but holy chit...

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Strangelydrunk View Post
    How can people get out of college as virgins?

High School I can understand, but holy chit...
    Pretty easily. It's not like things change. If you aren't attractive to women in HS why would college somehow change that..

"That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000) foreveravirgin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you ever tried chasing cougars, milfs, and married older women brah? There is a huge niche for this and are some sites out there for this. Also there is older sloots at bars and such who are straight forward and crave a good dicking. Find them and let them take control from there. I don't deal with women my own age because they are immature, make excuses and play games. Nothing better than smashing older married women who have families and rich husbands who are total cucks.

I'll meet a woman my own age one day but until then I'll stick with slaying some cougars.
    Bench: 315
    Deadlift: 495
    Squat:425
    Military Press: 225
    Rackpull: 675

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are you doing about it? Do you work to improve yourself? Do you make an effort to cold approach women?

Are you taking control of your situation?

It's all up to you man. You can do this. But you have to take action.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ScandiPhag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by foreveravirgin View Post
    Have you ever tried chasing cougars, milfs, and married older women brah? There is a huge niche for this and are some sites out there for this. Also there is older sloots at bars and such who are straight forward and crave a good dicking. Find them and let them take control from there. I don't deal with women my own age because they are immature, make excuses and play games. Nothing better than smashing older married women who have families and rich husbands who are total cucks.

I'll meet a woman my own age one day but until then I'll stick with slaying some cougars.
    Girls peak at 19, sickening that some brahs never get to experience the vag during prime time, it's incredible. I've had young and old, and would go with young anyday.
    *Misc Med Crew

SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can almost guarantee that youre a virgin because you don't try, go out and put yourself in positions to get laid. Parties,bars,tinder , you just have to try. No pusssy will fall from the sky for you

Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000) Jord94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How can you go kissless?

EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EDMFloridaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Become the supreme gentlemen
    Either you're somebody, or you're nobody.

ASMR Crew

If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you do what this forum was originally meant for...

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jord94 View Post
    How can you go kissless?
    well I mean.. if you can kiss a girl, u can most likely have sex with her too.. so its basically the same thing
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    been saying this repeatedly, some of us are going to fail in this area of life. just the way it is, it is a terrible disney lie that everyone will have a romantic life. don't know your situation OP but its possible that you are in that group that just isnt going to find success here.

it is a difficult thing to do, but you need to be honest with yourself and ask yourself why you are in that situation. the answer will be obvious

FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100) FeelsFcuker is not very well liked. (-100)
    One kid in my circle of about 13 friends is a 21 year old Virgin. We all agree there's no hope for him because he never can pull the trigger even on girls that show interest in him. And he faps too much which is always going to suck the motivation to pursue sloots. You're fukked man. How the fukk could you not bang a <4/10 sloot in college? Seriously what the fukk.

DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoIEvenLifttt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EDIT:

Post a pic of you flexing shirtless on an online dating site and you'll find SOMETHING to lose your virginity to
    Last edited by DoIEvenLifttt; 06-29-2015 at 07:35 PM.

PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PeterDINK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you have 3 options (srs):

Former FA rotter Crew
    Only posts positive things now Crew
    Wants us all to make it Crew

mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mintyisfresh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you leave college a virgin you worthless scum

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FeelsFcuker View Post
    How the fukk could you not bang a <4/10 sloot in college? Seriously what the fukk.
    comments like these are why I am 100% misc is delusional. I'm 24 and nobody has ever been interested in me before. it is not easy at all if you're unattractive.