Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Beast Sports Nutrition - Beast Mode (Pink Lemonade) Review

Beast Mode (Pink Lemonade)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast-mode.html

I was able to run a month here .

In a move by Beast to include the voice of other fans of the brand and fitness enthusiasts, Beast MODE is the result of combined feedback. I was given access to the forum discussion and many suggestions were applied into the new Beast Mode.

6~ oz water & 1 scoop

Energy - 9.5 - Energy is really good even with a scoop, Beast says 3 is the maximum you should use, - 3 scoops is warning-worthy, the energy blend was amplified, yet anxiety was not too strong, minus a few days due to bad sleep or whatever. I felt I did not crash and energy was long lasting. I really enjoyed having a high motor and motivation, I cited in my log how I finished a bunch of chores mopping the floor and going to the gym and actually hitting an arm curl pr on just "motivation" and wanting to burn the excess energy. Whatever it was that day, I was prepared to get it done and that always made it enjoyable knowing this product delivered in this specific area... some pre's do not give me this type of energy, in some cases it's very dirty energy with a ton of buzz that wears off after an hour.

Focus - 9.2 - Focus is a mental aspect that was influenced by the cognitive blend, however sometimes gets muddled by anxiety as a side effect this was not the case for the most part and I had a lot of confidence on squat day.

Pump - 8 - The pump was slightly higher than average, so this is the one aspect I would really look at if I would reformulate it, Im basing it on past pre's that excel on that aspect. However once I went through a couple laps warming up my endurance shot up significantly, began adding abs to my rotation.

Taste - 8 - I really like this flavor as it reminded me of freshly made lemonade with a faint lemon popsicle flavor combo with a neutral/flat finish. There is an acidic flavor that gives it that true pink lemonade feel. With about 2 scoops is where I began adjusting because the flavor got washed out and chalkier tasting, a brighter, lighter flavoring would be a good counter but it is not the case the more scoops you use. 1 scoop I'd give it a solid 9 with 6 oz, 2 scoops I'd give it a 7.5.

Mix - 7 - lot of flaky residue at the bottom corner of the shaker, if I tilted it it'd look like a pitcher's mound at a ballpark. On the plus side it was not foamy, but every use I was mindful of swirling that last half ounce really well a couple times and bottoms up.

plenty of settling

Value - 7 - Having 45 servings allows for multiple setups and combos, so a larger tub is correct for a 133 mg caffeine per serving type of pre, the bundled stimulants amplify the effects a lot more than one would be led to believe, I thought I was using 250 mg the first couple of times because it felt like it was that much. Price runs in the mid 30s so this is a performance pre but I had about 25-30 at most, I just really liked the combination of surplus energy and cognition and it felt right with me.

Thanks to 80benrichards, coolaidml and Beast for making all of this happen. If I were on the market for a Pre, Beast Mode would stand out. Beast Mode = quality product and brand.
    Last edited by lowroller21212; 06-27-2015 at 01:11 AM.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great review. i agree that it delivers but dont know how you can like the taste. I also have the pink lemonade but it has a very strong chemical taste to it. the one I have however has a different label to the one in the BB store. Mine's probably the EU version so maybe something in there makes it taste so different. taste doesnt bother me though, as long as it delivers

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by schnitzer31 View Post
    great review. i agree that it delivers but dont know how you can like the taste. I also have the pink lemonade but it has a very strong chemical taste to it. the one I have however has a different label to the one in the BB store. Mine's probably the EU version so maybe something in there makes it taste so different. taste doesnt bother me though, as long as it delivers
    Originally Posted by lowroller21212 View Post

Beast Mode (Pink Lemonade)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast-mode.html

I was able to run a month here .

In a move by Beast to include the voice of other fans of the brand and fitness enthusiasts, Beast MODE is the result of combined feedback. I was given access to the forum discussion and many suggestions were applied into the new Beast Mode.

6~ oz water & 1 scoop

Energy - 9.5 - Energy is really good even with a scoop, Beast says 3 is the maximum you should use, - 3 scoops is warning-worthy, the energy blend was amplified, yet anxiety was not too strong, minus a few days due to bad sleep or whatever. I felt I did not crash and energy was long lasting. I really enjoyed having a high motor and motivation, I cited in my log how I finished a bunch of chores mopping the floor and going to the gym and actually hitting an arm curl pr on just "motivation" and wanting to burn the excess energy. Whatever it was that day, I was prepared to get it done and that always made it enjoyable knowing this product delivered in this specific area... some pre's do not give me this type of energy, in some cases it's very dirty energy with a ton of buzz that wears off after an hour.

Focus - 9.2 - Focus is a mental aspect that was influenced by the cognitive blend, however sometimes gets muddled by anxiety as a side effect this was not the case for the most part and I had a lot of confidence on squat day.

Pump - 8 - The pump was average, this is the one aspect I would really look at if I would reformulate it, Im basing it on past pre's that excel on that aspect this one is a solid.

Taste - 8 - I really like this flavor as it reminded me of freshly made lemonade with a faint lemon popsicle flavor combo with a neutral/flat finish. There is an acidic flavor that gives it that true pink lemonade feel. With about 2 scoops is where I began adjusting because the flavor was washed out and chalkier tasting, a brighter, lighter flavoring would be a good counter but it is not the case the more scoops you use.

Mix - 7 - lot of flaky residue at the bottom corner of the shaker, if I tilted it it'd look like a pitcher's mound at a ballpark. On the plus side it was not foamy, but every use I was mindful of swirling that last half ounce really well a couple times and bottoms up.

plenty of settling

Value - 7 - Having 45 servings allows for multiple setups and combos, so a larger tub is correct for a 133 mg caffeine per serving type of pre, the bundled stimulants amplify the effects. Price runs in the mid 30s so this is a performance pre, I use around 25-30 days at most, I just really liked the combination of surplus energy and cognition and it felt right with me.

Thanks to 80benrichards, coolaidml and Beast for making all of this happen. If I were on the market for a Pre, Beast Mode would stand out. Beast Mode = quality product and brand.
    Thanks for the review bro!

In regards to Schnitzers comment. I believe you have the old version. This is our brand new version that was just released!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by schnitzer31 View Post
    thats possible the flavor is different since there are altered versions for the international market. The new version has a diff flavor and label for the most part, so thats the most likely thing that you have the older version, this one dropped a couple months ago. Also what was the water ratio you used, the less one uses the stronger the aftertaste will be.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

#FEECTING

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another good review from you man! I also had the opportunity to try this out, and it was some good stuff.
    Instagram - @mooddani

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good review and I received a few samples of Beast Mode in both flavors the Pink Lemonade and the Beast Punch so I will
    be putting the Pink Lemonade to the test on the first workout and then a few days later I'll try the Punch because I like to
    rotate my PW each and every workout. I liked the focus of the old version of Beast Mode so looking forward to see if this version
    is as good and I didn't mind the taste of the old one but then I don't really make an issue about flavor but I review so others can
    have an idea. Lol I personally like PW that taste bad cause they usually come through better on focus and energy, just my opinion

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Another good review from you man! I also had the opportunity to try this out, and it was some good stuff.
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Good review and I received a few samples of Beast Mode in both flavors the Pink Lemonade and the Beast Punch so I will
    be putting the Pink Lemonade to the test on the first workout and then a few days later I'll try the Punch because I like to
    rotate my PW each and every workout. I liked the focus of the old version of Beast Mode so looking forward to see if this version
    is as good and I didn't mind the taste of the old one but then I don't really make an issue about flavor but I review so others can
    have an idea. Lol I personally like PW that taste bad cause they usually come through better on focus and energy, just my opinion

lol true, might be thats something to think about, the worse it tastes the better the "hmmmph". Ive had more than a few that tasted bad but damn it, it got the job done.

danielmoo u aware?
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING